Confessions to My Fiance - Cover

Confessions to My Fiance

Copyright© 2020 by Dad Ben

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I’m Gretchen, and I was just a week away from marrying the love of my life, Alex (also a girl). But there was something in my past that she didn't know about, involving my relationship with my dad. I couldn't marry her with that deep, dark secret lurking in the shadows of my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter  

“How did my dad find out? I made a stupid mistake. I was home for Christmas break. I had my laptop on my desk in my room and I was chatting with one of my online ... dads.”

“You had online dads?”

“Yes. I chatted with tons of people. But once in a while I connected with someone who wanted to share in my fantasy and who I was compatible with. In those cases we shared emails and talked that way.”

“So, you were chatting with one of your, dads. Then what?”

“Well when I was at home I was always super careful about logging out of everything before I left my computer alone. So, the one time I didn’t, I ran to the bathroom and my dad just happened to walk by my room and he saw my computer open. He had to look something up and he didn’t have his phone in his pocket.”

“Uh-oh.”

“Yep. Right on my screen was a chat window with my online friend’s screen name. He saw my very explicit chat convo, about wanting to ... fuck my daddy. He also saw my list of stories and the site they were on. He was confused and kind of shocked, he later told me. But he left without touching anything. I came back from the bathroom and didn’t know he had been there.”

“Wow, Gretchen.”

“I later found out my dad went to his home office and looked up the site that had my stories. I used an alias name, obviously. But he remembered it. He created an account for himself and started looking at my stories. Some of them were based on things that actually happened between me and him.”

“Like what?”

“The first one he found was based on a time I had come home after practice with a bruise on my thigh. He offered to take a look at it. We went up to my room and I sat on the bed while he checked it.”

“Did that really happen?”

“Yes, it really happened. After he had massaged it and told me to keep an eye on it, I asked him to kiss the spot where my bruise was, like he did when I was a little girl. It was totally innocent.”

“Did he kiss it?”

“Yeah. It was just cute. But later when I was thinking about it, it turned into a fantasy. I imagined him kissing my ‘boo-boo.’ And I smiled at him. Then I pointed higher up my thigh and told him it hurt there too. And he kissed it. And I pointed higher again and he kissed that spot. Pretty soon, in this fantasy, I pointed at the crotch of my shorts, with my finger right on my pussy. He looked up and said, ‘Really? Are you sure?’ And I smiled and said, ‘Yeah, Daddy. I’m sure. Kiss me right here.’”

“That is twisted, Girl. I’m not turned off or judging you or anything. It’s just, twisted.”

“I know. So after I masturbated thinking about that at least fifty times, I decided to write it as a story on that site.”

“And your dad read it.”

“Exactly. There was no sense in pretending it wasn’t me who wrote it. I even had my alias start with G. It was obviously me writing ... about him and me.”

One part I decided to leave out of my confession to Alex was the fact that my dad also remembered the name of my online friend. He sent him a message telling him he was my dad and that he had stumbled across my stories and his chat with me. My dad is very upfront that way. He told my online dad that he couldn’t believe I would write things like that about him and me and that he didn’t know what to do but to reach out to someone who might understand the whole thing. He told my friend he wasn’t mad, but that he was just trying to figure the whole thing out...

My friend didn’t reply, but he sent me a message. My dad couldn’t get back into my account, so he couldn’t see it. But that was how I found out my dad had discovered what his daughter thought about him. I was horrified but also relieved. I told my friend that he could reply to my dad if he wanted to, since I was going to have to talk to him about it anyway.

After a week or so of me talking openly with my dad about the whole thing, he started messaging my friend. The two of them became buddies, all online. And as things developed with my dad in real life, he and my online dad started talking about me, my Daddy fixation and more. Once my dad and I got involved, he and my online dad became kind of an online threesome. The two of them sometimes messaged each other describing what they both wanted to do to me if we ever got together (we never did). They had various ways each of them wanted to fuck me ... and watch the other fuck me (Things like, online dad having me in a dog collar and leash, while he gave it to me from behind. And my real dad would be there watching. And my online dad would make me call him Daddy while my real dad looked on. I think the two of them also talked about some things they would do with each other while I watched.)

Anyway, I figured that might be too much for my fiance to handle, along with all the other stuff I was telling her. So I put that on the shelf for the time being.

“So what the hell happened then?” Alex asked.

“I was obviously, instantly out of the closet, so to speak. I had to talk to him about it. It took a few days and I waited for him to come to me. But he did. I couldn’t deny my feelings, so I told him most everything. He told me he loved me and he hugged me but that he had to think about everything.”

“Were things weird between you after that?”

“Yes and no. I mean, that was out in the open, but it was still him and me, you know? We had a deep enough relationship that it wasn’t about to be blown up just because I wanted to marry him and have his children.”

After a few seconds of me trying to keep a straight face, Alex and I started laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.