Converting the Neighbors - Cover

Converting the Neighbors

Copyright© 2020 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 1: New Neighbors Arrive

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: New Neighbors Arrive - The Mitchell family welcomes a new family to their Los Angeles neighborhood, only to discover they are evangelical Christians, which poses a problem for their incestuous lifestyle. So they set about converting their neighbors to their family-friendly lifestyle, only to discover there is a monster in their midst. This story is darker than my past ones, including rape, torture, and non-consensual sex (but there's lots of joyous, consensual sex too).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

Sarah Mitchell was bent over the living room couch facing the window with her son’s cock buried deep inside her when she saw the moving van arrive. But preoccupied with what her sixteen-year-old son was doing to her, she didn’t give the van much thought at first. She loved the feeling of Mark’s cock sliding in and out of her. It wasn’t as big as her husband’s, but the fact that it belonged to her son made it especially erotic. And Mark was becoming quite the cocksman, again not as adept as his father, but more energetic and, as a teenager, able to recover more quickly for multiple rounds.

She ignored the van and what it meant for the moment, focusing on the orgasm that was starting to build. To her, this was the best part, those moments when the feeling of having a lover’s cock fill her and the steady joys of feeling his thrusts transitioned to sheer carnal bliss. The expectation of the orgasm to come was almost better than the orgasm itself, almost but not quite. She could feel it start deep in her belly and radiate out until her body was awash with pleasure. Conscious thought became impossible and all she knew was that pleasure. She convulsed. When the pleasure became so intense it became painful, she may have even screamed, she didn’t know.

Through it all, Mark kept thrusting in and out of her, never letting up. Gradually Sarah came back to reality. She was done, but her boy was not. She began gyrating and grinding against him when he made the down strokes. Soon he was picking up the pace, thrusting faster and faster, until he emitted a joyful groan, and she knew he was spilling his seed into her.

She stopped gyrating and held still, using her pelvic muscles to milk him. This was another erotic part, her own son’s sperm in her vagina. It was so wicked. He softened and slipped out of her, and she turned and kissed him, feeling the cum and juices drip down the inside of her right thigh.

“Umm, you are such a lovely boy. So good to mother.”

“Any time, Mom.”

They kissed again.

Then she remembered the moving van. She broke the kiss and looked back out the window. The new neighbors were moving into the Henderson house. She knew the house had been sold but nothing about who had bought it. Worry crept through her brain. New neighbors meant new people poking about, and with their family’s lifestyle, that could spell trouble if someone saw the wrong thing.

Sarah couldn’t see any of the new neighbors. At best, one could barely see the house across the street, and now the moving van blocked the view completely. This general lack of visibility was a good thing as far as the Mitchells were concerned. This was just about the perfect neighborhood for them. Driving along Benedict Canyon Drive in the hills above Beverly Hills, one could very easily miss the turn off for the isolated, winding road that ended in a cul-de-sac.

There were only four houses along the street. The Mitchells occupied one of the two larger ones, the other being the one across the street that now belonged to the new neighbors. There were two small bungalows further up the road. One, occupied by Yume Kimura and her daughter Riko, or Ricky, backed onto the Mitchell’s property, but a high fence blocked any view between the two properties. There was a gate in the fence, but no one used it except Sarah’s daughter Harmony when she wanted to visit her friend Ricky. The other bungalow had a rather mysterious owner, or at least it did until about a few months ago. The Mitchells had no idea who had owned it, but it had usually stood empty. The only sign of life were two cars that were parked in the drive for a few hours a couple times a week. Sarah and her husband Jeff concluded that it was someone’s love nest. But a few months ago, a young couple, John and Ella Young, had moved in. They worked in the film industry, but Sarah didn’t know them well. They kept to themselves, which was how the Mitchells liked it.

So, the neighborhood was very private. None of the neighbors could see or hear what was happening on the other properties, and the only regular visitors were the mail carrier and the UPS driver.

When the Hendersons had lived across the street, it had been a bit different. The Hendersons fucked their kids too, and there was a lot of comings and goings, with everyone sharing each other. But Ron Henderson was lured away with a lucrative job in New York, so things had become quiet in recent months.

“Mom, do you think the new neighbors will be like the Hendersons?” Mark asked her, as if he were reading her mind.

“No. That would be too much to hope. It’s almost certainly not the case.”

“Look, they have two teenage daughters,” said Mike. “Hot ones, too.”

Indeed, Sarah could now see two rather stunning blonde girls standing by the moving van. That spelled trouble. Teens meant kids hanging out at each others’ houses. While she had no problem with her kids making friends, and even fucking other teens, having outsiders inside the Mitchell home on a regular basis was a recipe for discovery and disaster.

At that moment Sarah decided on a plan. She would make a lasagna to take over to them—it was her week to do the cooking and she had been planning to make the lasagna for dinner tomorrow, but her family could eat something else. Bringing dinner over would be neighborly, as their kitchen would probably not be unpacked and they would be too busy to cook, plus it would give her a chance to meet them and investigate. She would also invite them to a barbecue on Friday. She might as well invite the Kimuras and the Youngs too, the whole neighborhood. Then she would warn them that her family was very casual about clothing, often going about half naked in the delightful L.A. climate. She had used that line on Yume Kimura, who was, so she thought at the time, a very traditional Japanese woman, and Ricky never came to visit; Harmony always went over there.

“We should get cleaned up,” she said to her son. “I’ve got things to do,” giving him one last kiss before heading off to the shower. “You were absolutely fabulous today. I just love having you inside me.”


The movers had emptied the van and driven off by the time Sarah made her way across the street with the lasagna. She rang the bell and one of the girls answered. Sarah couldn’t help but give her a quick, surreptitious once-over. She looked to be about fourteen, breasts just beginning to emerge, slim, blonde, braces. Absolutely beautiful.

“Hi, I’m Sarah Mitchell. I live across the street. I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.”

“That’s so nice of you, Mrs. Mitchell. Would you like to speak to my mom?”

Sarah nodded yes.

“Come in, and I’ll find her. I’m sorry there isn’t really a place to sit yet. We’re still unpacking.”

“That’s fine.”

The girl disappeared into another room. Very polite and well brought up, thought Sarah.

A few moments later a fortyish woman appeared. Big blue eyes, blonde like her daughter, but with hair cropped shorter. She was also quite busty. For a moment Sarah had a hope that she might one day bury her face in between those breasts, but she quickly shook that thought off. It wouldn’t do to be distracted.

“I’m Dee Reed, and if Anne got it right, you’re Sarah Mitchell,” the woman said, extending her hand.

“That’s right,” said Sarah, trying to juggle the lasagna so she could shake her hand.

“Oh, let me,” said Dee, taking the lasagna and setting it on a nearby box.

“The lasagna is for you, of course,” said Sarah. “It’s vegetarian, eggplant. This being L.A. you can never assume that people eat meat. Just pop it in the oven, 375 degrees for half an hour. The tray is foil, so no worries about returning it.”

“That’s so considerate of you.”

“I know how hectic moving can be. The last thing you’re going to want to do today is cook.”

“Yes, I was so worried about what to do about dinner. I prayed and the Lord provided.”

This was big trouble, thought Sarah. “So, I saw two girls outside. Any others?”

“No, unfortunately. We wanted a big family but have only been blessed with two. You met Anne, she’s fourteen. Chloe is a year older. You?”

“I have three. The oldest is a boy, and two girls. About the same age as yours.”

“And your husband?”

Presume much, thought Sarah. This is L.A., woman. “Jeff. He’s semi-retired.” Dee’s eyebrows went up a notch at this. “He started a software company that he sold a few years ago,” Sarah explained in response to her new neighbor’s reaction. “Now he works for a high-tech incubator downtown, advising startup companies. He goes into work two or three days a week. I’m at home.”

“I’m a homemaker, too,” said Dee. “It’s important that we women do for the family, don’t you think?”

“Actually, I’m an artist, a painter. I have a studio in the back of the house. Jeff and I split the household duties.”

“How progressive,” said Dee, with just a hint of disapproval in her voice.

“And your husband?” Of course, she had a husband, thought Sarah.

“Oh, of course. Peter has a ministry downtown, taking care of runaways and street children. There’s so much suffering.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful. It’s important work.” There was an awkward pause, and then Sarah continued, “Well I should let you go so you can get on with the unpacking. But we were thinking of having a welcome barbecue on Friday evening. we’ll invite the Kimuras and the Youngs, the other families on the street, and we can all get to know each other a bit better. If you’re able to make it, of course.”

“I’ll check with Peter, but I think that would be lovely.”

“About six p.m., if that works. And let me know if there are any dietary restrictions.”

“Perfect. And no, no dietary restrictions. Let me know what I can bring.”

“Just your family.”

Sarah took her leave and as she crossed the street thought that this was going to be a big problem. Jesus-people were always poking their noses into other people’s business. There would have to be a family meeting tonight to warn and remind the kids of how to act around them.


So, the Mitchells gathered in the living room that evening. Sarah told them about her reconnaissance mission and that the new neighbors, the Reeds, were evangelical Christians.

“So, under no circumstances should you invite the two girls into our house,” said Sarah to her three children. “We can’t afford to have them find out about our family play.”

“But we can go over there?” said Emily, the Mitchells’ middle child.

“Yes,” said Jeff. “Just watch what you say when you’re around them.”

“So, we can’t fool around with them, like we did with the Hendersons?” said Harmony, at fourteen the baby of the family.

“I’m afraid not, honey,” said Sarah. “They’re not likely to engage in any kind of sexual activity.”

“So, we can’t even fool around with the girls? That sucks,” said Mark.

“Actually, there will be no sucking involved,” said Jeff. Harmony giggled at the dad joke. “Look, if it happens that the Reed girls are up for it—and remember that consent comes first—then yes. But frankly, I doubt they will be up for it. Like with anyone else, there’s no problem with you playing with other teenagers. But don’t try anything with the parents. And your mom and I won’t be doing anything with them.”

“But they’re coming here on Friday,” said Harmony.

“That’s because they’ve been invited and we all know they’re coming,” said Sarah. The danger is if they get in the habit of dropping by unannounced or that one of us isn’t aware that they’re here. Then they may hear or see something that will get us into trouble.”

“Is there anything else?” asked Mark. “Or can we fool around now?”

“No, we’re done with the family meeting,” said Jeff.”

“Harmony, come to Mommy,” said Sarah. “I want my baby girl tonight.”

Harmony walked over and sat on her mother’s lap, kissing her, while Mark and Jeff sandwiched Emily between them. Clothes were quickly shed.

Sarah ended up on the couch, Harmony in her lap sucking on her mother’s breasts, while Sarah stroked her bottom, running her fingers along her daughter’s labia in the process. Sarah loved having her nipples played with, and Harmony had a thing for her breasts. She looked down at the girl, or rather young woman now. Harmony was blossoming into quite the young woman, but she was still quite girlish.

Sarah looked over at her husband and other children. Emily was on her knees in front of her father, sucking on his rather well-endowed cock. She was sitting on Mark’s face, the teen’s smaller, but still good-sized, penis firmly erect.

The breast play was nice, but Sarah wanted to taste her youngest. She lifted Harmony up so she was standing, her pussy in Sarah’s face. It was a pretty pussy, everything tucked neatly inside the outer labia, only to bloom when touched or licked. It was mostly hairless, with just a few wisps growing above her slit. It glistened just a bit. Sarah leaned in and gave it a lick, parting the lips with her tongue and running up until she just touched Harmony’s clit with the tip of her tongue. The girl shuddered.

“Umm. Oh Mommy, that feels so good.”

Her little girl tasted good, fresh with just a hint of tartness. Sarah wrapped her lips around Harmony’s clit sucking it deep into her mouth. At the same time, she slipped a finger into her girl’s vagina. She was already slick, and it entered easily, and the walls closed around it. Her little girl was a tight lay. Sarah was amazed that this little girl could take her husband’s cock, but she could, with ease. Her tongue circled the girl’s clit, and a second, then a third finger slipped in.

“Oh, oh God! Ummm! Fuck me, Mommy! Fuck me!” Harmony was in the throes of her first orgasm of the evening.

When her convulsions ceased, the girl dropped back down into her mother’s lap, placed both hands on Sarah’s head and kissed her mother deeply. Their two tongues intertwined, mother and daughter while Sarah’s hands roamed about her daughter’s tight, little body.

Finally, they broke the kiss, and Sarah looked into Harmony’s deep, brown eyes. She was an elfin little thing. She had inherited her father’s dark brown eyes and hair, like all three of her children, but Harmony’s eyes were wide and puppyish. Sarah could become lost in those eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.