Wrong Turn! - Cover

Wrong Turn!

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: An out of work schoolteacher goes to the big city looking for a new job, but finds the city is a lot different than the small town she was from!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Violence   .

Damn it! Where the hell is that building? Ruby Addams thought to herself as she drove around downtown Pittsburg without a clue where she was or how to get where she needed to be. Ruby had come from her hometown of Youngstown, Ohio for a job interview because the teaching position she’d had was cut due to budget concerns. Now she was trying to land a teaching position in one of the high schools in Pittsburg, but she didn’t have any idea how to get to the district office for the interview.

She looked again at the directions she had looked up at her hotel room on her laptop. She had been following them and doing just fine until she came upon a road construction detour and that fire truck blocking the road at the fire a few turns ago. Now she was completely turned around and couldn’t even go back to the hotel and try again.

She glanced at her watch. “Great! Now I’m going to be late for the interview!” she said aloud to herself. Ruby knew that teaching positions these days were hard to come by and teaching positions in her field – geography – were even harder. Ruby had been teaching for three years, just two years shy of making tenure in her home state of Ohio.

But with a new governor came changes and one of those changes was a “balanced budget” which meant cuts and she was one of them. She had gotten wind that there were job openings in Pittsburg and although it would mean a move from everything and everyone she had known most of her life, a person’s gotta eat, and working as a schoolteacher in Pittsburg paid better than unemployment in Ohio – which would soon run out anyway!

Ruby drove around for a few more minutes but none of the street signs or building names looked familiar to her – she didn’t recognize any of them from the maps that she had seen of the area she wanted to be in. Finally, with no time left to blindly search for anything that would lead her to the school district offices, she began looking instead for someone who lived in the area that could help her.

She pulled up to a nondescript gray concrete building that she spied had an open door. An open door in the middle of the day, she surmised, meant there might be someone there who can give her directions. Pulling into a parking space close to the open door, she got out of her car and adjusted her dress a bit before proceeding. She walked across a strip of lawn to get to the sidewalk. It had rained a little earlier that day and the ground was soft – not ideal when wearing high heels! But she managed to get to the sidewalk without incident and she continued on to the door. A painted sign above the door said Y.M.C.A. and she paused for a second. Ruby knew the “Y” was an organization for men and boys and she was a bit hesitant as a woman alone, to go inside. But she was running behind schedule and needed to get directions so she took a deep breath and stepped through the doorway. She never noticed the group of black men who had come to the Y themselves and had followed her into the building at a distance.

“Hello?” she called out weakly, her voice trembling a bit. But there was no answer and no one around. So she went on inside and wandered through the hallways for a little way. All of a sudden, she heard the faint sound of music and a rustling and she followed the sound. She came to a men’s restroom where a young kid, probably eighteen or so, was cleaning the bathroom. He had a small portable stereo – a “boom box” on the sink and was listening to his music while he worked. He didn’t hear her call him from outside but when she appeared in the room he shut the music off, surprised to see a woman in the “Y”, much less in the men’s restroom!

“Excuse me, I’m sorry to bother you but I am lost and was wondering if you could help me. Do you live around here?” she asked politely.

“Y-yeah...” he said, still rattled at her sudden appearance.

“Good. I am trying to get to the school district office. I have a meeting there and I’m afraid I’m going to be late. Can you direct me the quickest way there?” she asked with a comforting smile.

“Sure, come over here,” he said leading her to a partially open frosted window. He opened it further so she could see out. “You see that tall building there ... the one with the flashing red light? Well right at the bottom of it is another shorter building. That would be the school district offices. You go down this street there – that’s 22nd street – and when you get to Maple Avenue, turn right. You can’t miss it. Just keep that red light in view,” he said, pointing the directions.

“Thank you so much, I really app...” she started to say.

“Well, well, lookie what we gots here boys!” a deep voice came from behind them. Both whirled around to see the large black men standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

“Beat it, kid,” one of them said to the youthful janitor, giving him an intimidating look that said You didn’t see anything. The boy glanced back at Ruby with an I’m sorry look in his eyes and then left. He knew what was going to happen next but was powerless to do anything about it.

Once the young janitor had fled the room, the man turned to Ruby. “You know we don’t get a lot of visitors here in the ‘hood,” he said, walking slowly around her as the others stood back a bit watching gleefully. “S’pose you tell me what a fine upscale white woman like you is doing in a shithole like this.” The man was obviously the leader of this group of troublemakers.

“I-I was just ... asking directions,” Ruby said, terrified.

“Oh, so it’s directions you want is it?” he said looking at his friends. They all laughed at his mocking her. “Well here’s a direction for you ... get over here and suck my cock, bitch!”

“Please, I don’t ... I don’t want any trouble...” she said.

“Oh, it’s no trouble at all, believe me!” he said, unzipping his fly.

“Please, just let me go...” she pleaded, “Here’s my purse. I don’t have much money, but you can have whatever is in there.”

The man nodded his head and one of the men went to shut the window while the others grabbed Ruby and brought her to the leader of the group.

“We don’t want your money. Me and my boys, we own this neighborhood ... if there’s something we want, we just take it, he said. He ran his fingers down the side of her cheek to her neck and down the front of her blouse. “And right now we want you!”

“Stop! I’ll scream!” she cried out.

The group laughed at her again. “Bitch, this is the East Side. Screams here are like traffic noise. Everyone screams. We scream when we’re mad, we scream when we’re scared, we scream just to hear ourselves make noise. Besides, you are in a concrete building with no other buildings close by. Even if you did scream, no one would hear you. Or care if they did!” he told her.

While a couple of the men in the group held her, he walked over to the janitor had left all of his tools and supplies. He picked up a wedge doorstop and a roll of silver duct tape. Ruby watched as he went to the door and jammed the doorstop under the bottom of the door, preventing anyone from coming in and disturbing their fun. Then he came back to her with the duct tape.

“Okay, bitch, no more games. The boys and I are going to have a little fun now and you are the entertainment. I hope you like big black cocks and a lot of it!”

“Please no! Oh, God, please don’t!” she cried out loudly. But it was no use. Like he had said, no one would come in to help her and she was quickly and easily overpowered.

The next thing Ruby knew, there was a flurry of hands grabbing and groping her all over. She was screaming, kicking, and fighting at them not to hurt her, but with all the men much bigger and stronger than her she had little effect on their efforts.

They were grabbing and tearing open her blouse sending buttons flying all over the room. They reached down and pulled up her bra to release her D-cup tits. Suddenly a black hand clamped over her mouth and her cries and pleas were reduced to muffled sounds barely audible across the bathroom much less outside.

Still, she fought them valiantly, although futilely until she was too exhausted to continue. With her chest heaving, she stopped struggling for the most part as more black hands continued to rip at her clothes tearing them off her until she was completely naked!

“Lay her on the floor!” the leader said and the men put Ruby on the cold filthy tile floor on her stomach. While one of the men sat on her legs to keep her from kicking another turned her head to the side and pinned it to the floor. Still, others brought her hands behind her back where the leader of the group used the duct tape to tape her wrists together behind her back.

Once her wrists were securely bound, they pulled her back to her feet. She still wore her high heels and her thigh-top stockings but that was all, and so when they stood her up, she had to be careful – with her hands bound like this a fall could be dangerous!

One of the men brought in a wooden bench from the showers and they laid her down on it. While one man held each of her ankles high in the air and spread wide apart, another straddled the narrow bench at her head and shoved his large black cock into her mouth. The leader of the group took up a position kneeling between her legs and began slapping her exposed pussy and mound harshly. She would have yelped and cried out had her mouth not been full of cock, but all she could get out was a muffled “MMMPH!” as his hand came down on her tender pussy.

He gave five quick, stinging slaps to her unprotected sex. The slaps were severe and there was no pause between them. The pain was intense and at first, she struggled against it. But after the first couple blows she found herself arching her hips up towards the blows as if asking for them. The slaps had not only been punishing, but they had also “tenderized” her pussy making it more sensitive and making what he would do next all the more effective.

While the leader of this gang of miscreants was busy abusing her pussy, and her mouth was trying to accommodate the huge black cock intent on ramming itself down her throat, two other men were at her sides, working on her bare tits. They alternated between slapping the creamy globes, pinching, pulling, and twisting hard on her nipples, and sucking them sometimes biting them as well. The men enjoyed how her pale flesh pinked up at the slaps, and how her nipples, although being abused, still stood up tall and proud.

“Now that I have your pussy’s attention, I’m gonna get it ready for fucking!” the man between her legs said. He used two thick fingers of one hand to spread her meaty pussy lips wide apart and then, without warning, he roughly thrust the two middle fingers of his other hand deep into her wet pink hole. He thrust them in and out while twisting his hand back and forth to the right then the left to work her pussy and get it wet and ready for him. He wasn’t gentle – nothing about this experience would be gentle. These men were animals: rough, calloused, and without mercy. Street thugs who took what they wanted. And right now they wanted her.

“MMPH! MMMPPH! MMMPPHHH!” she cried out around the cock in her mouth as the man’s rough hand sawed back and forth in her pussy. Despite her will to resist and not show the effect they were having on her, the hands all over her body were, in fact, wearing down her resolve. Subconsciously and without any control from her at all, she began to lose her fight as her body started responding to the hands and fingers in her and on her. Try as she might, she could not prevent her hips from grinding against the fingers in her sopping cunt or the fire in her belly that they had created. Her moans of protest slowly turned to moans of desire and her mind clouded over like frost on a window until she could no longer think straight. With the last shred of rational thought she had, she realized her inevitable surrender was going to happen at any moment now.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.