Rina Strelnicov (a Toby Wakefield story) - Cover

Rina Strelnicov (a Toby Wakefield story)

Copyright© 2020 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 11

True Sex Story: Chapter 11 - While Toby Wakefield continues working for St. Bart's he takes on a side job as yard boy for Irina Strelnicov who seduces him into an affair. After high school he attends Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore where he meets Samantha Onassis, manager of Sig's Diner and goes to work for her. Toby and Sam have sex. Rina comes to Baltimore to visit and introduces a new variety of sexual play and Cissy reappears.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Clergy  

Tonight, was the first time he was aware that Cissy had a child. My child? Taken by the sphere of the whole thing: his attachment to Cissy as a young nun, their sexual shenanigans in the bosom of the convent, Monsignor McGlaughlin taking her to Baltimore where she would have her baby. Had this been planned from the time Sister Natalie encouraged their sexual union to start? And did Rina influence him to attend Johns Hopkins in Baltimore so he and Cissy could reconnect? Regardless of being duped into a meeting with Cissy at Haussner, having dessert with her alone, and having her go down on him in the cab, it was like a dream. She was the only female he had ever experienced being in love with. As they walked into the apartment and Toby switched on a light, Cissy scanned the nicely appointed living room and thought it strange that such a thing could happen. After the titillating cab ride, their magnetism had been recharged. Taking her by the hand he looked deeply into her eyes as he thought, how many times have I thought about her since she left?

She thought about her time at St. Bart’s and how unhappy she had been before Sister Natalie gave them that day alone where they could explore sex at the convent without interruption. After that, even though she hated being a nun, Cissy felt like a more desirable female. It’s strange to think that a fifteen-year-old boy could have made me that happy. But Toby has always been older than his years. With him, I felt like a woman rather than just a nun. Holding his hand, she assured him of her availability for his pleasure and exploration.

At the same time, she was jealous of Francis and Irina. Even though Francis had shared her with the Bishop, something she had finally gotten comfortable with, the monsignor was her man, and he was with another woman, which hadn’t happened frequently. Here she was in Irina’s apartment with Toby whom she had thought of frequently during any week since they had last seen him out of the back window of that black 1952 Chevrolet.

With the knowledge that Cissy would not leave for her home until morning, they would both be lost in reliving the joys of what they had known while she was at St. Bart’s. The knowledge of her being a mother had a strange impact upon him which he would have to get used to. If it turned out that he was the progenitor, the universe of his life could be turned upside down. But he was intimately reacquainting himself with Cissy that would be put aside.

He had been eager to spend the weekend with Rina but that had been put aside with the surprise appearance of Cissy. Strangely, amid his good fortune, he was jealous of Rina her being with Monsignor McGlaughlin. His classmates in Ohio and those at Johns Hopkins came to mind as he thought, I wonder how many of them have as complicated a life as I have. But he realized, all thanks to sister Natalie, he had become steeped in carnal knowledge with numerous women and was comfortable with all aspects of it. Chuckling to himself he thought, And then there’s Sam.

“Penny for your thoughts,” Cissy said.

Shaking his head he said, “The thoughts going around in my head are worth far more than a penny. And I have never been able to shake one recurring thought: I wonder if Cissy ever thinks of me.”

“Numerous times a day Toby.”

“I think I would have been satisfied with ‘occasionally.’ I can’t honestly say I think about you every day, but I can say ‘several times a week.’”

It was too soon to tell him that every time she looked at her child Tobias, she was reminded of him and wished he could at least know the child existed. “But I have thought of you at least every day since I saw you out of the back window of that black Chevrolet as we drove away. But would you just kiss me, Toby? We can talk about whatever you care to talk about after we take care of this tremendous need to see what I experienced was true.”

He remembered that Saturday, May 1953 when Sister Natalie had left him alone with sister Mary Celeste (Cissy) who was solely in charge of the convent when the rest of the nuns had gone to the ball game. It had not been stated but the Mother Superior had left them alone together specifically to have sex. Initially shy, once they began kissing and petting it was as if the dam had burst and they were immersed in sex. From that time until she was taken away, they had sex every week. It was a beautiful time in his life. It was a weird thought he thought about tonight, she already sucked my cock in the cab, and I feel afraid of what will happen if when I kiss her. But the moment their lips met his presence filled with that long-ago feeling.

As her mouth opened to devour him their tongues explored moist oral surfaces that they had been so familiar with back then. Their hunger had them salivating until their chins were wet as they tore off clothing on the way to the bedroom where they left a trail of garments. Except for Cissy’s garter belt, panties, and hose they stood naked beside the bed. As they embrace her legs were tight together, squeezing Toby’s engorged penis and pressing it against the damp panel of her underwear.

Breaking their kiss Cissy gasped, “I need to feel your cock inside me, Toby.” She flopped on the bed, hooked her thumbs in the combined waistbands of her garments, and tore off the garter belt and panties, pushing them down as far as her hands could reach. Trying to spread her legs she said, “Help me, Toby.”

Pulling her garter belt, he peeled her hose off one foot leaving her right foot free, kneeling while placing his left-hand flat on the mattress he held his cock in his right hand, plunged his glans between her labia, mopping it in her secretions to lubricate it, wiggled his knob in her vulva and sank it to limitation of their pubic bones.

Immediately capturing his waist between her legs, she settled, took a few calming breaths, and said, “YES Toby, YES,” emptying her lungs then taking in more air before adding, “I still can’t BELIEVE it. You fill me up as no one else could.” There had been three others, Francis, the man she interviewed for her job, and the Bishop. “I prayed we could be doing this again and it’s so beautiful. Now fuck me, Toby, I want you to cum inside me again.”

He was so accustomed to holding back his ejaculations that he thought he might have to work to ejaculate inside her but thrilled at being back home in this luscious female’s core he felt an urgent need to release. While Cissy’s feet flailed in the air after five rapid thrusts, he came in a series of three testicle-emptying bursts. “HOLY SHIT,” he said as he collapsed into her enfolding arms and capturing legs, “I can’t fucking BELIEVE it.”

After gasping and sighing for a few moments Cissy said, “You’re too heavy Toby.” He rolled on his back while she, in one motion, snuggled beside him and pressed her head to the soft spot of his shoulder.

“I wasn’t wearing a condom Cissy. I hope...”

Pressing her fingers to his lip she shushed him and said, “I know that silly. I told you to cum inside me, I need to feel your ownership again. Don’t worry, I finished my period yesterday. I’m Catholic, remember?”

His head shouldn’t have been spinning at having had marvelous sex with Rina earlier in the day and starting the evening off with a blowjob and quick fuck once they got to his apartment.

“It’s strange Toby, you know? I started as an “older woman” (she laughed) when I was nineteen and you were fifteen. Now I’m even older at twenty-three and you are at the age I was when we first had sex. So, in a way you are older than me. I’ve gotten a job and now a career though, I live with a sophisticated older man and I’m a mother. But with you, I feel like a kid ... a wiser kid than I was then, but a kid just the same. It feels so nice to have my arms and legs around you like we used to do. But now he-he-he we’re in such a private place.”

Right with her, Toby was feeling the beat of her heart as her naked skin melded with his. It had been so natural for him to have her go down on him in the cab, to ejaculate in her mouth and have her swallow it. And now this felt just SO right.

“You know what Toby?”

“Hmm?”

“It was so marvelously different going sucking your penis in the cab. I was embarrassed for the cab driver, but it was so deliciously naughty he-he. And when you came, I liked it even more than the Cherries Jubilee at Haussner. Thinking about it now has given me an appetite for more of your semen. Would you mind if I pulled my pussy off your penis so I can suck off what is left on it?

Sister Mary Celeste was the one nun at St. Bart’s who had never had sex with a man. The others had either done it with one of the former priests before the two homosexual priests were assigned there or with her brother and the Bishop in Baltimore, as in sister Natalie’s case. Mary Celeste was truly a virgin when sex with Toby took off like a wildfire blaze. Even when she was new to heterosexual sex, she was not only willing to try anything, but she was also eager to stimulate it. At the convent, unbridled sex was difficult to pursue due to the lack of intimate spaces. But in this private place, Cissy was free to try anything.

On the other hand, Toby had been in the privacy of Sister Natalie’s cell then. After Cissy left, Rina Strelnicov, a sexually astute widow, schooled him in the privacy of her home. “Pull off my cock Cissy,” he urged. “Sit on my face and we’ll go sixty-nine.”

Cissy was thrilled. While she had gone sixty-nine with Francis and the Bishop, she had never done it in a way that would allow semen to drain from her pussy into her lover’s mouth. Giggling like a teenager she opened her legs so Toby could pull his slimy penis from her cunt, she raised to her knees, and as she pivoted on her left knee she threw her right leg over his face, lowering her pussy to his mouth and took hold of his penis while she slurped it into her mouth.

With his face surrounded by Cissy’s thighs and ass, her labia pressed on his open lips. He felt the release of her vaginal sphincter that allowed his captured sperm to string into his mouth. As he swallowed the rope of cum, he felt her gobble his limp, slimy cock, his ultra-sensitive glans experiencing low-grade electrical shocks. Between pain and pleasure on his aggravated glans, he lapped her vulva while her giggles blew air past his captured phallus and wafting through the thicket of his pubic hair. Wallowing on the bed for about five minutes their mouths fully engaged on each other’s pubis, his tongue alternately flapped wildly on her clitoris while she suckled him back to full erection.

“Gawd,” she gasped, “my jaws are aching,” while he panted to stabilize his breath.

Changing positions, they were once again side-by-side, kissing and fondling: she stroked his reddened, rigid cock, he caressed one breast, then another while alternately finger-fucking her cunt and rubbing her clitoris. As her body tightened in catatonic stiffness she shrieked and broke into heaving spasms.

“Oh Toby, TOBY,” when we did this at St. Bart’s I never realized how good you were.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.