The Club - Cover

The Club

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Chapter 3: Emily and Sarah

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Emily and Sarah - Sarah finds out about her family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Scatology   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Back at Emily’s house.

After I had another orgasm from the dogs, I got up and went outside to see what’s taking Emily so long.

Emily was standing in the middle of her big yard. When she saw me coming out she hung up her phone.

“Hey Sarah, since our dogs have made us come several times tonight, don’t you think it’s time to pay them back?”

“How do we do that?”

“Blow them, give them a nice doggy blow job.”

“But I don’t know how?”

“I thought you said you had king’s cock in your mouth?”

“Yes, but only a couple of seconds, I didn’t blow him.”

“You had blown Jimmy, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Ok, you do the same thing with a dog as you do with Jimmy, but the dog’s cocks are a lot bigger than little Jimmy.”

“What I like to do is play a little more with you,” I said.

“We can still do that. You’re not becoming a lesbian are you?”

“No ... I just like licking you is all.”

“Emily laughed and said, “it’s ok, I’m also not a lesbian, I just love sex. Let’s go inside, it’s getting a little cold out here.”

Emily lead me up to her bedroom. She then called the dogs and they came running up the stairs and into her room.

Emily and I started to kiss each other as the dogs sniffed and licked between our legs, smelling and licking our juices that were running out of us. I was so turned on knowing what I was about to do.

Emily then got down on the floor, her giant poodle came up to her face and started to lick her face. Emily then opened her mouth and let Marshall’s tongue slide into her mouth. Emily closed her lips over the dog’s tongue and was sucking on it. She was French kissing her dog.

I reach down to play with my wet pussy, within seconds I was cumming, it was maybe the first time I had made myself come just by touching myself.

“Your turn,” Emily told me.

I moved slowly, still dazed from my climax.

I got in front of King. King was licking my face. “Open your mouth, Sarah, let him lick the inside of your mouth.”

Oh my god, it felt so wild, French kissing my dog, his tongue was so long it was down my throat.

“Try this now Sarah.”

I took King’s tongue out of my mouth, I looked over at Emily, she had Marshall’s cock in her mouth, she was blowing him. His cock looked to be three times as big as Jimmy I thought.

Emily took her mouth off his cock and she pointed it at me, “you want to suck him?” Emily asked. It was now my chance to have Emily’s pet’s penis in my mouth. I could not pass this up.

I crawled on my hands and knees, I went to the canine prick my friend was offering to me. My hand replaced Emily’s at the back end of the glistening dog meat. Inches at a time I began sucking it into my mouth like a lollypop.

Emily moved around me to kneel at my head. She then Positions her smelly crotch in reach of king’s snout, Emily began caressing My body.

“Tastes gooey, doesn’t it Sarah?” She said as she was massaging my bare shoulders in encouragement. “You like sucking doggy dick, don’t you? Sarah, see how much you can put in your mouth. Try to take all of it.”

Emily stroked my upper arms lovingly, then slid her palms down my naked back. Emily reached under me and gently pinched my stiff nipples.

King’s tongue finally found Emily’s genitals as Emily played with my fanny.

“Mmm, that’s it, boy, lick my pussy.” Emily said to King.

Emily reached one hand around my rear, she then slipped two fingers into my soaked pussy. As king’s tongue worked its magic in her slit.

Emily’s fingers rubbed into my cunt, as I had her dog’s big cock in my mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Emily took her fingers out of my pussy, I took my mouth off of Marshall’s cock. I looked over at Emily, Emily’s face poised on the end of king’s hardon. We were both going to blow each other’s dogs at the same time.

We both giggled, and we both ran our lips down the canine’s greasy shaft.

I Hesitating only a moment to groan and draw a breath through my nostrils, I then stuffed the remainder of the dog’s meat into my mouth. I pulled off halfway, then did it again. This time my lips parted as they neared the knot, and I then took that bulge into my mouth as well.

“Oh, my, god,” Emily gasped, “You did it! I couldn’t even get all of him in my throat when I do that.”

I pulled my head off the dog’s penis and cleared my throat.

“You wanna try?”

“I can anytime. You keep going if you want.” Emily’s fingers return playing with my slick pussy.

King being left out began to lick my pussy as Emily’s finger fuck me.

“Should I get him off?” I asked.

“Not yet. I wanna do something first.”

Emily got up and ran out of her room, leaving me sucking off her dog as mine was licking me. Oh my god, how am I going to ask my parents for another dog?

Emily came back a short time later with four sets of fur-covered handcuffs, and what looks like a black strap-on, it has to be her moms.

“Sarah gets up here on the bed I want to fuck you.”

I got up leaving Marshall and King frustrated with big hard-ons.

“Why don’t we just fuck the dogs?” I asked.

“Have you fuck your dog already?” Emily asks questionably.

“No, but I like to try.”

“Let’s do this first?” Emily said.” Get on the bed Sarah, lay face down.”

“I did as I was told.”

Emily then used the handcuffs to handcuffed my hands to the bedpost, she then did my feet to the foot post leaving my legs spread apart.

I turned my head to watch her put on the strap-on. To me, it looked like she had put it on before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.