Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

Lily would ask Jamie every chance she got for the rest of the week what he had planned, but all he would say was that it was a surprise, leaving her frustrated. Lily arrived at Jamie’s house shortly after ten on Saturday morning, wearing a white crop top with lacy trim at the bottom that revealed her tight, toned tummy, her pierced navel and part of her tattoo, along with tight denim shorts and slip on running shoes. As soon as he opened the door they kissed before he let her through the door, as she passed him and kicked off her shoes he turned to admire the curvy shape of her tight ass. After shutting the door he followed her into the lounge where she took a seat on the couch and he joined her. They were soon kissing passionately while Jamie rubbed her boobs through her top and Lily rubbed his cock through his shorts, they were both getting hot and breathless when Lily pulled away.

‘Will you tell me what the surprise is now?’ She asked.

‘Follow me and I’ll show you.’ He replied as he got up and took her hand. Lily got up and Jamie led her upstairs and into his bedroom. Once in his room Lily sat on his bed and leaned against the headboard with her knees up while Jamie pulled out his phone then sat next to her, unlocked his phone and showed her the app. ‘I found this app on the dark web, apparently it can modify a girls body.’

‘How?’ She asked looking dubious.

‘I don’t know but I saw some videos and it looks legit.’ He replied.

‘Bullshit.’ Lily replied.

‘No really.’ He grabbed his laptop and showed her the videos he’d watched. ‘I’ve examined them and run them through some software and there’s no evidence of tampering.’

‘You really believe this Jamie?’ Lily asked incredulously.

‘Not sure.’ He replied. ‘But let’s have some fun with it and see what happens?’

‘Really?’ She asked.

‘Come on Lily.’ He urged.

‘All it will be is a camera app that will take a photo that you can manipulate afterwards.’ Lily replied.

‘Well, if nothing else we get some nice pics that we can play around with. Come oooonnnnnnn.’ He pleaded with her.

‘Fine.’ Lily replied. ‘What do I need to do.’

‘Let me see.’ He replied as he opened the app and started reading the instructions. ‘First you have to stand naked and let me take a few pictures of you.’

‘Oh really, naked pictures eh? You could just ask.’ She replied with a little giggle as she stood up and slowly removed her top and shorts revealing a burgundy satin bra and thong which she quickly removed. As she slid the thong down her legs she heard Jamie gasp at her freshly shaved pussy. Once she’d pulled the thong over her feet she playfully threw it at him landing it on his head. Once Jamie had thrown it to the floor he stood up and aimed the camera at Lily.

‘You need to stand with your legs shoulder width apart and your arms out to the side at 45 degrees.’ He explained. Lily did as she was told and Jamie made sure she was lined up with the body outline on his phone then slowly moved his way around her body making sure the camera got all of her. Once the screen turned green he sat on the bed with his feet on the floor, Lily walked over to the bed and straddled him so that her boobs were level with his face and looked at the app. Jamie could feel the heat from her pussy against his cock making it throb.

‘What now?’ She asked. They both looked at the phone which said it was processing the image. After a few minutes Lily’s naked body appeared on the screen with a box that said ‘READY TO CONTINUE?’ Jamie tapped the box and another screen appeared over Lily’s naked picture. In the box was a series of smaller boxes, all with letters in that the teenagers guessed were abbreviations. ‘Tap one.’ She urged.

‘Really?’ Jamie asked.

‘Of course, like anything will happen other than the photo will be manipulated.’ She replied.

‘What shall I tap?’ Jamie asked as he scrolled through realizing the list was alphabetical and that there were some words along with the abbreviations, like ‘QUAD,’ and ‘TRIPLE.’

‘Just tap the first one.’ Lily replied. Jamie scrolled the menu back up and tapped the top box that said ‘DAE.’ Another box appeared saying ‘APPLY.’ Jamie tapped the box which then changed to ‘PROCESSING.’ Jamie and Lily looked at each other then laughed as nothing happened. ‘Told you, you’re such an idiot.’

‘I never thought anything would actually happen.’ He replied.

‘Of course you did.’ She replied. Suddenly she gasped as she felt a tingling in her arms followed by a burning sensation causing her to jump up and yelp.

‘What’s wrong?’ Jamie asked as he jumped up with her.

‘My arms, they feel like they’re burning.’ She said as she kept rubbing at her arms with her hands. All of a sudden her arms disappeared making her watch and bracelets drop to the floor. She was left with perfectly rounded, short arm stumps that ended about halfway from her shoulder to where her elbow would have been. Lily nearly collapsed causing Jamie to catch her and lower her to the bed.

‘Fuck.’ Was all he could manage.

‘Jamie, my arms, my fucking arms, bring them back, Jamie, bring them back now.’ She was shrieking in panic while lifting the stumps up and looking at them in disbelief. Jamie grabbed his phone and looked at the screen. On it was now a picture of Lily with no arms, across her was a box that said ‘RESTORE FROM BACKUP?’ Jamie tapped the box and saw that it changed to ‘RESTORING.’ He watched as Lily’s arms slowly reappeared and the box changed to ‘COMPLETE.’ He noticed the picture of Lily was now also complete.

‘Fuck me, it works.’ He gasped.

‘I know.’ Lily replied quietly while inspecting her arms which seemed to have restored to their previous state with no sign of anything having happened to them.

‘How do you feel?’ Jamie asked picking up her watch and jewelry.

‘Fine.’ Lily replied clearly feeling weird about what had just happened. ‘That was intense, what do you want to try next?’

‘Really?’ Jamie asked surprised at her response.

‘Yeah, now I know you can restore me we can play some more.’ She replied.

‘Oh, if you’re sure.’ He replied to which Lily nodded. The two of them looked on as Jamie scrolled through the menus. ‘Maybe we should find out what all these terms mean?’

‘Good idea.’ Lily replied. Jamie closed the app, opened the browser and typed ‘Amputee abbreviations’ into the search bar. The teens sat together on the bed with their bodies touching and scrolled through the search results. Once they had found what all the terms meant Jamie closed the browser and opened the ‘Body Modifier’ app again.

‘We should start with something small this time.’ Jamie said.

‘Yeah, good idea. Maybe just a hand.’ Lily replied.

‘Ok, was that SBE?’ Jamie asked.

‘I think so, is there anyway to decide which side?’ She replied.

‘Doesn’t look like it.’ Jamie replied scrolling through the menus.

‘Ok, no bother.’ Lily replied nonchalantly. Jamie tapped the ‘SBE’ box which opened two boxes, one which said ‘L’ the other said ‘R.’

‘Ah, I guess we can decide here.’ Jamie explained.

‘Well, I’m left handed so do my right.’ Lily replied. Jamie tapped the ‘R’ followed by ‘APPLY.’ then waited. He could tell when Lily could feel something happening as her face changed. She lifted her right arm and watched as her hand and lower arm started to disappear. Once it had gone she was left with a short below elbow stump. The teens inspected the stump and found it was perfectly rounded with no hint of a scar as though there had never been an arm attached. Lily felt the stump with her other hand and found it was an odd sensation, she then offered the stump to Jamie who also had a feel.

‘That’s amazing.’ Jamie gasped.

‘I know. It’s weird though.’ She replied.

‘It’s kind of sexy.’ He said.

‘Really? You think so?’ She asked.

‘Yeah.’ He replied taking hold of her new stump and guiding it toward his mouth where he gently starting kissing and sucking it.

‘That feels weird.’ Lily said giggling a little.

‘Nice weird?’ Jamie asked.

‘Well, it’s making me hot.’ She replied as she absentmindedly squeezed and rubbed her thighs together.

‘Good.’ Jamie replied as he returned to her stump.

‘Maybe you could remove both my arms then have sex with me.’ Lily offered quietly.

‘Hell yeah.’ Jamie replied dropping Lily’s arm stump and picking up his phone. He went through the menus and found he had to restore Lily before he could do anything else. Once her arm was restored he started with the process of removing both her arms. ‘How high do you want me to remove them?’

‘Maybe you could take them off at my shoulders, leave me with nothing at all,’ She replied while biting her lip, clearly unsure about her decision. ‘I think that was called DSD.’

‘Are you sure.’ Jamie replied as searched the menus.

‘Yeah, I think it will be sexy to be fairly helpless.’ She replied smiling with a sparkle in her deep blue eyes, clearly getting more into the idea.

‘Cool.’ Jamie replied as he found the option he wanted then looked over at Lily who nodded enthusiastically. Jamie placed one hand on her smooth thigh and tapped the ‘DSD’ button on his phone before confirming he was sure. A few moments after clicking it Jamie saw Lily’s face start to look uncomfortable as clearly the changes were starting to happen. ‘Are you ok?’

‘Yeah, it just stings and burns a little.’ She replied as suddenly her arms completely disappeared leaving nothing below her now smooth, rounded shoulders. She looked at each of her now armless shoulders and gently gasped with delight. Jamie leaned toward her and inspected each stump, finding they were both smooth and symmetrical without a hint of a scar, it really looked like she’d never had arms.

‘How do you feel?’ He asked.

‘Ok, feels a little odd, like, my arms are stuck or have gone to sleep.’ She replied clearly in awe of her current body. Jamie undressed then leaned over and started kissing her hard while slowly running one hand over her newly armless shoulder, the odd feeling and shape made his cock harder. Lily suddenly pulled away and, using her athletic thighs, stood up unaided then turned around, lifted one leg and used her foot to gently push Jamie backwards onto the bed. He let himself fall flat then watched as the newly armless Lily climbed onto the bed next to him, positioned herself so that she was facing him, bent forward and took his rigid member into her mouth. Jamie watched in awe and delight as she managed to lean forward without arms to aid her. Lily bobbed her head up and down and worked his cock deeper into her mouth. She could hear Jamie’s breathing becoming deeper and more erratic and sensed he was close to orgasm so pulled her mouth from his cock, sat up then lifted her leg over Jamie and straddled him. Jamie was amazed how she was able to move around as though she had always been armless. She lifted herself up, shuffled forward then started lowering herself onto Jamie’s cock but found it just slid along her pussy lips making her shiver. She tried again but the same thing happened, she instinctively went to reach down with her arms to guide him into her, forgetting her current situation. Jamie realized the problem she was having, so used one hand to open her up and guide himself into her. As she lowered herself down they both groaned with pleasure. Jamie noticed that Lily wasn’t as vigorous as normal, he guessed due to her missing arms, however she seemed to be really enjoying herself, he reached down and started rubbing her clit making her gasp and groan. She started to squeal and yelp as her orgasm got close which got Jamie close too. Their bodies stiffened as their combined orgasms washed over them, Lily could feel Jamie ejaculating over and over again deep inside her. As Lily’s orgasm subsided she started to drop forward, clearly forgetting she had no arms, Jamie realized so reached up to catch her and lowered her down gently onto his chest then wrapped his arms around her. The teens soon drifted off into a contented sleep.

It was a few hours later when Lily was woken by Jamie gently rubbing her back, it felt nice so she pretended to still be asleep so he’d continue. After a while she let out a little moan then started to roll over to face Jamie but found with no arms it was a lot more difficult, she eventually managed it by wiggling herself over before the teens locked lips and breathlessly kissed. As Jamie eventually pulled away from Lily he whispered, ‘I’ve got another idea.’

‘Oh yes?’ Lily replied with interest.

‘Lay back.’ Jamie commanded. Lily did as she was told and laid on her back while Jamie slid off the bed and picked up his phone. After a few moments of him tapping on the screen Lily felt the now familiar burning sensation as her arms reappeared then the burning continued as her right arm disappeared again up to the shoulder and her left leg disappeared up to the hip. Jamie then laid back onto the bed, and started kissing Lily slowly down her body, she shivered when he kissed around her new shoulder and hip stumps, he then slowly ran his tongue from her perineum and along her smooth lips before concentrating his efforts on her clit. Thanks to the asymmetry of her only having one leg he found it was difficult so lifted her remaining leg and hooked it over his shoulder so that her knee was against her chest, he then found it a lot easier. He looked up to see that Lily was using her remaining hand to massage one of her breasts, he could tell by her breathing she was getting close to orgasm. He continued concentrating his tongue on the little bud and slowly worked two fingers into her dripping pussy, she arched her back as they slid in. While he continued sucking her clit and sliding his fingers in and out, each time getting a little deeper Lily took her only hand, gripped the back of his head and pulled him tighter to her. He could barely breath but his efforts were soon rewarded as Lily suddenly yelped and spasmed before letting out a massive groan followed by several moans and body jerks as she rode her orgasm. He watched and felt her pussy lips contract and relax around his fingers and saw her butthole mimicking those movements. He slowed his onslaught as her orgasm subsided then slid his fingers from her and noticed fluid dribbling from her leaving a wet patch on the bed. As she relaxed her grip on his head he moved away, rolled her onto her armless side, straightened her remaining leg which he then straddled before sliding his rock hard member into her still quivering pussy. Lily was surprised at how comfortable laying on her side without an arm in the way actually was. She could feel Jamie’s big cock sliding inside her and found he seemed to be getting extremely deep. Jamie gripped her legless hip and used it to pull and push himself against, he could feel his pelvis pushing against the fleshy pad where her leg had been moments before. He could suddenly feel something rubbing against his groin, looked down and saw Lily was using her one hand to frantically rub her clit, made easier to access by her missing leg, her eyes were firmly shut, her face was screwed up and her whole body was jerking and moving as she was being fucked hard by Jamie. He thrust harder and faster, his movements almost becoming frantic, desperate to reach orgasm. He used the full force of his body and pulled tight on her hip to get his cock rammed deep in her vaginal vault as he started to spray his seed inside his young lover. Lily’s own orgasm was in full flow as she felt his warm fluid spurting inside her. The two teens continued jerking through their orgasms until they could take it no more and Jamie breathlessly collapsed down next to Lily, both letting another shiver take over their bodies as his cock slipped from her. Once they’d recovered Lily turned to face Jamie.

‘I need to pee.’ She whispered.

‘Well go on then.’ Jamie replied as he stretched his arms.

‘I need all my limbs.’ She replied.

‘No you don’t.’ Jamie replied.’

‘Of course I do Jamie, put me back to normal please.’ She insisted.

‘No, you’re not getting them back, not for now anyway.’ He replied.

‘Jamie, please.’ Lily urged.

‘No, I want to see you struggling, I want to see you hopping around.’ He replied, his cock visibly hardening. Lily suddenly realized the effect her young body had on him.

‘Oh, you want me to put on show do you?’ She asked suddenly softening, now realizing the power she had over him. She awkwardly used her single arm to sit herself up, in doing so she felt his semen move about inside her. She then used her remaining leg to pull herself to the edge of the bed and carefully stand up. When she was upright it took a while to get her balance but once she did she stood still for a moment before starting to hop toward the bathroom. The first hop made her boobs bounce around and hurt a little so she placed her arm across them to hold them down. She hopped again and nearly fell over, realizing that she needed her arm free to keep her balance so she took her hand from her boobs and hopped again letting them bounce around. This time she continued into the next hop and the next before getting up a nice rhythm. When she reached his bedroom door she paused for a moment, opened it and carried on hopping down the hallway, as she did she could feel their combined juices dribbling down her remaining thigh. Jamie got off the bed and watched Lily making her way slowly and awkwardly, he could feel his arousal rising. Lily continued hopping until she reached the door of the bathroom which she opened then hopped through and sat on the toilet. Jamie appeared at the door and watched as she sat down and pee’d. Lily was a little embarrassed at first but decided after what they’d been doing recently she probably shouldn’t care. Once she’d finished she slowly and carefully stood up and wiped herself then turned and flushed the toilet. She then hopped across the bathroom to the bath, reached in and turned the shower on. Once it was hot she sat on the edge of the bath, slowly turned herself round and lifted her one leg over the edge of the bath then carefully stood before letting the water run all over. Jamie stood in wonder watching his amazing, beautiful girlfriend. He watched as she awkwardly washed herself all over before she shut off the water and again sat on the side of the bath and got herself out the same way she’d got in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.