Animal Instincts - Cover

Animal Instincts

Copyright© 2020 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kidnapping and sexual and phycological abuse can bring one's animal instincts to the forefront.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

She began to climb out of the fog as consciousness asserted itself and Maria became aware of her surroundings. She was lying naked on a deeply carpeted floor in front of a crackling fire. The room was large and richly appointed. There was a spiral staircase but she could tell little about the upstairs.

She shivered and instinctively crawled toward the fireplace for warmth.

A woman’s voice sounded from behind her.

“So, you’re awake at last.”

Maria turned to see a finely dressed woman of middle age and a man, somewhat older, also dressed well, staring down at her.

“Where ... where am I?” uttered Maria.

“First, from this point on you will speak only if we direct you to. Disobey and you will be punished.”

“But...” began Maria.

The slap caught her across the cheek and sent her back to the floor.

“Are you deaf, or just dumb?” asked the woman rhetorically. “Another word and I shall get the whip.”

Maria, remembering Kyle’s whippings kept mum.

“I am sure you have a thousand questions. We will tell you what we want you to know. You were bought from the young man named Kyle. Normally Andre and I use the dark web auctions to find our pets, but the offerings were rather meager this time so when the young man made us an offer and showed us a video of you “entertaining,” we accepted his offer even though you are a little older than most of our pets. You belong to us now ... we own you. You are our possession. We will do with you as we please. You will be disciplined periodically to remind you of your station in life, but if you should disappoint us, I promise you, you will wish you hadn’t. If you harbor any ideas of escape, I will only tell you that we are on a remote ranch with the nearest neighbors almost thirty miles away, the entire house and grounds are electrically fenced and if you should get past the fence for some reason, guard dogs patrol our property ... oh, and they are not trained to subdue ... they are trained to kill.”

The woman had once been rather attractive but the years had not been kind and she wore deep lines in her face that, along with rather acute facial lines, gave her a dour look which matched her disposition. The man seemed content to let the woman take charge and simply leered slightly as the woman proceeded.

“First things first. Your master’s names are Andre and Evita. When you are given permission to address us, it will be as Master and Mistress. Now, any pet must also have a name. Whatever your name has been is no more. Your name from this moment on is...” she turned to the man who seemed to search for a moment.

“ ... Sasha ... yes, I like that name. Let’s call her Sasha!”

“Sasha it is!” agreed the woman. “When we call you will come immediately ... on all fours. Another rule. You will always present yourself to us on all fours. From this moment you are our pet dog. As with any dog you will crawl on all fours. When we arrive home you will come crawling to us, lick our feet in welcome and offer yourself. When we feel like it we will take you, when not, you will retire to your bed,” said the woman pointing to a padded mat in the corner. There were also food and water bowls. “You will eat and drink from your bowls like a dog. You may NEVER assume any position except on all fours unless we direct you to. Understand?”

Almost answering aloud, Maria (Sasha) simply nodded.

“You will entertain our guests from time to time. Sometimes you will be allowed to walk erect, sometimes not. You will be told and you will obey. Understand?”

Again a nod from Sasha.

“To use the bathroom, you will approach us on all fours, whine and look to the bathroom. When we give you permission you will then crawl to the bathroom, open the door and crawl through. Bathing will be the same. You will keep yourself immaculate and ready to be mounted. When we are away you are to use the exercise room to keep fit, but the moment we return you will greet us on all fours. Understood?

Again a nod.

“There will be other rules but these will be enough for now. Just keep in mind that we own you and command you. Displease us and you WILL be sorry. Displease us once too many times and the guard dogs will eat well for a day or two.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.