Converting the Neighbors - Cover

Converting the Neighbors

Copyright© 2020 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 5: Seducing the Youngs

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Seducing the Youngs - The Mitchell family welcomes a new family to their Los Angeles neighborhood, only to discover they are evangelical Christians, which poses a problem for their incestuous lifestyle. So they set about converting their neighbors to their family-friendly lifestyle, only to discover there is a monster in their midst. This story is darker than my past ones, including rape, torture, and non-consensual sex (but there's lots of joyous, consensual sex too).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

Chloe was hurt. The physical pain was gone, but the bruises on her arms where her father than grabbed her were still there, as were the welts from the riding crop. She wore long sleeves to cover the bruises; the welts were more discreet, in places others couldn’t see. The hurt was mostly psychological. She had realized that her father was a monster. Before, his bedtime “lessons” were something she didn’t quite understand, something she could take his word for as being important, and then compartmentalize them away. But now, she knew it for what it was.

But it was her mother who had hurt her more. She hadn’t been awake and waiting when they arrived home the other night. Did she know? Did she approve? Could she really be oblivious to what was going on under her own roof?

And she was confused. To a point, she had taken physical pleasure in what her father had done to her and forced her to do. And she wanted more. Not the pain and abuse, but the pleasure. She wanted to experience more. But where was she to get it? She could touch herself, but while that would help, it wouldn’t be enough.

It hurt just to be in her house, a place where her father abused her and her mother, at best, didn’t care enough to bother. So, two afternoons later she found herself wandering the neighborhood, not going anywhere but just getting out of that house where she felt trapped.

There wasn’t far to go. The hills hemmed in the four houses pretty neatly. She walked up the road and found herself outside the Youngs’ house. Then she remembered the party at the Mitchells and how she had come inside from the pool to find the adult women talking. They didn’t notice that she was there, but she had listened. Ms. Young had said she and her husband were swingers, that they had sex with other people, even lesbian sex. That all was supposed to be a sin, but Ms. Young seemed happy with it. Chloe had slipped away before the adults noticed she had been there, but she had heard it all.

Suddenly, she had an idea. The Youngs might be just the people to help her try these new things. They were young and sexy and clearly adventurous. Chloe took a deep breath and before she could chicken out, she walked up the path and knocked on the door.

John Young was folding laundry when he heard the knock on the front door. Rumpled sheet in hand, he walked over and opened the door to find the blonde teenager on his porch.

“Oh, hi!” he said. “Chloe, isn’t it?”

“Yes, that’s me.”

“What can I do for you, Chloe?”

She hesitated, and then finally said, “I have a problem, and I was wondering if I could talk to you about it.”

“Um, sure. I can try to help. Why don’t you come inside?”

He held the door open, and Chloe stepped inside.

Chloe was silent again, so he broke the ice, “Ella is out. Is it her you want to talk to?”

“No, actually it was you, but if you’re busy...” She pointed at the sheet he was holding.

“No, just folding laundry. Nothing important.”

“Well, I can help you. Folding sheets is hard for one person.”

“Okay, come on in.” She entered further into the house, and he led her into the small living room where he had set the laundry basket on a coffee table. A pile of semi-neatly folded linens was on the table, with more still in the basket.

“What is it you wanted to talk about?” he said, handing her one end of the sheet.

“It’s kind of embarrassing.” She paused. When he didn’t say anything, she continued. “I sort of overheard your wife’s conversation the other day at the Mitchells.”

“Which conversation was that?” he asked, guessing full well what conversation she was referring to—Ella had told him about what the women had talked about at the barbecue. The two of them folded and tightened the sheet.

“The one where your wife said that you ... you ... you slept with other people.” Chloe looked embarrassed.

He wasn’t sure what the girl was trying to get at, whether he was going to get a lecture about Jesus or something else. So, the best strategy seemed to be to let her continue until she said so. “Yes, what about it?”

She walked toward him, bringing the two ends of the sheet together, their hands touching. “I was wondering if you’d like to sleep with me.”

He was not expecting that. He looked down into her blue eyes and said the only thing he could, “Well, I don’t know what to say.”

She moved closer until their bodies were touching. He could feel her pert, little breasts pressed into his torso. She smelled good, like lavender soap. His cock rose reflexively. She moved her hand to touch it through the fabric of the sheet and his pants. It grew harder.

He almost gave in and pulled her closer, but he snapped out of the reverie and pushed away from her.

Chloe grew even redder and looked away. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have...”

Suddenly his experience from having similar conversations with other couples at swing parties that Ella and he didn’t want to sleep with came back to him, and he knew what to say. “No, don’t feel bad. There’s nothing wrong with asking. It’s just that Ella and I have rules. We don’t sleep with anyone without the other’s approval. And besides, you’re how old? Fourteen?”

“Fifteen,” she corrected him.

“Fifteen. That’s still too young. It’s illegal. I could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out, and having met your parents, I’m pretty sure they would insist on prosecution.”

A look of understanding disappointment crossed her face, but there was something more behind it. He couldn’t tell what. But he sensed that this wasn’t just a come-on.

“Look,” he continued. “You’re a beautiful girl, and if you were older, I’m sure Ella and I would welcome you into our bedroom.”

It was then that he noticed her sleeves had ridden up her arms a few inches, exposing the bruises. He then noticed that there was a cut, not quite healed, on her lip.

“Um, those are some nasty looking bruises. How did you get them?”

“Just me being clumsy,” she mumbled, looking away again.

“Is there anything I can help you with? Did someone hurt you?”

“No, no. I’ve got to go.” She turned and hastily left, leaving John standing there wondering what he should do.


That evening, Jeff Mitchell’s cell phone rang. It was John Young asking if he and Ella could come over for a talk. They had a problem they wanted to discuss with him and Sarah, and that it wasn’t the kind of thing to talk about over the phone. John, of course, said yes, Sarah was home too, and they could come right over if they wanted.

A few minutes later, John and Ella showed up at their door, and the Mitchells invited them into the living room.

“Sarah and I were intrigued by the mystery of your call. We hope it’s not a serious problem.” The fear that they had been discovered by the Youngs sprang into both his and Sarah’s mind, but it wasn’t a serious fear. There was no way they could know. Was there?

“It is serious, but not with us,” said John. He told them about Chloe’s visit that afternoon, including the part about her overhearing the conversation about sex the other day. “The thing is,” he concluded, “we’re debating about whether or not to call the authorities.”

“We’re afraid that if Chloe is being abused, calling the police might make it worse,” said Ella. “What if they can’t do anything, and he takes it out on her.”

John looked at Sarah. The last thing they wanted was the police poking about the neighborhood, asking questions about sex with minors. But Sarah nodded, and Jeff understood what she meant.

“Do you think she was sexually abused, or just beaten?” asked Jeff.

“I don’t know, but she was pretty forward sexually, so I don’t think so. But I’m not a psychologist. I don’t know the signs.”

“You have to call,” John said. “Maybe it’s nothing, just being clumsy like she said. Maybe she’s got a boyfriend who beat her up. But if it is her father, and I think we’re all in agreement that it probably is, it needs to stop. It will only escalate.” He thought to himself that they would just have to warn the Kimuras and brief their own kids on what to say if the police questioned them. He was sure Sarah was having the same thought. It wouldn’t be too bad.

“Thanks,” said John. “That’s pretty much what we thought, but we just needed to talk it over with someone first. Do you mind if I call from here?”

“No, go ahead,” said Jeff, thinking it would be good to overhear what he told them.

Jeff called the number for the LAPD detective bureau, robbery-homicide division, which handled cases of domestic abuse; he had looked it up earlier. And John and Sarah heard him speak to a detective, telling him exactly what he had told them, giving them the names and address of the Reeds.

“What did they say,” asked Sarah when the call was finished.

“They took down what I said and asked that I come in tomorrow at my convenience to give a written statement for the record. They said they’d take it from here and cautioned me not to try to contact Chloe or the Reeds or to try and investigate anything ourselves.”

“Do you think they’ll come around asking questions?” asked Sarah.

“I have no idea,” said John. “I got the impression that they know exactly how to handle this type of investigation, but they gave no details.

“Whew, that’s something,” said Sarah. “I think I need a drink, would anyone else like one?”

Jeff took their drink orders—four scotches—and poured the drinks as they settled into chat. The first topic was the Reeds. All agreed that while you never could really know these things from the outside that Peter Reed seemed to be just the type to beat his children. They were split on Dee. Jeff and Ella thought that she could be oblivious to what was happening, while John and Sarah thought either he beat her as well or that she must be in on it. No one thought that it was a boyfriend or believed Chloe’s “clumsy accident” excuse. Then the conversation segued into Chloe’s making a pass at John.

“Tell the truth now,” said Sarah, feeling just buzzed enough from the scotch to be bold, “were you tempted?”

“Not seriously,” said John, “but I have to confess that I was tempted a little. She’s a beautiful girl. But I never would do anything with someone that young.”

“It’s weird,” said Sarah. “In a different time, she would be married off at her age. Sometimes I think that our society’s attitudes toward sex are too uptight.”

“Yes,” agreed Ella.

“I’m asking because our kids are at that age,” said Sarah, “but do you really think that teenagers should be having sex?”

“Definitely,” said Ella. “If they want to, and provided they’re not being taken advantage of.” Her husband nodded in agreement.

“What about with someone older?”

“I think it’s okay as long as the older person is nurturing and caring,” said Ella.

“It can be good to have an older, experienced person to guide you, to help you explore your sexuality,” added her husband.

“I’ve always wondered,” said Sarah, starting to feel out the Youngs, “growing up there were a few families in our neighborhood that I suspected of being closer than they should have been, if you know what I mean. I was friends with some of the kids. I don’t think they were abused or forced into anything. Do you think that sort of thing happens more often than we know?”

“Oh, I’m sure of it,” said John. “There’s a lot that goes on behind closed doors. People are a lot kinkier than you can imagine.”

“Do you think it could ever be okay? I mean, brothers and sisters, parents and children?”

“It’s a big world. I’m sure it can be loving and consensual,” said Ella.

Jeff and Sarah exchanged glances.

“It’s good to be able to talk frankly about sex with other adults,” said Sarah.

“I know,” said Ella. “But I have to apologize for opening up about John’s and my sex life the other day. It wasn’t the time or the place.”

“Don’t worry about it,” said Sarah. “It was worth it to see the look on Dee’s face.”

“Yes, but think I scared the bejesus out of Yume.”

Jeff and Sarah exchanged looks again at that.

“I really hope I didn’t offend you two,” continued Ella. “I usually don’t blurt things like that out, just because of the way that people react. People have such hang-ups over open marriages.”

“Well, we weren’t offended, or shocked for that matter.” Sarah paused, then said, “Jeff and I have an open marriage too, although we don’t invite others into our bed all that often.”

It was the Youngs turn to be surprised. Ella looked at Jeff, who nodded.

“We’re really glad to hear that,” said Ella. “You see, Jeff and I have talked it over and, if you’re willing, we’d be happy to hook up with you two. We just didn’t know how to broach the subject. Of course, we don’t expect an answer tonight, and we’re not going to be offended if you’d rather not. It’s just an open invitation.

Sarah reached over and touched Ella’s arm. “Jeff and I were in the same boat. We’d talked about the possibility, and we’ve already agreed we’d like to. And it can be tonight if you want.”

It was Ella and John’s turn to glance at each other. “Sure, tonight is great,” said Ella.

“Do you two have any limits?” asked Jeff.

“Let’s go vanilla tonight,” answered John. “We can play with kinks later on if this works out. Ella is bi, so that’s cool if Sarah is into it. I’m straight though.”

“And no anal, at least not tonight. I’m not ready for it,” said Ella.

“Well that looks like we’re pretty compatible,” said Jeff. “How do you want to do this? Swap, or just a group grope, free-for-all?”

“Let’s start with a swap and see how it progresses,” answered John.

“Okay then, to the bedroom?”

“Oh, what about your kids?” asked Ella.

“Don’t worry about them,” said Sarah. “We’re open to them about our extracurricular activities. We’ll just close the door.”

Jeff stood up, took Ella by the hand, and led her to the bedroom. John and Sarah followed. John watched his wife’s undulating hips as she walked down the hall. Nothing got him as worked up as the anticipation of watching her with another man.

In the bedroom, Jeff took hold of Ella by the waist, pulled her into him, and kissed her deeply. He nibbled at her earlobes and her neck, as she moaned softly.

Sarah, in contrast, got straight to the point, dropping to her knees before John, unfastening his belt and pants and tugging them down. His cock popped right up, already hard.

She gasped. It was the largest cock she had ever seen, and she had seen quite a few. It was bigger than her husband’s, which was larger than average. It must have been eight inches long, and massively thick. He was circumcised.

She took it in her hands, unable to wrap her fingers all the way around it, opened her mouth, and started to devour it. It had been a while since she’d had an adult man’s cock in her mouth that wasn’t her husbands. Too long. She managed to get about half of it in her mouth; she could have gotten more if it weren’t so damn thick. She couldn’t wait to feel that monster inside her.

Ella grinned when she heard Sarah gasp. John’s cock elicited that reaction from pretty much every woman, and even a few men. But for now, she concentrated on what Jeff was doing to her, getting her slowly worked up. He was kneading her breasts through her blouse. Then she felt his hands slip down to her waist and tug her blouse upward. She raised her arms and let him take it off. He then reached behind her and fastened her bra, which she let slip to the floor, freeing her large breasts to swing free.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.