Animal Instincts - Cover

Animal Instincts

Copyright© 2020 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kidnapping and sexual and phycological abuse can bring one's animal instincts to the forefront.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

She was jolted to wakefulness by a kick to the ribs.

“Your masters are leaving for the day,” said Evita as she and Andre stood over her. “Aren’t you going to say goodbye?”

Sasha licked their feet and watched as they got into the SUV and drove off. She had no idea where they were going or what they would be doing all day. She only knew that her life as pet or slave or live-in whore, whatever you wished to call it, was about to begin. It ached to actually stand upright once more, but she made her way to the bathroom, bathed and then began her housekeeping duties.

When she had finished cleaning house and doing laundry, she found a housecoat and even though she did not doubt that there was virtually no chance of encountering anyone she ventured outside.

The view was breathtaking, craggy mountains surrounding a narrow valley where a stream meandered its way into the distance.

She saw the fence and though escape flashed through her mind, she dared not even come close, especially when she caught sight of one of the dogs on the other side which growled and bared its teeth.

She felt the sun on her face and for a few seconds was lost in the simple joy of warmth and light. But she knew the taste of the whip and there were other duties to perform including a workout on the exerciser so she returned and busied herself in having the house readied for her masters.

That night and for the next several nights Sasha was used as a sexual toy by both Evita and Andre. They whipped her, used various other forms of torture on her and then sexually abused her in every conceivable way.

Life became one form of hell after another for the slave. It seemed that no matter how hard she tried it was never enough or never done to Evita’s satisfaction which always resulted in whippings and torture.

Her first “visitors” were a young couple, friends of Evita and Andre, who dropped by one evening.

As they entered the house the lovely blonde spied the naked Sasha who immediately crawled to them and began licking their feet.

“Oh, Evita, you have a new pet!”

“Yes,” replied the mistress, “we tired rather quickly of Reena. She was young, but not very attractive and not good in bed at all.”

“And this one?” asked the young man indicating Sasha.

“As you can see she’s no spring chicken, but Sasha is attractive and her body is a delight to punish. She whines and screams delightfully as well.”

“Might we?” asked the young woman.

“Of course, right after you tell us about your trip to France and Italy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.