Rina Strelnicov (a Toby Wakefield story) - Cover

Rina Strelnicov (a Toby Wakefield story)

Copyright© 2020 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 10

True Sex Story: Chapter 10 - While Toby Wakefield continues working for St. Bart's he takes on a side job as yard boy for Irina Strelnicov who seduces him into an affair. After high school he attends Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore where he meets Samantha Onassis, manager of Sig's Diner and goes to work for her. Toby and Sam have sex. Rina comes to Baltimore to visit and introduces a new variety of sexual play and Cissy reappears.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Clergy  

In their unlikely relationship everything that had gone on between Toby and Rina happened at Rina’s house. Over that time she and Toby’s mother had become good friends but he and Rina always kept their relationship closely guarded. After their unbridled time in bed during their first get- together in the Baltimore apartment the evening was to be capped off with dinner at Rina’s favorite restaurant, Haussner’s.

Haussners, founded in 1926 became one of Baltimore’s most famous landmarks over a period of 73 years. As much as it was a world class restaurant Haussners became known for its phenomenal art collection which was auctioned by Sotheby’s in 1999 for ten million dollars when they closed their doors. Throughout his young life Toby had fantasized scenes he had seen in Hollywood movies and read about in books but never seriously thought he would be having dinner in such a place.

Having never even ridden in a cab before Toby was agog at the prospect of eating in such a fancy restaurant. When they walked through the door at Haussner’s he was enfolded by the rich environment. White tableclothed dining tables were positioned on deep carpeting, over which a hundred plus art gallery quality paintings covered the walls from chair level to the ceiling. Some were authentic works of old masters.

Haussner’s ambiance alone filled him with fulsome warmth. But when the Mater Dei came forward and with an elevated voice and said, “MRS. STRELNICOV, it’s so good to see you again!” he felt like he was part of a Royal entourage. So effusive was the greeting that nearby diner’s heads turned to see what the commotion was. It was easy to see how much more important Rina was to Andre rather than just being some random Ohio widow. And when Andre looked at him so questionably Toby secretly fluffed his feathers with pride and thought with an inner chuckle eat your heart out.

A momentary reacquainting between Andre and Rina which was observed by numerous turned heads generated a growing respect in Toby for Irina. She struck him as some kind of Russian royalty which made him feel somewhat like a prince. At the same time he wished he too could be looked on the way Rina was being but be he realized she had become known either become known by her kindness or the importance of her husband Sergei which could have been significant. Regardless Rina was being honored by Andre. He felt a surge of importance though when Rina said, “And this is my special friend Toby Wakefield from Burling Heights, Ohio. He is now a student at Hopkins.”

“And he is staying in your apartment?” Andre said. Both his introduction by Rina and Andre’s recognition was said loudly enough for the diners at the tables nearest the receptionist’s stand to hear.

Unnoticed by Toby an attractive brunette woman sitting at a table near the reception desk looked up. She was sitting with an avuncular looking priest two tables away from the reception desk looked over at the woman and the young man talking with the Mater Dei. She had never seen the woman before but the young man standing with her bore an incredible resemblance to a boy she had known a few years ago in Ohio.

Twenty-three-year-old Cecilia DeLoach had returned to Baltimore three years prior. She had been a nun at the time called Sister Mary Cecile. She had been transferred having been transferred from the Cleveland Diocese to her previous convent,

After the momentary reunion between Andre and Rina, he led them regally to their table as dinner guests turned heads while questioning, who are these important people? Toby was overwhelmed at being at the center of attention in the sophisticated ambiance of the restaurant.

Rina ordered Chateaubriand for two and a bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild Pauillac. Toby was out of his league as the Wine Steward uncorked the wine, poured a splash for Rina to poke her nose in the glass then taste it and nod her approval. It was a ritual that young college students of the time were totally unfamiliar with. Unaccustomed to the taste of the wine he mirrored Rina as she sipped it slowly while eating the most delicious meat he had ever experienced. Dessert was Cherries Jubilee. As the flames glistened in Rina’s eyes Toby sensed the presence of two people standing beside their table.

“Toby?” said the elegant looking young woman dressed in a form fitting purple knit dress and crystal beads with matching earrings. Her lithe, feminine form captured his eyes as he scanned her hourglass shaped body ... dark hose and four-inch heels which matched the fabric her dress. She had short, stylishly cut brunette hair, blue eyes, and a red lip sticked cupid’s bow mouth. With an unsure nervous smile her face was hauntingly familiar. “You ARE Toby Wakefield, aren’t you?”

It was as if what she said came out of a ghostly fog. As his vision clarified he recognized a face which appeared fuller and even more attractive than when he had last seen it. Her clothing, which enhanced the feminine curves of her body was totally opposite of how she was dressed when he worked at St. Bart’s in a baggy black nun’s habit.

The young woman smiled and in an apprehensive voice said, “I’m Cissy.” “You knew me as Sister Mary Cecile.”

Rina handled the surprising situation as she did everything, with poised composure almost like she had expected it. “Hello Francis.” she said to the man dressed in priest’s garb standing next to the young woman. To Toby she said, “This is Monsignor Francis McGlaughlin.”

Cissy’s presence was unsettling enough but the way Rina addressed Monsignor McGlaughlin and introduced him so familiarly puzzled him deeply. He knew the name of this priest. He was the one who had saved Toby’s job and reputation at St. Bart’s. But Toby had never met him. He had seen the back of his head as he drove the car that day when Sister Mary Cecile was transferred back to Baltimore. During seconds that felt like minutes Toby was able to piece together well, she’s apparently no longer a nun.

(See Cissy. Sister Mary Cecile was also written about in Penguin’s Preference).

With confident ease the priest responded, “Hello, Irina. You look elegant as usual.”

It was all too confusing: coming into this marvelous, posh environment, Irina being greeted like royalty, having the best meal he had ever had in his life. Then this girl out of his past materialized in front of him as if by magic. In bewilderment he eyed the beautiful girl in the gorgeous dress and remembered the image of her of pale, naked body. Framed by her tight-fitting dress her shape seemed the same, perhaps slightly thicker in the waist and her face was somewhat different as well, older maybe and so much more attractive absent the black wimple and white veil.


Through the whole ordeal of Toby being accused of raping his rapists at St. Bart’s who, by virtue of Monsignor McGlaughlin’s influence, was found blameless and reinstated as an employee of the church. Then, through Sister Natalie’s efforts of having Francis McGlaughlin and the unsuspecting Toby attempting to impregnate Mary Cecile during her period of highest fecundity, it was the Monsignor’s job to get the young nun transferred back to Baltimore. If she hadn’t already been impregnated during an all-night session with Monsignor McLaughlin then the hour she spent with Toby behind the locked doors of Mother Superior’s office, McGlaughlin agreed to copulate with her in Baltimore until the objective was achieved. After the baby was born the child would become McGlaughlin’s ward until Cissy might find a man to marry and hopefully adopt the child. To that end Francis would find her a job and help with her lodging and expenses until she could stand on her own two feet. Toby was completely unaware that he was part of the conspiracy. For him the hour in Sister Natalie’s office with Cissy was just good sex.

During her three-plus years with the Monsignor Cissy proved to be a dutiful and passionate mistress. It was a comfortable arrangement for Francis who loved having such a passionately sexual young woman cater to his alpha male egotistical needs. He was a good male role model for Tobias who at the age of three and a half hadn’t yet realized his need for such a model. During that time though the handsome, virile cleric showed the child love and treated his mother both affectionately and respectfully.

In conjunction with his trip to save Toby from the homosexual priests’ accusations Sister Natalie introduced her brother the Monsignor to another of her rebellious “brides of Christ,” the recently widowed Irina Strelnicov with whom she was having a bisexual relationship. And in his first few nights of sex with Rina Natalie became the third member of their menage-a-trois. Of all the women he had met during his life as a priest Francis was most taken with Irina’s old-world charm and primal sexuality, including her penchant for anal sex.


As the Cherries Jubilee continued melting chuckle Rina chuckled and said to the priest, “We seem to have a ticklish situation here Francis,” then to Toby, “Monsignor McGlaughlin is Sister Natalie’s brother.”

It had been over three years since the Monsignor had gone to St. Barts to discipline the two homosexual priests that had raped Toby in the head priest’s private office. Though he had never met him Sister Natalie always talked proudly of her brother’s importance to the church. Sister Natalie did tell him that here brother had sex with the young nun for which Toby resented both Cissy and McGlaughlin. He remembered how stunned he had been that day when he had come upon the scene of Sister Mary Cecile being driven away with the Monsignor at the wheel.

Extending his hand he smiled and said, “I’m pleased to meet you Monsignor. I’ve never had the chance to thank you for what you did for me at St. Bart’s.”

McGlaughlin knew he was talking about how he had saved the young man’s bacon when the two homosexual priests at St. Bart’s were pressuring Sister Natalie to fire the boy, accusing him of trying to rape one of them.

While shaking hands, McGlaughlin had to tighten his grip in competition to keep Toby from crushing his finger joints. He had no idea that Sister Natalie had told the boy about his having sex with the young man’s favorite nun. As they both smiled and masked their straining hand-wrestle it was Francis who jerked his hand away and said, “I’m pleased to finally meet you Mr. Wakefield. My sister has spoken so highly of you,” Wanting to shake the pain from his hand he thought the little bastard is pissed at me for being here with Cissy. Chuckling inwardly I’ll be damned, he’s still in love with her.

Looking over at Rina who with a sparkle in her eyes was observing the struggle between the two men, the priest said, “Irina Strelnicov I would like to introduce Miss Cecile DeLoche. She is the mother of my ward Tobias.”

Toby’s stomach tumbled as he thought, Shit! TOBIAS ... TOBY. SHIT!

What bullshit all this religion business is he thought as he scanned the three others at the table: Cissy, who apparently had gotten PREGNANT and had a child tore at his guts. He remembered that last hour of sex with her and wondered if he could have been the cause. Or was the child Francis McGlaughlin’s with whom, according to Sister Natalie she had sex with the night before? The thought of possibly being a father of a child gave him the shivers as he thought the son of a bitch had sex with Cissy the night before he and she did it for the final time in Sister Natalie’s office. What kind of coincidence could have brought us together? Rina apparently knows Monsignor McGlaughlin well enough to be introducing him by his first name. It’s as if they are close FRIENDS. He was in a quandary: he felt like lashing out and punching the priest but knew he had to act civilized. His parents, Sister Natalie and Irina Strelnicov had taught him that much.

Wondering what the older woman’s role was with Toby and Francis Cissy said, “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“I am pleased to meet you as well Cecile,” Rina said taking both of the young woman’s hands in an intimate gesture. “Sister Natalie and I are the best of friends. I understand your situation completely.”

How could SHE possibly know? the young woman thought

When Rina saw the Cecile’s look of confusion she went on, “Sister Natalie and I were once roommates at the Convent here in Baltimore. Like you, I left the order although not under the same circumstances.”

With her total disbelief that Toby Wakefield the father of her child was sitting right in front of her with this strange but elegant woman Cecile was completely nonplussed. This Strelnicov woman was Sister Natalie’s age and just two or so years Francis McGlaughlin’s junior. Because he was Natalie’s brother, she understood how he could know Irina but she had no idea that he was having sex with her on his visits to Cleveland.


Before he was asked to help impregnate the young nun Francis McGlaughlin had never heard of Sister Mary Cecile. It was mere coincidence that it happened during his visit to straighten out the situation between his sister’s pet, Toby Wakefield, and the two homosexual priests. He did know Irina Strelnicov, however. She under the name of Sister Martha had been the roommate of Sister Natalie while she was at St. Columban’s in Baltimore. McGlaughlin was a young priest at the time, a rising star as protégé of the bishop. Though he never had sex with Irina (Sister Martha at the time) he knew she and his sister were sexually involved. When Natalie told him that her roommate wanted out of the order it was his advice for her to do it through an appeal to the bishop, who was also using Sister Natalie as a sexual outlet.

Natalie, being motivated to move up in her own ranks enjoyed being the lover of such a powerful man. Having set up the liaison between the bishop and the most attractive young nun in the diocese (his sister) it was in the best interest of the ambitious Father McGlaughlin at the time. They had even enjoyed a few threesomes together. Through the bishop’s influence Irina became Sergei Strelnicov’s psychiatric patient then then wife. Just as it was through his influence that Cecile was hired as an intern at the buying department of Boscov’s Department Store ... for sexual favors of course.

When he had first gone to Ohio to solve Toby’s problem and was encouraged by his sister to have sex with Sister Mary Cecile at the height of her fertility, Sister Natalie invited him to share an evening together with herself and Irina Strelnicov. He knew of the ongoing intimacies between the two women but didn’t know what a horny and openminded woman the recently widowed Irina was. After the ‘Toby/queer priests episode’ his involvement with Irina and Natalie brought him back to Cleveland frequently at the Church’s expense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.