A Nice Butt - Cover

A Nice Butt

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Fiction Story: I was at a country bar. It was wonderful.

Tags: Ma/Fa  

The three of them stood there. I sat in my chair at the table I had been drinking at. Of the three only one attracted my attention. I waited until they moved away as the country band played some really good dance music. The first woman walked away. Nothing. The second walked away. Nothing. The third walked away and I was stunned.

Her butt moved in time with the music. It lifted and swayed from side to side and was glorious to behold. I sat there frozen on place by the vision before me. Finally it was too much for me to take and I stood and walked up behind her.

“Excuse me. Would you like to dance?”

She turned and looked at her friends. The all girl bond was broken,

“Yes.”

We two stepped and waltzed for the next two songs. She was locked onto my eyes and I was completely taken by hers. At the end of the second song, the band began a slow song and I looked at her. She melted into my arms and we danced to the slow music. Her body pressed against mine.

I could feel her breasts press against me while her head lay against my chest. My hand slid down from her back to her lower back and then to her firm butt cheek.

She pushed back away from me and slapped me.

“Cocksucker! Who told you that you could touch my butt?”

I looked at her, stunned, and watched her wonderful hot butt walk away as it swayed and lifted and jiggled.

Damn! I love a nice butt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.