Stepson Fantasy - Cover

Stepson Fantasy

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Chapter 9: Busted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Busted - Peggy loved teasing her new 16 year old stepson. She would catch him looking down her blouse, and it was a great fantasy of hers to imagine fucking him. In one of her masturbation sessions she decided to teach him how to please a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Steve called Joey after the trio got discovered sleeping together. Joey answered promptly and said “Dude, what happened after I left?” “Well, I got yelled at for fucking my stepsister, and told to go to my room”. Joey said, “yeh, when you think about it we did kinda screw up”. But we were invited to fuck her, damn, what are guys supposed to do?”, Steve questioned. “Well, now we can’t fuck her without her mom’s permission, I guess, said Joey, sarcastically.

“We have another problem, Joey. The pictures I took on the basketball court of Peggy sucking everybody off were found on my phone by Dana.” “Oh shit.” Who else has them, Steve?” “I sent them to you, of course, but I also sent them to the other guys who were there. I didn’t think about it at the time, but that was a dumb ass thing for me to do. We have to make sure those other two don’t let anyone see them. Can you help me convince them, Joey?” “You mean, in order to protect our Super-Secret that we have with Peggy?” Steve could hear Joey grinning over the phone. Yeh, I will talk to them.”

Later that day Steve and Joey met up. Joey said “we have a problem. Mike sent the photos to someone who’s dad found out about them. His dad works at the same company as Peggy’s husband. “Holy shit, now what do we do?” “I guess just hope the story doesn’t get out any further than that”, Joey lamented. He could sense that there would be no repeat performances by Peggy if she knew someone’s parent found out what happened.

Peggy was on cloud nine. She woke up still in the arms of her daughter. They grinned to each other as if to acknowledge what a crazy, but wonderful thing they did. They both showered together and washed each other intimately. Peggy knew that they had stepped over the boundary of what decent society would describe the relations between mother and daughter, but for now, she did not care. What happened between her and Dana was for them to know and deal with.

They went to the pharmacy and got the morning after pill. Peggy also arranged for birth control to start. She felt that was enough to take care of the immediate needs of Dana, as long as there was no more fucking any boys for a while, anyway. Peggy also knew that once a person is sexually active, it was going to be nearly impossible to stop it. Peggy had done the same thing when she was young, too, so she could understand the desire.

Hubby came home and was excited too. He had been told that a kick-off party for the new project was being planned. He was happy that his efforts to get that job were being recognized by the company. The party was just for the project team and it was going to happen on Friday. “That’s great, Hon,” Peggy said. She was excited for him too. Maybe this would get them back in to a more normal mode around the house since it had been really crazy around there for the past few weeks. “Let me know what to wear”.

The next day, Friday morning, Peggy got a strange text message from someone who did not identify themselves. But it was very ugly. It was referring to her antics on the basketball court with the boys. She panicked. She called Steve and showed him the message. “Someone knows. What should I do? This person must know what happened” Steve told her “it was probably from one of the other boys, who just wants to get a little more action from you. Just ignore it”.

She got another message around noon, from the same number, saying: “I know what you did, and you are gonna need to meet me to discuss this”. Peggy’s heart raced. She was really concerned now. She texted back “What do you want?” The next message was very specific. “I want you to meet me tonight. I will send you instructions. And be wearing what you wore on the basketball court”. “Oh, my gawd, one of the boys is blackmailing me into meeting him”, she meekly told Steve, later. Steve was furious. “I told those guys not to let anyone know. I don’t know how this is happening. What are you gonna do? “I guess I will do what he wants.” Peggy sighed, “but he’s just a kid. I know I can handle him. But tonight is the kick -off meeting and I told your father I would be with him. I will have to figure something out”

Peggy told her husband that something had come up and she might not be able to join him at the kick-off party. He told her, “don’t worry, it is just some of the guys getting together. No wives. I don’t know any details but was told it will be a fun event”. Peggy was relieved. It seemed like she’d have a chance to get this situation taken care of while her hubby was gonna be out. No problem.

Peggy slipped out of the house to meet her blackmailer. She had a taxi pick her up a block away. She was wearing exactly what she had on the day she went out to the basketball court to bring “refreshments” to the boys playing hoops. She once again ‘borrowed’ her daughter’s very short denim skirt, and she wore the same stretchy ‘wife beater’ tank top. She did not wear a bra. She figured it would be too obvious if she had one on and did not want to argue about it to this kid, whoever he was. Besides, she thought, she had great tits, so why not show them off? She did draw the line at going commando with such a short skirt on. Her pussy would be exposed just getting in and out of the taxi, so she needed that little bit of covering to retain her modesty.

The instructions were to meet at a warehouse in an area that Peggy was not familiar with. Seemed odd that a boy would even have access to this building after hours, but, she would soon find out. She figured he wanted another blow job, so she wanted to get this over and stop this blackmail. There was a chair waiting for her, just as her instructions said there would be. There was an envelope in the chair. On the outside of it was a note. The note said please sit down. Open the envelope. Put it on. You will not be harmed in any way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.