The Anniversary Butt - Cover

The Anniversary Butt

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Erotica Story: Reliving the past. What you loved at 18, you can still love at 50

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Anal Sex   .

We’d been dating since our second week in high school and tonight was going to be a special night. I don’t know why, but something felt different. Willie and I had necked and we had rubbed each other outside our clothes, but nothing else. Tonight felt different. We were going to a CYO dance in the gym of the local Catholic high school.

I picked her up in my brand new eight year old Pontiac Tempest. She was dressed in a nice pair of pants, no jeans allowed, and a nice blouse that was open at the neck. Perfect for a dance at a catholic high school. I had on a nice pair of black slacks and a light blue dress shirt. I paid for our tickets and we went in to find some friends.

The band was a very good local band that was soon to break out into the region around the Great Lakes. When the band started we danced and goofed with our friends until the first slow dance. The rules were that there had to be daylight between couples on the dance floor and we obeyed that rule, but halfway through the dance Willie kissed my cheek and took one of my hands and slid it down to cup her butt.

Willie was a tiny thing, barely 90 pounds and her entire butt filled one of my hands. She had no tits to speak of, but feeling her hard nipples through her sweat shirt had fired her up last week. I held my hand on her entire bottom for about thirty seconds before a chaperon came over and smacked my hand with a ruler.

I moved my hand back up to the small of her back and we finished the dance. During the entire episode, Willie had her eyes wide open and was looking straight into mine. I don’t think she blinked. When the song ended another faster one began, but Willie took my hand and led me back to our chairs.

“Was that OK?” She asked.

“It was wonderful, but why did you do that on the dance floor?” I asked.

“Do you want to do it now instead?”

“No! Everyone will see.”

“Good, that means you won’t tell on me.”

We danced the night away. At 11PM the dance ended and Willie and I said good bye to our friends and walked out to the parking lot. Other couples were already out there wrapped in each others arms and kissing as they leaned against their cars. I opened the passenger side door for Willie and she got in. I got in the drivers side. She leaned over and kissed me.

“The park.”

I nodded and started the car. I drove us to The Park. It was actually Lake Shore Drive. There was a parking lot that the cops kept an eye on, sort of. They didn’t worry about fogged up windows but were right there if the car was rocking or if there were feet on the windows.

I picked a spot that was a respectable distance from other cars and turned off the lights and motor. Willie immediately undid her belt, before unbuttoning and unzipping her pants.

“Paul, I want your hand on my bare butt tonight,” she said quietly.

I put my hand on her back and slid down. The back of my hand felt the top of her pants waistband. The palm of my hand was still on her shirt tail. She kissed me and put a hand on my cock. I slid my hand down farther and touched skin.

“Willie are you wearing underwear?”

“No.”

I slid down and pulled up the tail of her shirt finding the crack between her cheeks and I began to feel and squeeze and rub her butt. She moaned and pushed her tongue further into my mouth while rubbing my hard cock harder.

“Paul, I want you to do something naughty for me.”

“OK.”

“Put a finger into my butthole.”

“What?”

“Please.”

“Why?”

“Because when I frig myself thinking of you, I get off faster when I stick a finger in my butthole.”

She returned her tongue to my mouth and I slid between her cheeks and found her butthole. She was wet down there, for some reason, and I got my finger wet and found the opening. As soon as I applied a little pressure, she moaned and arched her back presenting her bottom to my finger.

I squeezed her cheek and as I did my middle finger pressed into her hole. When I relaxed my grip on her cheek, my finger stayed in her and I just pressed deeper. Willie released my tongue and began to pant and rub my cock harder and faster.

“Farther in,” she demanded.

I pressed in until my second knuckle was inside her. She was wet and hot and tight.

“Slid it in and out.”

I did as instructed and in just a few seconds Willie went stiff. She squeezed my cock as hard as she could and pressed her face into my shoulder. It seemed like forever before she began to breath.

“Thank you, Paul. That was wonderful. Now it’s your turn. Pull your cock out.”

She released the front of my pants and waited for me. I looked at her to be sure this was what she wanted. She looked at me and opened her eyes wide with an expression that said “Well!?”

I undid my belt and unbuttoned the top of my pants. I must have been going too slow, because Willie took hold of my zipper and pulled it down. She looked down and smiled.

“Boxers?”

“Yeah, I like the way they feel.”

“You mean you like the way it makes your cock feel as it swings around when you walk.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Well let’s see if it feels as good outside of those boxers.”

Willie reached in and for the first time a hand other than mine took hold of my cock and she pulled it out into the open air.

“Paul, this is nice. I knew it felt big, but this is really nice. It’s hard and soft and warm.”

Then she reached into my pants and took hold of my balls. I was holding on for dear life when she began to fondle my balls and stroke my cock. I had to say something.

“Willie, I’m going to let go if you keep that up.”

“Go ahead, I’ve been wanting this for a long time.”

I groaned and when I did, she moved her hand off my balls and wrapped it around the head of my cock. I shot off like a 4th of July rocket. I could feel spurt after spurt shoot out of me. I lay my head back against the top of the seat and when I finally stopped shooting, I inhaled.

Before I could do anything, Willie had her lips locked on mine as she milked my cock like it was a cows nipple. We had both spent time on a dairy farm growing up and knew how to milk goats and cows. She knew how to milk me. When she was sure that she had everything, she released me and looked me in the eyes.

“Paul, watch.”

She brought her hand up and showed me the huge load I had released. The palm of her hand was full of it.

“Now, do what I do.”

She put the tip of her tongue in my sperm and slurped up some of it and then kissed me. When we broke the kiss, she held her hand up to my face. I put my tongue into the palm of her hand and tasted my own spunk for the first time. Not bad. When I had a tongue full, I kissed her and she went crazy sucking my sperm off my tongue.

This continued until her hand was clean. Then she took hold of my soft cock and pressed her face into my chest.

“Hold my butt.”

I slid my hand back into the back of her pants and without hesitation, slid my middle finger into her butt hole. It was even more wet now. We necked as I played with her butthole and she stroked me back up to hardness again.

“OK, Paul. It’s time to go, or I’m going to miss curfew.”

“OK.”

“Are you going to be OK, or do I need to get you off again?”

“I’m OK. I’ll take care of myself at home in the shower as I think of you.”

“I’ll do the same.”

I drove back to Willie’s house and walked her to her door. We kissed several times, before someone inside flashed the porch light on and off a couple of times.

“I love you, Paul. I can’t wait for us to be able to go all the way.”

“Me too.”

One last kiss. One last light flash and Willie walked into the house, her mom waved at me and smiled as she closed the door. I got in the car and drove home. My shower awaited.


We’ll have been married for twenty years in a few days and tonight was going to be a special night. I don’t know why, but something felt different. Willie and I had necked all afternoon and we had rubbed each other outside our clothes, but nothing else. Tonight felt different. We were going to a club to dance for the first time in ages.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.