Animal Instincts - Cover

Animal Instincts

Copyright© 2020 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kidnapping and sexual and phycological abuse can bring one's animal instincts to the forefront.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

The next morning she fixed breakfast for her son and left for work. Kyle was in a foul mood and she was glad to get out of the house. She tried all day to think of a means to raise the money her son needed, but try though she might she kept coming up empty. She wondered if Kyle had come up with a solution.

The house was empty when she got home after work. Knowing she did not want to anger him she immediately changed into one of the bra- thong sets and waited,

It was after eleven when he finally walked in. Noting her attire he smiled a devious grin.

“I tried to think of some way to get the money you need but...” she started.

“No need, I know exactly what we’re going to do.”

She looked to him quizzically

“The answer has been right here staring me in the face,” he continued. “A good looking whore with a body just made to please.”

Maria was getting more uncomfortable as he continued.

“You’re going to get the money for me, bitch! A hundred bucks at a time!”

Her eyes widened as her heart raced with surprise and disbelief.

“Kyle, you don’t actually mean you would want me to...”

“And why not? You’re my bitch-whore and I can do anything I want with you. And right now I need money and you’re my ticket to paying off those poker IOUs.”

“But ... but...”

He started thinking aloud. ‘Let’s see four to five tricks a night. A hundred per. It may take a little while but at least I can quickly put some cash in their hands. That ought to keep them off my back.”

“Kyle, you can’t possibly think I would...”

“You’ll do what you’re told, slut!”

The words bitch, whore, slut and mother had apparently become interchangeable.

“But ... but you’re asking me to ... to...”

“Screw! Bitch, screw! It’s what you obviously love to do with young boys. Now you’ll do it with everyone and get paid for it.”

“No, Kyle, I won’t.”

The slap across the face stunned her.

“Oh, you’ll do it all right and for three reasons. First, you owe me. Second, if you don’t, I’ll whip you until you’ll beg to screw someone, anyone to get me to stop, and thirdly, you’ll do it because with power of attorney I now control everything about you; your money, your possessions, this house, your life! Refuse and I’ll dump you on the streets with absolutely nothing!”

She looked to him with supplication, but he was unremitting.

“No, wait a minute I won’t dump you on the street with nothing. I’ll let you wear that bra and thong ... then I’ll dump you on the street. Let’s see how long you last then!”

Her mouth was open in astonishment.

‘You’d do that? ... To your own mother?”

“Damn straight. Now are you going to say yes, or do I start by getting the belt?”

“Kyle ... PLEASE!”

“Shut up and decide, Mother!”

They both knew what her answer would be, but for different reasons. Kyle assumed that the threat of a severe whipping and being literally thrown into the street penniless would get him what he wanted.

But while the whipping and homelessness were indeed excellent reasons to acquiesce, it was the guilt, the overwhelming and heart wrenching guilt which most ate at Maria. She simply could not stand to think that she was responsible for what Kyle had become - a meaner, more hateful version of his father. What, she thought, kind of person would he be today if I hadn’t indulged my insatiable need for acceptance and intimacy? If only I had acted differently, been less selfish.

“Well?” he demanded.

“ ... I...” her voice was nearly inaudible. “ ... I’ll ... do it.”

“I knew it,” he sneered. “Once a whore always a whore!”

“That’s ... that’s what you think of me? Nothing but a common whore?’

“No, Mother, not a common whore ... MY whore. You’ll be working for me now, screwing to make me money. Seven years ago you used your body, and mine, to get your own pleasure, now you’ll be using your body to bring me pleasure in the form of cold hard cash.”

Maria sank to her knees in utter dispair.

“Yeah,” he sneered, “you may want to practice working on your knees ... that and lying on your back. Let’s give you a little practice, shall we?” Come here and use that mouth of yours for something useful.”

An hour later Maria lay in bed beside Kyle, having given him every part of her body more than once. Her heart ached to think of what lay ahead. How much more could she take?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.