Rina Strelnicov (a Toby Wakefield story) - Cover

Rina Strelnicov (a Toby Wakefield story)

Copyright© 2020 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 9

True Sex Story: Chapter 9 - While Toby Wakefield continues working for St. Bart's he takes on a side job as yard boy for Irina Strelnicov who seduces him into an affair. After high school he attends Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore where he meets Samantha Onassis, manager of Sig's Diner and goes to work for her. Toby and Sam have sex. Rina comes to Baltimore to visit and introduces a new variety of sexual play and Cissy reappears.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Clergy  

At five o’clock Monday morning Toby was pounding on the door to Sig’s Diner. He knew Sam would be there to open for breakfast. When she saw the anxious look on his face through the door, she opened it and said, “What can be such a problem for you to come here so early Toby?” She didn’t add, “You’re not due ‘til Wednesday after school.”

Out of breath from walking so fast, he said, “I, I didn’t expect what happened last night Sam. It caught me by surprise.”

“You’re alright with it though aren’t you Tobe,” Sam said with a note of concern.

“Are you kidding? It’s the most surprising thing that has ever happened to me. It’s just ... It’s just that my landlady is coming to visit me this weekend. I, I wanted to talk with you about it after work but ... but you know.”

“I wore you out?” she said with a chuckle. “Is that what you’re saying, Toby?” Snorting she shrugged. “Well, young man you did a pretty good job of working me over as well.”

Still tingling with thoughts of what he had done she still experienced aftereffects in her breasts and vagina, Sam was completely satisfied with what happened last night. She had been so wiped out that she had no trouble getting to sleep. Her pussy ached with overexertion, but she thought, it hurts so GOOD.

“I had never had a night like that Sam,” Toby said which was true since all his prior sex had been conducted during daylight hours. Nervous about what her reaction would be when he asked, he said, “Anyway I need the weekend off.”

Ordinarily, when an employee of Sam’s who had been working for her for such a short period asked her for that kind of time off, she would have given short shrift. When she decided to hire Toby though she didn’t need an extra employee, she was just filling a spot with someone who might prove the worth he seemed to convey. At first glance, she had seen a young man with such promise that she decided to feather her nest before someone else offered him a job. Her perception bore fruit when he came up with the frozen custard idea so quickly.

She had already broken precedent by sleeping with him after only three weeks on the job. After their steamy night in bed though, she was eager to get him back on the job to see how he would manage the tricky relationship that might ensue with the other employees. She also realized that their relationship could become addictive and wanted to get him back into bed. The next time we’ll try his apartment. It was a place where she had been quite comfortable, both with Sergei Strelnicov and Brandon Cornwell.

While Dr. Strelnicov, a full professor at Johns Hopkins and a practicing psychiatrist, had become a steady customer at Sig’s Diner. At fifty-five he was a confirmed bachelor, who had become friendly with Demetrius Onassis. Samantha had recently become involved with an older man who had forced her into rough anal sex which damaged the young girl’s psyche. After steering his daughter through a difficult legal prosecution of a respected member of the Johns Hopkins faculty Demetrius asked Sergei for his advice about therapy for his daughter. Strelnicov accepted Samantha as a patient and began working with her.

Having always been sexually active Samantha had two issues: trusting older men and fear that a sex partner might forcefully sodomize her again. Through intense psychotherapy, Dr. Strelnicov helped her mitigate her fear of older men by tenderly seducing her into a relationship with himself. Since he was such a master eroticist, he introduced her to a technique of anal sex that had her craving the act.

Realizing that Samantha had a natural affinity for older men the affair was a dream for him. Thinking of her best long-term interest he decided to cure that fetish through hypnotherapy and replace it with a desire for young men, even teenagers. After that, except for Sergei, she lost her desire for older men.

Though Strelnicov was acting unethically when by carrying on sexual activity with his clients he disagreed with his colleagues on the issue. He believed that sex practitioners could be more effective in dealing with these issues than surrogates. In that regard, he involved himself with more than one affair with female patients and managed to do it without incident. The office sessions with Samantha soon led to episodes in his apartment where it continued for two years after the therapy was terminated. During that time Sam depended totally upon him to satisfy her sexual needs while fully accepting that a longer-term relationship was out of the question.

When Sergei took on Sister Martha as a patient, she indicated to him that she was having questionable sexual urges which were unbecoming a nun. Having consulted with other nuns At St. Columban’s Convent (Sister Natalie being one) he gleaned that sister Martha was not committed to remaining as a Bride of Christ. She proved his assumption by going down on him during their first session. Within the year she left the order and they were married.

Sergei had convinced Samantha that he was a confirmed bachelor. The question of his falling in love enough with a woman to marry her was only moot. Sex with Sergei was wonderful, he was a masterful lover who taught her so much about the expectations of being pleased by a man and pleasing him in return. Due to his hypnotherapy that fetishized younger men though, Sam didn’t expect a lifelong involvement with him.

Believing in Sergei’s total commitment to bachelorhood Samantha had ridden that erotic pony for almost three years, only to be surprised when he dropped the news on her that he was getting married to a woman of Russian heritage, a former nun to boot. Though she knew and accepted the impermanence of their relationship she was shocked at how abruptly Sergei had ended it. She would have accepted it better had he simply found another unmarried “squeeze.” When he dropped the news on her she thought Was my sex not good enough for him, how good can this Irina be?

When Sergei and Irina moved to Ohio, they advertised the apartment building in Baltimore as a rental property for college students. Sergei died of a heart attack shortly after their move leaving Irina to handle the transactions. Brandon Cornwell a student from Michigan became her first tenant, a year-by-year contract, while he was attending Johns Hopkins.

Curious about the student who had come to live in the apartment where she had enjoyed such unbridled sex with Sergei Samantha knocked on his door. Her visit was under the guise of passing out advertising posters for Sig’s Diner—the same posters she posted in the student union. Having been programmed by Sergei to center her sexual efforts on young men she had decided to give Brandon a test run. Being sexually involved in Sergei’s apartment felt natural to her that. If nothing else she would be having sex in a place in which she was completely familiar. Through her initial “student relationship” with Brandon, she created a template she would use in seducing and empowering another youthful quarry.

Irina Strelnicov, she thought when Toby told her his landlady was coming to town. What kind of twilight zone am I living in here? She understood how Irina was being a responsible property owner by inspecting her apartment building once a year. During Brandon’s occupancy, she had come once each year and always had breakfast at Sig’s Diner on a Saturday morning following her arrival. According to Brandon he and “Mrs. Strelnicov” never had sex.

Then Toby, a person who lives in the same town where Irina lives shows up and tells me he is living in her apartment GRATIS. Chuckling apprehensively, she remembers Humphrey Bogart’s line in Casablanca and paraphrases, “of all the diners in all the world Toby Wakefield has to come into mine.”

When Sam first discovered that Toby was living in Irina Strelnicov’s apartment and Rina was covering the cost she figured there was something weightier in his relationship with the older woman than just a family association. During their marathon Sunday night together, it was easy to guess that his astounding expertise had to have been the work of an older woman. Putting that together with how her relationship with Sergei cooled when he met Irina she wondered if Sergei influenced Irina’s sexual performance and if she had responded to it better than Sam had done herself. There was no way she could shake her suspicion of a heavy relationship between the two and its attending impact.

With Toby looking for a response for his announcement that he needed the weekend off Sam responded sarcastically, “You should give me more than a few days’ notice Toby. Everybody at Sig’s isn’t waiting for you to make plans.” She realized that Toby had no idea of her past with Strelnicov nor her suspicion about Irina being his sexual mentor. He knew she’d been involved with the former occupant (Brandon) but had no idea of its intensity. She had walked him back to his apartment the night they met to find out if it might have been the same one, she thought it might be.

Knowing her discovery was between a rock and a hard place with Irina she figured she would make it easier for him. Besides, she thought, I could benefit from anything else Irina might impart to him in the way of sexual knowledge. With a conciliatory smile, she playfully patted his cheek and said, “You know how well-staffed we are Toby so enjoy your time with your landlady,” wrinkling her brow. “It seems the two of you are better friends than I might have thought. So, if she decides to make more than her yearly visit, please let me know further in advance. I don’t want any more surprises.”

Before last night when their connection was just an employer/employee relationship, Toby would have had no problem telling Sam about Rina’s visit. Now feeling the pressure of being between two females he thought, Gosh. How quickly my life has become more complicated? Little did I realize what a difference going to bed with two women who could get in the way of each other could make. He understood that Sam could be fishing to find out more about Rina. He felt safe with Rina but had no idea that she had had her suspicions of a possible involvement between her husband and Samantha Onassis.

His Wednesday afternoon shift at Sig’s had been without incident. Nothing had been said about Monday’s discussion and Sam’s attitude reflected her normal businesslike demeanor. By Friday, his anticipation of Rina’s visit was accompanied by frequent erections brought on during recollections of the varied escapades carried on by him and his former Plain Dealer customer.

Rina’s plane touched down at Friendship Airport 2:15 Friday afternoon, her taxicab pulled up to the apartment building at 3:22. Toby had been on pins and needles all day. At 2:20 he had been pacing. After three he had been looking out the window anticipating the sight of a Yellow Cab which would be bringing his landlady back to the apartment building which she owned. When he saw the cab coming down the street, he got butterflies in his stomach. When she got out of the cab the butterflies attacked his groin and his knees got weak.

Like most adult airline passengers of the day Irina was dressed in her best business attire. It was a dove gray two-piece business suit made up of a jacket and skirt. Beneath the jacket, she wore an ecru pleated blouse topped by a black brooch set in silver. She wore mauve peau-de-soie three-inch heel shoes and dark hose. Toby remembered seeing her in that very suit the first time she got off the bus when he had been going to Boy Scouts that night but had never seen it in the light of day. In the afternoon sunlight, the cut of the suit was brightly highlighted which seemed to enhance her womanly curves and attractive legs. As if to confirm what he was feeling in his midsection he lightly gripped his growing erection.

As he saw the cabdriver lift the trunk Toby sprang into action, bolted for the door, and dashed down the steps. Opening the entry to the building he cried out “RINA.”

“My dear Toby,” she called back. Running at her he came to a dead stop, wrapped his arms around her waist, and lifted her. “Be careful young man,” she said with a girlish lilt in her voice.

Setting her back on the ground he reached for her bags and said, “You haven’t forgotten your way, have you?”

“Don’t be silly you foolish boy.”

When they got into the apartment, he set her suitcase down and was immediately pulled into a groin bumping hug then a gape-mouth kiss. Their hands clutched each other’s buns. When she couldn’t breathe through her nostrils, she broke the kiss and gasped, “Oh baby I can feel it growing against me down there. I need to feel it in my hand.” She forced her hand between them, felt for the tab of his zipper, and shakily drew it down. Reaching in she knifed her fingers through the fly of his shorts and grasped his pulsing penis. “Oh god how I have long to FEEL this.” Working it out of his fly she looked down and said, “Yes it’s so beautiful,” stroking it, “Simply BEAUTIFUL. Have you missed this too Toby?”

“Yes Rina, I have jacked off so many times thinking of you.”

“Oh baby, you use such cute, boyish terms. I have dreamed of holding it like this ... of taking it in my mouth and sucking on it. Have you thought of that too?”

“Yes Rina,” he replied, “but I’ve more often dreamed of fucking you.”

Diving deeply into his eyes she said, “Oh sweetie, so have I (squeezing his cock), to have this wonderful thing filling my cunt and moving so amazingly inside me. Do you like your bed?” It was the place where Sergei taught her so much about fucking, the place where he convinced her to call it “my cunt.”

“It’s very comfortable Rina and I sleep quite well in it.”

“But...” deciding against asking him the question, which wouldn’t have been fair. She had finally started entertaining other men and was trying to determine if one might be a long-term keeper. But she couldn’t help wondering, has he been fucking someone else in my bed? “Oh, never mind Toby.”

Grasping his left hand with her right she led him back to the bedroom, undoing buttons on her jacket with her right while she walked. Releasing his hand, she shrugged off her jacket, dropped it onto the chair inside the bedroom door. While reaching around back to open the waist of her skirt, she said, “Get naked for me baby.”

While Rina continued stripping off her clothes Toby kicked off his loafers as he shucked his dark blue “Johns Hopkins” tee-shirt then stripped his socks before hastily kicking off his chino pants. As he pulled down his BVDs his stiff erection caught on the waistband and snapped up to his stomach with a “slap.”

Turning he scanned the woman he had come to know so intimately, his hungry eyes viewing the still surprisingly well-preserved older lady. He was pleased to see that her moderate breasts were still firm with no sag. He had never seen her in this state of undress before. She had previously worn a robe or was completely naked, but she was now naked from the waist up wearing black panties, which she was peeling off, a black garter belt that held up her shadowy hose. She stood elegantly tall in her colorful three-inch heel peau-de-soie shoes.

“Gawd Toby,” she said as her eyes captured his substantial erection, “sit on the bed with your back against the headboard baby. I want to ride that thing again. the way I did it the first time on the patio. I still can’t fucking believe how huge it felt going inside me that day.”

Toby lurched to the bed and wiggled his back to the cool, cherry headboard while Rina leaped on the mattress and stalked like a predatory lynx, chuffing with purring snorts. As her head neared his crotch her flirting eyes went to his then to his pulsing prominence and back as she murmured, “I’m going to gobble you up my little man.”

Grasping and pointing his knob toward her mouth she glided her moistened, lips past the rim of his glans and began the tantalizing slide to the back of her throat. Coughing a gag, she slid back, fluttering her tongue on the bottom of his shaft as she went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.