Converting the Neighbors - Cover

Converting the Neighbors

Copyright© 2020 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 8: Resolution

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Resolution - The Mitchell family welcomes a new family to their Los Angeles neighborhood, only to discover they are evangelical Christians, which poses a problem for their incestuous lifestyle. So they set about converting their neighbors to their family-friendly lifestyle, only to discover there is a monster in their midst. This story is darker than my past ones, including rape, torture, and non-consensual sex (but there's lots of joyous, consensual sex too).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

Sgt. Martinez wasn’t there when Chloe arrived at the police station, but when she asked for her, the desk sergeant took one good look at her and called her at home. Sgt. Martinez was there half an hour later. There was questioning. She was taken to the hospital. There were photographs and samples taken. She had a broken nose, a broken rib, and numerous small electrical burns, plus the fading injuries from earlier in the week which were still visible.

Peter Reed was arrested that day. It took a while longer for the police to track down Joshua and the other men of the “ministry,” but within a week they were all in custody. The county Department of Children and Family Services took Chloe and Anne into their care for three weeks but released them back to Dee after they determined she played no role in the abuse.

Sgt. Martinez questioned everyone in the neighborhood, but other than John Young, who had seen Chloe’s bruises, no one had any material evidence to offer. John made a formal statement but was not called to testify as Peter Reed and the district attorney’s office reached a plea agreement, and he went to prison on multiple charges of rape and child abuse.

Chloe and Anne saw a therapist, of course. They had some post-traumatic stress issues, but on the whole, they had relatively little trouble dealing with what had happened to them. Peter had just started to abuse Anne, and, as the therapist put it, Chloe exhibited an incredible strength of character.

Dee filed for divorce, which Peter Reed at first tried to contest, but quickly came to the conclusion that with his conviction he was not going to win, and even if by some miracle he did, with him in prison there was no point.

Dee and the girls were forced to move out of the house. It had belonged to the ministry, and when that was dissolved it was put up for sale by the bank.

So, they moved across the street to the Mitchells, where room was tight, but no one objected to doubling up in the bedrooms, and besides, most nights some people were staying at the Kimuras or the Youngs anyway. Dee, in particular, spent much of her time with Yume.

So, a year later it really came as no surprise to anyone when Dee and Yume announced they were getting married. It was a low-key affair, a ceremony at the courthouse and then the four—now three—neighboring families gathering at the Mitchell home for what they did best.

After the ceremony, Dee and Yume disappeared into the master bedroom. They wanted to be alone, at least at first.

Ricky insisted that she play with her two new step-sisters. She pulled Anne to the living room floor and ripped off her blouse. Anne wasn’t wearing a bra, and Ricky immediately started sucking on her nipples, running her tongue around the areolae, moving from breast to breast. Chloe wormed her way between Ricky’s legs, pulling down her panties and plunging her fast into her new sister’s pussy. Anne did the same to Chloe, and after a few minutes, Ricky slid down Anne’s body until all three girls were in a circular daisy chain.

Anne quivered with Ricky’s tonguing. She liked playing with other girls, after all, she thought, it doesn’t matter if a tongue or a finger belonged to a boy or a girl; it felt the same either way. But she had come to the conclusion that she definitely liked boys more. Girls could be fun, but it was a hard body that really got her revved up. She lapped at her sister’s pussy. She didn’t mind that either. It tasted fine, and giving pleasure was pleasurable in itself, but it wasn’t like feeling a hard cock in your mouth or hand, or better yet your pussy. She circled Chloe’s clit with her tongue, before inserting two fingers into her vagina, feeling the warm, slick walls close around them. What she was doing was fun, but she’d much rather be fucked hard by Mark.

When they arrived back from the ceremony, Harmony had made a beeline for John Young, with her mother and Emily following right behind her. Harmony had been practicing in recent weeks, taking larger and larger dildos into her ass, and had decided that today was the day to have John fuck her in the back door. She quickly unzipped his pants and set his massive member free. After taking a moment to admire it in its semi-hard glory, she lifted it up and ran her tongue along its underside. It stiffened immediately. Then she rolled the foreskin back and took the head into her mouth, while Sarah ducked her head underneath, taking John’s balls into her mouth. The two of them proceeded to give him a blowjob while Harmony fingered herself. Emily spread John’s cheeks, rimming him.

Ella took young Mark in hand, dropping him to the floor beside the three girls and sucking on his cock, while Jeff attended to her pussy and asshole with his tongue.

In the bedroom, Dee and Yume looked at each other for a moment, smiling. Then they embraced and enjoyed a long, deep kiss. Dee cupped Yume’s buttocks, feeling their yielding firmness. They broke the kiss, and Yume buried her face in Dee’s ample breasts.

“I can’t believe these are all mine,” she said.

“They’re yours, but I hope you don’t mind sharing them.”

Yume looked up at her new wife and giggled. Dee had discovered something about her new partner. When they were alone, just the two of them, Yume ceased being the prim Japanese woman or the tiger in bed; she became like a schoolgirl, playful and giggly.

Dee started to unzip Yume’s dress, and the two quickly shed their clothes, falling onto the bed. Yume again buried her face in Dee’s breasts, coming up only to lick and nibble her nipples. Dee loved it when she did this. The delight that Yume took in her breasts made her feel beautiful and wanted, and it made her wet.

Reluctantly, Dee took Yume’s head in her hands and kissed her, then she nibbled at her neck, working her way downward, pausing at the her smaller but perfectly shaped breasts to pay them their due, then onward, to that cleft between her legs. Pussy was no longer uncharted and daunting territory for Dee. She had tasted many in the past year, but Yume’s was her favorite. And she now knew just how to please her.

She kissed her inner thighs and around her vulva, but upon discovering that Yume was already glistening, she ended the coy foreplay and inserted a finger while she lapped at Yume’s labia with her tongue. Then another finger and moving upward to the button of her clit, circling that, kissing it occasionally, but avoiding prolonged, direct contact until Yume was clearly on the verge. Then she clamped onto it and sucked.

Yume arched her back, muttering in Japanese, Dee didn’t understand the words but got the message. She let go with her lips but maintained the pressure with her fingers while Yume convulsed with pleasure, writhing underneath her all the while.

In the living room, Chloe attended to Ricky’s pussy with more zealousness. She liked girls and had pretty much come to the conclusion that she was truly bisexual. She touched Ricky’s clit with her finger, making small circles on top of it. Unlike her sister, she was actually turned on by sexy women. She took Ricky’s lips between her lips and clamped down, pulling them in small circles to stimulate her new stepsister’s clit. In fact, in the year since her father’s arrest, she hadn’t actually been with a boy, not that there weren’t plenty of chances between John, Jeff, and Mark. But she had lately realized that she’d avoided the opportunities and had stuck with girls. She moved further down, spreading Ricky’s ass cheeks, and licking her cute little rosebud. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to be with a guy—she very much did—but maybe she was still a bit afraid, a bit gun shy, or maybe cock shy, because of what her father and the other men had done to her. Maybe it was time to get past that.

For her part, Ricky had no such thoughts. There was a pussy in front of her that needed to be sucked, so she did.

When John was fully hard and at maximum size, Harmony looked up at him and said, “I want you in my ass.”

“Are you sure? Maybe you should wait until you’re a bit bigger.”

In response, Harmony got on her hands and knees, raising her round, little butt in the air. Sarah said, as she stroked John to keep him hard, “It’s okay, she’s been practicing. She’s ready.” And with that she smeared lube all over John’s cock and her daughter’s ass.

John didn’t need any further coaxing. He positioned the head of his massive cock at her back entrance and slowly pushed forward. Harmony groaned. He stopped, but she said, “no, keep going. It’s good.”

So, he did, pushing until his head was completely buried. The tight, yet yielding, ring around his shaft felt glorious. He pushed another inch in.

“Mmmm, that’s good.”

Sarah and Emily moved forward, running their hands along Harmony’s back. Sarah whispered in her ear, “You’re doing great, honey.”

He pushed another inch in, and then another, with each one eliciting an appreciative moan from the tiny teen. Sarah reached under her daughter and began gently rubbing her clit. Another inch, then John pushed forward until he was buried to the hilt. Emily positioned herself underneath him, taking his balls into her mouth.

Harmony’s eyes went wide. It was a feeling of fullness like she could never have imagined. She could feel John’s cock stimulating one side of her clit, while her mother took care of the other. John started sliding in and out, and Harmony became lost in a string of orgasms.

By this time, Ella and the two Mitchell men had finished the preliminaries. She had climbed on top of Jeff, riding his cock, while his son plugged up her back door with his smaller, but still substantial cock. She loved nothing better than to be sandwiched between two good-looking men, and the fact that they were father and son only made it more erotic.

The three girls came next, Ricky first, followed in short succession by Anne and then Chloe. They cuddled together.

Sarah sensed that John was about to cum, so she made him pull out and took him into her mouth, letting him fill her mouth with his semen, which she proceeded to share with her two daughters.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.