Converting the Neighbors - Cover

Converting the Neighbors

Copyright© 2020 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 4: Punishing Chloe

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Punishing Chloe - The Mitchell family welcomes a new family to their Los Angeles neighborhood, only to discover they are evangelical Christians, which poses a problem for their incestuous lifestyle. So they set about converting their neighbors to their family-friendly lifestyle, only to discover there is a monster in their midst. This story is darker than my past ones, including rape, torture, and non-consensual sex (but there's lots of joyous, consensual sex too).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

Dee should have knocked, but she had lost track of time and hadn’t realized that Chloe was back from school already. So, she was shocked when she opened the door to her daughter’s room with the intention of changing her sheets and found her eldest lying on the bed masturbating to something that was on her phone. Chloe had her ear buds in and didn’t notice that her mother had come into the room until she was standing over her, snatching the phone out of her hand.

“Mom!” the teen protested.

“Good Lord! What do you think you’re doing young lady?! Dee almost never blasphemed, but she was so shocked that she couldn’t help herself. “And cover yourself!”

“Don’t you ever knock?” Chloe said as she quickly threw a sheet over her naked loins.

“I repeat myself; what do you think you’re doing?”

“What do you think I was doing. I was masturbating. Don’t you ever touch yourself?”

“Don’t make it worse by disrespecting me. And of course not. It’s a sin to do that ... that ... thing.” Dee glanced down at the phone and for the first time looked at what Chloe had been watching. It was a porn video in which a woman was giving oral pleasure to a man while another woman was pleasuring her from behind.”

“Pornography! Do you know how bad this is young lady?! This is homosexuality and oral sodomy. Not only is this sinful, but it will pollute your mind and soul in ways you can’t imagine. Your father will not be pleased.”

Dee watched Chloe’s expression change. Where before she had been the self-confident, sassing teenager—a persona she rarely exhibited at home but, after all, she was a teenager and even the best behaved teen will push the boundaries from time to time—now a look of fear crossed her daughter’s face.

“You don’t have to tell Dad, do you?” Chloe pleaded.

“I’m afraid so, young lady. This is a grave sin, and he will deal with it when he gets home this evening.”

“Mom, please. I don’t want him to know about this.”

Dee knew her two girls adored their father. They might sometimes be difficult with her—all teenage girls, even the best behaved like her two, were bound to have a strained relationship with their mother at times, but the thought that their father might think less of them could be crushing.

“Mom, you can’t tell him. Please, please, please. Punish me any way you want. Just don’t tell him.”

Later on, Dee would think back on this moment and realize that what she misread the situation dreadfully. That’s why the next thing she said was, “I’m sorry, but your father is entrusted the spiritual well-being of us all. He has to deal with this. You’ll stay here in your room until he gets home. I suggest you use the time to pray for guidance and forgiveness.”

With that she left the room. Anne was in the hallway and had obviously overheard everything.

“What’s going on, Mom?” she asked, knowing full well what had, in fact, been going on.

“Never you mind, young lady. You don’t need to know. Just leave your sister alone. She’s being punished.” With that Dee went into her own bedroom and shut the door.

How did she get that video? Dee asked herself. The answer was obvious. The internet. They had installed all the appropriate blocking software, but sin was all around, and no matter what you did to shield your children, there was no way to completely protect them from it. Did those Mitchell children have something to do with it? It wouldn’t surprise her, but she hadn’t seen either of her two girls associating with them. And in the end, it didn’t really matter how Chloe had obtained the video.

After a minute, she calmed down. While it was good that she blew up at her daughter—what Chloe was doing was dangerous for her soul—she knew it wasn’t at all unusual. Fifteen-year-olds were bound to be curious about sex. What was it that Ella young had said the other day? That they were walking hormone bombs. She remembered back to when she was fifteen. There was no internet to speak of back then, but there were dirty magazines. And she remembered looking at them out of curiosity. And she remembered the burning in her loins at the images of naked women and the almost overwhelming desire to touch herself. What Chloe did was wrong, but the Lord is forgiving, and with the proper guidance she would be back on the path of the righteous.

Dee then got to thinking about exactly what Chloe had been watching. It was clearly much more explicit than what she had seen in those magazines years ago, but how bad could it be? She turned on the phone. The video was frozen on the screen, so she hit play. Suddenly the sounds of moaning emanated from the phone, much louder than she expected. Embarrassed, she fumbled to switch it off before either of the girls heard it. She then got her headphones, plugged them in, and restarted the video. It was exactly what she thought she had seen. She scrolled the video back to watch it from the beginning. A young, beautiful woman who looked to be no older than her own daughters was talking to twenty-something woman, equally beautiful, but very busty. The young girl was complaining to the older one, who evidently was supposed to be her stepmother, that her boyfriend couldn’t make her orgasm. The older woman offered to help teach her how to pleasure herself, and the two women started kissing.

A chill ran through her. This was wrong. It was homosexuality. But Dee couldn’t look away. She felt an oddly familiar feeling deep in her abdomen, and it took her a few moments to recognize that it was that long suppressed feeling in her loins that she had felt so long ago as a teen looking at those magazine pictures of naked women.

She continued to watch. A man, evidently the girl’s boyfriend, came into the scene, and the two women started to perform oral sex on him. Then they fell into various of combinations of pleasuring each other before the man spilled his seed on their faces.

Dee stopped the video and turned off the phone. She took a deep breath. The video was disgusting but also alluring. The tickle in her loins had turned into a burning sensation. She prayed for strength and gradually the feeling died away.

Then she got up and continued with her housework until her husband came home.


Chloe was terrified at first, too terrified even to pray. Her father had done things to her, but he’d never really hurt her before, and gradually she calmed down a bit. It couldn’t be too bad. She was in big trouble, that was for sure, but how bad could the punishment be? When, as a little girl, she had been naughty, her daddy had spanked her. While she didn’t look forward to that, she figured at age fifteen it wouldn’t be so bad, if he would even spank a fifteen-year-old.

She tried to pray again for forgiveness. The words came, but her heart wasn’t in it. Really, was what she did so wrong? If God was so opposed to sex, then why did he make it so pleasurable? Why did he implant the desire if he wanted his children to abstain? It just didn’t make sense.

She fretted and stewed like that the rest of the afternoon. She tried to read but couldn’t concentrate. All she could think about was the wrath of her father that was to come.

At five-forty-five, right on schedule, she heard her father’s car in the drive. Peter Reed was nothing if not a man of habit. He would expect dinner to be on the table at precisely six p.m., but it wouldn’t be tonight. Her mother would talk to him first, and the late dinner would make him even more surly. Chloe began to feel really afraid once again.

Time passed. She heard her mother call Anne to the dinner table and figured that no supper was the first part of the punishment. Her stomach was too tied up in knots to eat anyway.

Then at around seven-thirty her father came into the room and closed the door behind him. Chloe stood up, head bowed, looking at the floor.

“You know what you did is a grave sin.”

“Yes, father.”

“Have you prayed for forgiveness?”

“I’ve tried, but I didn’t feel the Holy Spirit. I don’t know why it is all that wrong, I mean if God gave me the desire...”

“Stop right there! I was prepared to forgive, just as I’m sure the Lord was too, but this insolence just makes it worse. How dare you question God’s law!”

Chloe was silent, knowing that she had gone too far in speaking her mind.

“You’re acting like a child, so you should be punished as a child. I haven’t had to do this in a long time, but a spanking is in order.”

“Yes, father.”

He sat down on the bed, and Chloe moved to lay in his lap.

“No, take your pants off first.”

She slipped out of her jeans.

“Your panties too.”

She shed those and lay down across his lap.

Slap! The first blow landed on her right cheek. It stung, and tears came to her eyes, but the pain wasn’t all that bad. The tears were more out of embarrassment than actual pain.

Slap! The second on her left cheek was a bit harder. It stung too, but strangely that same warm feeling in her gut that she had while watching the porn video returned.

Slap! Slap! Two more blows. The warmth grew stronger, and to her surprise she felt her father’s thing harden underneath her stomach.

Slap! She groaned and gyrated her hips, rubbing against his thing.

“What are you doing?” he asked. “Are you enjoying this?”

Chloe was silent, knowing that anything she said would only make it worse.

“You are, you little Jezebel! Clearly, you need a stronger lesson. I don’t think you realize the path you’re on.” He shoved her off his lap and onto the floor. “Get dressed. I’m taking you to the shelter downtown so you can see where his behavior will lead you. Be in the car in five minutes.” He stormed out of the room.

Tears welling up in her eyes, Chloe fumbled with her panties and jeans and then followed her father. The ride downtown was silent.

She had only been to the shelter twice before. Her father considered the teens there, street kids mostly, to be inappropriate company for his daughters. When they arrived, she followed him inside. A large, black man was at the reception desk. He stood up as they entered.

“Reverend Reed, I didn’t expect you tonight. Is this a new arrival?”

“No, Joshua, this is my daughter. She has started down the path of sexual depravity, and we need to show her where that sinful path leads. Can you get Jayla and bring her to the chapel?”

“Yes, sir. Anyone else?”

“No, just Jayla and you.” He turned to Chloe and said, “follow me.” He led her to the chapel, which was at the far end of the building, away from the dormitories and dining area. It would be deserted there this time of night.

They entered the chapel and her father turned on some of the lights. A spotlight shone on the cross at the front and another illuminated the area in front of it. Chloe watched as her father took a pole that was leaning against the wall and reached up and unhooked a rope so that it hung down in the middle of the illuminated area. There were leather cuffs at the end of the rope.

“Strip,” he ordered her.

“I don’t understand,” she pleaded, now truly terrified.

“Further insolence will only make it worse. Respect your father and do as I say. Take off all your clothes.”

Chloe quickly did so, not wanting to anger him any further. She folded her clothes neatly and placed them in a pile off to one side, and then stood before him, one arm covering her breasts and her other hand covering her genitals.

“Come closer,” he ordered.

Hesitantly, she shuffled toward him.

“Give me your hands.”

Terrified, she didn’t move.

“I said, give me your hands!”

Again, she just stood there. So, he grabbed them, hard, and squeezed. Chloe yelled in pain as he forced her down on her knees. Then he jerked her up back onto her feet and fastened the leather cuffs around her wrists She was suspended, her feet just barely touching the floor. Her father retrieved a bar with leather cuffs at either end and fastened them around her ankles, so her legs were spread wide. Her arms throbbed where her father had grabbed her, and the cuffs were cutting into her wrists.

At this moment, Joseph returned, leading a young black girl, who must have been Jayla. Chloe thought she looked about her own age, but while Chloe was clearly terrified, Jayla was expressionless. Chloe knew the expression instantly. It was the same one she wore when her father did things to her in the night. Silently and without being commanded, Jayla took off her clothes. She was about the same age, but Chloe noticed that her breasts were fuller, and her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Her hips were wide, but her waist narrow. Chloe marveled at her ebony skin and full, pink lips, and straightened black hair. She had never seen a black girl naked before. She looked like a goddess. That warmth in her core welled up again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.