My Boss, My Anal Slut - Cover

My Boss, My Anal Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Damien learns that his boss, Angelica, a sultry Latina who is also his lover, wishes to be his butt-slut while getting engaged to another man. Sure, he loses access to her pussy, but he gains ownership of her delectable culo.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

“Oh, Dios mio ... fuck, yeah ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck my ASS, papi ... fuck my culo!” Angelica proved yet again how hooked she was on my sodomizing ways.

“You really do love this, don’t you ... you’re addicted to anal,” I taunted her as I rode her, while Shawn impaled her with the utmost of his own vigor.

“God, yes ... I love it ... I love it ... I need it! I love it in both holes at once! It’s my favorite thing ... to have both of you inside me at once! I know that we can’t do this daily ... it’s like ... dessert. A special treat now and then. Fuck ... yes!” Angelica creamed herself on Shawn’s cock before clenching on him like a vise.

Shawn gasped as he spilled his seed inside Angelica’s juicy twat, after which she squeezed my prick. I flooded her bowels as I admired her lovely buttocks. I cupped her cheeks while Shawn played with her tits for a bit. We all collapsed together and fell asleep. I must have slept at least three or four hours before I rose to hit the john. After washing my hands and sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen, I checked my voicemail and caught a message from Caroline, despite having warned her in a text just before eating the float that I wouldn’t be home.

My call went through right away and Caroline answered it, “Damien, honey, is that you?”

“Yes, I got a voicemail to call you right away. I didn’t see it until just now. I sent you a text earlier last night, telling you that I wouldn’t make it home. I’ve been ... with my boss since getting off work. Well, with her and her fiance. Shawn, who also works with me. We kind of had to resolve some relationship issues ... and sealed our understanding with a few threesomes. The devil’s kind, that is,” I explained.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t have my cell phone on for a while and didn’t check my texts before sending that voicemail, because I frankly didn’t have the time. Damien, your mother was rushed to the hospital last night. James finally had enough of trying to handle her without help. It seems that his love for her finally overcame his religious convictions.

“Damien, she went into diabetic coma and hasn’t come out of it. Her untreated diabetes might very well kill her and soon. I don’t know if she will get out of it any time soon. The coma, that is. Damien, honey ... your mother’s dying. She was no prize, not in my book, since she damn near let Alexis die. But she was still your mother. I wouldn’t have you without her.

“In any case, I just barely turned on my phone when you called ... and yes, now I see the text. I guess that if we hadn’t had this crisis, we would have been more worried about your absence, or else saw your text and found ways to divert ourselves. There is ... something else. Your father and I have talked. We ... discussed you. And our affair.

“I must confess that ... it was a set-up. Your father and I got together on this. The issue was how to ... satisfy me properly whenever your father was with Svetlana, since your father had to recover from his heart attack and couldn’t use ... any potency medication. He doesn’t have ED, of course, but he has limits. His testosterone levels are higher than normal for his age, but he is still an older man. You ... know ... middle-aged. And he’s had one heart-attack, though actually sex helps with his heart and reduces the risk.

“Svetlana has been great in a number of ways. She has really put him on a diet and exercise plan that works for him ... including regular sex with me and her. They have grown really close, of course. But she also steered him away from patronizing bars as often as he once did, convinced him to drink less, eat less bar food, that kind of thing. Which has meant far less time bedding bar flies, you know.

“That being said, she’s ... got him on those gym nights and that’s at least two or three days a week. And she’s a rather younger woman than I. I’m only ten years her senior, but those ten years are in some ways a lifetime. All well and good, but I need a man, too. Hence why ... you and I became an item. We both agreed that you’d be discreet, that you’d take care of me if something happened to him, and that if I got pregnant to you, it would be easier to handle.

“Hence the affair. The one between us. The point is that ... how do I put this delicately ... we would like you ... to ... for lack of a better word ... inherit me. Your mother’s declining health just shows how rough things can be and how quickly things can go downhill. In the event that something bad should happen to him, we don’t want to be caught off-guard.

“We ... came up with a plan. It’s kinda crazy, but here it is. You can’t marry your own former stepmother, of course. That would instantly raise suspicion. Should something happen to your father, Svetlana and I will tie the knot. He’s discussed this with and we’ve all agreed on a lesbian wedding. That’s fine with me, but she’s not my main relationship and both of us know it. She and I have never even slept with each other ... at least not yet.

“Here’s the deal. She would move in, yes, but you would become my main man. You’d also inherit her. Yes, that’s right. You would bed both of us. And you would continue your own relationship with the girls ... you know, your sisters. Alexis and Daisy. And, of course, we would accept your ongoing workplace affair with your work wife aka your boss. Angelica, right?

“But we do need you to ... start sleeping with Svetlana sooner rather than later. Yes, you heard me right. You need to have an affair with your father’s mistress as well as his wife. That way, she’s already familiar and comfortable with you if and when your father should pass away. So, yeah, anyway, that’s gonna hit you when you come home. Also, your father is now fully retired as of tomorrow. He’s turned in his paperwork for his pension and for Social Security, too. Early retirement, you see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.