Like Father Like Daughter - Cover

Like Father Like Daughter

Copyright© 2020 by ChrisZahi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I forced myself on a girl when i was in college, and her daughter came to meet me many years later.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Water Sports  

I’m going to take a little break from Kathy and Mahi and talk a little but about Carol. This story started several years ago when I was a freshman at Stanford. I was an 18-year-old international student, who was nerdy, and sex depraved. I got paired up with this beautiful girl from Singapore, her name was Sandy. Sandy came from a very conservative family and was herself a devout Catholic. We were both very driven and liked each other a lot.

We were studying electrical engineering and several our classes were the same. We saw each other during class and then again at the library. We were both hard working and serious about our studies.

I finally asked her out on a date, she graciously agreed, but she also warned me very clearly not to keep my hopes high. She told me that she would never have sex with a man before marriage. I was very disappointed, but I still wanted to see her, so I agreed and that started our relationship. One night, as we worked late into the night on our project, we came really close to each other, we kissed for a bit but not much more than that. We both knew that it was going to a long night, initially we were chugging down coffee but then I pulled out a bottle of red wine that we both emptied out within half an hour. She was a lightweight and started feeling tipsy.

Our kissing got a little bolder, and I started feeling her body. I undid the buttons of her blouse. I had fucked many girls by then, but she was still a virgin, which made her special. I got her naked and proceeded to sucking her nipples. I didn’t even ask her to suck my cock, because I was worried that she may change her mind. I was playing with her wet pussy and kept sucking her perky nipples. As I pushed my middle finger inside her, I felt some resistance. I had not fucked a virgin in over a year, and just the thought of being her first turned me on even more.

I climbed on top of her and started gently rubbing my cock on her clit and the entrance of her unopened fuck hole. As I applied a little pressure, she tried to shut her legs.

“No Chris, I told you I will not do this, please don’t push it in”, she warned me.

I took a pause but had no intention of letting her go. I started kissing her passionately, so she couldn’t say ‘no’ anymore or scream. I continued to rub my cock on her pussy, and she relaxed a little. I had to fuck her; I was too overwhelmed to even think about the consequences. The bitch was going to lose her virginity sooner or later, it might as well be by my dick.

Once I was sure that she had let her guard down, I pressed my mouth harder on to hers and with a swift motion, pushed my cock through the entrance of her tight little Asian pussy. She screamed as my cock tore through her hymen and went all the way inside her, but her scream was muffled by my forceful kisses. I was on cloud nine, I started to move in and out of her slowly and then picked up pace. She was quiet and didn’t give any reaction for a minute but then she started to move a little, then moan; after a few minutes she was really enjoying it and meeting my thrusts with pushes of her own. I fucked her to my heart’s content, Just as I was about to cum, I decided to pull my cock out, as I didn’t have a condom on. She wasn’t experienced enough to know what was going on, she crossed her legs around me, and pushed me into her. I tried harder to come out of her, screaming out loud that I was about to cum, she still didn’t get it and didn’t loosen her grip. I didn’t have a lot of control back then, so before I could do anything else, I started to spew my Cum deep into her pussy. I came a lot, and then collapsed on top of her.

We stayed together, just kissing and talking for a while until she got dressed and left.

She was really depressed the next day, she was feeling remorseful. She was upset at herself for allowing me to fuck her. We were at the middle of our semester and the workload got even worse. We were both too busy to see each other. And then a couple of weeks later, I realized that she had not come to the classes that we had together.

I called her, but there was no answer. I went by her dorm to see if everything was ok, her roommate opened the door and I asked her if Sandy was around.

“Sandy went back to Singapore.” She said in a very nonchalant way.

“What? in the middle of the semester?” I was incredulous. I just couldn’t understand what was going on.

“Look, All I know is that she cried nonstop for two days, and then I saw her packing. I tried to ask her what was going on and she just said she was going back home. I have no idea what happened.”

“Do you have her contact in Singapore?” I asked hopefully, but her uninterested roommate disappointed me again.

I got busy with schoolwork and slowly moved on with my life. A few months later I forgot all about Sandy. A few years later, I graduated, went to law school, got married and had kids of my own, I had literally forgotten all about Sandy.

And then a few years ago, out of the blue, I received a message and a friend request from her on Facebook. She was happily married with kids. I was pleasantly surprised, but since I was also married, I was a little careful. We sent each other occasional messages and stayed in touch. We even spoke on the phone once or twice. Two years later I spent a couple of days in Singapore on my way to Manilla.

I called her up and asked her if she wanted to catch up, I was still very curious to know why she had left in the middle of the Semester 15 years ago. She agreed to meet for dinner. It was nice to see her after such a long time. She was older, graceful, confident and still extremely beautiful. She was very sexy for a 34-year-old woman.

We had a great time together. She was not as conservative anymore and there was an air of self-assurance about her. We told each other about our families and kids. She had 2 daughters and her husband was an exporter of goods from China to the rest of the world via Singapore. But her mood dropped as she talked about him. She was in an unhappy marriage; she knew that her husband sleeping around behind her back. I felt really bad for her and toned down my excitement when I spoke about my family. I was happily married to Amber with three beautiful kids, Mahi, Sameer and Sara.

In the middle of our dinner, I finally asked her the reason behind her sudden departure. She took a deep breath and went quiet for a moment.

“You raped me Chris”, she finally spoke.

“No, I didn’t”, I began to stammer.

“Please don’t”, she held up her hand. “I am also to blame for letting it happen, I knew what was going to happen the moment you started rubbing your... , you know on me. I knew what that would lead to and I still let you continue”.

“I am sorry Sandy; I didn’t mean to force”.

“And you still did.” She smiled weakly.” I felt extremely guilty afterwards, I sank into a deep depression, and eventually got very home sick. My grades started to fall, and I thought it was better for me to just leave.”

She told me all about how she eventually got married, went back to school and fulfilled her dream of becoming an engineer.

After dinner, I mustered some courage and invited her up to my hotel room for drinks. To my surprise she gladly agreed.

“My Husband is “Travelling””, she made air quotes. “I think entitled to a little fun with an old friend.

We went upstairs to my room and as soon as the door closed, we were all over each other. I pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. We kissed passionately and just as I was about to push my cock in her, she stopped me.

“What’s the big rush Chris? Let’s have some fun.” She winked at me.

“What kind of fun baby?” I was a little confused.

“Slap me”

“What? what do you mean?”

“Slap my face”, she had a twinkle in her eyes. “You raped me Chris, because of you, I don’t enjoy vanilla sex anymore. Force me, use me, abuse me, I am extremely submissive, own me if you want...”

He words trailed off as the palm of my hand struck her face. She gave out a moan. “Mmm,” but then fear crept in her eyes, “no please don’t her me”, she begged as a drop of tear trailed down her cheek. I am an experienced Dom, and I knew she was getting in the role.

“Boston! that’s your safe word”, I struck her again.

And she gave me a knowing look. The connection was complete.

I wish I had some of my toys with me to really use her, but I had to settle for dirty words and my hands and teeth.

There are different kinds of subs, some like to be punished, some hurt, some love humiliation and degradation. Sandy was in to obeying orders and being owned. Despite her eagerness, she had not found many men who pushed her limits. He husband was almost a nonexistent partner and the occasional hookups never got to the level that I was used to. In other words, she had little experience as was eager to learn and to please.

In the few hours that we were together, I introduced her to spitting, ass rimming and choking on my cock. She ate it all up like a good slave would.

I finally fucked her pussy from behind, while I pulled her hair and spanked her ass. She obediently took it all. When I was ready to cum, I flipped her around and asked her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. As soon as she did, I started to spurt in her waiting mouth. I cum lot, and this time was no different. I loved my artwork sprayed all over her face and in her mouth.

“Do I have your permission to eat it master?”

“Yes, bitch, you can, but not until I have taken a few pictures”.

“No, please don’t Chris, I can’t let you do that, if...”

Before she could finish her sentence, I slapped her across her face, “you don’t have a say in it bitch, I own you and I will do what I please with you.”

I waited to hear “Boston”, but I never came, she hung her face in resignation.

I took my phone out and started to snap pictures. I positioned her in all kinds of derogatory poses and as quickly as I could.

Finally, I gave her permission to snap out of the role. We took a shower together and she went back to her house late in the night.

I came back to New York and proceeded to live my life. I was pretty sure I was done with Sandy and will probably never see her again.

But I was reminded of her again about a year later. I was at work when I got a call from an unknown number, I answered the phone and heard a sweet “hello” from the other side, “is this Chris?”

“Yes, it is, May I know who this is?”

“My name is Carol, I am Sandy’s daughter, I Believe you know my mom.”

I wasn’t expecting a call like that, but I was courteous with her and I asked her what I could do for her. She said she had just come to New York and was going to a boarding school in Connecticut. She was alone in the city and her mom had suggested to talk to me, she was looking for a mentor, someone who could help her with her career choice and hopefully a summer job.

We agreed to meet for dinner the following Thursday at Gabriel Kreuther. I had to wait for her, since she was about 15 minutes late, I was getting a little agitated, until I saw her. She was a replica of her mom, that’s what Sandy looked like 16 years ago. She had a very pleasant personality, she told me that she was a Junior and wanted to pursue a degree in business once she was done with high school. We had a good conversation, and I couldn’t help but feel attracted to this beautiful and smart girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.