Lusting for Laura - Cover

Lusting for Laura

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Deprived older man dreams of bedding young neighbor wife. He gets surprised by a lot more than pussy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Pregnancy   .

She was so god damn cute I nearly ejaculated in my pants every time I saw her. Her apartment was close to mine where she lived with her husband, dammit! The thought of him between her legs made me jealous but he was her husband, after all. Her short red hair and cone shaped tits reminded me of an early love of mine that had been hot but ended abruptly when she found someone else.

I was thirty years older than she so it was just a jack-off fantasy, albeit the best one that I had. I made every attempt to at least speak to her when our paths crossed. Then I found out when she did laundry down the basement and, surprise, that’s when I began to do mine.

I hadn’t been with a woman in five years. Feeling very socially inept and unattractive, I hadn’t even tried. But as I visited with Laura, she seemed to really enjoy my company. Every time we were doing our clothes together she seemed happy to have me there and we talked about more and more things.

I learned that she had moved here from a city quite far away because of her husband’s job transfer. They’d only been married about a year and she had little opportunity to meet people. Not being able to find a job that was suitable for her, she was getting kind of bored and lonesome. That was my chance, I realized.

I was retired early, having made a lot of money and I was also bored and lonesome so I suggested that there were lots of things to do that I knew about and would she’d accompany me? That got a very positive response and I asked if her husband would be concerned. Her answer, “I doubt it. He works a lot and you’re so much older I don’t think he’d be jealous.”

Concerned about that last word, I inquired and she said, “He really isn’t the jealous type because I was dating other guys when we met and he didn’t seem to be real upset about that as he tried to win me. As you can see, he was the best.”

There were lots of interesting things to do during the day and so she was my companion several times a week as we explored the community. She was delightful company and that alone enriched my life. We got familiar enough that she would give me a little hug and then a little kiss as I brought her home.

One day, after an event, she invited me for dinner, something she had been doing more and more often because her husband was working late. Afterwards she poured me a glass of whiskey instead of the wine that we usually had with our meal. Taking me to their couch she sat next to me, instead of across as usual.

“I have a question for you tonight. I’ve noticed that you never mention any dating or any girlfriend or anything like that. Is that your situation?” I affirmed her assessment.

“My husband is gone so much with his work, which I really do understand and am trying to support, that I am feeling kind of neglected. I’m a young woman and I’m used to a lot more sex than I’m getting. It may seem rather slutty of me, but I need more intimacy just for my emotional well-being. Not to replace my husband, but to supplement what I get from him. Am I making any sense?”

I assured her that she was and I ascertained that she was asking me for some help in that department. Also she needed to know that had been quite some time since I had tried to please a woman so there were no promises other than I would do my best for her.

That was maybe the best answer I could’ve ever given, since she wanted some caring involved in her infidelity to ease the guilty feelings that it would generate.

She stood up and removed her top, displaying those incredibly attractive breasts with their pink nipples standing out so predominantly with her arousal. She brought them to my mouth and I nibbled and bit them before reaching up to cup the surrounding breast flesh. She moaned as I did that and I knew we were compatible. Pulling back she went for my trousers and soon had my erection unleashed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.