Animal Instincts - Cover

Animal Instincts

Copyright© 2020 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kidnapping and sexual and phycological abuse can bring one's animal instincts to the forefront.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

The next few days were filled with housework and providing sexual pleasure to her Mistress and Master. One afternoon Evita came home early with a young women carrying a small satchel.

“Today you will be pierced to show our ownership and further prove you are nothing more than a possession. Present yourself!”

Sasha got to her knees while the young woman took the piercing tool from the satchel. Evita did not allow any form of anesthesia so the piercings of her nipples were quite painful but thankfully did not last long. The same was true of her labia and when the young woman was through, Sasha sported small rings in both nipples and her labia which Evita inspected with approval.

“Now show your appreciation to the young lady who has just adorned you,” ordered her mistress.

Sasha crawled to the young woman who stood with legs spread, reached up and pulled down the satin panties. Her tongue first licked and then penetrated the waiting labial lips and Sasha began what she had learned would bring the woman her ultimate pleasure.

Within moments the woman was panting, her hands going to her breasts as Sasha continued her oral ministrations.

“Oh, God, here it comes!” shouted the woman who squirted into Sasha’s face. Sasha knew what was expected and drank heavily as the woman poured copious amounts of orgasmic juices into her mouth.

Sasha pulled up her panties as the young woman gained some semblance of control.

“Oh, she’s good, Evita. She’s very good!” she said as she collected her things and made for the door.

“Glad you approve. Until next time,” said the mistress.

“Yes, until then,” said the woman and disappeared out the door.

“You’d better be that good come Tuesday,” was all Evita said and departed.

When her mistress’s car was lost to sight Sasha got to her feet, went into the bedroom and looked at herself in the full length mirror. The rings were petite, the labial ring only an inch in diameter while the nipple rings were somewhat larger, bright gold and stood out to announce her station in life as that of slave, possession, sexual plaything.

Sasha wanted to cry, but she had long ago used up all her tears. There was now only resignation of what she had become.


Tuesday came with Sasha given a lot to do in making preparations. In late afternoon Evita told her to go prepare for the evening.

Sasha bathed, perfumed herself and put-on her scantiest bra and thong. Passing Evita’s inspection she was told to await the guests on her mat.

The first guests began arriving an hour later, each pair, man and woman (or in one case two women) marveled at Sasha as they arrived, some offering to pet her while proclaiming her loveliness. Several complimented Evita on her choice of a pet.

“She has more than good looks to offer,” smiled the mistress sardonically.

Drinks were served and Sasha, as instructed, crawled on all fours throughout the room stopping to lick feet or accept a stroke of petting from one of the guests.

At last the dozen people were seated about the large dining table and the meal was ready to begin.

Evita stood to get their attention.

“Welcome! It has been far too long since we last assembled for a meal and ... entertainment!”

There were smiles and a couple of out and out laughs.

“It’s been a while so I thought we might play the “under the table” game!”

Again there were sounds of gleeful approval as Sasha crawled to the side of her mistress.

“As you know, while you are dining, Sasha, our lovely pet, will circulate under the table providing oral pleasure to each of you —- in random order of course. The guest who can hide your orgasm from the rest of us wins the pot. And you will orgasm, I promise you. Our little Sasha has such a talented mouth, don’t you dear?” she said as all eyes went to the all-but- naked woman lying at her feet. Sasha was humiliated, and not sure if her mistress wished her to speak or not. “Well, tell them, Sasha! Tell them how you plan to use that pouty little mouth of yours!”

“I ... I look forward to providing pleasure to each of you,” she said, hoping it was what her mistress wanted to hear.

Evita bent over and whispered in her ear. “You’d better because if you don’t I promise there will be hell to pay. Every one of them, understand? You will bring every one of them to orgasm!”

Sasha looked up in fear, nodding her assent.

Each guest laid a thousand dollars in the center of the table and the game was set to begin.

The meal began and Sasha slowly crawled under the dining table as instructed. For no particular reason she chose one of the older guests, a man in his late seventies. She crawled silently to face him, unzipped his pants and began fellatio.

The man’s breathing became pronounced and with everyone looking on and smiling, he uttered, “Oh, my lord!” and shook as the orgasm consumed him.

There was laughter all around.”I dare say Darrel will not be taking home the prize tonight,” laughed Andre.

“My god, she’s good!” said the seventy year old. He reached under the table with a morsel of food as reward for Sasha’s service. The slave took the food by mouth from his hand, swallowed, then licked the hand in thanks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.