Spy Games - Cover

Spy Games

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A private investigator is hired to investigate alleged patent law violations. But in her investigation, things go horribly wrong and she finds herself at the mercy of a very strict and ruthless Dominatrix! Will she break and divulge her identity and who her client is? Will she even survive the encounter?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

It was almost two hours after lunch when Becky returned to get her. “Hi, Mistress has instructed me to bring you back to the dungeon,” Becky said

“What? No, please ... please, no more ... Becky, I can’t...” Beverly said, terrified of going back in there so soon. The welts and bruises she had received that morning were still fresh on her body and in her mind, and to repeat that horrific experience was more than the woman could bear.

“I’m sorry ... I wish I didn’t have to. But the Mistress wants you and I will get in trouble if I don’t bring you quickly,” Becky said. Beverly didn’t want this young girl who had been so kind to suffer because of her, so she let Becky unshackle her and she walked slowly and timidly down the hall to the dungeon. She warily stepped into the dungeon with Becky at her side. Beverly sat on the bench to wait for the Mistress. Shortly Mistress Payne entered the room and Beverly’s breath stopped for a moment.

“Ah good you are here. Are you ready to play some more, my pet?” Mistress Payne said with an evil taunt.

“Please Mistress, please don’t do this...” Beverly protested.

“My dear, you know all this can end very quickly. All you have to do is tell me what I want to know,” Mistress said, “Are you ready to tell me?”

“I can’t, Mistress ... I just ... can’t!” she said, near sobbing.

“Well, my dear, then we have a problem. Because you see, I have to get the answers to my questions. If I was to just drop it without getting those answers from you, then it would show you that I can be bested – and that simply won’t do. Worst of all, it would show Becky here that I can be forced to compromise and that would undercut all I have tried to teach her. So you see I will win this. I have to win this. And I will do whatever it takes to win this,” Mistress said.

Mistress walked over to where Beverly was sitting and calmly grabbed a huge handful of her long brown hair and dragged her off the bench and onto the floor. “Now pet, heel! If you don’t, I’ll make your ass match your tits!” She walked over to a large square column with Beverly crawling obediently beside her. She hauled the woman to her feet, pushing her back against the column. Now stay right there!” she said.

Mistress fastened her hands behind her around the column and then put a leather strap around her neck, buckling it snugly in back. She then put a gag in the woman’s mouth fastening it behind her head as well. The gag had a wooden dowel running through a red rubber ball and made it almost impossible to talk. Being gagged like this was a new and terrifying aspect to her captivity, and Beverly was quite uneasy about being this helpless.

“Now then my precious, I know that this morning was difficult for you. And I truly am sorry that we had to go to such extremes. But you can rest easy for now ... we won’t be going back there this afternoon,” Mistress said.

“Mmmph?” Beverly asked though her gag.

“No, you see you have quite an effective advocate here in my Becky ... it was her idea that I try a different tactic this afternoon. She knows that you had a rough morning and convinced me that an afternoon of the same thing would do more harm than good. So she and I came up with an alternative I think you will find more to your liking,” Mistress said.

Beverly looked over at Becky sitting on the bench still. Becky smiled at her and Beverly turned back to Mistress. “Mmmph Phummum Mum Mummnph?” she tried to ask.

“What is that? You want to know what I am going to do?” Mistress asked, “Well, Becky has been your defender, so I think it’s only fitting that she be the one to try things her way this afternoon. Maybe she will have more luck than I have – she can be quite persuasive!”

“Becky, come!” Mistress commanded, and Becky immediately rose and padded quickly to the Mistress side. She stood there waiting, her head lowered and her eyes on the floor in front of her.

“Becky, you may use whatever tools, equipment, or supplies you wish on our guest here. There are only two things – first, our guest cannot leave this room. If she does, you call me first and I will come back to see what is going on. Secondly, you are trying to get information from her. She knows what information I want, and if you don’t get it from her, you will take her place for the next whipping. And you know what that is like! So you had better convince her to talk ... for your sake!” Mistress warned, her eyes narrowed into menacing slits.

Becky gulped. “Yes Mistress,” she said, her voice wavering. Becky knew all too well what happens when you anger the Mistress and she was not anxious to change places with Beverly as much as she may like her!

With that, Mistress turned and walked out of the dungeon to attend to other matters. Becky turned to her charge. “Well you heard the Mistress ... I can use whatever I want to on you to get you to talk,” she said menacingly, glaring at the woman bound securely in front of her.

But unlike Mistress Payne, Becky didn’t have it in her to stay “in character” long and Beverly saw the corners of her mouth start to curl up almost immediately. When she realized she couldn’t keep the facade up, Becky broke into a giggle. “Don’t worry ... I’m not like Mistress. I couldn’t be that cruel if I wanted to!”

“Mmumph!” Beverly said, still gagged.

“You know, you really are very pretty ... I thought so the minute Mistress brought you here. I was hoping that we would get some time to play together,” Becky said moving close to Beverly. Becky brushed a stray lock of her hair from in front of her eyes and softly stroked her cheek. Beverly responded by breathing faster and softly moaning behind her gag.

“I think we can get rid of that nasty old gag, don’t you?” Becky said.

“Mmmuph!” Beverly said nodding her head. Becky reached up and unbuckled the gag, gently pulling it from her mouth. Then as she looked into the bound woman’s eyes, Becky’s eyes darted back and forth between Beverly’s. Becky was silently asking permission. She leaned forward and ever so gently touched her lips to Beverly’s, unsure if she should, but wanting to so very much.

Beverly allowed the girl’s lips on her own, and returned her kiss just as passionately. She moaned into Becky’s mouth, letting her know that she wanted this too. Encouraged by Beverly’s response, Becky became more passionate and her kiss deepened, becoming more intense and more urgent. And while Beverly’s hands remained bound behind her, Becky’s hands were free to roam over her intended’s soft form at will.

Becky moved closer to Beverly, pressing her slightly smaller body to Beverly’s, her smallish tits and hard nipples poking into Beverly. Becky moaned as their bodies rubbed together. Beverly could smell the scent of Becky’s arousal and it had the same effect on her. Becky’s musky perfume filled Beverly’s nostrils and the young girls tight, lithe body grinding softly against her was beginning to get Beverly aroused as well.

Becky sensed Beverly’s growing passions and wanted more. She left kissing the bound woman’s mouth and moved down to her tits. Knowing that they had just hours earlier been abused by the Mistress’s whip, Becky was extremely gentle with them, carefully licking and sucking on them. She didn’t want to cause Beverly any further pain, only pleasure now. And she was doing just that. Despite the fact her nipples had been struck several times by the Mistress’s cruel whip, they now responded by the softer touch of Becky’s warm wet tongue, swelling and stiffening and standing up asking for more.

“Mmmm ... Becky, that feels ... wonderful...” Beverly moaned. She arched her back, thrusting her tits out at the welcoming mouth. Becky smiled a little and increased her licking and sucking. She lightly placed her hands on the still red streaked globes, gently cupping them and squeezing them as she suckled from Beverly.

“I love your tits,” Becky moaned between licks, “You have wonderful, delicious tits.”

Beverly couldn’t believe how incredible Becky’s mouth and tongue felt on her sore nipples. She closed her eyes and licked her lips as the sensations got more intense and more arousing. She began to melt as Becky feasted on her full tits. And Becky was enjoying herself just as much. Becky moved one hand from Beverly’s tits down to her own pussy, fingering herself even as she licked and sucked on Beverly. The sound of Becky’s fingers squishing wetly in her sopping pussy only made Beverly wetter as well.

Beverly had some experience with other women. She had her first girl-on-girl experience in high school with her best friend at the time. In college, she played a few times with her roommate. So she knew what pleasures can come from a female lover. Becky was an excellent lover too. Mistress had taught her how she liked to be pleased, and now it was Beverly that was benefiting from her training and expertise.

Becky pulled her fingers from her pussy, wet and sticky with her copious juices. She raised her fingers to Beverly’s mouth and lightly coated her lips with her woman-honey. Beverly licked her lips, savoring the taste as Becky smiled. Then Becky pushed her fingers into Beverly’s mouth and Beverly sucked her fingers clean of the sweet pussy sauce.

“Now that you have tasted me, I want to taste you!” Becky said giggling. She knelt down and slowly peeled Beverly’s panties down. She could see the wet spot forming on the front of her panties and she smelled the wonderful scent as she pulled the soiled garment away from her. Beverly’s pussy glistened with the dampness she had been holding since they began.

“Somebody’s excited!” Becky remarked, “Is all that sweetness for me?”

“Yesss...” Beverly moaned.

“Mmm...” Becky said “You sure look tasty! Open your legs and let me see if you taste as good as you look!” Beverly responded immediately, opening her legs as wide as she could. She couldn’t open them too wide because the strap around her neck kept her from lowering herself without choking. But she could spread her legs enough to allow the young submissive to access her.

That’s just what Becky did. Pushing Beverly back against the column she was tied to, Becky used her fingers to pull apart the bound woman’s wet, slippery pussy lips. Becky gave the spread pussy a long, slow lick from bottom to top with the flat of her tongue, ending with a playful flick across the little bud at the top.

“Ohhhhh fuck!” Beverly cried out as she felt the warm wet tongue glide across her sensitive pink pussy. Automatically her hips pressed up and out wanting more, wanting that teasing tongue to crawl inside and make a home there. Becky took three or four more quick laps the same way in rapid succession, each one tearing a gasp from the woman’s throat. Beverly rose up on her toes, lifted by Becky’s talented, teasing tongue.

Becky sat back on her haunches, watching Beverly’s reactions. Beverly, wondering why she stopped suddenly protested. “W-why did you stop, Becky? Please! Please lick my pussy some more!”

“Oh you like that do you?” Becky teased, “You want more of that?”

“God yes! Please! Please Becky, eat my pussy! You feel so wonderful down there!” Beverly whimpered.

Becky smiled at the compliment then got serious about her pussy eating. She fastened her hot mouth over Beverly’s dripping pussy and sucked on her fat swollen lips. Her tongue snaked its way into her warm, wet depths and burrowed deep into her slick tunnel. Beverly’s mouth dropped open and her eyes got wide as dinner plates as she felt Becky’s tongue squirming and wriggling deep in her pussy.

“Ohhh fuck meee! Yes! Oh my God, yes!” she squealed happily. She began writhing and twisting her hips, trying to guide the young girl to all the spots she wanted her to touch. But there was no need to steer Becky – she knew just where she needed to be, and hit all Beverly’s most sensitive spots. Beverly had never been orally pleasured so thoroughly and completely. She never wanted this to stop!

“Ohh GAWD Becky! Ohh honey, that is incredible! Ohhh, right there baby, right there!” she encouraged.

Becky ate the woman with relish ... licking and lapping up all of the sweet nectar Beverly offered up, and savoring the taste of her sweet juicy peach.

Beverly was in near hysterics as Becky made a meal of her pussy. Her moans and whimpers had turned into incomprehensible babbling, as if she had suddenly began speaking in tongues. She thrashed around on the column, pulling at her bonds and throwing her head back and forth, whipping her long brown hair into a chocolate tornado.

Beverly’s body trembled and shook as she neared an enormous, earth-shattering orgasm. “Ohhh fuck, Becky! Ohhh I’m going to cum! Please make me cum, baby, please! I need to cum so badly! Please make me cum!” she cried desperately.

“You want to cum? You want me to make you cum?” Becky asked, drawing out her anguish further.

YES! Oh fuck Becky, Pleeeease! Pleeeease!” Beverly begged.

“Give me your name then and I will make you cum!” Becky said. For emphasis, she shoved two fingers up inside Beverly’s drooling pussy to keep the pressure on her.

“Becky! I can’t! Oh please don’t do this! Please ... make me cum...” Beverly cried. She was almost in tears. She had been through so much since coming here ... brought to the very edge so many times, whipped and beaten nearly unconscious, it was more than she could bear. Now the girl she thought was her friend was turning out to be just another tormentor, set on badgering and molesting her.

“All I want it your name ... I need to know what to call you ... I need your name or the Mistress will beat me. Now what is your name?” she said, stabbing her fingers in and out rapidly and keeping Beverly dancing on the very edge of her orgasm without letting her tumble over. Becky knew just how to do this because Mistress had done it to her so many times, she had become an expert at riding that dangerous edge.

“Beckeee...” Beverly cried haplessly.

Becky pulled away, leaving Beverly stomping her feet in frustration. Becky went to the closet and brought back another of Mistress’s toys. She plugged the device in and then showed it to Beverly. “This is a Hitachi Magic Wand. I don’t know if you have seen one of these in action on porn movies, but it is a common tool that Master’s and Mistress’s use on their submissives to get their cooperation. It is one of the most powerful vibrators out there and as you will see, VERY hard to resist!” she said.

Becky flicked the device on and Beverly heard the vibrator begin its humming. It was louder than the “realistic” vibrator she kept in her nightstand for those late night “urges” and when Becky touched the ball-shaped head to her nipple, Beverly felt the incredible power of its vibration for herself.

“ooooh!” Beverly said as she felt the tingle on her nipple. Becky moved the device around on her nipple and her areola, letting her feel how wonderful it felt and how it could make her nipple so hard it almost hurt. Becky moved around behind the woman reaching around both the column and Beverly’s body to cup one tit and rub the Wand on the other.

Beverly’s hands, cuffed behind the column, could feel Becky’s body pressed up against them and the column and she moved them down to where she could just get at the young girls pussy. She slid her fingers between the soft puffy lips and began fingering the girl, trying to tease and play with Becky as she had to her.

Both girls began moaning now, each trying to get the better of the other. Becky used the Wand to stimulate Beverly’s hard nipples, knowing that they were a weakness of her, and Beverly doing what she could with bound hands to give Becky as good as she got.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.