My Boss, My Anal Slut - Cover

My Boss, My Anal Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Damien learns that his boss, Angelica, a sultry Latina who is also his lover, wishes to be his butt-slut while getting engaged to another man. Sure, he loses access to her pussy, but he gains ownership of her delectable culo.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

“Maybe I should slap that ass for Topping from the bottom,” I teased Angelica, who promptly pushed her butt right against my hand.

“And that’s supposed to discourage me? Go ahead and slap that booty! I love my ass and so do you, it seems! Come on ... it’s yours now, remember? Do with it as you will! Punish me for Topping from the bottom and threatening to blackball you, stud! You, Shawn, I threatened you, too. Go ahead and punish my pussy!” Angelica encouraged us, though Shawn was clearly a bit puzzled as to her meaning.

“Spank my pussy, babe! Slap it with your hand and then wash it again!” Angelica reminded him that he had just cleaned her twat with soap and water not minutes ago.

Shawn tentatively slapped Angelica’s cunt, but he was a bit new to this whole business and afraid that he might hurt her too much. She wasn’t just his fiancee, after all. She was his boss, too, just as she was mine. The complexities of these overlapping relationships overwhelmed him a bit at the moment, whereas I was still going strong. I had barely washed that tush, but now here I was, spanking it into next week. It felt very soft and tender on my hand as I made her bottom sting a bit from my swats.

“Guess we know which one of you is a true-blue Top, don’t we? It’s okay, Shawn. You did nothing wrong. It’s just that you’re not as ... commanding. That’s not your style. You’re much more of a laid-back guy, much less aggressive, a perfect husband for a driven boss lady like me. I need both kinds of guys, which is why I need both of you. Just remember that this is YOUR pussy. It belongs to you.

“It’s okay to be pushy and assertive, even aggressive with me now and then, even if you’re mostly vanilla. Not sub, from what I can see. Just ... vanilla. And that’s fine, papi. It’s just fine ... just feel free to experiment and take some risks, dear. You’re my fiance, not to mention the father of my unborn baby.

“You’re going to be my HUSBAND soon. You definitely matter, you have needs, you have rights, and you damn well have duties, okay?” our lover told Shawn now.

Angelica was very reassuring as we dried off after the shower, but something in her tone reminded me of an auntie or big sister hitting on a timid male virgin. Well, she was our supervisor, so she was used to having power. The way that she reacted to me was already something of a different animal. She had become increasingly eager to please me, downright submissive in many ways, so much that it was impressive.

“Yes, dear,” Shawn blushed a bit.

“That’s always the best response for a sweet little hubby like you. You’re learning fast. Now, Damien’s not a ‘yes, dear,’ type. Maybe ‘yes, boss’ at work, but it’s clear that you’re both dramatically different types of men. What I said before is true, papi. I need both of you, both types of men. I need your soft, loving, romantic, vanilla, sometimes okay, maybe a little submissive ... but as I said before, mostly vanilla ... I need that rom-com leading man type. That’s you. You’re Ryan Reynolds or Steve Carell or Adam Sandler or Nicolas Cage. That’s so you.

“Then there’s Damien, who supplies the bad-ass motherfucker type that I also need. Vin Diesel, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Thomas Jane, Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lungren. Gerard Butler. It’s why he sucked at rom-coms. Tom Selleck. Sean Connery. Pretty much every James Bond ever, in fact. That’s Damien. Killer. Badass. Motherfucker. You have that raw, primal, alpha male quality to you. It fits that you’re named after Satan, basically. It suits you.

“It makes me so fucking wet, but the funny thing is so does what Shawn has ... for different reasons. I just ... need ... both of you. That’s just how it is. Now, who’s up for some ice cream? I want us all to eat up, maybe make some root beer floats, because once dessert is over, I’m gonna go for round two, and you better believe it will be a lot like the last time. Me riding my sweet fiance cowgirl-style while my ruthless Top/sadist/Dom backdoor man takes what is his!” Angelica winked at both of us before pulling us toward the kitchen, soon putting her hands on both of our butts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.