He Owns Both of Us - Cover

He Owns Both of Us

Copyright© 2020 by Master E

Chapter 1: Taking Over

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Taking Over - A neglected young wife by her week sissy husband gets a way out of her sexual frustration when a dominant powerful black man steps in and take control of both of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

My name is Amy, 35 years and been married to Derek for the last 10 years. Derek is 40 years old and works as consultant for a big firm. We have no children as I have asked my husband soon after we got married to postpone any plans for children until we secured our careers and had time for ourselves; traveling and so forth. What I haven’t said to my husband though is that at 19 of age I was raped by couple of Latinos and got pregnant, she is 16 years old now and lives with my mother under the pretext of being her daughter (my sister) to give a better chance in life and allowing me to finish my studies and get a degree.

Being a Catholic abortion was not an issue and the subject was never brought up in our home, my mom convinced me to keep this a secret between the two of and not to mention anything about Tanya, my daughter to my husband to be; Derek. So for the sake of this story hubby doesn’t know of the existence of Tanya (as my daughter that is). However the first time he met my mom who happened to live some 100 miles away in another city, she introduced Tanya as her daughter ... my sister! I was assured by my mom that when Tanya is older she will tell her the truth about her birth.

As it’s often the case; time passes by and somehow we just did not think of having children Derek and I. So far our lives have been very quiet and rather dull; nothing exciting was happening nor did we expect any! I would go and visit my daughter whenever Derek is traveling on business for couple of days and spend time with her. Tanya have bloomed into a very beautiful young teen with almost perfect body developing nice and proportioned breasts and at 15 she was already 5’3” tall with athletic body, but not muscled out with well toned thighs and calves. She inherited the DNA of her father whoever he may be since I was raped by two men that fateful night. Her ass was wide and high with nice flared hips; round and firm and yet bubbly! She was told the truth when she was 16 and she took it quite well but was instructed not to say a thing to Derek, her brother in-law, my sissy Hubby as he believes she is my younger sister!

Our outing was limited to the weekly dinner at the same nearby restaurant by ourselves with no friends to share the evening with. Our conversation stalled long time ago and we hardly had anything to talk about.

Derek is a good man, a good provider and he never cheated on me; but he is a boring man and I came to realize soon after marriage that he is very passive; never objecting to anything I ask. I would even say he is ‘submissive’. So far he never tried to impose or have the last word in any of our arguments no matter what the issue was even when I knew he was right! I believe he lacks the confidence in himself as an Alfa male, he definitely have a very low self esteem and I am sure that having a small thin penis less than four inches contributed greatly to his sense of inferiority. And to make things worse he is suffering from ED (Erection Dysfunction) and premature ejaculation condition.

I am 5’5” with 125lbs, well spread with emphasis on my bubbly round ass and 34C breasts ... no sagging and bra is optional. My nipples are extremely sensitive and very large (2cm diameter & 1.5vertical); my hair is dirty blonde, my lips are full, my thighs and claves are well defined, strong and attract men’s attention on our limited outing. I am shy and very submissive. Derek was my first man ever and I was virgin when we married (since he wasn’t aware of neither my rape nor the outcome of it ... A daughter).

We didn’t have any friends really, just few acquaintances. I have realized two years after we married that something was wrong with Derek as although I had basically no real sexual experience; I did masturbate while in college and I was always able to reach orgasm. This wasn’t the case with Derek; I never gotten an orgasm with him as he would cum within few seconds after penetration and it was always in the missionary position with no foreplay or stimulation. It would happen once a week and sometimes twice a month if Derek had to travel for business.

Derek and I never had oral sex so I never had a taste of his cum hence he never went down on me either! I was frustrated sexually and continuously horny ... leading to several masturbatory sessions daily while Derek is at work. But with my lack of sexual experience since I haven’t been with any man other than Derek, I thought that all sex is the same.

Then one day we were at the mall looking for a new dress for my upcoming 35th birthday as Derek been invited to the Company’s annual party which fell on the same day as my birthday; he decided that we should go and celebrate it there. After spending couple of hours looking at different stores and dresses, I finally found a beautiful silk dress that would look very nice on me, simple and yet sexy and elegant. It was much shorter than all of my dresses and skirts, ending about nine inches above my knees which will expose a lot of my thighs; and it had no lining. The color was nice; silver-gray with a deep cleavage that made me wonder if I would dare to wear such revealing dress.

Derek came to check on me as he was sitting outside the fitting room, when he saw the dress he asked me about the price tag; I told him it was too expensive and placed it back on the rack; and then we heard a guttural commanding voice saying; “You should get it ... will look great on you. Try it on”.

I didn’t notice the man before and he must have been observing me for a while; I blushed and turned red looking down at me feet; Derek turned around and saw the man standing two meters behind him and said, “Hi ... Oh I am Derek and this is my wife Amy. It’s her birthday tomorrow. I think you are right it is a beautiful dress after all!”

The man approached Derek and introduced himself as James, I looked up at him and said to him “Hi ... I...” and I didn’t know what else to say as I was turning red and blushing profusely, James was much taller than Derek’s 5’9”; he must be at least 6’3” or 6’5” with huge long arms, and around 240lbs with flat abdomen visible under the thin stretched material he was wearing, very fit and really handsome. I was told later that he was 55 years of age and that he was a sitting Bench Judge. His eyes were piercing caramel color! I guess I should mention also that James is black!!

Meanwhile, Derek kept encouraging me to try on the dress “Go ahead honey ... Put it on and see how it looks on you.”

“I am sure you will look great in this dress ... I like it; it was designed for you ... Go ahead and put it on now Amy” James reaffirming Derek’s plea. It sounded more of a command than a request! Somehow I felt OK to be told what to do and thrilled to find at last a man who seemed to know what he wants and have self confidence. It was so apparent; a change from Derek’s lack of those qualities.

“Oh ... No Derek this dress is way over priced ... Too expensive and we shouldn’t ev...” and before I could finish my objection I was stopped by James who walked to me and took hold of the dress hanging on the rack few feet from the fitting room and looked at the price tag. After checking the price; he gave it back to me and said, “Amy ... I told you to put it on, so go inside and come out and let me see how it looks on you.”

James tone was firm and yet calm ... he wasn’t asking ... he was telling me what to do. I did as I was told and went inside to change; Derek didn’t say a word and let James takes control of the situation. My emotions were creating havoc within me, I couldn’t focus or concentrate on how to respond to such dominant man since Derek kept silent, deep down I felt also exhilaration and a strange feeling run through my entire body; something new to me and I realized that my nipples were very hard and my pussy pulsating and getting wet! My face turned deeper red and my legs were shacking.

The dress was really much shorter than what it seemed when I wore it; I was showing quite a lot of my beautiful thighs and sexy legs; the deep ‘V’ cleavage exposed plenty of my ample breasts too. The silky material enhanced my feelings and I felt happy especially after I took a long good look at myself in the full length mirror. I knew that Derek will love it but he won’t buy it because of the steep price.

When I finally came out, James was sitting on a chair he pulled from the nearby counter just two meters from the cubicle. He stood up and I could see he was very pleased with what he saw and kept checking me up openly and intently, I felt as if I was standing naked in front of him and I was flushed. Derek didn’t leave his place few meters farther from where James and I were, he just nodded his approval and asked me again about the price.

James didn’t give me the time to answer Derek as he told me to swivel around slowly so that he could see me from the back which I did without hesitation. Then to my utter surprise James approached me and stood behind me so close that I could feel the heat of his body and whispered in my ear while my husband sat there watching him place his hands on my ass, “Amy go back inside and take off your bra and panties and come back out” and he pushed me gently toward the fitting room again.

I couldn’t believe what was happening as I walked back unable to think rationally; my pussy was throbbing and my nipples were pulsating. I was ashamed of what was happening to me. And yet as a robot I removed my panties which were soaked by then and my bra, I felt extremely sexy but also vulnerable for some reason as I never went out without underwear and James had a hypnotizing effect on me from the very start. When he looked at me it was as I am being stripped and my legs felt weak.

I heard James talking with Derek telling him that he is buying the dress for me as a Birthday gift. I guess the way he spoke to my husband didn’t leave any doubt about James determination to have his way and get what he wants. There was no reaction from Hubby!

When I came back out wearing only the flimsy short dress with nothing underneath, I felt naked ... I felt sexy; really sexy and may be the fact that I knew I was entirely naked under my new sexy dress standing in front of a powerful, assertive dominant handsome man was the galvanizing factor in how I felt.

I felt so feminine, admired and wanted as I couldn’t miss the way James looked at me ... His staring eyes penetrated me and I quivered! James was holding a shoe box with a pair of 4” high heels matching my dress and told me to put them on, this time I obeyed and I did as told not wanting him to ask me again. By then Derek had moved from his location and was standing few feet from where we are watching James talking to me saying;

“These are my gift to you Amy ... It is your birthday and you deserve beautiful things like you. You are sexy and I like you ... You know that by now. Don’t you?”

“But we just met minutes ago James ... We don’t know you and we never had anything like this happened to us before. This is really too much” I answered him while Derek kept quiet watching James moving closer to me until he had his hands again resting on my waist and ass. I was shivering but not from the cold, my nipples were still very hard and now without my panties I felt my juices running down my thighs. I needed to sit or go away before I fall as my knees were shacking. My face was so hot or at least was how I felt, I couldn’t resist the magnetism of that black man nor resist anything he wanted me to do.

“But I want to know you better ... Both of you and be your friend, so let us leave this place and allow me to treat you for a nice dinner.”

I looked at my husband seeking his help while James was kneading my ass cheeks sending tremors through my sexually starving body. So when there was no reaction from Derek, James said, “It’s settled then ... Let us pay for these and go to your place to change into the new outfit before we go to dinner.” My mind was blank and my sissy Hubby continued to be silent not expressing an opinion on what was happening.

I went back to change into my old cloths but not before James told me in loud enough voice “Don’t put back your underwear Amy” and he patted my ass. I put on my old shoes and dress leaving my bra and panties in my purse as I was instructed to do by this assertive dominant black man!

When I walked out of the fitting room, James told my Hubby to come over and join us. Hubby walked on my left and James was on my right with his left arm around my waist heading to the cashier window. James paid for the purchases $1300 and we left the Mall to the parking structure. James and I were couple of steps ahead of my sissy Hubby carrying my new outfit.

“Where did you park your car Derek?” James inquired without turning his head still having his arm around me.

“Over there by the column next to the exit” my husband responded without objecting to any of James plans or the liberties he was taking with me.

“Oh ... Great I am parked at the opposite lane. Amy will ride with me Derek and we meet at your place.” James shouted, not asking but merely telling my own husband of what is going to happen and there was no contrary response from me either. Not that I wanted.

We walked to James’ car. I have never been with a black man before or any other man to that matter; so I had no clue of how I am supposed to react to James’ forwardness and his dominant attitude. All I knew is that somehow I like it all and had the feeling that things are about to change drastically and definitely in our home; I couldn’t fully grasp the consequences of what is happening right now other than I have to do whatever that strong handsome black man wants from me ... from us. All I knew then that I was extremely wet between my legs, my nipples aching and my cunt pulsating, this feeling added to my confusion as I never felt that way before with Hubby.

I opened the car and sat next to James and looked him in the eyes admiring the fine features of his powerful face. He smiled at me and said “Amy ... from now on you are mine and I will take care of you.”

James moved the car and followed my husband’s car to the freeway ramp. Once we were on the freeway he slowed down a bit and drove in the first right lane letting my Hubby disappear in the fast traffic ahead. James drove at 40mph and told me to pull up my dress up to my waist and spread my legs for him. I know it is crazy and shameful but I did exactly what he instructed me to do without hesitation. I was sitting with my lower part completely exposed, I had my head turned toward him with my lips slightly open as if some words were meant to be out ... but none was said. James just looked at my nakedness with a smirk on his face. I was hot ... my entire body was on fire. My face flushed, I was shaking and I couldn’t stop the tremor that took hold of my cunt since the moment James had touched me at the mall. My nipples were harder than I could remember and pulsating. He didn’t touch me though ... Just stared at my belly and pussy leaking my juices on his leather seat. He did not need to touch me. He knew he owned me already. As if to assert his dominance to me; he said, “Amy, keep looking at me and with one hand I want you to bring yourself off, cum for me. Use the other hand to play with your breast and do not break eye contact with me. Do it now.” I was in trance, nothing else existed other than the echo of his deep commanding voice ringing in my ears ... in my soul. I did not think ... I just did as he wanted and played with my drenched pussy in front of him; my fingers were teasing and torturing my aching nipples. It took only two minutes for me to reach my first orgasm and tried to stifle my moans but couldn’t and I screamed, “Oh god ... I am Cumming ... I am Cumming James” another wave hit me and then another, I almost slid on my seat and my eyes were closed breathing heavily.”

“Amy ... Open your eyes and look at me ... No do not stop ... Do not close your legs and I want you to cum for me more.” He said in his hypnotizing voice.

“I can’t James ... Please I am shaking all over and I came already so much ... Please let me stop.” I begged as I knew we were about to be home and my legs won’t be able to carry me if I continued to cum.

He nodded and said “OK Amy ... You did good. You are my woman now and this is only the start and I expect from you complete obedience. Ok ... You may stop Cumming for now.” He seemed glad and the strange thing is that I wasn’t angry at him or feeling ashamed, on the contrary I felt a sense of belonging, submissiveness to that dominant man, excitement I haven’t felt before and an urge to do what he commands from me.

Few minutes later we arrived home; we parked next to Hubby’s car in the garage and went into the house with James’ hand resting on my ass. I asked James if he would like a drink, he declined and asked me to put the items he bought for me in the bedroom and come down to the living room to join him and Derek who was already there.

I went up to my bedroom and dropped the packages on the bed and came down. Once I was seated in my usual chair; James told me to come and sit next to him on the Sofa facing my husband Derek, again without a word I moved and joined James sitting very close to him with our thighs touching.

“OK you two ... I know you must be shocked, surprised, overwhelmed and wondering what’s the hell is happening; so listen to me carefully and you will understand my actions today and what the future will be from tonight onward for both of you. I know everything about you, where you live, where you work, where you go and hang around, who are your friends, your family! Most importantly every little detail of your life. I may add there isn’t much to say. You have a pathetic life, boring and empty. No friends and no hobbies. Amy you go to the gym three times a week. Derek you are good at work and you earn around $165K plus bonuses. Hence your wife shouldn’t be working and to stay home as she will have new chores to take care of once I move in.

I have been watching you for over three months now; I have watched you at your weekly dinner in that little restaurant, followed you few times when you left home and I know that both of you are bored with each other and no friends to spend time with or socialize with.

I am an experienced dominant man, I have powerful connections and high placed friends. I understand body language and able to read between the lines; so here is my assessment of you two; and what happened today was the irrefutable confirmation of my findings.

Derek ... you are a very passive white Boi with very low self esteem and lacking confidence, hence you left no choice to Amy who is very shy and submissive to try and make decisions which should have been yours to make. In a marriage or a relationship the man is expected to play the Alpha part, which you are not. Amy craves the presence of a strong man by her side to take from her the burden of making decisions. All these facts were proved tonight to you both ... Do you agree?”

I looked at Derek and then at James waiting to see Derek’s reaction. Few long minutes passed by and Derek hasn’t uttered a word; he kept his head lowered and I was a bit rattled from James’ revelation which were to say the least all true. James then continued;

“Amy ... Look at me in the eyes and answer me without trying to find a proper answer ... I want you to just say the truth straight ... The truth. Does Derek satisfy you sexually? Does he make you cum until you can’t cum anymore? Do you reach orgasms when he fucks you? Answer me Amy, don’t think ... Just say what you feel.”

“Eah ... Umm ... No he doesn’t ... he never did and I never reached an orgasm with him; he comes in few seconds once he enters my pussy. He’s unable to keep an erection long enough for me to reach orgasm ... Sorry Derek” I answered without looking at James as I was ashamed.

James then turned to Derek and told him, “What say you Derek ... Do you agree with what your wife just said? Do you cum so fast that she is unable to enjoy herself when you fuck her? I presume you have a tiny pitiful penis ... A skinny one ... Like a little boy’s penis, isn’t it Derek?”

Derek couldn’t keep silent and ignore the commanding tone of James; his presence alone and imposing stature commanded respect; he knew that he must admit his weaknesses to this superior man. He couldn’t either ignore the fact that his beautiful sexy wife had already submitted to James from the moment she agreed to put on the dress without underwear at the store. Derek couldn’t fool himself anymore and had to accept who he is; so he just nodded his head couple of times and said, “It is all true ... I cum very fast and I know I can’t pleasure her.”

At this point James had validated all his predictions and analysis of us. He told us to listen to what he has for us;

“From tonight onward, I own both of you; you will do as I command without any hesitation or argument no matter what I demand from you both. In exchange for your complete obedience and submission you will never fall again experience the bored life you had so far. You will learn a lot from me and you will have fun so far nonexistent in your miserable life; there will be parties to go to, outings and even some local travel. I need to hear from you that you understand what I am asking from you; are you OK with that so far?” And he waited for our response.

I looked at Derek and I nodded my head affirmatively; Derek kept looking at me for few seconds and then he nodded his head several times declaring our acceptance. But James wasn’t accepting the way we responded and said;

“NO ... That is not good enough; I must hear you both clearly declaring your acceptance, and once you agree there will be no going back.Understood?”

I took the initiative first and said “Yes ... James I accept.”

Then Derek followed suite and said “I am OK too.”

“For the record, Derek you will always address me by “Sir” whether in private or public. And you will not introduce Amy as your wife whenever you are present with us ... Just a friend from college. Understood Boi?”

“Yes ... Yes Sir I understand.” Derek answered with a feeble shaking voice.

“As for you Amy ... You will address me ALWAYS by Master in private and around my friends and likeminded people; in public you may choose either Master or Sir. You will never call me by my name unless I say so. After dinner I will also tell you about some of the most important rules and guidelines that you must observe and follow at all times. Is that clear to both of you?” And he waited for our understanding which came with repeated strong nods from Derek and me.

“OK then ... Let’s move; I have a very nice place I want to take you to tonight, the atmosphere is elegant and the food is amazing. Amy you will be the center of attention especially when we dance. Derek you will enjoy your dinner and drinks, however you will not touch your wife in any way nor you will dance with her; understood? You can stay in your cloth you wearing.” No comment came from Derek; he just nodded his understanding.

“Amy show the way to your bedroom; your useless hubby will wait for us down here.”

I walked to the stairs leading to the bedrooms upstairs, James following close behind me feeling my ass under my dress. Once in our master bedroom James sat in the corner chair and told me to take off my cloth. I did as ordered and when I was totally naked with only my heels on; he summand me to stand in front of him and to turn around slowly, I did and he grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them; then he slapped hard each cheek twice. I felt the heat mounting within my groin and my nipples started to harden, it was a new feeling for me and I loved it.

“Amy ... From now on you will shave all the hair on your cunt and around your anus although you don’t have much there, I want you always to be bare and smooth. You will start tonight, go take a shower and shave it all, then you will put on your new dress and shoes with no underwear and this will be your new way of dressing up for me, no more panties or bra. Understood?”

“Yes”

I was slapped once on my ass and once on my mound hard and I let out a scream. “Yes what slut?” he shouted at me.

“Yes Sir no panties or bra”

“Good girl so remember that and go now and get ready; I will wait with your sissy husband.” James said pushing me toward the bathroom.

I used Derek shaving cream, his trimmer and blade to shave my pussy and my mound smooth removing all trace of hair especially between my labia and outer lips and then with hand held mirror I checked the area around my anus and I applied a generous amount of hair remover cream to ensure that I am completely clean. I was running on high with mixed emotions about what has taken place since the afternoon and what would happen next; trying to make sense of it; to analyze my feeling and behavior, to explain my surrender to this strange man; the attraction that I felt toward him and why I have so easily submitted to all his demands.

Why my body betrayed me from the moment I heard his first command; trying to rationalize and explain why I didn’t resist when he told me to take off my panties and bra at the store. More importantly why my pussy gotten so wet and remained so the entire time; why my nipples hardened more than ever before and my mound pulsating and my juices running unabated? I felt walking on air ... In a fog led by James’ demanding voice. The feeling of James hands on my ass and my mound was still there ... Burning my soul and unleashing my sexual hunger, my sexual need which has been denied for years by my weak and ill equipped and submissive husband. Somehow I knew that all this will be soon behind me; I knew I will be fucked and made to do things I would have never even imagined doing; and doing it willingly and wantonly.

I felt attracted to James ... NO; I was pulled to him as a magnet by his demeanor, his dominance and powerful presence. His self confidence from the moment he spoke first inspired me to finally surrender to a man, a real man who can take control and all I have to do is to obey him and submit to all his demands. A man who will be able finally to give me what I lacked for the last ten years with my husband, a man that will open Pandora’s sexual box and leads me to discover my sexuality ... My limits. I have waited long for this and I am ready now ... I confess I didn’t look for it but it has been hidden deep in my subconscious for years unbeknownst to me!

After I shaved my pussy smooth I applied lotion to keep the silkiness of the skin and did the same around my anus and cheeks; it was the first time that I do this and I loved the feeling of it. After the shower I splashed some perfume and as per James instructions I ignored any underwear and slipped on my new silk dress he bought for me with the new high heels pumps. I checked myself in the mirror and almost didn’t recognize myself, I was flushed and there was a shinning to my eyes, I was excited like a virgin on her first date and my juices were soaking my cunt which kept pulsating. I hoped that Derek will not freak out when he sees how much thighs and cleavage I was exposing with James’ gift.

When I came down to join Derek and James, I sensed that there has been some talk between the two guys but I didn’t dare to ask. James ordered me to pull up the dress to show him my bare pussy and to bent down at my wait with my back to him, I did immediately as told and my cunt was exposed to his prying eyes displaying my wetness and the swollen labia. I was then asked to spread my ass cheeks for him and I complied without hesitation showing him that my anus was also clear from any hair.

We left home and James decided to use his own car, I was told to sit in the front while Derek sat in the back and was reminded to sit still at the restaurant and enjoy his dinner; that when it is time to dance to remain and watch only. Derek acknowledged James’ demand by nodding his head.

We were given a booth at the back of the restaurant, a very elegant place with amazing design and expensive setting; the crowd consisted mostly of black men with white and few Latinas women. I sat in the middle between the two men with James on my left. James ordered the drinks and then we ordered our meals.

While drinking and waiting for our meals to be served, James told me to push apart the fabric at my cleavage and let my breasts out, I hesitated just for few seconds and then I pushed outward the two panels letting my breasts out in the open on display. Meanwhile James had already pulled up the hem of my short silk dress up to my waist. I was almost naked and on display in semi public place! Instead of panicking or upset, I felt increasingly aroused and proud of my body!

James played with my hard nipples and when he took one in his mouth I let out a long loud moan and I spread my legs as wide as I could between the two men. Hubby was watching us and James had his left hand inside my drenched cunt finger fucking me to my first orgasm. When the waitress brought our dinner I panicked of what she might say or do and I tried to cover up, I was stopped by James and told to stay put and he kept fucking me with his fingers while the food being served. The middle aged white waitress looked intently at me and just smiled. I couldn’t prevent myself from Cumming in front of her and I stiffened when suddenly James pinched my erect clit with his fingers making me cum again loudly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.