Stepson Fantasy - Cover

Stepson Fantasy

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Chapter 2: Joey

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Joey - Peggy loved teasing her new 16 year old stepson. She would catch him looking down her blouse, and it was a great fantasy of hers to imagine fucking him. In one of her masturbation sessions she decided to teach him how to please a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting  

A few days after Peggy broke the taboo ice by fucking her new stepson, she was anxious to share the event with Wanda, her cyber girlfriend. Wanda was the one person she could tell anything to and would not get any condemnation from. In fact, it was quite the opposite. She and Wanda had an unspoken competition between them. Each wanted to outdo the other with the dirtiest stories and nastiest desires. There was always a hazy line between what was real and what was fiction between these two. Just because an idea was nasty or kinky did not make it off limits. These two ladies were very flexible in their view of personal behavior and physical desire. They each knew how to act but were not afraid to admit what really got their juices flowing.

A week after Peggy seduced her stepson, another incident happened that was a “Wanda Worthy” story. Peggy could hardly wait to tell her the latest carnal experience since her stepson. It seems that the episode with Steve, put her hormones into overdrive. She seemed to stay perpetually revved up. She started wearing more revealing clothes around the house, and in public, and was a bit flirtier to her stepson’s high school friends when they came over. Their house was the gathering spot for her stepson’s buddies. Peggy’s husband was a nut for basketball, and he turned part of their back yard into the ultimate basketball court. Their yard became the hangout for the guys to play. Another reason for the boys to want to hang around at their house, Peggy assumed, was Dana, Peggy’s teenage daughter, who was developing a feminine body, and boobs that the boys seemed to gravitate to.

It was a typical hot summer day and Peggy was in the kitchen doing the dishes. This day was kind of slow and uneventful. Even for Wisconsin it was pretty hot, so she chose to go bra-less, and was only wearing a loose tank top, and shorts. It was her thought that if she had to wear clothes, she could at least keep them to a minimum and be comfortable. She was almost done in the kitchen. She could hear all the young guys out back having fun shooting hoops. She was wiping her hands dry when she heard the sliding door open. In came Joey, a cute, tall buddy of her stepson. He was all sweaty but the reason he came inside was his knee was bleeding.

He had stumbled while chasing a rebound and fell and scuffed up his knee. Peggy got a little frantic at the site of the blood, so she quickly told him to sit down and she went to get the first aid kit. She came back and started cleaning up his wound, which looked worse than it was. Peggy was kneeling on the floor in front of Joey, who was sitting on a kitchen chair. She was intently focused on properly attending to his knee, but she noticed that he had started to get an erection, right in front of her face.

She tried to ignore the bulge. But after a while, with Joey fidgeting and it growing so much, she no longer could ignore it. She looked up at his face and it was bright red with embarrassment. By now he has a full blown stiffy, and it was a noticeably big one at that. It was straining to get out of his shorts.

“What’s going on Joey?”, she asked. “I can’t help it, he said, really I’m sorry but I can’t help but look down your blouse!” In her haste to get his knee cleaned up to she forgot what she was wearing. Joey was getting a full view of both her magnificent tits! Every time she moved as she tended his knee, her tits would shift back and forth. Her nipples were large and prominently protruding from the thin material, but from Joey’s angle he was seeing bare tits as if she did not have a shirt on. The scoop neck of her top, as she bent over, exposed every lovely inch of her breasts to his young eyes.

For some reason she immediately got really turned on knowing his erection was because of her. She loved knowing she could still turn on a young man by just letting him see a bit of her skin. She told him it was not his fault, that it was hers. She should have worn something a little less revealing since all the boys were around. Joey told her he was glad she did not dress differently, but it would not have mattered. He confessed he’d probably have gotten aroused anyway. “It happens a lot when I see you”, he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.