Japanese American Relations - Cover

Japanese American Relations

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eito Tanaka is young and learning about sexual relations with females. He wants to expand his commercial success and his sexual experience beyond his beautiful and submissive sister and his still attractive aunt as well as his slave girl Office Lady the widow Mrs Shin to include associates like the British Lady Patrica as his English tutor and other American females including commoner office staff and other girls willing to bend over for his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Brother   Sister   Aunt   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Spring has come early this year.

Most of the snow has already melted and run down the mountain side and into the sea carrying minerals and precious topsoil with it robbing the farmers of their always promised but seldom achieved record year for production.

Eito Tanaka’s sisters had prepared a feast of the dead meal for their deceased parents who had tragically died in a traffic accident the previous year quite unexpectedly. He personally hated to cook and the ceremony escaped his comfort zone when it came to respecting the dead in any shape or manner so recently after their demise.

Elder sister was happy to organize the entire ceremony taking the sting from participation by Eito Tanaka and placing it low on his list of things to do before he departed from his beloved city for the great unknown world of San Francisco, California and the new job that summoned him to show his management skills to the big bosses down in Tokyo and earn him a promotion to a department head in his home town.

He spoke English quite fluently despite never having left the sacred shores of mother Japan due to his daily one-on-one tutoring from Lady Patricia from the UK school of language study that believed in total immersion in language training to gain superior knowledge.

Lady Patricia was a widow of exactly thirty years of age with a love for Japanese culture that knew no bounds. She had been engaged by his company to train him one-on-one for a full year which was soon coming to a close with a bang the following week.

They had been intimate for the past six months and the British lady had started sucking his cock early on to reward him for his memorization of vocabulary and his improved pronunciation of the difficult English grammar that often puzzled him with its lack of logic.

He still allowed his basic respect for the female to keep him from subjecting her to the humiliation that he liked to dish out to the western girls that they kept in reserve for the high rollers down at the joy-time club which only accepted private members with annual subscriptions for use of their stable of western girls provided for ultimate entertainment. He considered his membership to be in a certain sense work-related because he was adding to his fluency in the English language by conversing with the girls in their native language. Since he was going to the United States, he thought it important for him to pick up the American slang words not really understood by the widow Lady Patricia with her precise British pronunciation and use of proper grammar. It was quite easy for him to make the connection with fucking an American escort girl and the need to improve his English comprehension at the same time.

At the same time, he was able to heap the necessary humiliation on the girl’s shoulders in a way that he did not feel comfortable in doing with Lady Patricia because of her innocent attitude concerning anal variations. These American girls were eager to submit to his outrageous demands on their dignity and he could do things to them that he would never consider in dishing out to a normal Japanese girl or to a female member of royalty however far removed because his feelings toward such females was entirely different than his attitude to the American commoner female with their many faults and vices.

Elder sister joined him on his sleeping pad and she straddled him with her long lovely legs telling him he was a most handsome male child. His aunt on the other side of the room stirred in her sleep. She had not been sleeping that well alone since his parents had passed through the gates of eternity. Usually he would join her to momentarily reduce her stress with a good old-fashioned humping that allowed her to sleep peacefully all night long.

His Aunt Sally Tanaka was generous in his sexual training even long before his parents had died in the accident and he often gifted her juicy pussy with his seed because she was past the childbearing age and she had no worries.

Elder sister had only started to use him for humping duties after the rest of the household was asleep because she had shit-canned her on-again, off-again boyfriend with his agenda of keeping more than one girl on a string to give him the variety he deserved at his young age. Her boyfriend’s loss was his gain and he smiled at the thought because the pretentious prick was a complete asshole.

His twenty-something sister slowly allowed her feminine folds to eat his hardness until she was fully entered and he knew she was at that stage where she didn’t care if he was her brother, her boss or a stranger she had just met at a club. It was that magic moment when they were joined together like a single unit and they were one person, flesh and blood stirred by their common lust to reach a golden circle of lust as the tingles of satisfaction swept over them at the same time.

Eito felt his stiffness relax as he slowly and silently drained into his elder sister’s pretty pussy and he kissed her ear, her neck and finally her delicious lips to show his appreciation for her gift of female favor in the middle of the night.

They remained in each other’s arms as they slowly drifted off to sleep each with their own memory of a happy release and mutual love that went beyond the mere scope of a marital relationship.

He opened his eyes to see his elder sister applying her face paint for her daily trek into work in an important corporation office in the downtown district. He knew she liked riding on the Tokyo train because her shapely body and constant smile attracted the attentions of the many eager Chikans that rode the mass transit system every weekday sampling the joys of female flesh underneath their protective covers of undies, control top panty-hose and tight short skirts that allowed their hands and fingers unauthorized access to their hidden goodies without permission and their pretended disregard for their enthusiastic taking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.