Converting the Neighbors - Cover

Converting the Neighbors

Copyright© 2020 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 6: The Reed Women Break Bad

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Reed Women Break Bad - The Mitchell family welcomes a new family to their Los Angeles neighborhood, only to discover they are evangelical Christians, which poses a problem for their incestuous lifestyle. So they set about converting their neighbors to their family-friendly lifestyle, only to discover there is a monster in their midst. This story is darker than my past ones, including rape, torture, and non-consensual sex (but there's lots of joyous, consensual sex too).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

Anne Reed was hanging out in her front yard, bored, when she saw Mark Mitchell across the street beckoning to her. Her parents had told Chloe and her and that Mitchells were not good Christians and would likely be bad influences, so they should stay away from them. Her mom said they shouldn’t be rude, but not to get too friendly. Ignoring him would be rude, so it wouldn’t exactly be disobeying to cross the street and talk with him. So, she did.

Of course, the fact that Mark was good-looking boy, strong-jawed and athletic, didn’t hurt.

“Hey,” he said when she came close.

“Hey.”

“Whatcha doing?”

“Nothing, just hanging.”

“Bored?”

“Yeah.”

“Me too. Why don’t you hang here and be bored with me?”

Anne made a face. “I’m not supposed to, I mean without permission.”

“Are your parents home?”

“No. Dad’s at work at the shelter, and my mom texted me saying she was going out. They’ll be back before dinner.”

“Then they’ll never know. Come on inside.”

Anne hesitated.

“I don’t bite,” he said.

She looked around to see if anyone was watching, even though she knew that no one who was would care in the least, then she followed him into his house.

“Are your parents home?”

“Dad’s at work. Mom’s in her studio out back.”

“I’m not sure I’m supposed to be here if your parents aren’t home.”
“I can call my mom to come in if you want.”

“I guess it’s all right.”

“You wanna watch some TV?”

“Sure.”

Mark put on some movie. And they settled into the couch, next to each other, to watch. It was rated R, which scared her a little. There was a lot of sexy scenes, which kept distracting her while they talked.

“Should we be watching this?” she asked after a particularly hot scene in which an unmarried couple had sex. You couldn’t really see anything because of the camera angles and the lighting, but the actor was really good looking, and the actress seemed to really enjoy it. It made Anne feel funny down there. “Won’t we get in trouble if your mom walks in.”

“Nah, she doesn’t mind me watching this stuff.”

“My dad would kill me if he caught me watching this.”

“Well, he won’t catch you. So, don’t worry. You mean you never watch stuff like this?”

“Oh, no. We pretty much only watch Trinity Broadcasting at home, and Disney movies that my parents have pre-screened.”

“That sucks. So, there’s a lot of good stuff you haven’t seen.”

“I guess.”

“Do you like this movie?” he asked.

“Yeah, but it’s got a lot of sex.”
“That’s what makes it good.”

Mark leaned into her and smiled as he said this. The feeling of his shoulder rubbing hers felt good.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“Yeah. Do they really do that to each other in a lot of movies?” At the moment there was a scene where a woman, a different one this time, dropped to her knees in front of a man so that it looked like she was putting his thing into her mouth. Anne knew about oral sex, but she had never seen anything like this.

“Sometimes,” Mark answered. “Depends on the movie. Have you ever done that?”

“Oh, no! That’s a sin! I probably shouldn’t even be watching this.” Anne thought for a moment and then said, “Have you ever done it?”

“Yes. I mean I’ve had it done to me. I’ve never sucked a guy’s cock.”

Anne’s eyes grew wide, both at the fact that Mark, who wasn’t much older than her, had had sexual experiences and at the language he was using. She knew that word, “cock,” but she wasn’t used to hearing it.

“Did it feel good?”

“Oh, yes. It was great.”

“I don’t think I could ever do that. Isn’t it kinda disgusting?”

“No, not at all. It’s really hot. Have you ever been with a guy?”

“No, I’m remaining chaste until marriage.” In the dissonance of Anne’s thoughts what her father did to her didn’t count as sex.

She felt his hand on her thigh, as the on-screen couple had simulated sex under a sheet. She knew she should get up and leave in indignation, or at least move his hand away, but his touch felt good. She sensed him leaning into her, and she turned to him. They kissed. It was her first real kiss with a boy.

The taste of his lips was intoxicating, as was the feeling when his soft tongue slipped between her lips. She fell back on the couch, with Mark on top of her. They continued to kiss as she reveled in feeling of his weight on top of her.

Then she felt his hardness against her thighs. She had done that to him. The fact that she could make a boy excited only increased her own excitement.

His hand began to roam across her body, first down her sides and under her thighs. She shuddered when first touched the skin of her leg under her skirt, skin-on-skin contact felt so much better than through her clothes. Then the hands roamed upwards and cupped her breasts. She felt herself become wet down there.

She moved her own hands down to his butt, cupping the cheeks, feeling their tautness. Then, ever so tentatively, she moved her right hand around to touch his thing through his pants. She shuddered again when she fleetingly brushed its hardness.

In response, he slipped his hand between her legs, but suddenly this was too much. The fear of sin and hellfire flashed back into her brain, a backfire extinguishing the lust that had been kindled by his touch. She squirmed out from under him and stood up. Mark did nothing to stop her.

“I’m sorry. I’ve got to go.”

“Really? If I went too far, I’m sorry. We can go back to watching TV.”

“No, it’s not that. It’s just late. My father will be home soon, and I shouldn’t be here.”

“Can you come back tomorrow? We won’t do anything you don’t want to. I just like you, is all.”

That last made her tingle. “I’ll see. Maybe, if I can.”

Mark walked her to the door. As she crossed the street back to her own house, her mind was a jumble of conflicting lusts and dogmas about chastity. She loved and feared the feelings that her first boyfriend, she guessed that’s what he was, had stirred in her.

For his part, Mark wasn’t upset. He had little experience outside the family, but his parents had told them all that other kids were going to be less open about sex. He could take it slow. And as for getting revved up and then stopping, that was okay. After all, his mom was just out back in her studio, and she wouldn’t mind a bit of recreation as a break from her work.


Meanwhile, Dee was torn with conflicting thoughts and feelings. She could not get the masturbatory fantasy from the other night out of her head. In particular, the image of a naked Yume spreading her legs for her kept returning, and each time a knot of lust welled up in her gut. She tried prayer. She tried doing chores to distract herself. She tried Bible study. But the image of her going down on her neighbor kept popping back into her head.

Finally, she thought that maybe the way to exorcise this particular demon was to follow her instinct from when she first met the Japanese woman, to bring her to Jesus. So, she walked down the street to the Kimura house.

Yume was surprised to see her, and Dee was equally taken aback. She had the expectation that Yume would be dressed in a kimono, with her hair done up with chopsticks, like a geisha. But here was Yume in jeans and a t-shirt, her long, black hair tied in a ponytail. Dee suddenly realized that her expectation had been silly. Yume was a successful, professional woman, not a Japanese porcelain doll.

Yume was gracious and invited her in, offering her tea. Dee said she just wanted to get to know her neighbor better. She had been long taught that leading off with mention of God would turn people off. It was more effective to make friends, and then inject the God into the conversation when the person revealed an emptiness or trouble in their life.

The two women chatted, but the conversation was about superficial things. Every time Dee tried to get personal, as when she tried to bring up the topic of raising girls in today’s permissive society, Yume deflected the talk into something more innocuous.

All the while, Dee kept feeling warmer. She was soon sweating. Being near the woman she desired, smelling her scent, was having an effect on her. Unconsciously, she edged closer to Yume, leaning in toward her.

Then, reaching for her cup of tea at the same time that Yume did, the two brushed hands. It was like an electric shock ran through Dee. She felt her clit tingle. Yume quickly moved her hand away and seemed about to apologize, when Dee, unable to help herself, leaned in and kissed her neighbor.

Yume jerked her head back. Dee was red-faced.

“Oh God, I’m so sorry,” said Dee. “I don’t know what came over me.”

“I was not expecting that,” said Yume, trying to find the right words.

“I’ve never done anything like that before.” Then Dee burst into tears, and a full confession poured out of her. “It’s just I’ve been having these feelings, these lusts, and I don’t know where they’re coming from. I’m afraid I might be a lesbian, and I don’t want to be. I’m trying to be a good Christian, but I have these lustful feelings for you, and for Ella Young. I don’t know what to do.”

Yume had three modes of operating. One was sexual, a tigress in bed. The second was the prim, reserved, Japanese woman, expressing little emotion. The third, which few other than Riko had ever seen, was motherly. Without thinking she snapped into this third mode, taking her neighbor into her arms.

“Don’t worry. I’m not offended. Whatever it is you’re feeling, we will work it out. And being attracted to women isn’t a terrible thing.”

“Yes, it is,” sobbed Dee. “It’s a sin.”

“I’m not religious, and I don’t know a lot about Christian teachings, but I’m sure that not all Christians agree that it’s a sin. And I, for one, don’t think there’s anything wrong with same-sex attraction.”

“You don’t? I thought you...”

“No. In fact, I prefer women to men. That’s why I’m divorced. I discovered later in life that I really am attracted to women more than men. Maybe you’re the same way.”

“You are?”

“Yes.”

“Then you might really want to be with me, sexually I mean.”

Yume hesitated. “Yes. You’re a beautiful woman. I’d love to take you into my bed.”

Dee gazed at her hopefully.

“Now, let’s get you cleaned up,” said Yume. “Your mascara is running.” She stood up and led Dee into the bathroom where a tissue and some cold cream made her presentable again.

Dee turned to her and said, “Thank you. I don’t know what...”

Then Yume turned into the tigress, enfolding Dee in her arms and kissing her. Dee responded. It was luxurious. A kiss had never felt this way before. With her husband, and her one or two boyfriends before she met him, kissing, touching had been performative, perfunctory. A duty, albeit a not entirely unpleasant one, that one had to fulfill. But this. This was deeply fulfilling, transporting her to another zone of pleasure. Dee felt Yume’s breasts pressing into hers and her crotch growing wet with anticipation.

Finally, they broke the kiss, and taking Dee by the hand, Yume led her into the master bedroom.

“I wish I were wearing something sexier,” said Yume. As she started to unbutton her jeans.

Dee moved closer to help her undress, but Yume put her hand up, signaling her to stop. “Just watch.”

The Asian woman slipped out of her jeans, and then she shed her t-shirt, revealing pert, round breasts, capped with dark-brown nipples. Then she smiled and tugged her panties down, stepping out of them, revealing a triangle of long, dark hairs above her pudenda, but clean shaven around the lips.

“Is this what you had imagined?”

Speechless, Dee could only nod yes.

“Your turn now,” said Yume.

Dee fumbled with her clothes. Her undressing was not skillful or sexy, but she tugged at her blouse and nearly tripped over her skirt, and finally she was standing naked in front of her new lover, a look of doubt upon her face, unsure if Yume would approve...

Yume looked at her neighbor up and down, smiling her approval. The two were almost polar opposites. Dee was blonde and blue-eyed, with her hair cropped short. Her breasts were large and capped with big, pink nipples. Her body was curvier and heavier than Yume’s. Her crotch was a tangle of pubic hair. But she was a beautiful woman, and, her own daughter aside, Yume had never been particularly attracted to other Asian women.

Yume sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, not knowing that she was fulfilling Dee’s very fantasy.

“Would you like to explore? To find out if you really like women?” Yume asked.

Dee needed no prodding. She dropped to her knees and brought her face into Yume’s crotch. The scent was unlike anything she could imagine. Musky, yet desirable. Yume’s labia were reddening and her clit beginning to poke out from underneath. Between the lips, there was faintest glistening of wetness. She leaned forward and gently kissed Yume’s clit.

Dee felt Yume’s hands on the sides of her head, guiding her up until she found herself sitting next to the Asian woman on the bed. Then Yume leaned in and kissed her once again. Dee felt her tongue slip between her lips, entwining with her own. Again, the feeling was electric. The softness, the taste, the urgency of it all was overpowering.

Hesitantly, Dee brought her hand up to cup Yume’s breast. Yume murmured her approval. The softness of her mound, contrasted with the hardness of the excited nipple, how it fit in her hand, Dee was experiencing these all for the first time and loving every minute of it.

Yume broke the kiss to Dee’s disappointment. At least at first, until she dropped her head and took Dee’s own left breast into her mouth.

“Oh, God!” Dee yelled as a charge of pleasure streaked from her breast to her clit.

Yume doubled her efforts, moving to the other breast, giving each equal time. The two fell back on the bed, a conjoined mass of flesh and hands and tongues and lips. Dee’s hands roamed all over Yume’s body, except down there. She was not quite ready for that yet. Yume’s hands did the same, as her mouth slowly and inexorably moved down to the vee between Dee’s legs.

It took a few moments for Dee to realize what Yume was doing, and at first the idea terrified her. Kissing and fondling were one thing, but would oral sex, something she didn’t even do in her marriage, would oral sex with a woman mean she really was a lesbian? Or even worse, what if Yume got down there and didn’t like the look, or the smell? Was she clean down there? But she did nothing to stop her, and without conscious will she opened her legs wider to accept her.

She expected Yume to immediately start sucking on her clit. Wasn’t that what lesbians did? But the more experienced woman kissed her inner thighs, her pubic mound, and down along the outside of her labia. Dee had expected fireworks right away, like when Yume had first suckled her breast, but she found Yume’s lips and tongue were giving her a less intense pleasure. It felt good. Not orgasmic good, not electric, but more sustainable. She could feel this way all night.

But Yume’s tongue parted her labia, sinking deep into her vagina. This too was wonderful. Then her tongue slipped up, coming up underneath her clit and licking it from below.

“Mmmm, God!” Fireworks! Dee exploded in the most intense orgasm of her life. She shook with multiple convulsions, and tried to push Yume’s head away, for the feeling was too intense, too pleasurable to be endured, but Yume held on to Dee’s clit with her lips, sucking it deep into her mouth. Dee suddenly felt an urgent need to pee and tried to get away from the other woman, but Yume hung on, and Dee exploded a stream of liquid into Yume’s mouth and face. Only then did the woman relent and let go her hold on Dee’s clit.

Dee lay back, eyes closed, and panted, with no energy to do anything else. Then she recalled what had just happened and a wave of embarrassment washed over her. Oh, God! Yume would never forgive her.

Then she felt Yume’s lips on her own. She opened her eyes and Yume was smiling at her, her face glistening with her own juices, her hair matted and wet.

“I didn’t know you were a squirter! You should have warned me. I was surprised.”

“I’m so embarrassed. I didn’t mean to do that. I just lost control.”

“Don’t worry. I liked it.”

“But I peed on you?”

“No, you squirted. You ejaculated. You’re a squirter.”

“What? How can I do that?”

“Oh, dear. You really don’t know your own body. Some women, when they cum, sometimes ejaculate, kind of like a man. It’s a clear fluid, but it’s not pee. I’m not a squirter myself, but I’m told it can feel like peeing. Some people say that all women can squirt under the right circumstances, but I’ve never been able to do it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.