Animal Instincts - Cover

Animal Instincts

Copyright© 2020 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kidnapping and sexual and phycological abuse can bring one's animal instincts to the forefront.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

The next morning Maria pulled herself from bed. Kyle had raped her twice more during the night and she had hardly slept a wink. Rape was probably the best descriptor for although she offered no resistance she was now convinced that Kyle was simply doing what his father had done, taking what he wanted with no regard for her feelings at all. There was not a shred of what had passed between her and her son those seven years ago. No love, not even affection, Kyle was here to avenge what he felt she had done to him, that and take what he wanted.

She showered, dressed, fixed Kyle breakfast and left for work as quickly as possible. Little did she know that he had raided her pocketbook taking what little cash she had and the single credit card which, despite its very low spending limit, had brought her through on several occasions. Lastly he had rummaged through her small desk and taken her savings passbook as well. Unbeknown to Maria, Kyle now controlled her entire finances.

Arriving at work she wondered if she would ever again be able to reestablish a “normal” relationship with Kyle. Considering the vehement hatred and unforgiving nature he had displayed last night she doubted it. But he was her son. She had to try ... somehow.

So it was that when Kyle came by the store with a form to be signed she paid little attention to it.

“What is it?” she asked quietly so others would not hear.

“Nothing for you to be concerned about, bitch,” he whispered. “Just sign it.”

Against her better judgement she quickly put her signature on the document and he left.

That evening as she fixed supper, Kyle walked in with several packages in his arms. He had splurged, buying new outfits for himself and the latest most expensive iPhone. He flung a small bag at her.

“Here, don’t say I wasn’t thinking about you,” he sneered.

The package contained string thongs and see through push up bras.

“That’s what I want you to wear around the house from now on. Nothing else.”

“Kyle, I can’t...

“Did I ask you to say anything? Now go get changed. I want my bitch whore to look sexy.”

Maria could smell the alcohol on his breath and knew better than to object. Within a couple of minutes she reappeared from the bedroom in a thong and bra combination.

“Nice, real nice,” he leered. “Oh, by the way, I’m going out tonight. I’ll be late. Meet me at the door in that outfit. I expect to be celebrating so you won’t be keeping it on long.”

“Kyle, please ... can we talk.”

“Not now. I’ve got big plans tonight. I’ll need the car.”

She fetched the keys and gave them to him.

“Would you like me to fix your dinner?”

“No need,” he smiled derisively, “ I’ll catch something downtown. After tonight we ... or at least I will be dining in the best restaurants in town.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.