Converting the Neighbors - Cover

Converting the Neighbors

Copyright© 2020 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 2: Harmony Makes a Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Harmony Makes a Discovery - The Mitchell family welcomes a new family to their Los Angeles neighborhood, only to discover they are evangelical Christians, which poses a problem for their incestuous lifestyle. So they set about converting their neighbors to their family-friendly lifestyle, only to discover there is a monster in their midst. This story is darker than my past ones, including rape, torture, and non-consensual sex (but there's lots of joyous, consensual sex too).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

The next afternoon, Harmony Mitchell and Riko Kimura were talking about boys. The two fourteen-year-olds were going to be starting high school in the fall, and to them high school meant boys and dates, or so they had been led to believe by teen dramas on television. The two were sitting on Riko’s bed arguing over which of the boys in high school were the hottest, which was difficult because they didn’t actually know all that many of them yet. They had agreed that Ron Harper, the quarterback of the football team, was quite the stud muffin, but they had disagreed over Jamal Washington, who Harmony thought was gorgeous, but who Riko thought was stuck up.

“If not Jamal, who else do think is hot?” asked Harmony.

Riko, or Ricky as she preferred to be called, was silent, a sly smile creeping across her face.

“C’mon. You’re thinking of someone. Who?

“Promise you won’t say anything to him?” said Ricky.

“Not if you don’t want me to.”

“Mark.”

“My brother Mark?”

Ricky nodded.

“He is kind of good looking,” admitted Harmony.

“He’s totally hot! Admit it.”

“Yeah, he’s a hottie.” Harmony visualized Mark’s cock. If Ricky only knew...

Ricky smiled in triumph. “I wonder if he’s a good kisser.”

“There’s only way to find out,” said Harmony, declining to mention that she knew very well that he was particularly good at kissing, on both sets of lips. “Are you sure you don’t want me to tell him that you have the hots for him?”

“Don’t you dare!”

“But it’s the only way to find out if he’s a good kisser.”

“Can I tell you something?” Ricky asked.

Harmony nodded.

“I’ve never kissed a boy.”

“Let me tell him. I’m sure he’d be happy to come over and kiss you.”

“Really? You think he likes me.”

“Of course, he would. You’re gorgeous.” Harmony was not lying. Ricky was tiny, only five feet tall and eighty-three pounds soaking wet, but she was like a little Japanese doll.

“I wonder what kissing a boy is like. Have you ever?”

Harmony nodded.

“Who?”
“It was a boy at camp last summer. You don’t know him.” It was a lie,
sort of. There had been a boy at camp, but Harmony could not admit that the other boys she’d kissed had in fact been her brother Mark and her father.

Then Harmony had a wicked thought. Ricky was her BFF, but the girl’s hotness had not been lost on Harmony. Ricky had never said anything to her about being into girls too, but sometimes out of the corner of her eye Harmony had seen her friend eyeing her or her sister Emily with what seemed like lust in her eyes. She wondered if Ricky might be up for some playing around.

“Do you want to practice seeing if you’re any good at it? Harmony asked.

“You mean, the two of us?”

“Why not?”
“Isn’t that kind of gay?” asked Ricky.

“Not if you’re thinking about boys when you do it.”

“Okay, but you can’t tell anyone.”

The two girls leaned in toward each other, stopping when their lips were a few inches apart. Ricky closed her eyes, and Harmony leaned in more, brushing her lips against those of her friend. Ricky’s lips parted ever so slightly, and Harmony slipped her tongue in between, not deep, but just enough to allow the tip of Ricky’s tongue to touch hers. Ricky didn’t protest, so Harmony grew bolder and took her friend’s head in her hands and pressed harder against her lips, forcing her tongue further in. Ricky, in turn, ran her hands down Harmony’s side. The two fell over onto the bed, kissing wildly.

Harmony ran her hand up to grasp Ricky’s right breast. It was small, smaller than her sister Emily’s, much smaller than her mother’s. But it was soft and felt good in her hand. Ricky broke the kiss and moved to kiss and nibble at Harmony’s neck. Harmony could feel her hot breath on her shoulder, and she could feel her own panties starting to grow damp. She could hardly believe her friend was doing this to her.

She maneuvered her left leg between Ricky’s thighs, pushing it upward until her thigh was against her friend’s crotch. Then with each movement, she rubbed Ricky’s pussy through her shorts and panties.

“Umm,” moaned Ricky, and the two girls started kissing again. But soon Ricky’s breath started growing ragged, and Harmony could tell she was nearing orgasm. She didn’t want her to cum before their clothes were off, so she broke the kiss.

Putting her forehead against that of her friend and looking deeply into her eyes, Harmony said, “I want to see you naked.”

Ricky smiled and started unbuttoning her blouse. Harmony pulled off her own t-shirt and unhooked her bra. Ricky stopped to look at her friend’s breasts.

“They’re beautiful.” She leaned in and kissed Harmony’s left nipple, running her tongue around it, before returning to removing her own shirt and bra.

Ricky’s breasts were small, but perfect. Round protrusions topped with small, red nipples, like cherries. Harmony couldn’t resist. She pushed Ricky down onto her back, and lying on top of her, took those nipples into her mouth, one after another. She felt them harden under her tongue.

Harmony felt Ricky fumbling to unzip her shorts, so she reached down and undid Ricky’s shorts for her and the two girls slipped them off. Harmony’s hand reached over to her friend’s crotch. It was warm and wet. Then she felt Ricky’s searching hand on her own pussy. The two fourteen-year-olds kissed and rubbed each other through their panties. Ricky soon trembled with an orgasm, but Harmony was not there yet. She could feel it starting, but it was a way off.

Ricky broke the kiss. “Can I kiss you ... down there?”

Harmony nodded in joyous disbelief, and Ricky slipped down between her friend’s legs. Harmony lifted her butt so that Ricky could slip her panties off. Then she could feel Ricky pulling apart her labia and her tongue start to explore her opening. Ricky curled her tongue so it was hard and thrust it deep inside Harmony, who gasped with pleasure. Then she moved it upward until it came underneath Harmony’s clit, at which point she clamped her lips around it and sucked it in.

“Oh, God!” gasped Harmony.

Ricky toyed with her clit, rubbing it with her lips. Then it happened. Harmony exploded, sending a stream of juices into Ricky’s face. But Harmony was oblivious of this, lost in the sensations of pleasure that were convulsing her.

“Oh my God! You’re all wet,” she finally said when she came back to the world.

Ricky giggled. “You squirted.”

“I didn’t know I could do that,” said Harmony. She had been at the receiving end of her mother’s ejaculations many times, but she had never squirted herself. She realized that something was off. Ricky was far too good a pussy licker to be a first timer. But she said nothing.

“It’s sexy,” said Ricky, who leaned in to kiss her.

“Now it’s my turn to do you.”

“Let’s do each other,” replied Ricky. “Sixty-nine.”

Ricky slipped off her own panties and climbed on top of her friend.

It was Harmony’s first good look at her friend’s pussy. It was cute, the inner lips protruding out ever so slightly, pink with excitement. She noticed that Ricky shaved, just like her own sister and mother did, leaving only a neatly trimmed patch of hair covering the mons. Harmony had often thought of shaving her own, but she didn’t yet have enough hair down there to bother. In the moment, she didn’t think it unusual that a fourteen-year-old would be shaving her pubes.

She leaned in and tasted Ricky. Her friend was quite juicy and delicious. She flicked her tongue against Ricky’s clit and felt Ricky giving her own a similar treatment. Harmony then started licking in earnest, and soon her friend was squirming in her arms. She had to hold her hips firmly to keep Ricky from squirming away from her tongue. Soon Ricky was rocked with her orgasm.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, oh Mommy, yes, keep doing that Mommy, yes!”

Harmony stopped her licking for an instance. Was Ricky calling out for her mom? Suddenly, it all became clear to the teen, Ricky’s shaved pubes, how she was so good at pussy licking. Ricky and her mom were like her own family. Harmony resumed her tongue work until Ricky’s orgasm ceased.

The two girls cuddled.

“You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that,” said Ricky. “I’ve always thought you were so sexy.”

“Me too, but I didn’t know how bring it up. I was too scared that you’d think I’m a dyke or something.”

“I’m not a lesbian,” said Ricky.

“Neither am I.”

“I just like fooling around with girls.”

“Me too. I really like boys, but girls can be sexy too. I guess we’re bi.” Harmony paused. “I have to ask you something.”

Ricky looked at her with raised eyebrows.

“When you were cumming,” continued Harmony, “you called out for your mom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.