Converting the Neighbors - Cover

Converting the Neighbors

Copyright© 2020 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 3: Seducing the Kimuras

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Seducing the Kimuras - The Mitchell family welcomes a new family to their Los Angeles neighborhood, only to discover they are evangelical Christians, which poses a problem for their incestuous lifestyle. So they set about converting their neighbors to their family-friendly lifestyle, only to discover there is a monster in their midst. This story is darker than my past ones, including rape, torture, and non-consensual sex (but there's lots of joyous, consensual sex too).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

Friday was sunny and hot, the perfect day for a neighborhood barbeque. Sarah found it funny that the families naturally segregated by age and sex. The kids played in the pool. She thought that Mark must be in teen-boy heaven with five girls. The three older men tended the barbeque—hamburgers, hot dogs, tuna steaks, and vegetable kabobs. Her husband Jeff and John Young sipping beers, while the tee-total Peter had an iced tea. The women gathered in the relative cool of the kitchen, out of the Southern California sun but with the sliding doors open onto the patio, so it was almost like being outdoors.

Ella Young had just finished trying to explain what she and her husband did. John was an accountant for a movie studio; that was easy enough to understand, but Sarah didn’t understand what the young woman did. She was a “development producer,” and despite Ella’s best efforts to explain, Sarah couldn’t figure out exactly what that meant, something to do with the early stages of making a movie, before they started filming. Sarah liked watching movies, but despite having lived all her life in Los Angeles, the inner workings of the film industry were a mystery to her.

“It’s getting so I won’t let the girls go to even a PG movie,” said Dee. “There’s so much sex. I’m afraid it leads kids to experiment, telling them that’s it’s okay to sleep with anyone, even someone of the same sex.”

“Don’t you think that hormones have more to do with it than movies?” said Ella coming to the defense of her industry. “After all, teenagers are walking hormone bombs.”

Sarah noticed that Yume Kimura was looking down, seemingly embarrassed by the turn in the conversation. That was odd. Before the other day, she had assumed that Yume was a traditional, conservative Japanese woman. But since Harmony had reported that Yume slept with her daughter, all her assumptions had gone out the window.

“Yes, but it’s how they depict promiscuity as acceptable and even good that’s the problem,” said Dee. “It makes teens think that such behavior is okay.”

“But isn’t it? I mean as long as they learn how to be safe,” replied Ella. “Young people should explore what turns them on. That way, when they’re ready to enter into a mature relationship, they have a better chance of success because they know what they want out of it. I mean, I had the stereotypical lesbian fling in college, and I learned that while women can be fun, I really want a man. And not just one. By the time I met John, I knew that I would never be satisfied with one partner, so I looked for a man who wasn’t insisting on monogamy. Earlier relationships got me ready for John.”

Sarah watched Dee’s eyes grow wide, and Yume seemed to shrink even smaller, if that were possible. This was getting better and better. Too good in fact. She was afraid that Dee would storm out, yelling something about them all being Satan’s minions. But Dee just stood there, mouth agape. Dee was an odd duck. On the surface, she was all prim and proper, but Sarah had seen her run her eyes up and down Yume Kimura’s body and all her instincts told her that the woman had been mentally undressing her Japanese neighbor. But then, maybe she was a racist in addition to being a prude, and what she perceived was Dee’s being uncomfortable around an Asian. She just didn’t understand evangelical Christians.

They were rescued by Harmony and Emily coming in, asking about when dinner would be ready. Sarah told them to ask their father, who was tending the grill. Then she took the opportunity to change the conversation. “It’s so good to have two more teenagers in the neighborhood,” she said. “I’m always worried that my kids don’t have enough friends. Living in this canyon is nice, but it can be isolating.”

“Yes,” said Dee. “I grew up in a neighborhood with lots of other kids. It’s important that they develop wholesome relationships.”

“Speaking of which,” said Sarah, taking the opportunity to get in the one thing she absolutely wanted to say to Dee tonight, “there’s something you should know about us. We’re very casual about clothing in our household, and if your girls spend any time over here, they’re bound to see some of us in various stages of undress.”

“You’re nudists?” She looked shocked. Ella cocked an eyebrow, evidently surprised but not shocked. Yume, of course, had heard this speech before.

“No, nothing that defined,” Sarah replied as she looked at Dee, who couldn’t have appeared more shocked. “It’s just the weather is so nice here; we often just don’t bother with clothes until we go out.”

“Oh.”

“I just want you to prepare your girls if they end up spending time here.” That should do it, thought Sarah. It had worked with Yume. Ricky hardly ever spent any time in the Mitchell house. And it should keep the prying eyes of the Reeds away too.

The men announced the food was ready, and the three groups started to mingle. Sarah pulled her husband aside and asked him what Peter was like. She had hardly any time to talk to him since the guests had arrived.

“Total asshole,” Jeff whispered to her. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen such an arrogant, homophobic, sexist, bigot.”

“She’s not much better. But later on, I’ve got to tell you about Ella and John.”

The rest of the evening was uneventful. Dinner conversation was staid, with no surprises. But Sarah could see what Jeff had said about Peter. The man was insufferably full of himself. He kept bringing the conversation back to the topic of what good he was doing with his shelters for the city’s street kids. What he did was admirable, but he didn’t have to keep bragging about it.


Later that evening, lying in bed, Dee reviewed the day’s events. For her part, she was shocked by her new neighbors. First there was Ella. She’d never met someone so casual about homosexuality and infidelity. She was a beautiful woman, busty with olive skin and exotic, Mediterranean features. Why couldn’t she be satisfied with just one man? And then there were the Mitchells. On the surface, they seemed to be a fine family, but nudity couldn’t lead to anything good. She would have to talk to Peter about keeping the girls away.

But then, maybe she could do some good. Yume Kimura seemed to be just as embarrassed at the conversation as she herself was. Was Yume a Christian? She was probably Buddhist. That might be a project, bringing her neighbor into God’s fold. And that thought made her wonder if she might not do something about Ella. The younger woman had clearly gone astray and been led into a life of sin. Then there were the Mitchells. Despite the inappropriateness of going about naked in front of the children, they seemed to be decent folks. But they didn’t have God in their lives either. Maybe she had been brought here for a purpose.

Peter came into the bedroom and climbed into bed beside her.

“Honey, I’ve been thinking,” she said.

“Hmm. About what?”

“The neighbors. They can’t really be happy. They don’t have God in their lives. Ella and John Young, they flirt with infidelity and homosexuality. The Mitchells are nudists, and that can’t be a good influence on their kids. And I think Yume Kimura is Buddhist.”

“Yes. They’re on a path to perdition.”

“Well, I’ve been thinking. You’ve got your ministry, and the girls are at an age when they don’t need constant supervision. And lately I’ve been feeling a bit useless. Maybe God had us move to this neighborhood for a purpose.

“You mean to bring them to the Lord.”

“Yes. I think Jesus is calling me to do just that. Do you think it’s a good idea?”

“If it’s what God is calling you to do, my opinion doesn’t matter, so long as you don’t neglect your household duties. But I think you should pray on it and be sure.”

“Okay, I’ll do that.”

Dee was immensely pleased with herself, and when her husband turned and touched her shoulder, she didn’t mind. She reached down and took his member into her hand, stroking it to hardness. He climbed on top of her, and she guided his penis to her opening. He pushed forward, and there was the moment of pain as he penetrated her dry, outer lips, but only for a moment. He slid in and out of her for a few moments while she imagined how pleased the Lord would be if she brought her lost neighbors back into the fold.

While her husband had his way with her, she thought about Ella. The woman was in such need of help. She had so much to offer, smart, educated, beautiful, with dark, olive skin and luxurious black hair, full lips, large breasts. Then there was Yume Kimura, petite and demure, yet clearly intelligent and a capable businesswoman. She combined beauty and brains, long dark hair, small, pert breasts. She felt the pleasure begin to build inside her, but before it progressed very far Peter tensed and uttered a low moan. He softened and rolled off her, turning to fall asleep.

But she was troubled. She hadn’t orgasmed, but that wasn’t what bothered her. While there was nothing wrong with enjoying sex with her husband, it was better not to obsess over the pleasure; that was the path to sin. What bothered her was that she had come close while thinking of Ella and Yume.


That night in bed, Sarah and Jeff talked over what had transpired at the barbeque. They both had missed having other adult partners. Playing with the kids was great, but sometimes you want someone your own age, someone you aren’t so emotionally attached to. The Hendersons had been that for them, but since they had moved away there had been no one to fill that role. The Youngs would do nicely, if they were willing. They were clearly not monogamous, so that wasn’t a hurdle. Of course, getting them involved with the kids was probably out of the question. But that didn’t mean the adults couldn’t have fun with each other.

But Sarah and Jeff decided that Yume should be the immediate target. She had defied both of their expectations. She had seemed like a prim, proper, and traditional Japanese woman. But she was clearly no mere housewife. Yume might have a docile and subservient demeanor, but behind that façade she was sharp. She spoke fluent, nearly accentless English, with a good understanding of American idiom. She ran her own translation business for companies, both in Japan and in the U.S., that wanted to do business across the Pacific, and from what Sarah and Jeff understood she was quite successful. She might or might not want to have sex with them, but they both thought it would be good to be open with her. It would make things easier if the fact that they all had sex with the kids was out in the open between them, especially as Ricky was already having sex with Harmony and probably would be sleeping with the Emily and Mark before long.

“You know, if we end up fucking Yume and Ricky, there will be one drawback,” Jeff said.

“What’s that?”

“We’ll have even less time for just the two of us.”

“I think we’ll always make time for just us,” said Sarah. “There will be moments like right now.”

Jeff leaned in to kiss his wife, and she leaned in to meet him. Their lips brushed, gently at first, then more firmly. As they kissed, his hands slid along the side of her torso and thigh. He moved to kiss her neck, and she threw her head back to allow him access. The feeling of surrendering to him, exposing her jugular to him, exited her. She felt Jeff’s hand cup her breast, his thumb circling her nipple. She could feel herself start to get wet, and she could feel Jeff’s penis harden against her thigh.

The couple necked and cuddled, all the while Sarah’s thigh rubbing against Jeff’s member as his thigh rubbed her vulva. Her first orgasm of the night surprised her. It wasn’t a big one; frottage alone rarely brought her to the heights of ecstasy. But it was quite pleasant. She shuddered as the explosive warmth radiated from between her thighs.

She moved down and took him into her mouth. Her husband was goodly sized, some seven inches, but she was practiced at taking him whole. She circled his head with her tongue and then engulfed his shaft, flicking her tongue back and forth along the underside. A few moments of sucking, then she came off it, pushed his penis back against his stomach, and licked and gently nibbled the underside of the shaft. Jeff groaned with pleasure. She moved further down, taking his balls into her mouth and licking that special spot where the perineum met the ball sac. Jeff groaned again. She could tell he was close to cumming. But that was all right, Jeff was usually good for two, and he stayed harder for longer the second time around, which was better for her.

She moved back up and started sucking again, only to have him explode in her mouth. She reveled in the warm, salty musk. She licked the droplets that were still coming out of the head, making sure she had all of it. Then she moved up to show her husband. He enjoyed watching her swallow his cum, and it would help him get hard again faster. She held her mouth open for him, just like the porn stars do, then she closed her lips and swallowed, only to open it again to show the cum was gone.

Jeff grabbed his wife and threw her down on the bed. Climbing on top of her, he kissed her. Sarah loved it when he took her like this. The best part of being with a man was feeling his strength. He moved down and Sarah felt his tongue circle her right nipple, then the left. He spent several minutes sucking her breasts before moving down her body, kissing his way to the vee between her legs. She could feel him kissing her thighs and gently spreading them apart.

He moved his kisses closer to her pleasure spot, then she felt his tongue dart out and circle her clit. She shuddered with pleasure. She clutched at the sheets as he continued to lick around her clit and up and down her labia. She felt him slide his hands under her ass and lift her up, then his tongue circle and stab at her anus. She slid her hand down over her clit, rubbing it while her husband pleasured her back door, plunging his tongue as deep as it would go in her nether hole. She felt the orgasm build, so she stopped rubbing her clit. She wanted this to low level of pleasure to last. When the nascent orgasm subsided, she resumed her rubbing, only to stop when she felt it build again. She repeated this several times, edging herself closer and closer to the point where she could not stop it. The orgasm broke over her like a dam bursting, literally as she squirted her juices all over Jeff’s face.

Before she was fully recovered, she felt Jeff move up between her legs. He was hard again.

“No, in my ass,” she said as he started rubbing the head of his penis against her vaginal opening.

Sarah rolled over on her stomach, positioning a pillow beneath her, raising her ass, while Jeff grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand. She felt the cool oil drip out over her butt, and then his hands rubbing it between the cleft. More oil and his fingertips circled her anus, then one finger started probing. Sarah tensed involuntarily, then deliberately relaxed, allowing his index finger entry into her rectum. It was followed by a second finger, more oil, and then a third. Sliding in and out, it felt delicious.

After a few minutes, she felt the fingers withdraw and his weight begin to press against her. The head of his penis pushed against her anal ring and slid in easily. She gasped with pleasure. She loved having her ass fucked, the sensation of being filled back there. Why didn’t they do it more often? She reveled in the sensations, the tingling around her anus as his shaft rubbed against it, the way his penis just barely stimulated her clit from the other side. She gyrated her hips, grinding her clit against the pillow. It felt good, but again, was too soft to fully stimulate her.

Relax, she told herself. Just let it happen. Don’t rush it. Jeff will last a good, long while. And as soon as she did so, her second orgasm washed over her. It wasn’t explosive like the last one, but gentler, and longer, as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body.

She didn’t notice the signs of her husband cumming, she was so preoccupied with her own pleasure, but she felt him soften inside her and then slide out. She turned, and they kissed, falling asleep in each other’s arms.


Yume was bleary eyed the next morning. She had had a late-night teleconference with Tokyo until the wee hours of the morning, and she had awakened late and alone in bed; Riko had already risen. She stumbled into the kitchen to make tea when the doorbell rang. It must be Harmony come to see Riko, she thought.

Yume was surprised to see it was not just Harmony; Sarah was with her as well. She hastily pulled her dressing robe closed, embarrassed to be seen by another adult in this state of dishevelment. But she recovered her manners quickly and invited them in. Harmony disappeared into Ricky’s bedroom—the teen had her own room for appearance’s sake, although mother and daughter almost always slept together. She offered Sarah tea, and the two women had settled in, sipping the tea. Yume wondered what prompted the visit. Despite being neighbors for several years, Sarah had never visited and the barbeque the other day had only been the second time Yume had been inside the Mitchell home. Sarah got straight to the point.

“There’s something I need to talk to you about,” Sarah said. “First, it’s nothing to be worried about. Jeff and I are very discreet, but we know that you and Ricky are sleeping with one another.”

The bottom fell out of Yume’s stomach, and she thought she was going to be sick. To be found out, that was her worst nightmare, and it had just become real.

“We’re not going to tell anyone,” Sarah quickly added. “Our family is the same way. We just wanted you to know that. Ricky is getting older, and I don’t know if you know this, but she and Harmony are already having sex.”

Yume tried to comprehend what Sarah meant by saying her family was “the same way,” but the shock of being discovered was still too real to fully grasp all that Sarah said. Yume was afraid to speak, not sure how her neighbor would react to anything she said. All she could manage was to nod at the fact about Harmony and Ricky having sex with one another.

Sarah continued, “well, all the kids are likely to get closer, and Jeff and I thought it would be better if we were open about all this with you. That way we don’t constantly have be on guard around each other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.