Weusall - Cover

Weusall

Copyright© 2020 by acolodude

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - While hunting elk a meteor hits and I make the mistake of checking it out. I meet and become WEUSALL

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem  

Once we were all seated I had all the new girls tell everyone about themselves.

Zalla said to go by age and pointed to Jane.

Jane stuck her tongue out at Zalla and Kairi said that I would have to spank her once we were done, because that was not a nice thing to do. She also said that everyone had to be on their best behavior, or else they would be subject to a spanking as well.

Jane apologized to Zalla and then began her story: She was born and raised in Edenton, NC. She was working on yachts all through high school and then got her engineer license, followed by her captain’s rating after graduating high school and has been employed ever since. She has dated but never found a man, or the one for her.

Zalla said, “I am Ukrainian born but moved to America, aged three. My father was an engineer and my mother was a fashion designer. I grew up around fashion shows, runway shows, models, and such. I never had the temperament to model, but I could negotiate better than most. I completed high school and have an associate degree in business and another in advertising, but I have been working as a manager for the last twenty-some years. I dated a few times in high school, never in college. I lived with a man for a few years but mostly we were just friends with benefits.

Mary Sue was next. As a California girl she grew up in LA’s harbors, working on her father’s and uncle’s fishing boats and then yachts from age ten until she graduated high school. She got her captain’s license two years later and has ten years’ experience working as first officer and co-captain. She revealed, “No boy was safe for me anywhere near my father or uncle, so I did not date in high school. After getting my captain’s license I dated a few guys while working on a couple of yachts. I did have a fling with another girl once, but nothing serious.”

Bobbie then started, “My uncle was a top NASCAR engineer and raised me after my father was killed in Iraq. My mother followed in his footsteps and is a top motor engineer on development work. She concentrated on improving engines’ performance. I grew up in Florida and liked being on the water more than the land, so I took up diesel fuel engines and have been working on them for ten years. As you will notice from my hair: I am a dyke; I like girls, and I kind of come off as more masculine than feminine. I have never been with a man, but for the first time I have feelings toward a guy. That is, you, Ed.

“I’ll go next, then Yu can go,” Andrea said, causing everyone to laugh at her pun.

“I am an only child with my father raising me alone due to my mother dying when I was two, from breast cancer. My father was the definition of GEEK. He could take apart and put back together anything electronic and it would probably work better afterwards. My dad was to me my boyfriend all through high school and college. I have a degree in electronics and one in engineering. My dad’s only hobby was ham radios, so I also got a ham radio license. I looked almost like a boy until after college, so I never dated.”

Yu spoke almost in a whisper, “I am the perfect Asian model. Growing up in New York city I attended private schooling, as I began modeling at age four and have been a model for twenty years. I have never been allowed to date men or women, so please excuse me for being a virgin and inexperienced.”

Qulea looked around and then began, saying, “My mother is African from the Congo, my father is African American and teaches at a college in Georgia. My mother is a diplomat from Congo and met my father at an African fund-raising function they both were attending. I grew up in Georgia, did the high school thing then did modeling school. I dated a few times in high school like prom and school dances, but never a steady boyfriend. I’m a virgin too, just so you know, Yu.”

Winka stood and began her story. “Mom is Swedish, dad is Norwegian, and I grew up in Oslo. Dad was a businessman working in sales when he met my mom; she was a model. I grew up doing both, well I studied business and hung around my mother a lot, getting to see firsthand how modeling worked. I have only been modeling for a couple of years. I never dated a boy, I always found girls to be more friendly and less risk for pregnancy. I too am a virgin still.”

Raynan started to talk, but her voice gave out; then she coughed to clear her throat and started again. “Zalla already told you all that I’m an orphan and I don’t know anything about my family, except for the families that I lived with for a few years at each home. I grew up in Texas and did the high school scene. I was the typical outcast; nobody bothered me and I didn’t seek any attention either. My senior year of high school, my advisor got me a job working as a model for a local agency doing different shows: motor shows, boat shows, gun shows, etc. I would be in a bikini most of the time, or some form of extra tight short shorts and halter or minuscule top. I never dated boys or girls and am another virgin to add to the list.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.