The Club - Cover

The Club

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Chapter 5: Don’t Fuck the Dogs

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Don’t Fuck the Dogs - Sarah finds out about her family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Scatology   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

“Did Sarah fuck the dogs?”

“No, master, she did not fuck the dogs.”

“Alright Emily, tell me why you are so upset,” David said as he put his phone on speaker so all can listen in.

“Sarah and I were having a good time. We played around with each other’s dogs, and we French kissed the dogs too.

We then both sucked off each other’s dogs, but then Sarah wanted to fuck them. I told her, “no, but I have something else we could do.”

I went and got Mom’s strap-on and handcuffs. Then I bound Sarah to the bed, where I then fucked her ass until she had several orgasms.

Then I got off the bed and I took off the strap-on, I was so horny. I looked at Sarah’s sexy little ass, and then I looked at Marshall’s big cock that was hanging out.

I remember what you said, “DO NOT FUCK THE DOGS.” But something came over me, I had to get fucked. I got on the bed next to Sarah and I told Marshall to get up and mount me.

He fucked me in front of Sarah. Sarah was so mad, she wanted me to uncuff her, so she can fuck them too.

When Marshall was done he got off of me, I started crying because I disobeyed you master.

I kissed Sarah, and I left Sarah handcuffed to the bed. I took the dogs out to the barn where I then fucked both of them for the next couple of hours.

Master, I’m so sorry, your slave is ready for all punishment you want to give me.”

“Emily,” Master Tom said, “did Sarah fuck the dogs?”

“No, Dad she did not.”

“Good, it’s ok then, we didn’t want Sarah to fuck them, you will still be punished, but it’s ok, is Sarah still bound?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“This is what we are going to do. Leave her the way she is. When we get there, we will all go into Emily’s room. I’ll be the first to fuck her, then it will be Tom’s turn to fuck her ass, then piper, you can have her.”

“Wait a minute David,” Piper said, “how do you think she would take it if we all walked into Emily’s bedroom and start fucking her? If it was me I’ll be very pissed, and I would never have anything to do with you guys at all.” Piper said as she looked at the two men.

“With Emily, she came onto you David, so you knew she was ready. And as for Lulu, she and her dad came on to each other. And for me, I waited for the right time with my mother. I don’t think Sarah would like it if her dad would go in, pull his pants down and his big horse cock came out, and then it was shoved into her cunt. Do you think I’m right?”

“Yes, I guess so.” Tom and David said at the same time.

“I have an idea,” Piper said.


Emily’s bedroom

I woke up by someone gitting on the bed, I open my eyes to see Emily undoing the handcuffs from the bedpost. My arms were a little stiff, but I could move them. After she undid the ankle cuffs she took them back to her mother’s bedroom to put them away, she came back a short time later. I was still mad at her for not letting me fuck the dogs, but we were still best friends.

“How come you didn’t let me fuck the dogs?” I said as Emily crawled naked in bed with me.

“Because I didn’t think you were ready yet, plus I think they would have hurt you, and I didn’t want you to not like it. Maybe next time we can do it, but for now, let’s just hold each other and get some sleep.” Emily said as she spooned me.

She felt so good next to me, so I just let it go, for now, but I still can’t understand why I couldn’t fuck the dogs.

My parents will be gone all day this Wednesday, so I’m sure King and I will have time to play.

I hope Emily and I can play bondage games again someday soon. I love the feeling of being tied up, with someone else in control of my body. They can use me in any way she or he wanted. Maybe I’ll let Jimmy tie me up. After thinking about it, I think I want a big man, with a big cock, who knows how to do it, like the men in the bondage pictures I have seen in daddies magazine.

I started to think about dad, would dad like to tie me up and use me for his pleasure? That thought put a smile on my face and made me have a small orgasm.

I turned over to face Emily, and we started kissing. We ended up making out with each other until we both had our last orgasm of the night, we then fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up by the sound of a knock on Emily’s bedroom door. I looked up to see Mrs. Madison standing by the door. I then realize my left hand was on Emily’s breast, we were both still naked.

“I have breakfast ready for you two sleepyheads.” She said with a big smile. I quickly pulled my hand away from Emily’s breast.

Mrs. Madison then turned and walked downstairs.

Oh my god, Emily, your mom caught me with my hand on your breast. Do you think she thinks we were playing around?” I said to Emily.

Emily laugh and said, “no she just saw two naked girls in bed sleeping is all. Let’s go take a shower then go eat breakfast.”

We took a long time in the shower, we kissed and finger each other.

When we got to the dining room, Mr. and Mrs. Madison were already done eating, and her dad is reading the newspaper.

“It’s about time you two got up.” Mr. Madison said, not taking his eyes off the newspaper.

“Sorry Daddy, we got to bed late.”

Mrs. Madison then said, “Emily you have an appointment with your English teacher in about 30 minutes, are you ready to go?”

“Sorry, I forgot all about that, but yes I’m ready to go.”

“Good, your dad will take you, Sarah you can stay here until your parents pick you up.”

“Yes ma’am,” I Said.

After Emily and her dad left, and I was waiting for my parents to come to pick me up. I followed Mrs. Madison into the kitchen. Mrs. Madison poured us both a glass of ice tea, and we sat at the kitchen table.

“Sarah, I would like to ask you about something, but I don’t want you to be afraid to answer me. And I want you to tell me the truth, and I won’t be upset, no matter what you tell me.”

“Okay.”

Then she said, “You remember this morning when I woke you two up?”

I felt a big lump in my throat as I answered her, “Yes, ma’am.”

“Can I ask you why you weren’t wearing any clothes? And you had your hand on my daughter’s breast?”

There it was. The question I had feared so much I was finally being asked.

The best I could come up with was, “I don’t know.”

Mrs. Madison smiled at me, and somehow I felt that everything would be alright.

Mrs. Madison is an attractive lady. She’s a lot taller than me with shoulder-length black hair and beautiful brown eyes, the same as Emily. So when she smiled at me, I began to relax.

“Now I don’t want to upset you. You didn’t do anything wrong, but I wanted you to know that I saw what you and Sarah were doing in her room last night. We came home early, and I went to Emily’s bedroom to see if you two were all right.”

“Oh, my God! You had seen us!” I said embarrassingly.

“I watched the two of you for a while. Then I went back to my room and had Tom make love to me.”

My eyes dropped from the table to my lap. I couldn’t bear to look her in the eyes. My voice came out almost in a whisper as I said, “Am I in big trouble?”

Mrs. Madison took my hands in hers and said, “Sarah, look at me.”

I slowly looked up into her beautiful brown eyes.

“No. You are not in trouble. What you and Sarah were doing is the result of your natural curiosity about your sexuality.”

“What about Emily? Is she in trouble?”

“Oh, no. It’s the same for her too. But I would like for you to never tell her I have seen you two. Emily might have trouble dealing with the idea that I saw her doing that. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sure I won’t tell her.”

“Can I answer any questions you might have about the way it made you feel when you were touching each other?”

I was too embarrassed to say anything so Mrs. Madison asked me.

“Are you sexually active with anyone Sarah?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“With just Emily?”

“No ma’am, I have a boyfriend, his name is Jimmy, and we have done it.”

“I see, so you are bisexual then?”

“Yes, I guess so.”

“Does Jimmy satisfy you?”

I can’t believe I’m telling this to my best friend’s mother.

“No, he doesn’t satisfy me. Are you going to tell my parents?”

“No, it’s just between the two of us.”

“Why doesn’t Jimmy please you?”

“Mrs. Madison, do you promise not to tell anyone.”

“Yes sweetheart, I promise, I know you are going through some tough times at your age, and you need someone older to talk to, so I promise, it’s just between us.”

“The reasons he doesn’t satisfy me is that he is small, and he comes too fast.”

“Sounds like to me, he is just a boy, and most boys are like that, what you need is a man, an older man who knows what he’s doing. Has Emily ever told you about the men she is seeing?”

“She has told me she is seeing some older men, but I don’t know who they are. She hasn’t told me their names. How do you know she is having sex with older men?” I asked Mrs. Madison.

“I have seen some men coming out of the house when I come home early from work. Please don’t tell her I know, ok”!

“Ok, I won’t tell her. So, you are ok with Emily having sex? With me, and with older men?”

“Sarah, Emily is going to have sex no matter if I like it or not, as long as she is being careful I see no reason to stop her.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Sure, I guess.”

Mrs. Madison took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

“Please sit down on the bed.” She said.

Mrs. Madison went into her closet and came back with a box. She then sat down next to me.

“I want to show you some pictures. If they make you uncomfortable, and you don’t want to look at them, just say so, and I’ll put them away.”

“Ok,” I said, not sure where this was going.

Mrs. Madison opened the box and took out a photo of a naked lady. The lady is very beautiful.

Mrs. Madison then asked me, “what do you think.”

“I think she is very beautiful,” I told her blushing.

She showed me several more pictures of nude women.

And each time she asked me, “Do you like her.”

I told her, “yes.” to all of them.

I found that I was enjoying it. It gave me a kind of tingling excitement looking at pictures of naked women, maybe I am a lesbian. Could Mrs. Madison be a closet lesbian too?

“Do you like looking at pictures of naked women?”

“Yes, I do,” I said, embarrassed.

“Who are these women?”

Mrs. Madison said, “These are some very special friends of mine. Would you like to see more pictures?”

“Yes, sure, please.”

Mrs. Madison pulled another picture out of the box. In this picture, two naked women were kissing. When I saw this one I thought of Emily and me.

Mrs. Madison then pulled out a picture of a naked man, I could not see his face, but his cock is huge. “Oh-my-god, he’s huge, do you know him?”

“Yes, very well he’s over 10 inches.”

Mrs. Madison pulled out more pictures of naked men, all were big but not as big as the first one. “Have you had sex with all these men?”

“Yes, and the women too.” Mrs. Madison said smiling at me.

She then showed me a picture of a woman licking on another woman pussy, I looked closely at the woman’s face, “that’s you licking that lady!” I screamed out.

“Yes it is, and here is one of me sucking on that big cock, the one I showed you in the first male’s picture.”

The next couple of pictures shocked me, they were pictures of women tied up and being fuck.

Mrs. Madison then asked me, “do you find the pictures upsetting?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Would you like to learn how to lick pussy better? And to suck cocks?”

“Yes,” I was so horny, I think I would have agreed to anything Mrs. Madison wanted.

Mrs. Madison said, “get off the bed. Are you sure, I don’t want you to feel that you have to do anything that you don’t want to do?”

“I’m sure.”

“Would you take your shirt off for me?”

I became very nervous, I pulled my shirt out of my shorts, and began to unbutton it. When I had it opened, I slipped it off my shoulders and dropped it on the floor.

“Ok, now your bra.”

I was getting very wet, and very excited, I don’t know, maybe it’s the way she was ordering me to do it that got me very excited.

I quickly unhooked my bra, which I probably didn’t need anyway, and dropped it on the floor.

Mrs. Madison looked at my breasts and said, “My ... those are so lovely. Just budding now, but in no time, you will have beautiful full breasts.”

I know my mom has small breasts, so I know they won’t grow too much more.

“Ok, now take your shorts off for me.”

I then pushed my shorts down my legs, kicking them aside. Now I was standing in front of Mrs. Madison in just my panties.

She looked me over for a couple of minutes before she said, “Now remove your panties and hand them to me.”

I slipped off my panties and handed them to her.

She held my panties up to her nose and inhaled deeply.

“Have you ever smelled yours or Emily’s panties when they are all wet?”

“No ma’am.” I felt weird standing in this grown woman’s bedroom, completely naked, and she is smelling my used panties.

“Come here, honey. I want you to smell them yourself.”

Moving close to her, and she pressed the crotch of my panties softly against my face.

I liked the odor, and it just made me even hornier.

“What do you think?”

“I like it.”

“Would you like to kiss me?”

“Yes, sure, if you want?”

“Yes, come kiss me.”

I moved in front of her, and she put her arms around me. I pressed my mouth against hers. When I felt her mouth open a little, I pushed my tongue out, and she sucked it into her mouth.

We kissed like that for a few minutes, and I felt like I was in heaven. I was feeling sensations in my pussy, I felt like I was about to have an orgasm.

After one very long kiss, Mrs. Madison asked, “Would you like to see me naked now?”

My heart was pounding, and I was having difficulty breathing, but I managed to say, “Yes, I would.”

Mrs. Madison stood up and told me to sit on the bed. She removed her blouse and bra as I stared at her.

She had what looked to be 36D breasts. They were firm and beautiful.

Mrs. Madison moved over to the bed and said, “Would you like to suck on my nipples?”

I didn’t say anything as I moved my lips around one of her hard nipples. I liked the way it felt in my mouth. I moved to the other and sucked it the same way, using my tongue a little as well. Mrs. Madison let me have my way with her breasts for a long time.

She then held my head and gently held me to her. She was breathing hard, as I was sucking and enjoying the feeling of sucking her nipples.

“Would you like to see the rest of me?”

I let her nipple slip from my mouth as I straightened up, keeping my eyes on her. I watched her, not saying a word as she opened her pants and unzipped them. She pushed her pants over her hips and let them drop, stepping out of them. She was not wearing panties, she was standing in front of me completely naked.

As Mrs. Madison stood there in front of me, I got my first look at her small bush of dark hair just above her pussy.

“Would you like to get on the bed with me and do the things you saw in the pictures I showed you?”

Mrs. Madison climbed up on the bed and put her head on the pillow, asking me to join her there. We were lying on our sides, face to face.

“Sarah, you are a great kisser, and I would love to have your tongue in my mouth again!”

I don’t know if I had a choice or not, but if I did, I would have done it anyway, So I moved to her, pressing my lips to hers.

She put her arms around me, and we kissed passionately for several minutes.

As she was kissing my neck and my ears, she said, “Would you like me to kiss your breasts?”

“Oh, yes. Please.” When she took my nipple into her mouth, I thought I was going to die it felt so good.

When she pulled away from me, I moved down, so I could suck on her nipples again. I loved the way her breasts felt in my hands and the way she moaned when I rolled her nipples between my teeth.

She then stopped me after several minutes, “I’m now going to give you an experience that will be unlike anything else you have had in your life. Lie on your back, Sarah.”

Mrs. Madison got between my legs and lifted them over her shoulders as she moved her head between my thighs.

She was kissing and licking the insides of my thighs as she moved up higher.

Finally, she put her mouth over my pussy, and began sucking on it.

When she pushed her tongue inside me, I felt like I was getting electrical shocks all over my body. Mrs. Madison moved her tongue a little and concentrated her attention on my clit. Something happened that I had never felt before, I felt like I was floating, I could hear strange noises coming out of me, loud grunts and moans.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.