Animal Instincts - Cover

Animal Instincts

Copyright© 2020 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kidnapping and sexual and phycological abuse can bring one's animal instincts to the forefront.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

Over the next few weeks Sasha was punished more and more often, especially by Evita. It seemed as if nothing she did could please her mistress and the whippings were becoming almost a daily occurrence. It was as if her mistress was tiring of her and looking for excuses to get rid of her.

And then came that fateful Friday. It was obvious that something special was astir as both Evita and Andre were in and out of the house all day. They had only told her that guests were coming and she was to present herself as beautiful and emaculate. Sasha bathed, daubed cologne on breasts, nest and anus, and put on the most revealing of her bra and thong outfits and waited.

Guests began arriving early in the evening, especially the video crew with cameras and lights. They set up in the basement/dungeon, checked out the equipment and all was ready. Ready for what Sasha had no idea, but the other guests began arriving, were offered drinks, and after a bit of chit-chat eventually made their way down the stone steps to the arena where tonight’s entertainment would take place.

When everyone was assembled, Sasha was called. Painfully she crawled down the steps on hands and knees and joined her mistress in the middle of the lighted area. She noticed there were two new additions: a padded backless bench about waist high a and somewhat larger version, higher and longer.

“Now that everyone has arrived I think it’s time for the evening’s entertainment,” announced Evita.

The guests were all smiles and there was laughter in anticipation of what was to come. The video crew turned on the equipment and indicated they were rolling. Sasha realized she was to be videoed performing whatever sexual acts her mistress dictated. She shuddered to think of her image winding up on the internet and even social media.

“My pet, Sasha, has been disappointing me lately and I think it time she learned what happens when a pet continually disappoints her mistress. Drape yourself across the bench, bitch!” sneered Evita.

Sasha did as she was told and laid across the smaller bench her upper torso on one side while the lower torso was on the other. Her feet were on the floor while her hair just brushed the floor on the other side.

Two of the visitors reached down and chained both wrists and ankles firmly to metal U-bolts in the floor, her arms and legs splayed open while a third man cut off her bra and thong leaving Sasha naked and exposed for both the guests and cameras.

“And now for the entertainment you have been waiting for,” laughed Evita sardonically.

The door to an ante room opened and a man entered holding the leash to one of the largest dogs Sasha had ever seen.

“No!!! NO!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!” she cried and immediately received a vicious slap from her mistress.

“Shut up you little bitch!”

But Sasha was beside herself. She suddenly knew what was in store for her and what the evening’s entertainment was to be. She was horrified and screamed, begged, pleaded but it only got her gagged. She tore at her bindings to no avail while tears of terror and disbelief poured from her eyes.

“May I?” asked Evita of the dog’s trainer.

“Of course,” he replied handing the leash to her. But the dog had already gotten Sasha’s scent and was almost more than Evita could control.

“Sasha, I want you to meet Bruno. He’s really quite experienced with human women and as you can tell he’s horny for a piece of you.”

Sasha again tore at her bindings but it was useless. “He really doesn’t need much encouragement but just in case...”

Evita tugged the dog around to face Sasha who looked up to see the already throbbing penis in front of her face.The gag was ripped from her mouth.

“Go on, Sasha, show him that talented mouth of yours.”

Sasha tried to turn away, but Evita, giving the leash back to the owner, slapped her again and then held her head while the trainer positioned the dog so that when he jumped to lay his front paws over her shoulders, his long and massive shaft was exactly aligned with Sasha’s mouth.

“Take it!” hissed Evita.

Sasha shook her head negatively.

“I said take it!”

Sasha screamed as the mistress grabbed her left breast and squeezed with all her might.

Her mouth now open in pain, the dog thrusted and Sasha found her mouth filled with dog penis.

“Better make him like it,” whispered Evita, and Sasha, in shock and in utter terror of what would befall her, closed her mouth around the invading lance and began the same kind of fellatio she had administered so many times in the last several months. She felt the dog reach full erection and suddenly he was out of her mouth and being led behind her.

Again she begged, pleaded and sobbed but it all fell on deaf ears.

She felt the dog rear up and its front paws come over her shoulders from the back.

This dog was indeed experienced and needed no prompting.

“No! Please! NO! NO! NOOOOOOO OWWWWWWW!!!!!! she screamed in prolonged agony as suddenly Sasha was copulating with a dog. The tool was large and long and the dog was experienced with human females. Like a ramrod Sasha was violated. She was restrained, she was helpless and she was being raped.

“Make him like it, bitch or you’ll wish you had,” sneered Evita.

Sasha, out of her mind with pain and humiliation complied. She contracted muscles, shook her backsides and groaned and whined as if in the throes of an orgasm.

The spectators and the camera crew were amazed and cheered her on.

Just as she hoped the brutality was coming to an end, the dog suddenly withdrew and then penetrated her anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.