I'm Not Going to Do That - Cover

I'm Not Going to Do That

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Young man must deal with promiscuous girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cuckold   Sharing   .

I fell in love with her almost immediately. Well, okay, maybe it wasn’t love but infatuation, that’s the first step usually. What guy wouldn’t? She was smart and pretty and lively. With her light blue eyes, short dark hair, trim figure and handful-sized breasts, she drew me like a magnet.

Carol seemed to like me right off the bat to and we soon got more and more involved in each other’s life. We liked most of the same things, such as food and music and quiet walks in nature. That made it easy to be around each other and enjoyable and we did.

It wasn’t too long before we discovered how much the other liked sex. She seemed always ready whenever the opportunity presented itself and initiated activities as often as I did. Even our screwing styles were compatible, sensing what the other wanted, soothing or vigorous.

After a few months we were spending a lot of time together, even overnighting at one or the other’s place a few times each week. We had never talked about sex explicitly because it had just come so naturally into our relationship.

One night we hadn’t yet gotten naked after arriving at her place after dinner. Carol said we needed to talk. I put on my best listening attitude and waited to see what about.

“I’d like to know if you have any other girlfriends or lovers,” she asked. When I said I didn’t, she continued, “Well, I do have other lovers and the only reason I’m mentioning it now is that I am going away with one of them for almost a week and I felt you deserved an explanation. You have never asked me about that and I don’t know how much you want to know but I will be honest with any of your questions. I care a lot for you and that is what you deserve.”

I was silent for a bit, digesting this major revelation. I had no hint that I was sharing her body with anyone else so wasn’t really sure how I felt about it. My logical mind said that it was her body and she could make her own choices, but my emotional part was jealous and hurt. My curious part said, “I’ve got to know what’s going on no matter how it feels.”

Finally I asked, “Is this something new?” She told me that this lover was her first when she was 16 and he had continued with her regularly since then. So then I asked, “Since I’m with you so much of the time, when do you see him, and I assume it is a him?”

She told me that it was an older man that she worked for, first part time in high school and now full time. He was a mentor both sexually and with life questions. They had sex practically every day at work, usually at lunchtime.

I’d wondered why I had never met her boss who was a consultant type person so the office was private. I guess their screwing was early enough in the day that I would never notice by the time she was naked with me.

She reached over and took my hand and looked at me steadily in the eye as she answered, “He has obtained a major consulting contract and needs my help on site. This is happened twice before. And yes, we share a hotel room.”

After a silent interval she added, “I know this is something that you didn’t expect or want to hear about, but it is an important part of my life just as you are in a very different way. I have learned to keep my lovers separate over the years and if you can accept that, our relationship can endure and get stronger. Do you need time to think about it? My wish is that we can make love right now as we expected to and you will see that nothing has really changed.”

She stood me up and kissed me hard, arms wrapped around me. I was torn with attraction and fear and some other things I didn’t even know how to put labels on. When I felt my cock responding, I knew that was the direction to go and I started undressing her.

That copulation was different than any we had had before. I think she expected and understood my feelings because as I was pushing into the pussy I had thought was all mine, she urged me to take her and to say my feelings. She said I could call her a slut if I wanted to. My thoughts were incoherent as I pumped, finally blasting my orgasm into her and collapsing on her body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.