Onlyfan's Lia - Cover

Onlyfan's Lia

Copyright© 2020 by Neen Sollars

Chapter 8 - Conservatory Shenanigans pt.2

Romantic Story: Chapter 8 - Conservatory Shenanigans pt.2 - I knew my neighbour was an Onlyfans model, but I'd never said anything about it. Out of the blue one Saturday afternoon she came knocking my door asking me to come and take photos of her as she played with teddy bears and plushies. She'd be nude. I said yes. And suddenly I was in the world of furries... NB: codes added as things get fruity, may not apply to main characters, may only be for one chapter, it's not all sex all the time, and the furries are not supernatural.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Sunday

“So what are your plans for the morning?” Remy asked as Lia tidied the breakfast things, my offer to help waved off so I could ‘bond’ more with her father. I guess after yesterday she felt we needed to feel more comfortable with each other, that that would help once we both ‘knew’.

“Plans? Well I’m absolutely not wearing any clothes, obviously that,” Lia shouted over her shoulder as washing up took place.

“So we can see,” I teased, Lia having gone for the ‘fresh out of the shower’ look without even a towel turban, just some slight sandals and a smile.

“I can’t recall hearing anyone ask you to either,” Remy joked.

“Hey, so sue me. I like this place being open and isolated. You can do anything here, like go nude, so I’m going nude. Anyway I like being nude,” she teased. “Never know when you need to save time or seize the moment.”

Remy raised an eyebrow. “Not wishing to get into that, the seclusion of this place might have been of even greater use if you had brought your latest catgirl costume with you.”

Lia turned, drying her hands and grinning. “Oh, so you not only buy me a kinky as shit costume with a beaded buttplug tail for me to wear, and get photographed wearing for all my subs to see, but now you’re thinking how cool it would be watching me running around dressed up in person? You want me to be your personal fantasy farmhouse catgirl now, Pop?”

“A farmhouse catgirl? Quite the image you are creating there, but as for the rest, alas when you put it in those terms, I may have overreached somewhat,” Remy said, though I couldn’t quite decide which part he was regretting.

Time to help everyone out. “Remy, if you’re worrying about me, don’t, it’s honestly not a problem in my eyes. Unusual? Yes. Unconventional? Absolutely. But unacceptable? Not in the least, at least not to me. Okay, so supporting your daughter by subbing to her websites where she sells nudes of herself–”

“And teddies,” Lia interrupted, smiling. “And plushies. And other catgirl costumes, too.”

“Thank you, those. As I was saying, supporting your daughter like that is a little out there, but not that much, not really, at least not to me it’s not. Buying her costumes? Same thing. Suggesting she wear that costume this morning? Still the same thing. Just a father helping his daughter out.”

“Oh, you’re in on it as well now?” Lia teased. “You want my dad to see me nude ... okay, I’m already nude, aren’t I, but see me as a nude catgirl with that fucking tail up my fucking arsehole? His tail? Wow. Didn’t know you were into that kind of kinky shit. I’m impressed. Also, maybe a bit turned on,” she grinned.

“Lia,” Remy cautioned.

“What? It’s not like I can hide anything, is it?” Lia said as she pointed at Rightie and Leftie, both very much an obvious party to the conversation.

Poor Remy, so tightly wrapped around her little finger. “Are all daughters so ... unique?” I asked.

“Not in my experience, no.”

“Pop! You’ve been ‘experiencing’ daughters?” Lia scolded.

“Only one, and she is more than enough, I assure you,” Remy said, Lia looking a little surprised at his words as I tried my best to find the clouds outside much more interesting than risking looking at anyone right at that moment.

“Pop, I don’t even know what that means,” Lia risked.

Remy smiled. “And sometimes the father can still come out on top of his daughter. Now, returning to the question of how you are planning to spend the morning, I was simply suggesting that while the weather is holding you perhaps might wish to take advantage of your surroundings, the woodland scenes, the meadows, the wild flowers, and that perhaps you might wish to go play in the long grass again?”

“Again?” I asked as Lia shook her head slightly.

“Indeed. When she was younger Lia would go running through the grass like quite the little savage,” Remy said.

“I wasn’t a savage,” Lia corrected.

“No? My mistake. I thought a nude little girl, playing in the mud, sticking feathers in her hair, climbing trees, occasionally skinning knees and elbows, I thought that was what a savage girl did.”

“Savage? I came back when you called me in, didn’t I?”

“Yes you did ... at mealtimes. Savages eat too, so I hear.”

“Uh!” Lia sighed. “Jim? Want to help me escape... this? You up for being my photographer? I could wear Pop’s outfit, too.”

“So you did bring it with you? I did wonder if you might,” asked an unsurprised Remy.

Lia nodded. “We were planning to run off early doors on the QT, but then we were up late this morning so it didn’t happen. Jim? Want to try your Leica out too?”

“You have a Leica?” Remy asked, impressed.

I nodded. “It was my grandfather’s. It came to me recently, I’ve some film for it, just not got around to using it really other than a couple of test shots of walls to figure out which dials do what, learning how to focus, that kind of thing.”

“So now would be perfect then,” Lia insisted.

“Seems like I just ended the ‘test shots’ phase. So, Lia? Help getting ready?” I asked, trying not to say ‘as the guy who sticks buttplug catgirl tails up your arsehole’ in front of her father.

“Help ... oh, er, yes, please?” Lia swerved, adding, “And I can try the contact lenses too.”

“Well then, I’ll leave you to get on with that and I’ll get on with ... something in the living room,” Remy said as he rose from the table.

“No need, Pop. Think of it as free BTS,” Lia said, making me chuckle and Remy shake his head as we headed up to Lia’s room.

“You’re sure about this?” I asked, though not quite sure what I was asking about given what I now knew went on between Lia and her father. Funny how her running around as a catgirl in front of Remy was more concerning to my way of seeing the world than discovering they enjoy boning each other every opportunity they can get.

Lia nodded. “I’m sure. I promise, for all his talk, Pop? He’ll keep well out of our way. You want to check the cameras while I do, er, most of the rest.”

“Most but not all?”

Lia grinned. “Ten minutes and you’ll be ready to ‘relax’ me?”

“Ten it is,” I said as Lia put her ears on and her contacts in, painting her nails, and adding catish details to her face and nips, leaving me to get on with checking the DSLR’s battery was charged, I had two charged spares in one pocket, its memory card was blank, and I had two spares of those in another pocket. That sorted I checked the Leica was ready. I’d already got some 400 ISO in, but I added a couple of spares to my pockets if I needed them. I’d just double-checked the camera’s settings when Lia came in.

The transformation was already impressive. Still an ashy blonde, she had tucked the ears a little further back on her head this time, still making sure her hair thoroughly covered her real ears, but it was the eyes that really did it. At first you didn’t see it, your brain told you something wasn’t quite right but not what, and it was only as you tried to look for what that off might be that you realised it was the eyes ... and they were very not human.

“Wow. Your father was right about the contacts.”

“I know! They are going to make this catgirl look sensational. Now, come and help me with the tail. I really want to see Pop’s face when he sees me like this,” Lia grinned.

Of course she did. “Any preferences how you want me to do this?”

Very relaxingly,” Lia said as she picked up the tail, looked at the buttplug, and shook her head like someone on the way to the dentist; had to be done, but didn’t have to like it.

“Okay, so stage one and I warm the lube,” I said, squeezing a sachet into my hand and rubbing it with my fingers.

“Stage two, lubing your arsehole,” I said as I did just that, smearing it around where that buttplug was about to go.

“Stage three, lubing inside your arsehole,” I announced as I pressed my thumb into place, paused, then slowly eased my thumb into her arse, even doing a gentle in’n’out to make sure she was as lubed as possible. I could hear her grimace.

“Stage four, lube the buttplug,” I said as I pulled on the condom and rubbed it all over with the last of the lube, looking for all the world as though I was masturbating it as I got lube everywhere it could go.

“Stage five, praise Lia,” I said as I kissed the back of her neck and nibbled her ear, making her shiver. She was too anxious to giggle.

“Stage six, knock on the door,” I joked as Lia opened her legs wider and as I used my left hand to open her cheeks as much as I could, and I placed the tip of the buttplug against her lubey arsehole.

“Stage seven, part one,” I said, kissing the back of her neck again, waiting until I heard Lia breathe out ... and as she did I gently pushed against her arsehole, watching as it resisted, hesitated, and finally relaxed as it gulped the first of the beads into her arse.

“Fuck!”

“Weird?” I asked.

“You wanna try it?”

“Sadly green’s not my colour.”

“Ratbastard!”

“Seven:two,” I said, licking her ear as she breathed out and I gently eased the second bead inside her arse.

“Shit!”

“Shit not fuck? So it’s getting easier?” I asked, hopeful for her sakes that it was.

“Actually, yes. A little.”

“Okay. Last one,” I said, kissing her ear once more, Lia sighing, that being my cue as I pushed the final bead into her arsehole, the tail now sinking and settling into place.

“Bugger!”

“Bugger? Not fuck and not shit? So that’s better?”

“It’s over, that’s all.”

“It is. Well done,” I said as I caressed her back with the back of my hand, Lia sighing as she rolled over onto her side.

“Thanks. So. How do I look?”

“Honestly? Kinky inhuman hot.”

Lia giggled. “I like it. Wanna come see what Pop makes of it?”

“You don’t want to do that just the two of you?”

Lia shook her head. “Nope,” she said, no explanation of why, just ‘nope’ as she took my hand and led me down. “Pop? Still in the kitchen?”

“I am.”

“Hope you like green tabbies,” Lia said as I held the door for her and she stepped inside, moving a little more cat-like than ooman-like, and Remy had pretty much the same expression I’d just had, a curious mixture of impressed meets lust. Of course I pretended not to see the lust, but I don’t think he even pretended to hide it.

“That is truly very impressive,” Remy said, clearly a little stunned at her transformation.

“And the tail?” Lia grinned as she turned and bent over a little for him to see, all of us now somehow past the stage of being shy for the sake of appearances.

“No less impressive, certainly.”

“Yeah, but still, Pop, I’m walking like a fucking duck because of what’s up my arsehole. Three fucking bead. Three,” she teased as she turned back to her father. “Sure you don’t want to come and watch, see the magic’n’shit?”

Remy was smiling as shook his head. “I appreciate the offer, and it is certainly an intriguing one, but I feel you might be more free in your, er, posing, if your father were not present and watching.”

Lia nodded, not fighting him on it. “So, out the gate at the bottom of the garden, then where do you suggest?”

“Wherever you wish,” Remy said. “Jim? The trees you can see over the tops of the walls? Those run quite a ways in all directions giving you options aplenty. Just ask Lia, she knows most of the trees here on a first name basis. I know the grass hasn’t been cropped or cut lately so catgirls might also find places to hide there, too. And of course there is the meadow that runs down over the back towards the ‘river’.”

“River?” I asked.

Remy shook his head as he turned to me. “That was what I’m-Not-A-Little-Savage used to call it. I believe it used to play a part in irrigating the fields once upon a time, though now it is little more than a way to ensure savage girls can find mud even in the height of summer.”

“Ooh, we could use that mud,” Lia said. “And I can shower it off later, of course. I’m not a savage,” she teased, glowering at her father.

“Nor shall you catch me claiming otherwise,” Remy said. “When should I have lunch ready for?”

“You’re cooking?” I asked.

Remy shook his head. “We are a provisional for 2pm at The Woolpacker’s. It’s almost ten now, so three hours or so enough for you?”

Lia nodded. “I think so, but if it goes well, we might run over.”

Remy nodded. “Well, if you have not returned by 1:30pm I’ll have the reservation pushed back to 3. They serve through the evening so that won’t be a problem.”

Lia nodded. “Jim? Could you go and make sure the gate is open’n’unlocked? I don’t want to catch my tail.”

“Of course,” I said, recognising an excuse when I heard one, trading nods with Remy as I took a leisurely walk down the garden, admiring the flowers and following the stones sunk into the ground as a makeshift path down to the far wall and the door between the greenhouses. Pushing on the gate I pushed it expecting a creak like in a horror movie but there was no sound. Puzzled I checked and sure enough someone had recently oiled the hinges. It was just about close enough to the farmhouse that Remy could have made it here and back again while a catgirl costume was being fitted. Or maybe he just believed in good maintenance.

Opening the gate I stepped through into the world beyond the gate, exactly the kind of genteel English ‘jungle’ that most kids would have killed for. Knee-high grass, a plethora of small flowers threaded through it, a hint of the land falling away in the distance towards the meadow and the river, and then there were trees. I knew already there were a good number from what I’d been able to see over the tops of the wall and from the bedroom windows, but I don’t think I was quite expecting that many. This was The World of the Silver Birch, and if it had been planted to avoid tax, the planter had been more drunk than regimented as there was no rhyme or reason I could see to them. Some were closer together, others less so, some were taller, others not so much. It all seemed very natural, at least until you asked yourself just how come there was only one species as far as I could see. Not so easy for little girls to climb, maybe, but I wouldn’t bet against Lia’s determination and imagination.

I was just thinking how wonderfully those white trunks would contrast and complement Lia’s complexion when I heard someone coming up beside me, treading carefully, barefoot.

“Hi,” I said as I turned to see a very pleased with herself Lia.

“Hey.”

“You, er, sort ... things out?” I asked, pretending not to notice that Rightie was happily keeping abreast with Leftie today. Again.

Lia grinned. “Pop enjoyed his little green tabby.”

“Oh?”

Lia nodded. “If you weren’t here...”

“You’d still be in the kitchen?”

Lia nodded happily. “Legs open and boned over the table like a Christmas ham.”

I chuckled and looked at Lia for a moment before asking, “You want to go back?”

Lia cocked her head to the side. “You’d really let me go back if I said, wouldn’t you?”

I nodded. “You don’t need my permission.”

“I know. I could go back, you’d know I’d be up on that table and Remy would be boning me, gammy leg and all, and you’d be fine with it, wouldn’t you?” she asked, not curious, more as though she were simply checking something.

Again, I nodded.

“And you’re really okay with it, aren’t you? You’re not jealous or anything?”

I shook my head. “If he were someone who could take my place I don’t see me being okay with it, but for all kinds of reasons he’s not. Also, I saw you yesterday. Lia, I couldn’t take that from you and I don’t think I could if I tried. No, don’t answer. It’s not a problem or a criticism, it’s simply me accepting that that is part of who you are, and I do accept it. So, it doesn’t hurt me, I’m not challenged by it, so if you want to go bone your father for a little while, I’ll go play nature photographer with a roll on the Leica.”

Lia sighed. “I can’t. Seriously, he’s already got me a bit dribbly, and I know if I went back right now, told him you were busy, he’d take the chance and take me on that table.”

“So go,” I said.

Lia shook her head, and a grin came over her face as she explained, “I don’t do porn, remember? So I can’t let you take photos of me as a catgirl with ‘ooman’ cum running out of my fanny now can I?”

I chuckled. “You don’t want to take some of those kinds of photos for Remy?”

Lia looked oddly thoughtful for a moment. “A private collection of his little girl in kinky photos? You know it’s not a conventional gift for Father’s Day, haha, but maybe another time. I’m not saying no and I’m not saying never but I am saying I need to think about it some more, maybe brainstorm it when you’re at work and I’m home all alone,” she grinned, it being clear that brainstorming was definitely done with fingers as she imagined exactly how her father might like to see her in a photo set. “I know we’ve said we’ll tell him sometime, but photos like that? He’d have to know that you know what goes on when I’m down here with him, and I’m not sure he’s quite ready for that yet. So? Right now? How are we going to do this little green tabbygirl?”

“You’re still planning on playing with the mud?”

Lia nodded enthusiastically. “I am. I can be a savage pussy!”

I chuckled. “Sounds scary. First, do you have a name for your green kitty?”

“Hmm, good question. Er, quick, everything’s better in French, so what’s French for ‘green kitten’?”

“I’ve no idea,” I said as I took out my phone and referred the question to Google Translate. I pressed ‘play’. We giggled together.

“Shat on vert?” Lia echoed. “That’s a clear no from the English jury. Any other ideas?”

“Maybe a name?”

“Oh! Fidget!” Lia grasped.

“Fidget? Any reason?”

“Fun word to say. Don’t know anyone called Fidget. Never heard of anyone called Fidget. So when they get published, no associations, good, bad, or indifferent. Also, that tail up my arsehole makes me fidget.”

“Can’t say I’d noticed,” I teased, earning me a bobbed out tongue complete with crossed eyes. I really needed to catch her doing that sometime. Plan a tease and be camera in hand? Man likes a challenge. “Well then, Miss Fidget it is,” I said.

Lia shook her head. “No. Just Fidget.”

“Got it. She’s so famous she’s just Fidget. So, like last time? We start with you coming through the gate, you go and explore, I’ll get what shots I can, and end in the ‘river’?”

“The Leica?”

“I’ll let you know what I want to switch.”

“Got it. Okay, let’s get to it if we’re going to be showered and done for a 2pm lunch,” Lia grinned, skipping off towards the gate we’d just walked through.


“That’s a river?” I asked as I ran ahead of Lia, squatting by the riverbank for me to capture her as she came down to investigate it, not quite on all fours, but definitely trying not to walk like an ‘ooman’. I was careful how I took my shots, Lia reassuringly firm on her rule of ‘no open fanny’ shots, though if we ever took some lewds for Remy I could see that rule getting kicked far into the long grass. I liked her rules, her knowing how far she would go, and then sticking to it. Given what I’d discovered about her and Remy, ironically, she was a woman of firm and definite morals.

“You mock me, ooman?” Lia asked as she crouched down and gingerly prodded some mud, testing it for who knows what.

“Not at all.”

“Fidget busy now.”

“You, er, do your thing,” I said, watching Lia as Fidget begin to explore the riverbank, kneeling down to sniff at the water, quickly looking from place to place as if she’d heard a wild animal, and finally, with a grin in my direction, she began to daub herself with mud, marking out her ribs, her ‘abs crack’, her nips, and finally around her tits, carefully making sure she kept her fanny clean, though, I guess to give the subs what they came for. “Plenty of time still,” I called out as she paused for a moment, the clock in the DSLR confirming we were still quite a bit shy of 1pm

Lia nodded. “Ooman done?”

“I am.”

“Ooman bone Fidget now then,” Lia said, grinning as she slinked her way up to the nearest tree, turned to face it, and braced herself against it. “Bone hard and shake leaves off tree.”

Shake the leaves off?

I was still chuckling as I put the cameras safe, took out my cock, and slid into her wet and waiting fanny, all the time wondering if boning a catgirl counted as bestiality?


In the end we were able to make our 2pm, the walk back to the farmhouse oddly much quicker. Maybe because we were hungry? Possibly because one of us was skipping.

Stepping inside, Remy glanced up from his book to see Lia, muddy, messy, and not too successful at hiding her happily just-been-boned expression, but she glared him into saying nothing as we headed upstairs. I guess ‘ooman boning’ is a relaxing thing, as her buttplug tail slid out easily, Lia not even screaming all that much as each of the beads popped out. After that it was a quick and chaste shared shower, dressed, and down to where Remy was waiting to drive us - he drove an Ranger Rover, auto thanks to his ankle - to The Woolpacker’s where we had a lovely lazy meal before heading back to the farmhouse and the garden, all by 4pm.

“So, I’m going nude again,” Lia said as soon as we were back in the farmhouse, her dress off in one quick movement, her knickers following a moment later. Her bra? Never had one one. “You two? Brave enough to go balls out in front of each other yet?”

“Er,” I said.

Lia made chicken noises.

I glared at her.

She giggled.

Remy shook his head. “You must forgive my daughter, she seems to believe being nude is an easy thing to ask of people,” he said, Lia looking like she was about to say something for the moment before deciding better of it. “Jim? Did you bring anything suitable for lounging in the sun and, if I know my daughter as well as I believe I do, spending time in a sauna and a jacuzzi?”

“She made sure I brought some shorts if that’s what you mean?”

“Splendid, so perhaps if we were to rendezvous at the conservatory once the two of us have had the opportunity to change properly and not merely strip off as soon as the car had halted?”

“Hey! I was inside!” Lia protested.

“Barely,” Remy said.

Lia giggled. “Barely and barely. Okay you two, go ‘get undressed’ or whatever. I’ll find us something sparkling and refreshing, but don’t take too long. I miss that jacuzzi,” she said and was gone, slinking off towards the kitchen and perhaps forgetting I was stood next to her father. Perhaps not.

Remy, however, had remembered. “She is a little exuberant at times.”

“There are times when she isn’t?” I asked as he began to climb the stairs.

“No, I believe you are correct, and if there are times when her exuberance is lacking, I have yet to see it,” he chuckled, patting me on the back as we headed off to change.


In the end I was first down, out into the garden and sitting on one of the loungers, Lia looking oddly amused about something. Like a fool I decided to ask, as if I was going to get a straight answer at any point this weekend. Or ever.

“Something funny?”

Lia nodded. “Will be.”

“Will be? Not is?”

Lia shook her head. “Not yet. Give it a minute.”

“Going to give me a hint?”

“Going to spoil my fun?”

“Your fun?”

Lia nodded. “Hell of a lot of, yeah.”

“About?” I began to ask as I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye, turned, and saw exactly what Lia had been waiting for. I had already seen Remy nude, of course, so I already knew he took care of himself, but I had not anticipated that his interpretation of swimwear suitable for a sauna’n’jacuzzi would be in the style of a pair of pastel yellow geometric pattern Speedos.

I tried to ignore the sniggering to my left, more conscious of how my mid-thigh loose fit black swimshorts now felt really excessive. Also, it wasn’t that I felt ‘threatened’ or ‘challenged’ or anything like that, but Remy really did fill his Speedos rather well.

“Jim? I trust Lia has been keeping you entertained?” Remy asked, not in on Lia’s joke as such but certainly figuring it out pretty well.

“If you mean entertained by her teasing me about your sartorial choices, then yes. Drink?” I asked as I offered him a bottle of local cider fresh from the fridge, courtesy of Miss Chief.

“Thank you,” he said as he came to sit on the free lounger, Lia in the middle with me to her right, pouring his cider into a glass. “You don’t mind the ‘budgie smugglers’?”

I shook my head. “Your house,” I said, ignoring Lia’s shaking with barely suppressed laughter.

“Thank you, but I think for your reaction perhaps I should have warned you. I swim two or three times a week to keep fit, swimming allowing me to exercise without stressing my ankle. Oddly these are the most comfortable swimwear I can find.”

“Oh it’s okay, Pop,” Lia said. “I don’t mind.”

“Quite,” Remy said, glaring at his nude daughter who had nothing left to imagine thanks to his Speedos, and all in front of her boyfriend. Oops?

“Remy, don’t let her get to you. Lots of people wear them,” I said, trying to calm things, trying to think of the last person I’d ever seen wearing them. Couldn’t.

“But in front of their nude daughter?” Lia asked, enjoying herself to the max. “I mean I am a nude young woman, he is a man, and if a man looks at a nude young woman ... and she’s his daughter ... and things begin to respond... ?”

Remy sighed. “Lia? Are you trying to provoke exactly the kind of reaction you are so pretending you are scandalised by?” he asked as he tried to subtly put one hand across his crotch.

“Hard is it, Pop?” Lia giggled.

“Lia...” Remy growled.

“Trouble with the old stiff ... upper lip?” she teased.

Remy shook his head. “Jim? I think you’d better excuse me,” he said as he got to get up.

“No! Pop! Please, stay. I’m sorry,” Lia said, her bluff called. Damned if I was playing poker with Remy any time never.

“And you will behave?”

“Well I’ll try, but I can’t go giving out wild promises like that,” Lia grinned, her confidence returning worryingly quickly and strong.

Remy shook his head and took a healthy drink of ice cold cider, Lia and I having forgone alcohol during lunch in sympathy with the ‘designated driver’, the drinks were now free to flow. Maybe he needed it to get him through is afternoon too If I had a daughter like Lia, behaving like Lia, I might not stop after the first cider. “Jim? Perhaps a small distraction might occupy my daughter’s attention. Tell me, how did things go this morning?” he asked.

“You saw how ‘things’ went,” Lia grinned.

“I saw my daughter dressed up as a catgirl and I also saw my daughter return as a muddy catgirl, and a rather pleased with herself muddy catgirl, too,” Remy said as Lia actually looked a little abashed. Maybe there was hope. Maybe she did have limits. Maybe. It was only a little. “But how did the shoot go? Jim? Care to give me the photographer’s perspective?”

“Go for it,” Lia said as she sat back on her lounger so that Remy and I were free to converse. Across her tits. Not that she did that on purpose, of course not.

“Well some of it we don’t know yet,” I began, trying to focus on something less perky. “Lia’s DSLR can preview things, and from what you can see on the little screen at the back it looks like it went well and Fidget - er, that’s the name for the green tabby catgirl, like Miss Puzzle was her first outfit - where was I? Yes, Fidget. So, at least as we can tell from the back of Lia’s camera, it looks like the Fidget shots turned out well. With the Leica I tried to do something different, more nude art than photos of a nude catgirl. I’m not sure that description makes sense, but I was trying to focus less on the catgirl and more on the nude art with the Leica. She just happens to be a catgirl. Anyway, that will have to wait until we get back, I develop the film, scan it in, and we see how well I did.”

“I see. You develop your own films?”

I nodded. “Sort of, hopefully, yes. The film gets transferred in a lightproof bag into a lightproof plastic tank, then after that it’s chemicals, shakes, washes, drying, and finally scanned into the computer. It’ll be my first time, so there’s still chance for it to go wrong, though I’ve watched How To videos enough that I’m pretty confident it won’t.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.