Stepson Fantasy - Cover

Stepson Fantasy

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Chapter 5: Peggy’s Hubby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Peggy’s Hubby - Peggy loved teasing her new 16 year old stepson. She would catch him looking down her blouse, and it was a great fantasy of hers to imagine fucking him. In one of her masturbation sessions she decided to teach him how to please a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting  

When Peggy got home from Wanda’s place, she was exhausted. The bike ride, the rain, the incredible lesbian sex she had with Wanda, combined with all the wine made her desperate to go to bed. But hubby had other ideas. When she walked in, she looked pretty worn out. Her hair was a mess, her clothes were wrinkled, and she looked like she just woke up. The remnants of the little make-up she did wear was smeared on her face in an odd way. She also smelled like pussy. She had dried juices all over her face and neck. When her husband got close, she tried to wave him off from his hello embrace. He would not have it and gave her a deep, slow kiss.

He didn’t seem to notice her disheveled appearance or the odd scent as he excitedly told her about the events of the day for him. That big construction project bid that he had been working on for weeks, and occupied his mind, was awarded today and his company got the project! This was a huge construction job that would take months to complete, but worth the effort. Her husband told her he sent Dana and Steve out to the movies so he and Peggy could have a nice, intimate evening at home to celebrate. The look on his face did not mean celebrate by having cake. It only meant one thing, serious fucking.

The news of his company winning the project was awesome, but the idea of her poor, worn out pussy getting more attention was almost too much to contemplate. She knew it was going to be nearly impossible to get out of this. It would not be fair to him. She told him she wanted to take a long hot bath and be fresh and ready for him. He liked that idea and told her to take her time. The warm sudsy water did make her sore cunt feel a bit better, but she did not know what it was going to feel like with a hard dick ravishing it. She dried off and prepared for the onslaught. Her husband could be quite aggressive in bed when he was worked up and tonight, she assumed he was raring to fuck. So, she would have to be pro-active.

He was waiting for her in their bed. The lights were dimmed, and he was already naked and sporting a hard-on. She went to him. Peggy told him how proud she was of his accomplishment and she was going to reward him by giving him a special treat. Tonight, it would be nothing but mouth and ass for him. No normal pussy fucking. That was for ordinary guys. He deserved a great night of debauchery, which meant oral and anal sex, and she was going to give it to him right now. She told him to lay back and enjoy.

Peggy kissed her way down his chest, past his flat hairy tummy, and continued to his crotch. His erection was pointed up and her delicate fingers found it first. She tongued his lower belly as her hand caressed his pulsing member. Her tongue dragged a trail of spit on his skin until she reached his dick. Then she ran it up the length of his shaft till she arrived at the velvety smooth head. He spasmed as her mouth encircled the end of his penis. It had been so long since they had made love that she knew he was dying to come. But she was in control and would decide when and how he climaxed.

She worked his cock in and out of her mouth, letting it slide down her throat as best she could. She knew he loved the feeling of her tongue tickling his scrotum when he was fully down her throat. He never could figure out how she did that, but it was a special talent that he loved. Peggy’s mouth began to tire, so she switched to her alternate hole. She got into a reverse cowboy position, which meant she was facing away from hubby, and squatted above his crotch. She grabbed his protruding member and smeared it with her slobber. She positioned her asshole over it and slowly settled down on top of him. She could feel her anal muscles relax as the hard penis penetrated her hole. Hubby had a hand on each of her butt cheeks and helped guide her down on to him. She paused to allow her asshole to adjust to the throbbing erection that was buried inside. She looked over her shoulder and casually asked “how does that feel, big boy?” “It feels fucking wonderful” he managed to grunt out. Her knees were on each side of his thighs and she used the palms of her hands on his legs to steady herself. Then she slowly raised up her backside until her hubby’s erection nearly popped out. She then slowly eased it in and started over. The slow cycle of her tight asshole milking his dick put Hubby on the edge of a climax. He did not want to finish, so he fought the urge to cum in her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.