Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

Jamie was sat at home in his room bored, he’d finished his homework and was surfing the dark web while his parents and brother were all downstairs. Jamie was a jock, a good looking jock, and he knew it. He was already well over 6ft at 17, well built and a quarterback for his school, he already had colleges interested in him for varsity football even though he was only a junior. Tonight though he was simply bored. As he was clicking around between YouTube videos and porn he suddenly saw something that caught his interest. ‘The Body Modifier’ was the tagline, it claimed to be a smartphone app that could alter a girls body. He thought it was bullshit at first but had a look at the site, looked at all the photos and watched the videos, all of which showed someone using the app, then parts of a girls body would disappear. He played around with the videos to try and see how they had been altered but they appeared to be legitimate, or at least used the most amazing special effects which would have been very expensive, especially for someone that had designed a cheap app. Jamie decided to download it to his jailbroken iPhone so that, if nothing else, he could get some decent photos of his girlfriends manipulated body.

Next day during lunch break he caught up with his girlfriend Lily who, even though she was in the 10th grade, was one of the most beautiful and popular girls at the school. 5’4, blonde with deep blue eyes, an amazing body with a curvy, 32DDD chest. They’d met through football, Lily had become a cheerleader in her first year at the school, one of the few grade 9’s to do so in the schools history, but the panel of judges had been impressed by her beauty, her athletic and nubile body and her natural talent. She got on very well with the rest of the team, quickly excelled in the routines, and really enjoyed dancing in skimpy tops and short skirts, showing off her midriff and long legs. Lily hadn’t had an easy life, her alcoholic, abusive father had left her when she was only a few months old and her mother had turned to drink, drugs and prostitution, never really showing Lily the love she deserved. This had turned Lily into a wild child, doing just what she wanted when she wanted with little respect for authority. She wanted to be a dancer and intended to move away as soon as she left school just so that she could get away from her Mum and her life. Just after she’d turned 15 she’d got her naval pierced, a butterfly tattoo on the inside of her right wrist, another on her left collar bone which said ‘I am a fighter’ in Sanskrit and a floral design that started on her left hip and continued up her side, finishing under her breast. Jamie had been surprised to see them the first time he got her naked but found them very sexy. Despite her popularity, especially with the football team, and her wild tendencies, Lily had remained a virgin until she’d been with Jamie for a couple of months. They’d got to third base early on but she’d always been reluctant to go any further, however one weekend, not long after her 15th birthday, Jamie had met Lily at the cinema. She’d arrived wearing a tight, short, dark blue dress and heeled ankle boots, well overdressed for a movie. She’d been very flirty and hands on during the film, eventually undoing his pants and rubbing his cock until he came. As soon as they were back at his empty house she jumped on him and started kissing him hard and it wasn’t long until she had her arms and legs wrapped around him. He carried her upstairs and dropped her onto his bed where she shuffled her self up and leaned against the pillows then smiled at him and slowly slid her dress off her shoulders, down her chest, over her tummy and hips, along her silky smooth thighs before pulling it off and throwing it to the floor revealing a sexy black and blue lace bustier and thong and nude hold-up nylons. Jamie climbed onto the bed and over his girlfriend, their lips then met in a frenzy, their tongues probing deep into each others mouths. He gently pushed Lily onto her back before slowly moving his hands down her lace clad body. Once he’d reached her legs he slowly rubbed her pussy lips over the lacy material of her thong before sliding his hand inside and finding her normal little tuft of soft blonde pubic hair was all gone. He pulled his lips from hers.

‘Wow, you’ve shaved?’ He gasped looking surprised.

‘Yes, all smooth, just for you.’ She replied smiling at him. He smiled back at her then firmly placed his lips against hers as they urgently began kissing again. With his hand still inside her thong, he pushed it down and slowly ran his finger along her pussy lips making her shiver and grip him tighter. He repeated this a few times before slowly sliding his finger into her until he came up against the familiar resistance of her hymen. He thought about working his finger through it but he knew from experience that, when taking a girls virginity, it felt better to break her hymen with his cock rather than his fingers. He ran his fingers along it making her shiver again before he pressed the pad of his finger firmly against her clit and started gently rubbing it. After a while Lily breathlessly pulled her lips from his.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.