The Club - Cover

The Club

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Chapter 2: Emily

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Emily - Sarah finds out about her family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Scatology   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Meanwhile, Sarah and Emily were eating their pizza, and playing with their dogs.

At the lazy-day gentleman adult association. Denise and David Ford, and Piper Jones, and her mother Andrea are sitting in a Booth. Denise and Andrea were naked, except for a dog collar around their necks. Piper had on an all-red leather outfit, and she is holding a dog leash that is hooked onto her mother’s red collar.

When Denise saw Diane and Dr. Thomas (Tom) Madison walked in, she got up and waved at them.

When they got to the table Diane started to undress, as Tom sat down. When she was undressed a young naked girl came over, she gave Tom a number and then took Diane’s clothes back to a locker in the back.

The Fords, the Madisons, and the Jones have been friends since high school, that is when their playtime together started. Piper’s dad had been one of the classmates, but he passed away when piper was young.

Denise then said to Diane, “Did David tell you what he saw Sarah did?”

“No, what did she do?”

David took out his cell phone to show Diane and Tom the picture of Sarah getting licked, and Sarah licking and sucking on King’s big red doggie cock.

“Wow, I’ll love to fuck that little cunt.” Tom said.

“You will in good time buddy.” David said.

“She’s into dogs too, has she fucked him?” Diane said.

“I don’t think so, she may soon I think. But I think David is a little jealous though.”

“I am, I wanted to be the first one to fuck Sarah,” David said.

“David, I’m the one who should be jealous, “ Tom said, “You were the first one to fuck Emily.”

“Yes, in her ass. But I let you be the first in her cunt though. I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it, she seduced me.”

“It’s ok, I’m not mad.” Tom said.

“David, Sarah has been fucking Jimmy for a while now.” Diane said. “Emily told me, she also told me about his little dick. So maybe you can be her first Monster dick.”

“Have you forgotten about King’s big cock?” Denise said to Diane.

“How can I forget,” Diane said laughing, “but I don’t think King has fucked Sarah yet, I think Emily would have told me if she had. Did Emily say anything to you about king and Sarah when she was with you too, a couple of days ago?”

“No, she didn’t, maybe Sarah has just started with King? I wanted to bring King with us tonight, but Sarah wanted him to be with her.” David said.

“I know you did David, but how was I going to tell Sarah she couldn’t, because we wanted to bring him with us?”

“I could call Emily and make sure they don’t fuck? Diane said.”

“Sure, thanks,” David said.

Tom handed Diane his cellphone. After the second ring, Emily answered, “Hi Mom,”

“Hi, Emily, can Sarah hear me?”

“No, I don’t think so, but wait one second.” A minute later, “ok mom I went outside, she can’t hear me.”

“Ok good, you are on the speaker. I just want to tell you NOT to fuck the dogs tonight.”

“But mom, you said I could show Sarah how to fuck King!”

“There is a change in plans, Mr. Ford wants to fuck her first, then after that, you two can play all you want with the dogs, and you both can join the club too.”

“I’m already a member mom.”

“But Sarah is not, so don’t tell her, and please don’t fuck the dogs. You two can have sex together, and let the dogs lick you also, and you can even suck them off, but please don’t fuck.”

“Emily, “ David said. “Do as your mother said.”

“Yes, Master David.”

Denise stepped in and said, “Emily, sweetheart, Sarah has gymnastics practice Monday night, so you can come over and fuck King and David.”

“But, I want him tonight!”

“Emily, do I need to spank you?” Tom said.

“No, No sir, I’m sorry.”

“Emily, go have fun, and no fucking the dogs. You can use my strapon if you want.”

“Ok mom, wish I was with you guys.”

“Maybe next time all 8 of us will be together.” Tom said.

“Have to go, Sarah is coming outside, good-by mom, love you all.”

After the phone call had ended, David waved to the naked young girl behind the counter, she came over and said, “How may I help you, Master David.”

“What rooms are open now?”

“The kennels, the love shack, and the dungeon are open now, I think the Golden shower room will be open soon.”

“Ok we will take the kennels first, but the girls need to be ready.”

“Yes, Master David.”

The girl got a bottle, she then got on her hands and knees, she crawled under the table and started to squirt the female dog scent on the lady’s pussys and ass, she also sprayed some on their tits and mouth.

As we waited, Tom, David, and Piper looked at the menu for the available girls to be used as they drank their beer, in pipers case a coke.

“So how did Emily seduced you, David?” Piper asked.

“Your mom didn’t tell you, Piper?” Denise asked.

“No.” Piper said as she pulled on the leash to bring her mom’s face just inches from hers.

“I’m sorry Mistress Piper, I should have told you.” Andrea said looking down.

“When we get home you will be punished.”

“Yes, Mistress Piper.”


“It was on a Saturday night,” David began.” It was just before new year’s eve. Denise, Mrs. Madison, and Sarah went to visit Denise’s mom, Sarah’s grandma, she’s been very sick. I had to finish a project I was working on for work, so I couldn’t go with them. Mr. Madison called me with a problem, a lady had called, she was going into labor and he had to go to the hospital to deliver the baby, but he was supposed to take Emily to a concert in Cheyenne, and then they were going to spend the night. Then they were supposed to go shopping the next day before coming home. He was wondering if I could take her. I was about done with my project so I said sure.

The concert was good we both enjoyed it. After we left the concert we went to the hotel, but we found out there was a mixup, and all that was available was a queen-size room, but he could bring in a small cot.

After we brought in our overnight bags, Emily went to take a shower.

As Emily was in the shower the hotel manager came in with the cot.

A few minutes later, Emily walked out, ready for bed. She wore a pair of pajama pants, with a matching top, she probably had this outfit for years. It looked way too small for her.

A substantial amount of skin peeked out from between her pants and top, showing a few inches of her strong, tight tummy.

It was evident that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. Her, B-sized breasts were bouncing as she walked. With that slight jiggle, I was getting turned on.

Her nipples must have been sensitive to the cool air in the room, and they were poking straight through the fabric.

For whatever reason, I found myself, staring at Emily’s bare skin and underlined breasts. She has a fantastic figure.

I realized what I was staring at Emily, so I looked away. “I’m going to get ready for bed myself. Can I borrow your toothpaste, Emily?” I asked her, “I forgot to bring some.”

“Sure, Mr. Ford.”

In the bathroom, I gave myself a long, hard look. Emily is a beautiful girl, as we all know. But, she is also my best friend’s daughter. We all agree when the girls show interest in sex, the father will be first, except for you Piper, when you started to show interest in sex after your dad passed away, you showed you were more interested in females.”

“I go both ways, David,” Piper said.

“Yes but you are more dominant towards your mother, just like your father was.”

“I would love to hear how you got your mother to serve you, Mistress Piper,” Denise said.

“Maybe after David finishes with his story about Emily, I’ll tell you, now I want you to be quiet, ok, bitch!”

“yes, Mistress Piper, I’m sorry.”


David then continues, I was thinking the most forbidden thought I’d ever had about her. I certainly didn’t want anyone to get angry at me.

I shook my head again, referring to my brief lack of self-control. My wife, my daughter, and my friends were my life, I can not give in to my temptation.

I quickly got ready for bed and when I walked out of the bathroom. Emily was already comfortable in the bed, on one side of it. I smiled. “You can have the bed, Emily,” I said. With the lustful thought of seeing her midriff still burning in my head, I wanted to keep away from her. If we were close, there was no telling what might happen.

Emily frowned. “Are you sure, Mr. Ford?” she replied. “There’s lots of room for both of us.” she stretched her arms up, her top came up, it almost uncovered her breasts.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” I answered quickly. I walked to the closet. Hoping there were some extra blankets. I pulled out a couple for myself and an extra one for Emily. “I’ll just sleep on the cot, I’ll be alright.”

“I tried turning up the heat all the way, but it’s still just blowing out cold air.” she said.

“Yeah, the hotel clerk said he has the part on order to fix it, just hasn’t come in yet,” I confirmed while arranging the blankets to give me a little more cushion on the cot.

I shut off the TV, while Emily took care of the lights. She was curled up in her blankets, she was looking at me in the darkroom, there was just enough light coming from the window I could see her. and I felt a little self-conscious since I needed to undress a little.

“Turn around,” I asked her gently. “I need to get undressed before I get under the covers.

“Oh, right,” she giggled, rolling over. “Sorry, I won’t look.”

I removed my pants, socks, and shirt, reducing myself to only my t-shirt and underwear. I laid down on the cot, it wasn’t the most comfortable bed I’d ever slept in, but it will make do.

“Goodnight, Mr. Ford,” came Emily’s voice from over the bed.

“Goodnight, see you in the morning,” I answered her.

I had just begun to drift away into sleep when Emily’s voice interrupted my rest. “Mr. Ford?” she asked quietly. “Are you still awake?”

“Barely,” I answered.

“Sorry,” she giggled softly. “I was just wondering ... are you sure you are ok there on that little cot?”

I opened up my eyes. Emily was staring at me over the edge of the bed. Her long dark black hair fell over the side of the bed, almost touching the floor.

I couldn’t quite see her big brown eyes in the darkness, but from what I could make out, I knew they were looking at me. I did not doubt that she wore that pretty little smile, the one that she always used when she was trying to butter up her dad before asking for something.

“It’s alright. It’ll be ok for the night,” I confirmed, slowly shutting my eyes again.

“I’m kinda cold.”

“Do you want me to get you another blanket?”

“No,” she whispered.

“Do you want me to work with the heater to see if I can get it to work?”

“No,” she whispered again.

“What do you need then, “ I inquired.

“Can you come and cuddle with me, Mr. Ford? At least until I fall asleep?” Emily pleaded sweetly.

“Emily, I’m in only my underwear, that’s not exactly appropriate.”

She took a second to respond. “I know, but it’s, it’s just this one night. And I’m cold,” she reasoned. “We can make an exception. Right?”

“I ... I guess...” I could feel my resistance slipping away. I could sense she was smiling, even in the black room.

She pulled away from the covers from the bed as if inviting me into the bed with her. I sat up, tried to keep calm, I didn’t want to get a hard-on, but I’m losing the battle.

This was only to keep her warm. She wasn’t some lady that I was trying to score with. My desires had to be kept in check.

Climbing into bed and beneath the covers, I slid up beside her. Emily was facing the bathroom, so I fitted myself behind her, spooning her.

She lifted her head so that I could get one arm beneath her neck, and I brought my hand up to her shoulder. My other arm wrapped around her abdomen. I could feel her skin. Her shirt seemed to have risen higher than when I’d seen it. I squeezed my eyes, trying to think of something to keep my hard-on down, baseball, football, and even shopping, fighting hard to avoid any unbecoming thoughts from bubbling to the surface.

With a deep breath, I hugged my best friend’s daughter against my chest. She relaxed, holding my arm around her shoulders, knowing that I probably shouldn’t be doing this.

“Mm ... you’re so warm, Mr. Ford,” she murmured gratefully. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Emily,” I answered, “Just don’t tell anyone about this, ok?”

“I won’t,” she agreed.

I cleared my throat a bit. “As far as anyone else knows, I slept on the cot,” I insisted. “Ok?”

Emily turned her head to look at me. Damn, she was beautiful. I felt a warm rush flood my veins. I knew where my physical senses were heading. I’m sure she could feel my 10-inch hard-on.

“Some people would question whether this is ... proper. I know, but it’s ok, I’m cold and you are helping me to stay warm.” She said looking into my eyes.

“Let’s just go to sleep, ok?” I quietly suggested in her ear.

Emily nestled into my arms a bit more snugly. “Ok, Master...”

My emotions were smoldering, lust was burning deep within me, what did she just call me,? Master, what does she know? She probably doesn’t know anything.

For a long time, we laid there together, probably far closer physically than we should be. I was just beginning to think I could relax, and fall asleep, forget about this compromising moment, and never mention it again. But when Emily moved, she adjusted her legs, pushing her perfect, succulent little ass against my groin.

My eyes shot open. Blood surged into my manly hood, filling it, growing it to its full 10 inches. There were no stopping things now. My erection grew involuntarily, no matter how much I tried to force it down, the urge to fuck was there. My breathing was shaky as I looked at her.

Then she took a deep breath. A smile crept across her face as she turned her head in my direction. “Mr.Ford,” she giggled, “what’s that?”

“What’s what?”Feigning ignorance

She pushed herself round, teenage butt against me again. There was no way she didn’t feel the hardness between my legs. I knew I was caught.

“That,” she giggled again.

“Um...” I choked softly, trying to come up with an excuse. I failed. “I’m ... I’m sorry.”

Slowly, Emily turned over to look me in the eye. She was still smirking. “Is that because of me?”

I started to pull away, but she wasn’t having it. She grabbed me and moved right along with me, not letting me escape. I stopped struggling.

“It’s ok,” she insisted. “It’s natural, right?”

Her words caught me by surprise. “Yeah, I ... I ... guess so. But you’re my best friend’s daughter, it’s not right for me to think about you in that way.”

“Maybe,” she said.

I lowered my eyes at her. “It’s not, Emily,” I scolded tenderly.

We laid there for a moment, just looking at each other.

Emily took her hand off my chest. Suddenly, she pulled the covers down. I felt her top disappearing from under my fingers. More and more of her skin fell prey to my touch and site, as she tugged her top up her body. My hand could not move away. It was stuck there. When my whole hand was on her bare skin, she brought the top over her head and took it off and threw it on the floor. Her magnificent breast is so Beautiful.

“You can touch me, Master,” she encouraged me. “You need it, I understand, I’m ok with it.”

“Emily what’s with this Master talk.”

“This is what you are, right? You are a Master to my mom, Mrs. Ford, and Mrs. Meyer?”

“Yes, but how did you know that?” I asked curiously.

“I found a DVD of you, my dad, and Mr. Meyer, with my mom, Mrs. Ford, and Mrs. Meyer, you all were having sex, and not just normal sex, but kinky sex. Mr. Ford, it’s want I want too. I want to be your slave too.”

“Emily...” I gasped breathlessly, hard to believe that she was offering herself to me. “I shouldn’t, It’s not right...”

“Why not, I want you to.”

Her hand came back to my chest, then she moved her hand down my body, down to my crotch. Her fingernails scurried gracefully over my underwear, dancing on my thick hard cock inside. I shivered and closed my eyes. First her fingers, then her palm slid rhythmically up and down the length of my shaft. Her touch was divine.

“If you thought this was wrong,” she challenged me quietly, “you’d stop me, Master.”

I didn’t stop her. Maybe it was wrong. I made a promise to my friends, that we all agreed on. But she was right, I didn’t think so. Not anymore. Right now, all I wanted to do was indulge in this intimate love together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.