Converting the Neighbors - Cover

Converting the Neighbors

Copyright© 2020 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 7: Things Come to a Head

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Things Come to a Head - The Mitchell family welcomes a new family to their Los Angeles neighborhood, only to discover they are evangelical Christians, which poses a problem for their incestuous lifestyle. So they set about converting their neighbors to their family-friendly lifestyle, only to discover there is a monster in their midst. This story is darker than my past ones, including rape, torture, and non-consensual sex (but there's lots of joyous, consensual sex too).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

The next day, Anne rode home from school on the bus with her sister. The previous night had been restless. She had been worked up into a frenzy with Mark when she had suddenly called it quits the afternoon before, so much so that it actually hurt. She was distracted and distant the entire school day too. All she could think about was Mark and what they might do together ... if she let him.

When they arrived home, Anne swore Chloe to secrecy and said to tell their mom that she was staying late for an extra choir practice, then she headed across the street to the Mitchells. Her mother would buy the excuse without question, and it would be ages before their father came home. Plenty of time to be with Mark.

When Mark opened the door, she leaned in and kissed him, slipping her tongue between his lips and feeling him reciprocate.

“Wanna watch another movie?” he asked when they finally broke the kiss.

“Nah, let’s just go to your room.”

Once there, she all but tackled him, and the two fell onto the bed, in their haste forgetting to make sure the door was closed. She felt his hands upon her breasts, and she unbuttoned her blouse for him. She wasn’t sure how far she was going to go, but she had ached for him the night before and all day during school. She wanted more.

She could feel his thing grow hard in his pants as they continued to kiss and as he slipped his hand under her bra. She shivered when his fingers first touched her nipple, and she knew that relief would only come if she went even further. So, she took his hand and guided it down between her legs. His touch through her panties was divine. It felt so good. She moaned slightly and kicked off her shoes.

Then she stood up and slipped off her blouse, reaching back to unfasten her bra. She smiled at him and then decided. She wanted him, fully. She slipped her panties off and stood before him naked, except for her socks.

Mark lost no time getting out of his own clothes, and for the first time Anne saw an erect penis. For a moment she had second thoughts; it was pretty big, and she was afraid it might hurt. But she had no time as he swept her up and deposited her on the bed. She thought he would climb on top of her and enter her, but he had other plans. He dropped down on his knees and spread her legs, bending down and kissing her inner thighs. He was going to do that to her.

Anne had heard girls at school talk about how some guys put their mouths down there and that it was supposed to feel really, really good, but she only half believed them, and it seemed kind of disgusting to her, and she couldn’t quite imagine anyone actually doing it. Then, OMIGOD!!! It felt so good. Mark’s tongue licked up and down her slit. Then he circled her button and OMIGOOOOD!!! That felt really good. She raised up off the bed, grabbing his head with both hands and pushing it into her while she squeezed it with her thighs. She found herself convulsing and for a moment thought she might be having some kind of epileptic fit. Anne didn’t know it at the time, but it was her first orgasm.

After a moment or two she relaxed and looked down at him, making eye contact. He stopped licking and smiled at her. Then he put his middle finger against her slit and slowly pushed it in. That felt good too. Not as intense as when he touched her button, but very nice. She relaxed and lay back down on the bed, letting him slide his finger in and out of her, savoring each thrust.

Then his tongue was back on her button. This time she didn’t react so instantaneously. It still felt so very good. She felt the pleasure slowly build, until she thought she was going to pee, then it washed over her again.

Next thing she knew, Mark was on top of her kissing her. She could feel his thing hard against her thigh. She was ready.

“Fuck me! Fuck me now,” she said. It was the first time she’d ever said that word aloud.

She felt the head of his thing, his cock, push up against her lips. It didn’t go in at first, and she felt his hand down there, moving his cock up and down until it found her opening. Then he slid in, slowly. She felt herself envelop him, being filled by him, touching her in pleasure spots she didn’t know she had. It was better, and bigger, than his finger. She closed her eyes and focused on the pleasure.

The next thing Anne knew was feeling warm breath on her cheek and a girl’s voice saying, “Are you enjoying my brother? He’s good, isn’t he?”

She opened her eyes. It was Emily, his sister.

Emily kissed her, and for the first time Anne felt a female tongue in her mouth. Then the girl broke the kiss and kissed her way down Anne’s body until she game to the fourteen-year-old’s breast, which she started to suckle. Anne moaned. She didn’t know what was happening, but it felt really good. Then Emily stood up and quickly stripped. All the while, Mark kept up his rhythmic thrusting.

When she was naked, Emily straddled Anne’s head and slowly lowered her pussy onto the girl’s mouth. At this point, Anne was too far gone to worry or care. Instinctually, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and started licking. She didn’t know what exactly she was supposed to do, so she made wide circles with her tongue, as Emily ground herself down onto, smearing her juices all over the younger girl’s face.

Anne heard Emily saying to her brother, “Don’t forget to pull out before you cum. I doubt she’s on birth control.” Then Anne lost herself in her third orgasm of the afternoon.

After she had recovered somewhat, Emily moved off of her and lifted her head up so she could see Mark penetrating her.

“Have you ever seen a guy cum before?” she asked the younger girl.

Anne shook her head, no. Then, Mark pulled out of her and started stroking himself until he spewed white goo all over her stomach.

Anne’s eyes went wide as Emily moved on top of her and took her brother into her mouth. Anne stared in disbelief. She could barely comprehend the fact that his sister came into the room and played with her while they were fucking, but to do that to her own brother!

When Mark softened, Emily let his cock slip from his mouth. Then she proceeded to suck up the semen that he had deposited on Anne’s torso. When she had it cleaned up, Emily turned to Anne and said, “Do you want to taste him?”

Anne found herself nodding yes, and the older girl proceeded to kiss her again, letting the viscous goo slide into Anne’s mouth. It tasted good, to Anne’s surprise. Mark climbed on top of her, and the three proceeded to kiss.

After a bit, Anne felt the need to pee. So, she excused herself and headed out into the hall, not even thinking about the fact that she was naked, sweaty, and covered with who knows what kind of juices. She ran right into Mrs. Mitchell.

“Oh, hi Anne!” said the woman whose children she had just been fucking. “I see you’ve been having a good time.” Then to her own kids, “Don’t forget to strip the beds and put the sheets in the dryer.” Then back to Anne, “It’s good to see you again. Say hello to your mother for me.” Then she was off, into her own bedroom.

Anne just stood there in shock. Then she turned back to the two siblings and gave them a questioning look.

“Don’t worry,” said Mark. “Our mom’s cool. We’re not in any trouble, and she won’t say a thing to your parents.” Emily nodded, acknowledging that what her brother had just said was true.

Emily walked over and hugged her. “Let’s get you showered and cleaned up. You don’t want to go home looking like this. I don’t think your parents will be as understanding as our mom.”

She led Anne into the bathroom and helped her get the shower started. And when Anne was clean, she was there with a towel to help her dry. They went back to the bedroom, where Mark had stripped the sheets. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants, but Anne couldn’t help but admire his taut torso. She dressed, and he kissed her. Then the two siblings escorted her to the door.

Anne crossed the street thinking about what had just happened. It was surreal. Lovely, but totally unexpected. Earlier that afternoon she had thought Mark might be her boyfriend and maybe that they’d kiss and touch each other in places they shouldn’t, but what had happened went so far beyond that. And best of all, she was done in plenty of time before her father came home. Her parents would never know.

She went into house and found her father waiting for her.

“Where have you been?!” he yelled. Then before Anne could say anything, he answered his own question, “You’ve been at the Mitchells, where we’ve explicitly said you can’t go!”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sit down! We’ll address where you’ve been in a minute. Right now, there is something more serious.”

Anne sat next to her sister, who was looking scared. She glanced at her mother, who looked serious.

“Did the police question you in school the other day?” he asked Anne.

“Yes, Father.”

“And you didn’t think to tell your mother or myself?! The only reason I know is that Principal Adams telephoned me out of concern that lies were being told about your mother and me. What did you tell them?” This time, he waited for Anne to answer.

“I didn’t tell them anything. I didn’t know what they were talking about.”

“And you,” he said turning to Chloe. “You really don’t know why they were questioning you?”

“No, Father. Like I said, I had some bruises from when I fell down. One of the teachers must have said something to them. But I didn’t tell them anything.”

Peter Reed seemed to soften a bit. “Okay, that’s probably what happened. If that’s the case, there doesn’t seem to be any harm done. Neither your mother nor I have every abused you or your sister, you understand that, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.