Japanese American Relations - Cover

Japanese American Relations

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eito Tanaka is young and learning about sexual relations with females. He wants to expand his commercial success and his sexual experience beyond his beautiful and submissive sister and his still attractive aunt as well as his slave girl Office Lady the widow Mrs Shin to include associates like the British Lady Patrica as his English tutor and other American females including commoner office staff and other girls willing to bend over for his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Brother   Sister   Aunt   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Eito’s elder sister was down on her knees before him and she was crying real tears.

He was a little shocked at her odd request to join him on his transfer to the United States for the Corporation. The fact that he had no wife to accompany him was her excuse to beg his flexibility in giving into her request. In point of fact he personally would have inclined to welcome her company because she could deflect the stigma of being single in a married person’s world and offer him household organization at the same time.

Of course there was the added benefit of her beautiful body in his bed anytime he snapped his fingers and she was both obedient and dutiful in all things related to sexual activities in a close family relationship.

He hesitated for two reasons.

First, Eito knew if he granted his sister’s plea, it would probably mean his Aunt Sally would want to join them as well because she was always at their side during their adult life. That was also a big plus in his book because Aunty Sally spent a lot more time on her knees in front of him for an entirely different reason and she literally scratched his back and a whole lot more when he cleansed his body after a hard day’s work.

Secondly, he also knew that he had already arranged for his personal assistant, the widow Office Lady Mrs. Shin to staff his personal work in a live-in arrangement at his newly assigned home. The accommodations were large enough to satisfy all requirements with a separate mother-in-law wing to the house with a separate kitchen and there were also additional servant quarters in the fully finished basement. There was also a guest apartment over the three car garage in a separate building adjoining the main house.

Eito decided that it would be sensible to take his sister and his aunt to join his household because it would insure that they would speak their native tongue at home most of the time because his aunt spoke only a few words in English and little motivation to learn another language at her age.

His assistant Office Lady Mrs. Shin would be on call at all hours and he knew he could depend on her for her oral and anal skills to help reduce his stress of a new environment amidst a foreign population that might not have warm and friendly feeling towards his culture or his ideas.

With those three females to tend to his masculine physical needs, he saw no pressure to find sexual outlets with the western females who had never impressed him with their cultural knowledge or ability to carry on intelligent conversation whilst being humped from behind doggy style.

Still, he loved to hear a woman speak in the British style of speech in English and he found it terribly stimulating to slide into an English lady’s usually tight slit and listen to her words with the flavor of true English words spoken correctly.

He had also found that more mature British ladies had a penchant for anal studies and he loved the feel and sight of their heart-shaped bottoms under his dominating torso with their breasts swinging from left to right in a rhythm of lust-driven love making.

His own personal English tutor was a British lady of exquisite taste and perfect grammar. She was also a bit of a domineering personality when teaching her favorite subject. He had discovered that she was quite generous with her feminine favors to reward him for a job well done in achieving a specific goal in language study. Her whimpers of confused pleasure at his doggy style love-making never failed to make him flood her glorious quim with his creamy ejaculate with the full force of passion that he called up when the time was correct for his final release.

Eito did his best to drive the memory of Lady Patricia’s long lovely legs and full bosom from his mind and get back to his plans for his new job in San Francisco. The thirty year old woman with impeccable manners was ever on his mind these days even when he was screwing his sister, his aunt or the fabulous Office Lady Mrs. Shin. She had returned to her native UK the previous month and he had a serious confrontation with her at the airport when she tearfully told him that she was pregnant and that the baby was most certainly his because she had not done anything of a sexual nature with any male other than him since her husband and her lover boss both passed away at almost the same time almost two year before. She told him not to be concerned because she was the sole heir of her husband’s estate and her boss’s will was also quite generous because his wife had predeceased him and they had no children.

He remembered he was upset at the time because he felt that she had manipulated him into giving her his seed by often removing his protection before he spilled his spunk under the declaration that she liked the sensation of his juices hitting her inside her secret place. She had also done her best to discourage him from anal loving in favor of her tight vagina that was more than tight enough to keep his ass humping instincts under firm control.

She had continued to write to him and he responded with an apology for his bad manners at the airport and invited her to come visit him in San Francisco at her convenience whenever she had the time. He did not mention the child and she did not refer to it because she was actually quite reserved and shy in her private life and thought it inappropriate because she had been using him for her own purpose of having his child.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.