Onlyfan's Lia - Cover

Onlyfan's Lia

Copyright© 2020 by Neen Sollars

Chapter 10: Bears, Boots and Boudoirs

Romantic Story: Chapter 10: Bears, Boots and Boudoirs - I knew my neighbour was an Onlyfans model, but I'd never said anything about it. Out of the blue one Saturday afternoon she came knocking my door asking me to come and take photos of her as she played with teddy bears and plushies. She'd be nude. I said yes. And suddenly I was in the world of furries... NB: codes added as things get fruity, may not apply to main characters, may only be for one chapter, it's not all sex all the time, and the furries are not supernatural.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

“Hey, Jim,” Lia greeted me as I got in from work. “How was your day?”

“The kind that makes you glad to come home,” I answered, slightly worn around the edges from one of those tedious Wednesdays where nothing very interesting happens, but you still have to be there to do it. “You?” I asked as I took off my jacket.

“Very good,” Lia answered, smiling as I turned and found she had removed her jumper.

“Wow. My day just improved a lot, but no blouse? No bra? Isn’t that itchy?”

“Might be. I think there’s a couple of spots I can feel are coming up even as we speak. Want to check them for me?” she asked as she puffed out her chest.

“Ah, I think I can see the problem right here,” I said as I held her close and began checking her thoroughly for any indications of irritation, Lia reacting with a little gasp as I found the spots she’d highlighted for me, giving another gasp when I tried to squeeze the poison out. Something like that, anyway.

“Jim? I know I said my jumper wasn’t itchy, but what you’re doing? That is making me itch, just not there...” she smiled as she leant back a little in our embrace, giving me room to be even more thorough. Though not in the least medically qualified, I still felt confident that a more oral approach for her nubbly pink ‘bites’. Lia gave a little shudder and sighed a little sigh. “You know I’d love to stay here all evening and it’s really tempting to do just that, but aren’t you forgetting something?”

“I am?” I asked, sure I wasn’t though Lia’s tone had me doubting myself. I was so surprised that I even stopped chewing on her nipple for the moment.

“OnlyFans?” Lia prompted.

“OnlyFans?” I echoed, none the wiser what she meant I had forgotten.

“Yes, OnlyFans as in someone took some boudoir shots, of me, in a boudoir, for their boudoir site, photos they might need to edit and publish so they’re not one of those dumbasses who starts a boudoir OnlyFans site with no content?” Lia reminded me, laying it on thick.

“Ah.”

Lia smiled. “Don’t worry, I know it’s all new. That’s why I’m here to help. To begin with. And don’t worry, I won’t tease you for the goofs. I know I made a lot of them when I got started, and I am not going all Sequins on you about it. Plus you seemed quite excusably taken with my tits and that’s never a bad thing. But. First we eat, then other things, and maybe some other other things after that too.”

Other other things?” I asked, confused because that did not sound like anything to do with me learning PhotoShop witchcraft.

“You’ll see,” Lia ‘answered’ as we went into the kitchen for a suspiciously light meal. Either she wasn’t hungry, or she had other things in mind. Seeing that dinner was a pasta salad with a light white sauce, thinly sliced spicy sausage, a selection of flash-friend mushrooms, and topless Lia in jeans throughout, I didn’t mind waiting.


“How many plugins do you use?” I asked as we took a brief tea’n’tits break, me making the tea, Lia bringing the tiddies.

“Seems a lot? I guess, but it isn’t, not really,” Lia said. “One for exposure, saturation, and intensity, another specialist b’n’w plugin you really need to get on top of that I use for structure’n’shit, and a final one to simulate film types. After that it’s just overlays, fonts, and done.”

“You make it sound so easy,” I said, marvelling at how much more complex it was than I’d ever imagined it to be. Of course if I were to try to teach Lia about NURBS, something I use most days without thinking about when I’m at work, then I’m sure she’d feel how I felt now, like someone whose feet aren’t touching the bottom of the pool any more.

Lia shrugged, smiling her thanks as I handed her tea to her. “Gets easier. There’s a lot in those plugins I know shit about, you saw I really only went into a few options, right?”

“I saw. I’m a bit confused, though. You say I should get on top of the b’n’w plugin? I know I’m missing something, but if I’m shooting in b’n’w, what does the plugin add?”

“Everything else. Camera makes an mistake? Plugin fixes it. Light’s not right? Exposure’s a bit off? You wished you’d tried a creative thing with the depth of field? That’s where the plugin, haha, that’s where it plugs right in. All the little things? That’s what a plugin can fix. It won’t rescue a shot gone wrong, but it can elevate a so-so shot to be much better. So between that and the others and what PhotoShop does all on its lonesome, you should be sorted, and I don’t mean all that retouch plastic skin bullshit, either. Of course, if I can’t get the foundation to hide a festering great fucking great spot on the end of my nose you better use every plugin I own, haha.”

“Got it. Okay, want me to get into the photos this time, sensei?”

“I do but not quite yet. You thought these tits were here just to look at?” she asked as she put her cup down and took mine from me.

Turns out they weren’t.


“You do this, every month, every set?” I asked as I sat back, Lia having called ‘time’ at 8pm, my eyeballs feeling like they had been viciously sandpapered. I spend all my day working on computers and looking at screens, and I do all the exercises to keep my eyes healthy, but I wasn’t used to carrying on using screens at home afterwards, and I could feel it. More than that, I was amazed at the intense level of complexity with which Lia insisted working over the ‘possibles’ to make the image as perfect as it could be, tweaking things I was sure only another professional photo editor might ever notice.

“Just for the good ones, but yep, if it looks like a photo that’s going to make the grade, then I go all in. Of course I can spend all day doing it, take breaks, organise things so I don’t do too many in one sitting - usually, haha - but yes, this is how much work goes into every set.”

“I had no idea. I mean, as a sub, you just get your images and there’s no reason for you to see how they come to be, but bloody hell.”

“Not just show up and show your tits, is it?” Lia asked warmly, not teasing.

“A world away and more.”

“Okay, so that’s one ‘book’ set plus a couple of my tame ‘French’ photos for Pop. Time to get serious.”

“That wasn’t serious already?” I asked, confused. I thought we were done for the night.

Lia shook her head. “I mean about getting a bit more organised about this. First question. You’re planning on updates how often?”

“Right now? After all of that? I’m thinking maybe annually?”

Lia chuckled. “And that’s why I said it’s time to get organised,” she said as she opened up a diary program and also a notepad program. “Two things. First is ‘someone’ needs to sit down and figure out when he’s going to take photos, process photos, and publish photos. That’s not just for your OnlyFans but also for both of my sites. I’ll process my own photos, of course, but shoots need a-shooting and that’s what I’m paying you for, haha.”

I nodded, already thinking of the things she’d listed out as I began to get an impression of what I was taking on. “I know what you’ve said about not starting without content in my back pocket, but I genuinely don’t think I can publish more than fortnightly, not with everything else I’ve got to do. Maybe bonus singletons to let people know what’s coming–”

“Ooh, that’s a good idea!” Lia interrupted. “I might do that too, give those coming to the end of their sub a reason to re-sub.”

“Maybe I could even offer photos from your sites on mine? Maybe the photos you didn’t use for whatever reason?”

“And by that you mean the good ones that there were too many in a set to use? You’re not talking about the ones where I’m blinking or Rightie got distracted, things like that?” she asked, suitably horrified at the idea.

“No, just the good ones, of course.”

“Of course is correct,” Lia smiled. “So. The what and the when. Maybe we should start with all the shoot ideas and work back from there?”

“Yours and mine?”

“Yep. That way we know how much camera time we’re looking at, both of us. So. Remember you suggesting I try some coloured lighting? Swap the duvet cover for some kind of a throw? Still need to do those,” Lia said as she made entries into the ideas doc.

“How are you for teddy bear sets?” I asked.

“Fine for now, and the coloured lights and throws will help, but more in reserve would be good. Not urgent and now less urgent, but some more in the bank in case of anything happening are always good.”

“Anything else you need?” I asked.

“I’d like some more outdoor shoots.”

“Catgirl?”

Lia shrugged. “I’ve enough for now and I’m still only really testing the waters, but if it proves popular then yes, I’m going to need more, so that means more ideas for those, too.”

“And more catgirl outfits?”

“Only if there’s such a thing as tailless cats,” Lia said, shuddering at the idea of how catgirl buttplug tails.

That got me thinking. “Lia, with the tails being almost a deal-breaker for the catgirl sets, why not do exactly what you said and introduce a ‘species’ whose tails all fell off or evolved into a bunny rabbit ball of fluff you could stick on the bottom of your back?”

“Ooh I like that!”

“So go with it, and from then on it’s what? Ears and eyes and face makeup with a powderpuff stuck on your arse?”

“Haha! Not sure about the powderpuff, but maybe some more body paint? Something to add detailing to distract subs from there’s no tail up my arsehole?”

“You’re not talking about a full body paint are you?” I asked, wondering how we’d ever go about such a thing, my mind’s eye awash with visions of paint-shops and paintbrushes.

“Nope. I did a little research already and that kind of thing takes hours, teams of people, and some kind of ‘fixer’ they spray on you to make it last. Sounds like far too much for a little Patreon site where I’m still really only trying the catgirl thing. Plus I don’t want to risk having a reaction and my skin going red or flaky or something. Eww. Of course if you know someone who works in special effects makeup for films’n’shit and can do that properly and hypo-allergenically?”

I shook my head. “‘Fraid not, all my special effects contacts are digital.”

“Says the man who’s learning PhotoShop, haha. So. Any body-painting for now is just for the details. Tummy patches, painted tits, that kind of thing as well as the noses’n’nips.”

“And will those catgirl shoots be indoors or out?”

“Outdoors, I think. I just don’t get much of an indoor vibe from Miss P, and Fidget loves to run free. They come indoors when it’s cold, but other than that they’re a bit outdoorsy.”

“Outdoorsy? Got it, but what happens if they get peckish? Sneak back home for a treat?” I asked as an idea began to form.

“I guess.”

“So they’re not hunters then?” I checked.

“They’re... ooh. That’s a thought. What you thinking about, mister?

“I was thinking if they go hunting, what about a shoot of one of your catgirls on the hunt?”

“Hmm. Interesting, but I want to keep it light’n’fluffy, not scary’n’bloody.”

“I know. Let me Google something a moment?”

“Sure, Mister Clearly Got An Idea,” Lia said as the keyboard came more over to my side of the desk.

“So if catgirls were to hunt and if I were to catch them hunting, they would have to be hunting something big enough to capture on camera, and also something that isn’t at all going to make your subs bail out. So it has to be funny. What kind of visible funny thing might a catgirl hunt in the fields of early autumnal England?” I asked as I typed some keywords into Google, switched from ‘all’ to ‘shopping’, and Lia and I both pointed to the same thing at the same time.

“Him!” we chorused.

‘Him’ was a plush kittenish sabre-toothed cat, realistic-lite, and about 50cm in length.

“I could spot him, stalk him, sneak up on him, catch him, and then we roll around with me hugging him to me,” Lia said, fizzing with excitement.

“You both could.”

“Both? Who both?”

“Miss P and Fidget. If we shoot it in two halves, you can start with Miss P pointing to where Toothie–”

“Toothie?” Lia interrupted.

“Toothie. Need to call him something, so I thought Toothie? You don’t like it?”

“I do, I just hadn’t thought about it. Also he’s a he?”

“You’ve a bear who’s a girl?”

“No,” Lia said, sounding shocked at the very idea. Interesting to know.

“So ... Toothie?”

Lia grinned. “Okay, let’s order Toothie. Now, what were you saying about double-exposing me, haha?”

“Not quite double-exposing, no. What I was thinking was shoot Miss P doing the intro to the hunt, and then swap into Fidget doing the actual hunt’n’capture her way?”

“Hmm. Complicated but doable. Ooh, if we end with Fidget snuggling somewhere with hay bales, we could take one of Miss P looking over and PhotoShop her into the final shot?”

“Sounds like a plan. You’re okay with two catgirl shoots on the same shoot?” I asked, knowing how little love Lia had for wearing buttplug tails.

“I’m selling it to myself as a sacrifice for art. Arse. Haha.”

“Okay, so once Toothie gets here I guess we’ll need to watch the weather for some early mornings?”

Lia nodded. “Also, speaking about hay bales, I want to do a boudoir shoot on a hay bale.”

“Very oxymoronish.”

“I know, but I think ‘boudoir’ just means ‘sexy modelling’ really. At least to me it does.”

“Probably the most accurate definition I’ve been able to find, too. So what’s this about a hay bale?”

“Well I know it’s a bit of a cliché, but I like the idea of a girl draped sexily over a hay bale, just not the usual bullshit of using it as just another sun lounger kind of a prop.”

“Sounds like you’ve an idea in mind?”

“Couple, actually, but one means getting up horrid early.”

“Oh?”

Lia nodded. “Sunrise. Girl gets nude, climbs onto a hay bale, and watches the sun rising. Lots of silhouettes, lots of ‘golden hour’ light, all nice’n’wholesome.”

“Sounds good. And the other idea?”

“Er, this one’s a bit weaker, but I was thinking of a young woman who sneaks out to go read a book of poetry in the early morning sun.”

“And that’s not a variation on the ‘bales as sun lounger’?”

Lia shook her head. “Nope. For one, it’s all in the poses, dahling, haha, but for another the framing, the angles, all of that? Could be interesting. A bit of a challenge, but interesting. If it fails, we’ll hopefully still have a couple of one-offs to gift to toptiers maybe.”

“Got it,” I said as Lia typed down the ideas. “So I take it this means there’s no catgirls in the boudoir?”

“Nope. Boudoir shoots are me, nude, and ‘sexay’ as fuck. Catgirls are sexy but they don’t do it the way I do in the boudoir. Their sexiness is more natural, something they exude but not something they are. Sorry, I know that doesn’t make sense, not really, but it makes sense in my head when I’m a catgirl. Don’t argue me, ooman, haha.”

“Never thought of it, and as long as you know what you’re doing in front of the camera - and I know you do - then I’m simply there to record whatever happens, film or digital.”

“You do more than just record things, mister, and we both know it.”

“Just an expression.”

Lia shook her head. “But one I don’t like. I know you meant it as a joke, but seriously, it’s way too easy to start believing your own jokes, and you wouldn’t be my photographer if you were ‘just’ snapping what I put in front of the lens.”

“I’ll try not to do it again,” I said, her words warm but also a little abrupt in pulling me up from that kind of joking.

Lia smiled, leant over, and kissed me. “Sorry if it sounded a bit harsh but when I began modelling Sequins used to make jokes about me ‘just’ posing or ‘just’ a pair of tits and that probably hurt my confidence when it shouldn’t have. He wasn’t being mean per se, but he wasn’t taking me seriously and I don’t want you doing that with your photography. You’re good. Don’t apologise about it and don’t make fun of it. Okay?”

I nodded. “Got it, and good advice. Don’t brag, but don’t get tied in knots over performing false modesty, either.”

“See! I’m dating you for your brain as well as your cock,” Lia chuckled. “So that’s a ‘yes’ to more catgirls, only a ‘maybe’ to indoor catgirls, and ‘hay bales’ as ideas for them and me,” she said as she typed more notes into the Ideas doc. “Ooh, nearly forgot,” she said as I watched her add ‘spooky infra-red’.

“That’s quite a list,” I said.

“Yep, and that’s without getting into the ideas for your boudoir shoots. So, your homework, Jim, should you decide to accept it, haha, is to come up with some boudoir ideas of your own, and once you’ve an idea for the next couple of boudoir shoots, we can start your OnlyFans,” Lia said, smiling as she changed the subject. “Now, time for a break. Want to buy a girl a drink in a pub?”

“Love to,” I said, Lia agreeing to dress before we headed off to one of the quieter local pubs where beers and posh chips were ordered as we snook off to a corner seat where we could chat’n’eat without interruption.

Or so I thought.

I was chewing on a double-fried chip, thinking about what I might do in the boudoir, when Lia gently kicked my shin.

“Hey!”

“Hey yourself. Want to tell me why you’re ignoring me? You don’t want to bone later?” she teased.

“Oh. Sorry. I was thinking about what you’d said about getting more shoots sorted out for my OnlyFans and ... I was gone for a long time?”

Lia smiled. She didn’t say anything. She didn’t need to.

“Sorry.”

Lia shrugged. “It’s okay, it was quite fun actually.”

“It was?”

“Yep. All those puzzled expressions of yours? You could teach classes in them. Of course you would need to know you were doing them so you could repeat them on purpose.”

“Oh.”

“So. You going to tell me what that was all about, or are you willing to forgo some wet’n’sweaty boning when we get home? Your choice?”

“Sorry,” I said, still not really parsing what she was saying. “Trying to keep it all in my head so I can remember it later–”

“And which would be much easier if, oh, I don’t know, maybe you told someone else, would could remember it as well...”

“Ouch,” I said, taking a sip of my beer as I collected my thoughts.

Lia smiled. “It’s okay. It’s the creative process. I get it. I’m sure I probably stare into the middle distance for long periods of time when I’m planning a shoot, too. There’s just nobody there to see when it’s me. Now. Before you start? One thing. Don’t let me change your mind.”

“Even if it’s dumb?”

“Oh especially it it’s dumb. Man’s gots to learns,” Lia giggled. “But seriously, Jim, this is your site, so you should be the one making decisions on what you want to publish. Think of it like this, I got into the whole bears’n’plushies thing not just because no-one else was or is, but because it’s something I enjoy and I can keep finding lots of new angles with. And then you come along and suggest things I’m not seeing myself, things I’m too close to to see, and now there’s even more I can do. So. What you’ve got to think about is that I started out how I was happy to continue, not just to fill a gap in the market but because if I was lucky like I was and it kind of took off a bit, then I wouldn’t be trapped doing something I didn’t like just because it paid the bills. I know it’s not the same and you’ve got your job but even so. Your OnlyFans? It’s okay at the beginning to do a few different types of sets as you find your feet, but you need to find a theme you want, something that if your vision or voice or whatever of what a boudoir is, something would could be happy running with for a potentially long time to come. Make sense?”

“Lots.”

Lia grinned. “Not just the best set of tits on OnlyFans y’know.”

“I know, and as I’m very lucky to know, too.”

“Aw, now I’ll have to bone you after all. I guess tonight’s another night the Magic Wand stays in the drawer.”

“You’ve got one of those?” I asked, Lia never having mentioned it before and I’d never seen it when putting her knickers in her knickers drawer. Maybe she kept it somewhere else.

“Nope. Prefer fingers. If I’m jilling myself I want to take my time and make sure I’ve covered all the spots before I cum. Those Wands? Shake your fucking clit off, haha!”

“Okay, so that’s that off the Christmas list then.”

Lia nodded. “Don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll inspire something you want to get me.”

I nodded, already having more than a couple of things in mind.

“So. Your site? And go!” said as she sat back to sip her beer.

“I was thinking about two things, actually.”

“Two is a good number. Two tits. Two balls. Two cums before sleep. Yep. Good number. Please, what is number one?”

“Right,” I said, distracted by what ‘two’ meant in the language of Lia. “Er, before we do, can I ask something about your bears?”

“Sure.”

“Why did you stop doing the colour separation sets?”

“I didn’t.”

“But you haven’t done any since last year.”

“Nope, I haven’t done any since ever. Never done any. What made you think I had?”

“The set with the b’n’w bear?”

Lia chuckled. “Oh those. They’re not colour separation. Mister Karlottie is b’n’w himself, made from blacks’n’greys.”

“Ah. I had been going to suggest you do more of those.”

Lia shook her head. “Not so easy to do.”

“Why not?”

“He’s quite naughty.”

“He is?”

“Yep. End of the shoot after Sequins had gone and I was left feeling anywhere from frazzled to murderous, Mister K would come snuggle with me, and that was nice’n’fine’n’shit, but by the time we were done and I was feeling human again he was always rubbing his snout on my nips.”

“I see.”

“And he kept trying to nuzzle my bush too, the monochrome little pervert.”

I chuckled. “That’s why no more sets with him?”

Lia shrugged. “Kind of. Part of it was I get some new bears and I worked some sets with them, they clicked a little more than I clicked with him, then you came along and the rest is history, haha. Maybe I should get the older bears out again, not just Mister K...”

“Why not mix them up? I know you did that one set of you on the bed with some of them together, but why not pick two and do a shoot with you’n’them?”

“No!” Lia gasped. “You can’t do that! That, that, that would be like mixing the streams! That’s just icky.”

“Icky?” I asked, confused how combining bears in a shoot could be described as any way ‘icky’.

Lia nodded. “You know what it means don’t you?”

“I thought I did,” I said, suddenly wondered if I did any more.

“Guys having a piss,” Lia whispered, confusingly. “You piss on their piss, that’s mixing the streams and that’s icky and that’s why bears don’t share shoots.”

Thank God I was looking at Lia as she said this so I saw she was serious and she really thought that was what that meant. “Lia?”

“Hmm?”

“That’s not what that means.”

“It’s not?”

“No. Who told you that?”

“Er ... I don’t know. I guess I always just guessed what it meant. What else can it mean?”

“Ever seen Ghostbusters?”

Lia shook her head, horrified as she asked, “They do that?”

I smiled. “Not as such,” I said as I explained what it meant.

“Well fuck. That’s me the dumb fucking blonde then,” Lia grinned.

“Says the woman who’s asking me to think about finding a theme for my OnlyFans so that I don’t get stuck in a rut before I’ve even gone live? No, Lia, no dumb blondes at this table.”

“And don’t you forget it. So you were thinking about me getting the older bears out, and of using a couple of bears at a time. Interesting. Sell me some more on this idea of yours?”

“Perhaps as a sleepover, you and ‘some’ bears?”

“Oh, that could work. Hmm, yes, I can see that. Have to pick carefully, colours and characters, but ... okay, want to shoot me’n’bears this weekend?”

“As well, yes.”

“As well? Mister Big-Brain been having more ideas he’s going to remember to tell me about?”

I winced. “A couple.”

“Okay. Sleepover party sets is a yes, so whatcha got for me mister?”

“Actually, this might be a set for the return of Mister Karlottie ... but it might be a little too much for your OnlyFans.”

“Sounds intriguing. So sell me on it?”

“What if you were to start the set dressed, just knickers’n’something, and then he is the one organising you to strip before you do some snuggling poses?”

“Give me a moment,” Lia said as she sipped on her beer. “Does it have to be him?”

“No, I just thought after what you said it might be more in character.”

“Oh it would, but the little shit would be wanting a little more intimacy that I do with the bears.”

“So make a series of it? Start with a bear you’re more comfortable with, make it playful, see how it’s received, and if it goes well, let Mister Karlottie get to boss you around and get you to strip off for him sometime?”

Lia nodded slowly. “Okay, I’ll find one of the older bears out, find something nice’n’girly to start in, and workshop some poses ready for the weekend.”

“One more thing...” I said, slowly.

“Man’s on a roll. Gonna roll me soon, too,” Lia smiled as we ordered desserts, rose qulfi for Lia and pistachio qulfi for me, the ‘theme’ for the bar being beer’n’desserts.

“This would be for my site, but from an idea of yours.”

“Okay.”

“Remember the ‘bearscapes’ you had me shoot, extreme closeups of you with tiny teddy bears?”

“They were fun. Wish they’d been more popular. I guess people really do come to me for tits’n’fanny,” Lia smiled wryly. “Oh they did well, just not as well as I’d hope they would for being such a cool idea. Not so many messages of ‘more’ as I usually get.”

“In that case, could I try something more suited to the boudoir?”

“You could try me, sure,” Lia invited as our desserts were delivered, we tried them, smiled, tried each other’s, and as Lia continued hers I explained my idea.

“What about a more body-centric bodyscape series?” I asked.

“Not just a closeup of my nips I’m guessing?”

“Not ... as such. I was thinking of a closeup, for example, of your navel as someone poured some runny honey into it.”

“Kinky! I like it, haha. Just my navel or other places?”

“Other places, yes, but not the places you don’t want, no.”

“Okay. Messy, but okay.”

“Er, there’s a little more to the idea.”

“There is? What more kinky shit you been cooking up now?” Lia teased as she sipped water, beer not being the best drink to accompany qulfi.

“Sprinkles.”

Lia sniggered. “Really?”

“Really. Sprinkles over the honey, maybe even mini-marshmallows–”

“Silvery balls!” Lia gasped. “I used to love those on cakes when I was a kid. You know the ones I mean?”

I nodded.

“Sold to the man with the silvery balls,” Lia chuckled. “Okay, so, this weekend, bears on Saturday, honey on Sunday after church, then a shower.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Oh it’s going to sound even better.”

“It is?”

Lia nodded. “You’re the one cleaning me off in the shower.”


“Can we leave Mister K until last?” Lia asked as we stepped into her second bedroom-cum-studio, an early night’s sleep behind us and the last of Saturday’s breakfast tea now all drunk.

“Not sure you want to do that set?” I checked, cautious about using him, now, after what she’d told me of his wanting a little more intimacy than she was happy with. Certainly more than would have been an easy fit for her site. Funny how it didn’t feel weird to think of Lia’s interactions with her bears in those terms. Now.

“Not sure it will feel right after slumber partying with the others.”

“Got it, boss. So how many sets are you planning?”

“Four. Three individual strip’n’snuggle, plus a group set.”

“And I’m guessing everything is colour coordinated?” I asked as I checked the DSLR was powered, spare batteries were charged, and spare memory cards were available too.

Lia beamed. It had been a silly question, really, the give away being the three small piles of clothes with a bear on top of each, all neatly arranged out of shot of the camera.

“No pigtails?” I asked, not seeing the one particular bear she used for those shoots.

Lia shook her head. “He’s a little young, so I don’t think it would be right for him to be asking me to strip off in front of him.”

“But it’s okay to shoot with you nude?”

“Oh that’s totally different. Then we’re both just young kids playing. Him watching me get nude? Much different. Maybe when he’s older...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.