Onlyfan's Lia - Cover

Onlyfan's Lia

Copyright© 2020 by Neen Sollars

Chapter 5 - Frolics with Miss Puzzle

Romantic Story: Chapter 5 - Frolics with Miss Puzzle - I knew my neighbour was an Onlyfans model, but I'd never said anything about it. Out of the blue one Saturday afternoon she came knocking my door asking me to come and take photos of her as she played with teddy bears and plushies. She'd be nude. I said yes. And suddenly I was in the world of furries... NB: codes added as things get fruity, may not apply to main characters, may only be for one chapter, it's not all sex all the time, and the furries are not supernatural.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

The door to Lia’s house opened a little at my gentle knock. It was 4am and I was in no rush to wake our neighbours. Neither was Lia.

“Jim! Come in a moment, I need your help,” she whispered.

“What’s the problem?” I asked as I stepped inside, already guessing the answer to my question even as Lia was still shutting the door. Sure enough there she was, already in costume, her ears in place, her hair roughed up to hide the band her ears were on and also to hide her own ears, and she was wearing a simple long green floral print dress that buttoned up at the front, or it would if it was but it wasn’t. She was also sheepishly holding the problem in her outstretched hand. Her tail.

“The Great Clench?” I asked, trying to help her find humour in her situation.

“Oh I’m clenchy all right,” Lia chuckled. “I even tried, er, playing with myself a little, you know, to relax myself.”

“How did that go?”

“Oh that worked great for me, haha, just not so great for the tail. Maybe my arms are too short to reach back there?”

Those arms were plenty long enough to wrap around me when we decided to take a break from whatever we were doing to ‘kiss like we meant it’. Nice try, Lia. “Bedroom?” I suggested.

Lia shook her head as she held up the tail’s becondomed and belubed butt plug. “I’d love to, you made it so easy last time, but today? We’re on the clock. Think you can take me up against the wall?” she asked, doing her best to make light of the fitting of what was an important part of her costume.

“Lia, that has to be the best offer I’ve ever been made this early in the morning.”

“Day’s young, but can we hurry but gently?” she asked as she turned, lifted her dress up and tucked it under her arms as she braced herself against the hallway wall.

“God, you’ve got a lovely arse,” I said as I took the butt plug from her hand and sized up the situation. “Perhaps a little relaxation?” I suggested as I took a moment to caress her from behind.

“Nobody’s ever called my arse a ‘little relaxation’, haha. Mmm, feels nice.”

“More?”

Lia sighed and shook her head. “Tickety-tok.”

“Got you. Ready?” I checked.

Lia nodded. “Maybe if you keep doing that as you do that to me?”

“Hmm. Lia asking me to keep on fondling her arse? What’s a man to say to an offer like that?” I teased as I did as she asked, as if there had been a doubt.

“Please? Love to? Thank you?” Lia answered. “Oh, this help any?” she asked as she moved a to open her legs a little more.

“Perfect. Now, just like last time, nice’n’slow’n’easy,” I said as I moved the butt plug into position and applied a little pressure, making clear what was going to happen next.

Lia took one of those ‘good girl going to the dentist breaths’. “Okay, Mister. Plug me,” she giggled.

“And breathe out,” I whispered into her ear - Lia breathed out – I kissed the spot where her ear meets her neck and which I now knew was one of her ‘spots’ – she sighed softly – and as she sighed out I pushed with the butt plug, slowly and gently easing it into her arsehole until I swear I could head a ‘popping’ sound in my head as her arse did the rest for me, grabbing on to the plug and closing around the narrower end of the shaft until it was all the way in.

Right on cue Lia gasped, surprised that after all the drama everything had come to such an easy end.

“Think you’re done,” I said.

“God I hope so. I can’t wait to go play being Miss P for a while, but doing that every time? Not going to be on the regs.”

“The sacrifices you make for your art?”

“Art? I didn’t know we were photographing me as an arty nudie catty girly,” she joked.

“No? Maybe I should try a couple, just to see?”

“Man’s got pretensions.”

“Man’s got ambitions. Seriously, Lia, if I’m going to be your photographer, I want to be good at it, not just someone who presses a button and leaves all the work to you and your PhotoShop witchcraft.”

“Deal,” Lia said as she turned and smiled as she reached for and felt her arse. “Still feels weird. How do I look?”

“Hottest catgirl I know.”

Lia beamed. “Damn right I am! Come on, let’s go play in the trees,” she said as she buttoned up her dress, ignoring how the end of her tail showed below her hem as we got into the car, Lia sitting herself very carefully before we set off. Thankfully the roads were uncannily quiet as we wended our way out to the address we’d been given, the SatNav making sure we got there in short order, the only scare being a moment when common sense protected us from a swerve into an unmarked duck pond.

“Looks deserted enough,” I said as we pulled off the road by the gate into the orchard, nothing more than a three-bar-cross between a long and old stone fence that was almost as high as Lia, especially if you counted the moss and lichen on the top. The wall, not Lia.

“Deserted? I hope so. Miss P might be up for this, but I’m a little bricking it,” Lia said as we got out, I picked up the camera bag with extra battery packs and memory cards.

“Suggestion?” I said as Lia opened the gate and we walked through.

“Go for it.”

“You’re new here. Miss Puzzle is new here. Running around nude at dawn is new for both of us. So explore things. Let me get the camera fired up, then you just go around the orchard exploring places, looking at things that interest you, whatever, and I’ll take photos. Once you’re feeling more comfortable maybe think about posing a few, but to begin with, what about ‘Miss Puzzle’s Day Out’?”

Lia cocked her head to one side. “Like it. There’s no-one around, is there?”

We looked. No. Nobody. Not even the dull hum of a distant tractor. The world was ours and ours alone.

“Okay ... I’m gonna go back to the gate and come back in again, and you just keep snapping away, okay?”

I nodded. “Want me to put your dress in here?” I asked, the camera now secured around my neck and the bag having a handily sized gap.

“Thanks,” Lia said as she stripped, her dress was folded away, and she stood back. “You ready?”

I nodded. The camera was loaded with a fresh battery with a couple more in my pockets. The memory card was new, blank, and capacious, plus there were three more in the pockets the other side of my gilet, a small investment on my part that meant I wasn’t too hot wearing a jacket, my shoulders were free from wearing a backpack, and I had pockets aplenty. I’d also fitted a flash to the hotshoe (yes, extra batteries in another pocket), I’d set the white balance to something a little warmer, and the camera was set for taking three shot bursts so that if I didn’t quite hit the button at the right moment, I had a better than otherwise chance of success. “All set.”

“Okay, I’m, er, off to the gate then,” Lia said as she did just that, me taking the opportunity to make sure the camera was doing what I wanted by taking a couple of pictures of her arse as she walked away from me. Really nice arse on that woman. As she walked away I also noticed how limp her tail was. I didn’t think it would matter today, but I made a note to remind her later we might look into getting a jointed one, at least something more poseable but not in any way heavy. I knew she’d worry about ‘losing’ it if it was.

By now Lia had made it back to the gate, so I gave her a wave to let her know I was ready, she took another last look to be absolutely and utterly sure we were alone, opened the gate ... and Lia was gone. Instead I was watching Miss Puzzle, curious and daring and mischievous as she snuck through the gate and was in, searching her way around the orchard for I had no idea what. At first she was swift, darting around from place to place, trying to get the lay of the land without being seen, but soon she grew more confident, first walking purposefully, then swaggering from place to place, all with me in tow or sometimes in front to ‘catch’ her as she approached.

I guess we both lost track a little as we were quite deep into the orchard before I snatched a moment to check my watch and was surprised to see the reason it had grown noticeably brighter over recent minutes was that it was a little after 5am already. I also saw that though the memory card wasn’t full, a swap might be a good idea if Miss Puzzle wished to have more fun.

“Lia!”

Lia ignored me, grinning as she pointed to her ears. I snapped that pose before I tried again. “Miss Puzzle?”

“Ooman?”

Ooman? Oh, human. Guess she really was deep in character then, or at least she was trying to stay ‘in the zone’. “Er, forgive me, I don’t know a lot about catgirls, but do they always run around on two legs?”

Lia/Miss Puzzle thought about it for a moment, her face changing as Lia answered. “No. But my tail? It’s so lifeless and Miss P likes swishing hers,” she said as she swung her hips left and right, her tail a limp echo.

“I see. Can I make a suggestion? A reclined catgirl’s tail can go anywhere...”

“Ooh. Good thought. Let’s start in the grass by this tree,” Lia said as she lay down and curled around the base of the tree, its trunk hiding ‘her’ but it being equally clear that she was a nude catgirl. After that, she was off again, looking for anywhere she could sit, perch, drape, or lie, her tail sometimes covering her modesty but not always as we burned our way through another half an hour or so.

“Miss Puzzle?”

“Ooman?”

“It’s coming up to 6am and I think we should be going now.”

Miss P vanished again as Lia sighed. “Really? Well poo! It’s been fun.”

“I kind of saw.”

Lia grinned, dimpling as she confessed, “And ... sexy?”

I nodded. Watching Lia move around had been an oddly erotic thing. “Undeniably. I never knew catgirls were so...”

“Lusty? Earthy? Carnal?” Lia suggested, each suggestion more potent than the last.

Animal? Whatever you want to call it, I think I got it here on film,” I said, waving the camera. “Before we go, I do have one more idea for Miss Puzzle.”

“Yes, ooman?” Lia asked as she slinked towards me, her swishing and swaying back and forth really quite impressive. A little scary, too. I felt oddly like prey.

“I was thinking, if we’re quick, and since it’s quiet and there’s nobody around, would you like to lie on the top of the brick wall, facing into the road, with the orchard behind you?”

Lia looked intrigued before she nodded. “Okay, but ooman be quick!” she commanded as she turned and scampered towards the road, heard what I heard, skidded to a halt, and dove behind the wall, covering herself unnecessarily but adorably with her hands as she hid from a solitary 4x4 thundering past. Another snap I snatched.

“Farmer?” I suggested as I caught up.

“Gone’s what matters,” Lia said as she slowly popped up, looked around, grinned, and found a spot a little along from the gate where she climbed up onto the wall and lay down in her best boudoir pose. “Take me quick!”

“Another amazing offer,” I joked as I crossed the road and took a swift succession of photos, trying to narrow down the depth of focus to just Lia and the wall, the orchard behind a suggestion rather than a feature. Time would tell.

“Ooman done?”

“Almost. Last one. Can you drape your tail to hide your fanny?”

“Like this?” Lia asked as she did as I’d asked, I gave her the thumbs up, and took a couple of quick final shots.

“I think we’re done,” I said as Lia jumped down, looking left and right, grinning at being a nude catgirl on the verge of the road.

“Me too. Dress?” she asked as I grabbed the camera bag and held her dress out for her, the camera now safely back in its home. “Thanks,” Lia smiled as she buttoned herself up. Ears and the tail of her tip still showing? She didn’t seem concerned. Were they so much a part of her now she’d forgotten them?

“Home?” I suggested.

“Absolutely,” Lia grinned, clearly happy with how Miss P’s morning had gone as we set off, the traffic home being a little busier than it had been on the way here, though it was still pretty marginal. Oddly it seems that transporting catgirls early in the morning is nothing remarkable whatsoever, as even when we were pulled up at the lights with another car alongside nobody gave Lia a second glance.

Soon enough we were pulling up outside mine and Lia was out, up the steps, and door open, waiting for me, as I followed her in with the camera.

“Er, Jim?”

“Lia?” I said as I shut her door behind us, carefully putting the camera bag down as Lia unbuttoned her dress again, slipping it off and hanging it from the coat rack.

“Can I confess something?” she asked, her eyes sparkling.

“Sounds intriguing,” I said, wondering what she was getting at as I made to go to the kitchen.

Lia took hold of my hand and gently stopped me. “I wasn’t expecting this but, er, I’m feeling kinda frisky.”

“Frisky?” I asked, knowing what it meant but not sure when I’d heard it last. Or ever.

Lia nodded. “So you, er, you want to start in on your new hobby?”

“I’ve a new hobby?”

Lia grinned. “It’s kind of time we did and I was thinking, your new hobby? Boning catgirls. Boning me, too, of course, but also catgirls. Miss Puzzle is really insisting on that,” she said as she squirmed a little for effect.

“I see,” I chuckled. “Boning?”

Lia nodded. “Y’know, like fucking?” she said, whispering ‘fucking’ like it was a terribly brave and naughty thing to say out loud.

“I know it’s just ... where did you get that word for it from?”

“It’s one of my Pop’s.”

“Well that’s a relaxed relationship by the sounds of it.”

More nodding. “Pop’s cool. He’s even one of my subscribers,” she grinned.

“Your Pop?” I asked, stunned.

“Toptier, too.”

“So your Pop... ?”

“Yep. He sends me a little money every month in the form of a toptier membership.”

“So he knows?”

Lia nodded.

I tried, but it didn’t parse. “Let me see if I’ve got this straight, your father has a membership at an OnlyFans site where he can see his daughter–”

“His only daughter. I’m an only child.”

“Wow. So, your Pop looks at photos of his only child and daughter, nude, and roleplaying with plushies and now as a catgirl?”

Lia nodded. “And bears. Don’t forget the bears. That’s how I started. But yeah, Pop’s a toptier on my site. Kinky shit, huh?”

“I, er...” I stammered, my brain not knowing what to think. Or how to think. Or what the hell thinking even was any more.

Lia giggled. “Actually, I don’t know if he looks or if he just pays for the membership. Oh, and he was the one to have The Talk with me when I needed it, and he calls it boning, so, er, you want to come and bone me and Miss P?”

I shook my head, Lia’s family looking to be equally the revelation that Lia was. “Well as offers of sex go, that’s certainly unique.”

“I am, aren’t I? So? What’s it to be?”

I shook my head. “Lia, the surprises just keep coming, don’t they?”

“They do and so will I if you get it together. Come on, Mister, my fanny needs a good seeing to,” she said, ‘seeing to’ presumably another of her father’s phrases.

“And you’re planning on keeping the tail in?”

Lia nodded. “And the ears. Helps me stay in character, remember, and Miss P want some of that ‘ooman koking’.”

“Not just normal ‘cocking’ but ‘human cocking’? Wow.”

Lia grinned. “Come on, this is going to be fun,” she said as turned and fled upstairs, leaving me stood at the foot for a moment, watching her betailed arse as I realised: one, we were about to have sex; two, so was Miss Puzzle; three, this was going to be a hell of a day; and four, this was heading to be an unusual relationship. Oh, and five? Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Still somewhat stunned I followed her up, dropping the camera off in her studio before opening the door to her bedroom where I was greeted by the sight of Lia, sat on her bed, one leg out straight and the other bent about as far as it would go as she ‘groomed’ herself. How does a catgirl groom herself? In Lia’s case, by gently stroking her fanny fur, playing with it like it was something new and soft and fun. Damn well had my attention all right.

“Oh! You’re here,” she said casually as she rolled up onto all fours and began running little circles on her bed, pausing from time to time to show me her arse, her tail, and her fanny.

“Wow.”

Lia giggled. “You know how catgirls get boned? Just flip the tail up out the way and slide it right on in. Wanna try? Got any condoms in any of those pockets?”

I patted the pocket with condoms, a precaution against things taking a somewhat different direction in the orchard. In truth I’d been carrying them since before the blowjob, the moment just hadn’t come up until now.

“Nice caution, ooman. You safe bone Puzzle no condom?” Lia asked as she slipped back into character.

“I am. You?”

Puzzle nodded vigorously. “Puzzle like ooman cum. Puzzle want ooman cum. Ooman cum now?”

I chuckled. “Ooman might cum quick,” I said, parroting her style of speech.

“‘S’okay, Lia Boss want boning next and she in hurry,” Puzzle giggled.

“Okay then,” I said, not knowing what the hell to say to any of this, really, as I quickly stripped, Lia’s eyes on my cock the whole time as I got up onto the bed behind her. With a quick final grin Lia turned round for me as I got myself into position, flipping her tail onto her back and checking the base of the butt plug wouldn’t be getting in the way of anything. I’d never had sex with someone with a butt plug in, and no matter how deeply in character Lia was right now, I wanted to make sure nothing felt too weird back there, at least not weird enough to take her out of the moment. I also slipped a hand between her legs and yes, she was wet enough already, so I knelt up a little, lined up my cock with her vagina, made sure the head was secure, and grabbing onto her hips I somewhat roughly pulled her back onto me, my cock full inside her in one swift and decisive move. It felt glorious.

“Me-oww!” Lia giggled. “Ooman good’n’ard. Ooman bone Puzzle good’n’ard now.”

“Ooman bone Puzzle,” I agreed as I forced her forward a little, and as I pulled her back onto me I also pushed myself forward back into her tight hot wet insert-porn-cliché fanny.

Lia moaned, oddly low and long, almost a sigh, and also sending shivers up my spine as, for a moment, for just a moment, it was as if I actually was really boning a real catgirl.

Kinky shit, all right.

Taking Lia’s sigh as a sign I was doing ‘it’ right, I began to get us into a rhythm, out-pause-hard in, over and over, steady but swift until I was beginning to sweat, she was grunting or moaning on each ‘hard in’, and I swear in my imagination that tail was swishing around on its own. Whatever the case, watching her betailed arse as we boned seemed almost natural after everything else this morning, but the combination of both of us being ‘ready’ for this part of the relationship and seeing her vamping it up as Miss Puzzle meant I was all too soon feeling that ‘it’ was about to happen.

“Er...”

“Ooman cuming?”

I nodded, smiling to myself as she couldn’t see. “Puzzle, er, ready?” I asked.

“Ooman cum and Puzzle happy,” Lia giggled, and with a couple of much swifter thrusts I was ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.