The Club - Cover

The Club

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Chapter 4: lulu and Piper

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: lulu and Piper - Sarah finds out about her family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Scatology   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Warning: there is a mention of scat in this chapter, but I did not go into detail.


At about 3 am, after all the women were all worn out and sore, and the men were all spent, they all took a shower before getting dressed.

The group decided to go to an all-night diner. Lulu, Kevin, and their mother Amber went with them.

Lulu is a cute short redheaded girl who is in Piper, Sarah, and Emily’s class at school, she has freckles all over her face and body, she has nice c cup breasts. Her brother Kevin, a year older than her. Kevin has a nice size cock, nowhere as big as David’s cock. Lulu’s mother and brother also have red hair, her mom has double D breasts.

All 9 of them sat at a table in the backroom, there was no one else in the room. Matter of fact no one else was in the restaurant, except for the waitress and a cook.

“How’s your ass, Lulu?” David asked.

“It’s a little sore, Master David, you caned me hard tonight, and I never came so much, thank you, Master.”

“You are welcome,” David said.

“I’ll put some lotion on your bottom when we get home.” Amber said.

“Thank you Mistress Mommy.”

It was quiet for a while as they all ate. Then Piper said, “Denise, you wanted to know how I got my mother to be my slave.”

“Yes ... Yes, I did Mistress Piper.”

“Ok, I’ll tell you, but you have to do something for me.”

“Yes, Mistress Piper, I’ll do whatever you want.

“When the waitress comes back in, you will ask the waitress if she would like to go into the lady’s room with you to pay the bill. If she says yes you will go with her and do whatever she wants, ok slut.”

“Yes, Mistress Piper.”

“Ok then, it all started one rainy day in March, no one was home at the time, so I went to my bedroom to change out of my school clothes. After putting on a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt, I went downstairs. I turned on the tv, there was nothing on so I decided to watch a DVD.

I got into the cabinet and got one of my favorite movies. I opened the door to the DVD player, but there was already a DVD in it, I took it out, It had in writing, the name of the DVD, it said our little club.

I was curious so I put it back in. What I found was my mom and dad were having sex with David, and Denise ford, Diane, and Tom Madison. They all looked so young, they were about my age now.

I watched the whole DVD. I was shocked at what I saw. My mom, Denise, and Diane were having sex with the 3 men, they also had sex with 3 big dogs.

And at the end of the DVD, the three guys pissed on them and the girls drank some of it. The 3 girls then had sex with each other as the guys watched. The girls acted like they were their slaves, they called the men Master.

I made a copy of it and watched it every day after school. I could tell mom truly loved it. I also noticed my mom and dad looked very happy, you could tell my parents truly loved each other.


The waitress came in and Piper stopped talking. The waitress is a middle-aged woman with short black hair, she’s a little overweight. “Will there be anything else,” the lady said in a smoker’s voice.

Piper looked over at Denise and said, “Denise do you want to pay the lady?”

“Yes, yes I’m sorry Mistress Piper,” Denise said looking at Piper. Denise then looked over at the waitress and said, “would you like to go into the restroom so I can take care of the bill?”

The waitress looked over at Piper and then at lulu. She smiled and said, “sure come with me whore.”

Denise got up and followed the waitress into the bathroom.

The table was quiet for a little while before Piper said, “I’ll finish my story later so Denise could hear it, in the meanwhile, Lulu, tell us how you became your family slut whore?”

“I think you already know Piper.”

Amber then slapped her daughter’s face hard, “Is that how you speak to your superior?”

“No ... No, ma’am, I’m sorry Mistress Piper, I’ll tell you how I started.


“My dad Frank, he couldn’t be here tonight because of work, as you all know is 6 ft 6 inches tall, 220 pounds, dark brown wavy hair, brown eyes, a smile that would melt any woman’s heart, and bigger than average size cock.”

Amber spoke up and said, “The first time I met Frank, I was 18 and working at a convenience store in a small town in central Texas. Frank is 15 years older than me, I always had a thing for older men. He paid for his purchases, he then stepped to the side while I rang up another guy’s purchase.

I looked over at him, he had that smiled, his intoxicating smile, and said, “I’ll pick you up right here at 6:00 pm.” And he then left, I didn’t even know his name. The next thing I knew I was his, his wife, his slave, and his best friend. He has told me if we ever have a daughter, she’s going to be his too.

I told him only if she wants to be one, I will not stop her, but if she doesn’t want to be a slave, and if you force yourself on her, I’ll call the police and then I’ll kill you. He said, “I’ll never force her to do anything she doesn’t want to do.” So, lulu, you may finish your story.”


“I have always been attracted to confident dominant men like my daddy. My dad being a dominant man accustomed to getting what he wanted. I began thinking about how I could get dad to go out with me and hopefully have sex with me. This thought made me ask myself, could I be a submissive slut for him like my mom is? I had for some time known about my mom and dad, but I don’t think they know I know. And would he enjoy my slightly kinky sexual idea, ideas that I had read and seen online?

One day mom told me, “I am going out of town for a couple of days, and your dad is going to take you out to dinner and maybe a movie, it be like a father, daughter date.”

That evening when I saw dad getting out of his pick-up truck, I was surprised to feel the heat and moisture in my pussy. I was a teenager about to go on her first date, a date with my daddy.

When Dad entered the house I smiled and said, “welcome home daddy.”

When he smiled at me, I felt like I was going to wet my panties. I blushed as he approached me.

Dad told me, “go get ready for our date pumpkin.” My heart skipped a beat, it was not a request, but a statement, as if he didn’t intend to take a no for an answer.

Before I could think about it I replied “Yes Sir,” with a big smile and a giggle. I then ran upstairs, I know exactly what I was going to wear.

My dad’s eyes became as big as they could get. And with his fantastic smile, I know I made the best choice. I came down the stairs wearing a thin sheer white blouse, mid-thigh black skirt, stockings, and high heels that laced up around my ankles. I felt absolutely beautiful and very sexy. I felt my pussy moisten as he told me how beautiful I was.

I blushed and said, “thank you, and you look handsome too.” I said as I felt a tingle in my pussy.

I thought about Dad, taking me to his room, and making love to me, I was hoping he was well endowed if you know what I mean. The thought made me blush again.

Dad walked me to his pick-up truck, he apologizes for not having the car since mom took it. I smiled and said, “I preferred a rugged strong man with a truck.” Oh my god was I coming onto my dad?

He took me to the nicest Italian restaurant in town. We ate a fantastic dinner, as we kept looking into each other’s eyes, at least I was, dad was looking more at my small naked tits, they were very small at that time, they had grown a lot since then. They could be seen clearly through the sheer white top I wore, I was not wearing a Bra.

After finishing our meal Dad ask, “what do you want to do now?”

I wanted to say, “take me home daddy, and make love to me, all night long.” but instead I told him, “you are in charge and I’ll be happy with anything you decide.

Dad had observed the signs that I had given, he could tell that I had a submissive personality and he was in charge.

He took my small hands in his and pulled me toward him across the table. Looking into my eyes he said, “I’m going to take you back home, slowly undress you, kiss you from your neck to your toes, and then make you orgasm so many times you will pass out with pleasure.

My face blush red and I swallowed hard. I squirmed in my seat, and I could not take my eyes away from the captivating brown eyes of my dad. I found it hard to speak but finally replied without smiling, even though my heart was beating rapidly and my pussy was soaking my panties, I said, “If that is what you want.”

Fifteen minutes after leaving the restaurant dad pulled into the driveway. He shut the pick-up off. Dad got out, and walked around the front of the vehicle, opened the passenger door, and waited for me to swing my legs out. As my feet swung over the edge of the seat, my skirt rode up to the top of my thighs, exposed my thin black wet panties. Dad slipped his right arm under my legs and he pulled me to the edge of the seat. Wrapping his left arm around my back and under my arms, cupping my left breast. He picked me up, cradling me in his big strong arms. He carried me to the front door.

Opening the door he stepped inside with me in his arms. I was resting my head on his left shoulder. I was shaking and my heart was beating rapidly.

Dad carried me into the living room.

Releasing my legs he stood me in the middle of the room. I stood there with my head down shaking with anticipation of what he or we were about to do.

My pussy was leaking down the insides of my thighs. I could smell my sex, and I’m sure he could smell me too. I could see his semi-hard cock starting to grow and get harder.

Gripping my small chin in his hand lightly he raised my face to look him in the eye.

He told me that he could fix me a drink to calm me down. I was so nervous and excited, I could not speak but manage to shake my head negatively.

Dad pressed his lips over mine and he worked his tongue into my mouth. He was kissing me passionately. I began to relax and I melted into his arms pressing my body into his. I moaned softly as I felt his hands move down my body to my firm little ass, and he lightly squeezed each cheek.

He continued to kiss me as his left hand moved up my sides to my breast. He then began to unbutton my blouse. He released me and moved behind me wrapping his arms around my body as I rested my head on his shoulder. He moved his hands tenderly from my waist up as he pulled my blouse open. I started to breathe hard and gasped for air as I felt his hands push the top open, releasing my small breasts. My hard nipples standing out begging for attention.

Dad tenderly caressed my firm tits, lightly squeezing them and teasingly pinching my nipples, provoking a gasp and moans from me each time.

I felt sexual heat rising in my body, especially my pussy, as he lovingly played with me. Keeping one hand on my breast he caressed down my body to the zipper of my skirt. Releasing the button and zipper, letting the skirt slide down my legs to bunch around my feet.

I felt the cool air on my naked legs, and the wet crotch of my little black panties, sending shivers up my body to my nipples, making them harden.

Dad smiled as I wiggle my hips against him, and I fidget from one foot to the other while moaning and breathing hard, making my tits rise and fall in his hand.

He moved his right hand slowly down my stomach and inside my panties. I pushed my pussy out seeking contact, as his hand moved over my mound. He pressed his fingers into the slot at the top of my pussy, applying pressure to my clit working it up and down. I was feeling my orgasm approaching, before he slipped two fingers inside my wet hot pussy, as he pressed his thumb on my clit.

I sucked in a hard long breath as my orgasm started to peak.

My orgasm was about to explode in my small body, but when dad lowered his open mouth over my right tit, and he bit my tit hard, I screamed, and my body shook violently as the most intense orgasm I ever had wracked through my body, sending a flood of cum into my little black panties.

My knees went limp, and dad had to grip my pussy to keep me from collapsing to the floor.

I felt like I was going to blackout as my eyes rolled back into my head. I was hyperventilating, and dad realized I was about to pass out. He then picked me up and he gently laid me on the couch.

I slowly opened my eyes, and I looked up at Dad’s concerned look, “that was fantastic,” I said as I smiled at him. Then I ask, “are you going to fuck me now.”

Dad, smiling at me, hooked his fingers in the waistband of my little panties and started tugging them down. I raised my hips letting them slide over my ass, as he moved them past my knees. I raised my feet straight up making it easy for him to slip the panties over my feet.

I started to lower my legs, but Dad stopped me. He held them up, spreading them wide. I looked at him with a surprised look as he started moving his hands down the inside of each leg, followed by his lips, kissing and licking slowly from my ankles to my pussy.

Each time his lips touched my leg I moaned, and I pushed my hips up, trying to get him to touch me there. Dad’s fingers brushed my clean, smooth, shaved pussy, sending an electric shock throughout my body. I felt my juices leaking from my open pussy, and another orgasm was building in me.

Suddenly, Dad pushed two fingers in my pussy, as his lips clamped on my clit. I screamed as his fingers fuck my pussy, hitting my sensitive G-spot. My body jerked as I held my breath. The explosive orgasm hit without warning, I moaned and inhaled and exhale hard for a few minutes, finally coming down from that orgasm.

I looked up straight into dad’s eyes. I smiled then said, “Will you please, fuck me now?”

Dad sat on the side of the couch looking into my smiling face. He then told me, “turn around, onto your stomach, and put your hands behind your back.”

I looked at him strangely, but I quickly turned around and placed my hands behind my back. I gasped as I felt the handcuffs close around my wrist making me helpless.

I began to feel a mixture of fear, arousal, and helplessness. Being helpless under the control of my dad, making my pussy leak even more.

Dad picked me up and he carried me over his shoulder, and up to his bedroom. He then dropped me onto the bed, face down. I then watched my dad strip, giving me my first look at his big cock. It looked to be around eight-inches, long and very thick, I smiled at his big cock. I had seen cocks online but never in person. I had lost my virginity a couple of years ago with my hairbrush, but if you don’t count that, then I was still a virgin.

He moved onto the bed. Daddy then spread my legs wide as he pulled me up onto my knees, with my head and my tits pressed on the bed, my ass and pussy were on display, waiting to be taken by my big strong Daddy.

Dad moved between my spread legs. He took ahold of his rock hard cock and rubbed it up and down my wet horny pussy, getting his hard cock all the lubrication he needed.

He then drove his cock, all the way in my wet pussy as I orgasmed again. His thick cock filled me as I had never been filled before. Another orgasm hit me before the first one had ended. I pushed my pussy hard onto his cock, and I moaned while I squirted cum all over his cock. I was breathing hard, gasping for air as I continued to orgasm. Dad kept ramming his hard cock deep in my shaking body causing one orgasm after another. Finally, he rammed it deep in me, and he held still as he shot his whole load of cum in my hot wet pussy.

I milked the cum from his cock with my cunt muscles. Dad then collapsed on the bed with him on top of my small body.

Dad’s cock started to go soft in me. He then slipped out of my pussy, followed by a stream of my juices and his cum, making a large wet spot on the covers of the bed.

“Thank you, Daddy, that was incredible.”

With his mouth resting next to my ear, he said, “We are not finished yet my little slut.”

With him calling me his little slut, brought a tingle of pleasure throughout my body.

“For real daddy,? There’s more?”

“That’s right my sweet little bitch, I’m not done with you yet,” Dad whispered into my ear.

Before I could completely recover from the last series of orgasms, dad reached into a drawer of the nightstand, he pulled out a blindfold and a ball gag. I didn’t see what he was doing until he slipped the blindfold over my eyes, plunging me into darkness. This made me uneasy, even though I felt safe under his control.

I then felt a sharp smack on my ass, causing me to open my mouth to scream from the pain and surprise. Dad then forced the ball-gag in my mouth and buckled it tight.

I lay face down, legs spread, hands cuffed behind my back, blindfolded and ball-gagged under the control of my kinky father.

I have given him complete control over me. I was a little frightened, but it also aroused me. I know he would not harm me.

I have read stories on the internet and had seen some bondage videos, which turned me on a lot, but doing this in person, with my dad nevertheless, was the best day in my young life.

This thought made me smile around the ball-gag. I could feel my pussy pulse and it leaks more juices. The thought of him telling me he was not finished with me yet excited me even more.

I felt him move down between my legs, I was hoping he would fuck me again.

“Lift Lulu, so I can put some pillows under you.”

I did as I was told. I suddenly felt something cold dripping into my ass crack. It slowly ran down my crack over my little asshole and onto my pussy.

I flinched when I felt his finger moving up and down my ass cheeks, and pressing a finger onto my tight little hole.

I shook my head no, trying to let him know, I was a true anal virgin. His finger pressed on my ass. I clenched my muscles around his fingers as he plunged them into my hot asshole.

Dad then put a couple of his fingers in my pussy. He began to fuck me with his fingers in and out of my wet pussy, teasing my clit and G-spot, until I was on the verge of another orgasm.

I was moaning into the ball-gag, I pushed my cunt onto his fingers, just as my orgasm was about to peak. He pushed another finger inside my ass, shooting me over the edge, and I screamed into the ball-gag as my body jerked uncontrollably, as I was hit with the hardest orgasm of the night.

I was on the verge of passing out from the intense pleasure. Dad pulled out of my pussy but he kept finger fucking my ass until he could slip a third finger in. I was having a hard time breathing, small earthquakes of pleasure pulsed through my whole body for what seemed like hours. I began to settle back down. I then realized he had pulled his fingers out of me.

Dad then abruptly pick me up and flipped me onto my back. I felt leather cuffs, he was bucking them to my ankles.

I started to wiggle my little ass, I so wanted him back inside of me. The next thing I felt was something pinching my nipples, I’m guessing nipple clamps. I had seen women wearing them online.

The clamps were pinching my nipples sending a mixture of pain to my nipples and pleasure to my pussy. I tried to scream into the ball-gag from the pain.

I then heard a soothing voice next to my ear, a younger male’s voice, “the pain would go away if you would relax and accept it.”

Who was this guy? Do I know him?

I tried to do as he said. The pain started to dull and my breathing slowed.

I squealed when dad and the other guy suddenly pulled my ankles up toward the corner posts of the headboard above my head and were then tied there.

This forced my ass up off the bed spreading my legs wide and exposing my ass and pussy to them for easy access.

Without any hesitation or warning, someone moved onto the bed, slid up close to my ass on his knees, and rammed his cock hard and deep into my wet hot ass. I screamed and exploded with another orgasm squirting over his cock. It felt a little smaller so I don’t think it was dad fucking me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.