Animal Instincts - Cover

Animal Instincts

Copyright© 2020 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kidnapping and sexual and phycological abuse can bring one's animal instincts to the forefront.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

The nights which followed (she was still working at the store during the day) brought home to Maria the reality that her experience with “Dan” was indeed an exception.

The following night she entertained three more convention goers wondering if “Dan” had actually recommended her. The next night it was four disparate men all who wanted nothing more than her body and their own satisfaction. She gave them that, taking “Dan”s advice and turning up the desire a notch or two.

Then came a motley assortment of men, large and small, not bad looking, and ugly, clean and some who obviously did not bathe on a regular basis. Then came the “john” with a sadistic streak who liked to hear her squeal with pain as he took her anally.

Her first “night out” was two weeks later when Kyle drove her to a house on the edge of town where she participated in a threesome. A week later it was a college frat party where her humiliation was complete as she was passed around to no less that 14 frat brothers and three girl friends during the drunken orgy.

Maria wondered how much longer she could go on. Kyle had bragged about making his first IOU payment, but then ruminated the fact that with the ungodly interest being charged he had barely knocked down the principal at all.

“You’re just going to have to work harder,” he told her.

Although averaging some five visitors a night, there were nights when Maria was entertaining six and even seven “clients.”

One evening Maria thought she might gain a respite when no one appeared at the door for the first hour or so. But her reprieve was not long lived. In walked Kyle with a young boy.

“Maria, meet Lenny. Today’s his sixteenth birthday and his dad wanted it to be something special. It seems that Kenny has yet to score with the ladies so I told his dad that I knew someone who would be more than glad to initiate him ... show him the ropes, so to speak, and give him the time of his life.”

Lenny may have been sixteen but he looked much younger and Maria wondered if this was some kind of perverted trick Kyle was playing on her, making her relive her trysts with him those seven years ago.

But the boy’s eyes pleaded and Kyle showed no sign of mirth.

“Is that what you want, Lenny?” she asked.

He nodded.

“His dad paid extra so...”

“Yes, Kyle, I’ll see he gets everything he wants. Can you clear things for a couple of hours?”

“That long, huh?” grinned her son. “You must be planning on really enjoying yourself as well. Actually his dad bought the whole night.”

“If this is to be his first time, it should be special. We’ll take it slow and easy.”

“I’m sure you will,” shot back Kyle as he left leaving the two of them alone.

“Lenny, I’m...” she started to lie, but for some reason did not want to with this young and vulnerable kid. “I’m Maria.”

She was wearing her usual bra and thong outfit and she could see the boy’s eyes almost popping out.

“You’re going to see a lot more of me and we are going to do some wonderful things together before the night is out, but right now why don’t we sit down, I’ll get us a coke and some chips and let’s get to know each other. Okay with you?” she asked.

“Uh ... yeah ... sure,” came back the uncertain reply.

And for the next little while Maria talked with the boy making him relaxed and comfortable to be sitting next to a very voluptuous woman. Gradually the conversation got around to girls and, finally, sex. Maria asked a few questions and ascertained the boy knew very little except for watching some porn on the internet.

“What you see on the porn channels is strictly the mechanics, Lenny. I can teach you those in five minutes. What a guy really wants is to impress a girl, make the experience one she won’t forget and that takes more than just the mechanics.”

And for the next hour Maria described boy/girl relationships, all aspects of dating and answered his questions about how to approach a girl, ask her out and how to get around to sex.

Maria explained that sex was only one part of a relationship and how it could actually ruin a relationship if pushed too soon and too vehemently.

“But how do I ... that is how do we... ?” he stuttered.

“Lesson one is that a guy may be in the mood nearly all the time, but a girl isn’t. She needs to be wined and dined as the expression goes, and no, I don’t mean you have to necessarily take her to dinner but you need to move slowly. For instance...”

She went over to the stereo and put on some romantic music.

“Dance with me,” she said smiling.

“I don’t dance very well.”

“That’s okay just put your arms around me like this,” she said showing him. “Then all we need do is just sort of sway together. Don’t worry this isn’t ‘Dancing With The Stars’. We’re just getting acquainted and our bodies are getting acquainted as well. Hold me closer, Lenny. A woman wants to be held closely.”

As his hold tightened she felt his erection, already full and straining, pressing against her.

“See? Just holding me and moving to the music has put you in the mood and to tell you the truth, I’m getting in the mood myself.”

This wasn’t really true, but after some of the real losers she had been servicing lately, Maria wanted this night to be special for both of them.

“Some guys use alcohol because it tends to lessen your inhibitions, uh, let your guard down, but if I’m with a guy I really like I don’t need that. Just being with a guy, a nice guy, a sexy guy is plenty of reason to want to go to bed with him.”

“But I’m just sixteen...” he began.

“It doesn’t matter,” she answered, “I can feel your need, Lenny. You’ve got what it takes to please a woman.”

He pulled her even tighter to him.

“Oh, yes, you’ve definitely got what it takes,” she said smiling.

“Can I ... can I kiss you?” he asked hesitantly.

“Of course, but there are other ways to let a girl know you want her.”

And as they danced she explained the subtleties of non verbal communication and how he could provide the small nudges that a woman will respond to if she wants it too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.