Spy Games - Cover

Spy Games

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A private investigator is hired to investigate alleged patent law violations. But in her investigation, things go horribly wrong and she finds herself at the mercy of a very strict and ruthless Dominatrix! Will she break and divulge her identity and who her client is? Will she even survive the encounter?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

“Pleeeeease Mistress ... please whip my tits some more! Please, I need to feel your cane some more!” Beverly cried.

With a nod from Mistress Payne, Becky began raining down a barrage of good solid whacks with the cane, entirely covering her tits, with no pause in between blows. The strokes came hard, fast, and continuously and Beverly squealed then screamed as the assault kept on.

OHHHHGAAWD!” Beverly cried out as the cane came down across her bound, hyper-sensed tits over and over again. Her nipples, still clamped endured some of the strokes and the hard purplish ball that was her titmeat took the rest. Beverly arched her back and writhed, twisting and wriggling, as the demon cane did its work. Then as suddenly as it begun, it was over and Beverly lay back, panting and groaning.

Becky put the cane down and removed the clamps from Beverly’s nipples. The sudden rush of blood back into the abused buds wrenched another scream from the woman but Becky leaned over licking and sucking the blood back into circulation and the pain ebbed away quickly, to be replaced with moaning and cooing in delight. Becky licked and sucked the nipples back to life and they swelled happily once more.

All the while that Becky had been licking, sucking, and caning Beverly’s tits, Mistress had been between her legs teasing and toying and finger fucking Beverly’s now-drooling pussy. Beverly had been grinding her hips and humping up against Mistress’s fingers as she explored the girls womb. Mistress was now using two fingers to bring Beverly to an all-consuming state of lustful desire.

Beverly’s hole was dripping and she was moaning and whimpering her need. Mistress decided to make her cum before she got started with the fisting business.

“I am going to make you cum, my pet ... the first of many times. I’ve got two fingers in you and will soon slip in three. Then one of my fingers is going to slowly and smoothly encircle your clit. While I am doing that, Becky will continue to play with your nipples, pinching and tugging and rolling them between her fingers. I want you to take the ‘cock’ that Becky is wearing and show me how you suck a cock. I want you to suck on it like you would suck off Becky if she were a man. Do you understand?” Mistress asked.

“Yes, Mistress ... please make me cum. Make me cum for you, please!” Beverly whimpered.

It didn’t take much stimulation to make Beverly cum. She thrashed and flailed against her restraints as she came on Mistress Payne’s probing fingers. As she reached the peak of her climax, Mistress Payne squeezed her clit solidly. She came screaming and bucking – a tremendous crescendo. As Beverly lay back panting, Becky didn’t let her rest for long. Beverly had been sucking on the fake cock Becky was wearing but she wanted Beverly to do more. She wanted to face fuck the bound woman!

Becky pulled the woman’s head back down and tilted it back, stretching her throat and lining it up for the cock she wore. She slapped Beverly’s face a bit to get her to open her mouth and when she did, she pushed the cock a little ways in. “Suck on that cock slut. Suck on it and show me what a good cocksucker you are!” Becky said goading the woman into action. Beverly did as she was told licking and sucking Becky’s fake cock as if it were real.

“Yes, you are a good little cocksucking slut, aren’t you Beverly...” Becky said, stroking her hair as she moved the cock in and out of her mouth. She pushed a little deeper now, to the back of her throat as Beverly moaned her pleasure around the cock.

“Mmmm...” Beverly moaned feeling both the cock in her mouth and the fingers in her raging cunt.

“Now I am going to push my cock into your throat. I want you to relax and just allow it. Hold your breath and when you need air just hold up one finger and I will know,” Becky said. With that Becky put one hand on her throat and pushed into her mouth. She kept pushing, slowly going deeper and deeper down her stretched throat. Her fingers felt the bulge of the cock as it slid down her throat, opening it and causing it to swell a bit.

Becky pushed until the cock was almost fully down Beverly’s throat and she held it there until Beverly gave the signal. Becky pulled out and Beverly gagged a bit. Gasping for air, Becky let her have a couple good breaths before pushing her way back down her throat. She held it there again until Beverly’s finger went up and Becky pulled out. This time a strand of saliva stayed connecting the cock and Beverly’s mouth. In and out Becky pushed the cock and before long Beverly’s face was a mess of saliva dripping off her face and running in thick strands to Becky’s cock.

Becky pulled away for the final time as Beverly lay gasping for air. Becky scooped up a handful of the saliva and smeared it all over Beverly’s face and onto her tits. “Now wear your spit as a reminder of what a cocksucking slut you are!” Becky hissed like the Mistress.

“Okay, enough playing around. It’s time to open that pussy up! Becky, help our little playmate to sit up a bit ... I want her to see what I am doing to her greedy cunt. I want her to watch me manipulating and using her fuck hole.”

Mistress Payne positioned herself so as not to impede her view too much. Then she slipped two lubricated fingers into Beverly’s hole and then a third. She worked her cunt, smearing around the lube until she was completely slickened up, growling vulgarities as she did.

“I’m going to open that tight cunt up ... My fist is going to be shoved deep in your cunt ... and I am going to completely occupy your fuck hole ... I’m going to fist you till you beg me to stop ... until you tell me everything I want to know!”

Beverly came twice as Mistress Payne worked her over with three fingers. The second time there was a small squirt. She varied her thrusting – slow and steady and then short staccato bursts. Sometimes she would angle her fingers slightly upwards, other times she churned them vigorously. When she could withdraw three fingers completely and insert them straight back in easily, she increased the pressure by squeezing a fourth finger in. Beverly threw her head back when she saw and felt Mistress’s pinkie finger slip in alongside the other three occupants, and Becky gave her nipples a pinch and a yank in the process.

With four fingers Mistress fucked Beverly as firmly as she could. Mistress did not touch her clit as she wanted her to cum only from the fingers inside of her. Mistress really fucked her hard and she could feel Beverly’s cunt clenching against the invading digits. When Beverly came again it was a gusher – she sprayed her pussy juice out and onto the floor. It was beautiful to watch. Beverly screamed through clenched teeth as she came.

Mistress left Beverly alone, gasping and sweat-covered on the gyno chair for the next couple of minutes. She wanted her to cool down a little but not completely. While Beverly recovered, she got herself ready for the next round of activities and then approached the worn out woman.

“Now Beverly, I am now going to shove various things into your hole. I have a number of wonderful toys and things I like to use on Becky here as well as other submissives and slaves I work with. And as Becky can attest, some of them are very effective at getting me what I want from them! Isn’t that right, Becky?”

“That’s very true, Mistress.”

“So now before we begin, is there anything you wish to tell me, precious?” Mistress asked Beverly. Beverly held her tongue, still refusing to divulge more than she already had.

She gave the woman’s tits a hard slap which elicited a yelp. Mistress decided to start unimaginatively by shoving a large but not enormous dildo into her pussy and fucking her with it. She had brought three different sizes from her cabinet and started from smallest to largest. None of them though were gigantic. Mistress showed Beverly each one before she inserted it.

“Feel that cock churning deep in your fuck hole,” Mistress growled as she twisted the largest one deep inside Beverly’s pussy and pivoted it around to further stretch her hole.

“Ohh please, Mistress ... please fuck me with it so I can cum again ... please...,” begged Beverly.

“Oh, my dear ... only good sluts get to cum. Only cooperative and respectful sluts get to cum here. Isn’t that right Becky?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Becky said.

“Are you going to be a good slut and be cooperative?” Mistress asked. Still no response from Beverly.

With that, Mistress picked out another toy ... one that Beverly didn’t immediately recognize. It looked like a large black dildo, but this one had a long tail with a curious bulge at the other end. With Beverly’s cunt now vacant she starred at the Mistress and her toy somewhat perplexed. She showed her the large dildo again, and this time she gave the bulge at the tail a couple squeezes – it was an inflatable dildo! Her eyes widened when she realized what she was going to do.

“That’s right my pet ... I’m going to shove this fat cock into your wet filthy pussy and then I’m going to stretch it like you have never been stretched before! This particular toy takes 15 pumps to fully inflate but I seriously doubt you will take more than eight or nine. I would be surprised if you could handle ten! Little Becky here can only handle about six and she has had this used on her a few times!” Mistress said. Beverly started shaking her bonds as Mistress approached her with an evil look in her eyes.

It took some effort, but the black dildo finally popped into Beverly’s hole. Mistress Payne stared pleasingly at the dildo shoved fully into her with the tail hanging out between her legs.

“How does that feel my dear?”

“Ummmm. My pussy hole feels so full, so completely full.”

“Now I want you to watch your hole closely Beverly, I am going to withdraw the dildo nearly all the way out, before plunging it back into you. By the time I’m done you are going to have a thoroughly stretched hole. I am going to use your fuck hole I am going to stretch your fuck hole,” Mistress said.

Mistress started fucking her slowly with the dildo, making sure she kept her eyes on proceedings. Beverly’s pussy lips started to distend nicely as she slowly withdrew the large toy before plunging it back in and repeating and Beverly groaned guturally with the effort. When Beverly was obviously building to an orgasm, Mistress fucked her hard, pounding her hole and as she came screaming, she unceremoniously ripped the dildo from its fleshy confines and slapped her swollen clit hard. She bucked and flailed and yelled, and Mistress watched her eyes loll back in her head uncontrollably, enjoying seeing her face racked in orgasm.

As Beverly lay back recovering from her orgasm, Mistress surveyed her hole. It was starting to blossom, but there was still more work to do. Mistress didn’t let her recover for very long.

“Now Beverly, I am going to use my inflatable dildo on your hole now. I am going to pump it up and then draw it out of you while it is inflated. I will then deflate it and do it again and again. Your task is to count each squeeze of the bulb before I withdraw the dildo. When your pussy expels the inflated dildo after ten pumps, then I will be happy. This is going to stretch you out nicely,” Mistress said.

She started with four squeezes of the bulb and slowly popped the inflated toy out of her cunt. Beverly dutifully counted, one ... two ... three ... four. Then she slowly pulled the partially inflated dildo from her pussy as Beverly groaned.

“Fuck, your pussy is starting to look stretched now Beverly, imagine what it is going to look like when I am finished.”

Beverly quickly graduated to six, and groaned ever so deeply when Mistress dragged the inflated invader out of her sodden hole. She repeated six again for a similar result. The next time, Beverly dutifully counted the squeezes and when it got to six she stopped, and after a pensive pause, delivered two more very hard and rapid squeezes of the bulb.

“Seven ... eight ... fuckin’ hell!” Beverly screamed.

She chuckled casually, “Yes Beverly straight from six to eight and they were big squeezes too. This is really going to stretch your cunt when it comes out isn’t it!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.