Stepson Fantasy - Cover

Stepson Fantasy

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Chapter 10: Conclusion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Conclusion - Peggy loved teasing her new 16 year old stepson. She would catch him looking down her blouse, and it was a great fantasy of hers to imagine fucking him. In one of her masturbation sessions she decided to teach him how to please a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Peggy said nothing to her blackmailer as they drove in his vehicle to their ultimate destination. It was several minutes away, but with her vision obscured she really had no idea where they were. She wasn’t about to talk to this creep, either. They pulled in and parked, then walked a bit, and came to what sounded like a heavy metal door. So, she guessed they were not in someone’s home. She was led down a hallway and put in a room to wait. “Have a seat. There are refreshments. Maybe it would improve your mood to have a drink or two while you wait”. He laughed, put her purse on the table, and apparently left the room. “What a prick”, she thought to herself. A drink did sound like a good idea to calm her down. She worked the hood up over her face enough to see around the room. She was in the kitchen area of a business. There were several bottles of bourbon and vodka, and a few mixers. She grabbed a glass and quickly poured some bourbon over ice. She tossed it down. Then had another.

She could hear several muffled voices in an adjoining room. She guessed maybe a dozen or more, so she pulled her hood back down to conceal her identity. It also kept her from knowing who her blackmailer was, which was intentional. She did not want him to feel threatened by her knowing his identity. The voices were getting more animated and a cheer or two was heard. “Somebody’s having a good time”, she thought.

Suddenly a door flew open and the voices sounded much louder. She heard her blackmailer’s voice, saying “showtime, Slut! Time to suck a few dicks”. He grabbed her leash and let her into a large room, like a conference room, or something. The room was buzzing with voices but when she was led in, the place got immediately quiet. Then an uproar started. They all were telling her blackmailer what a great job he did getting the entertainment. They were very complimentary about her; even thought they could not see her face. “Killer body! Whoo, hooo! Look at that ass! let’s see her tits!”

Someone started playing some cheesy dance music as Peggy was led to the center of the room. She could barely see the shadowy figures thru her hood, but that was OK with her. She didn’t want to know who they were. She decided to play along, and make them think she was a pro, so there would be no suspicions as to her identity. She started to move to the beat of the music and after a song or two, decided to rev up the party. She unzipped the short skirt and let it dangle on her hips. The voices of the men became much more agitated, in anticipation of what would happen next. She then started to pull at her tank top. It was clingy, and already exposed every curve of her chest but the men wanted to see her skin. She gave them what they wanted and pulled the shirt off. She shimmied out of the skirt and except for her shoes and the hood, was totally naked. Her pulse rate rose as she paraded around the room, randomly touching the shadow figures of her audience. It was a surreal situation. She was completely naked but surrounded by men whom she could not see. It was a turn-on for her to be just inched from this group but remain completely anonymous. Her internal Dirty Little Slut could really come out and play.

The group of men began to crush in around her, and she was being groped in every intimate spot. This was expected and she liked the attention. She felt a hot breath on her neck, hands squeezed her tits, and fingers explored her ass crack and pussy. She was slowly being eased to the floor when someone said, “time for blow-jobs!” Suddenly a circle of hard dicks was pressed against the hood covering her face. Her mouth unexpectedly was filled by one of the random erections. She worked the dick in and out of her wet mouth as she tongued the underside of it. A pair of strong hands held her head as he steadied himself in her mouth. It was not long before she felt the familiar sign that the dick was about to climax, and her mouth was soon filled by the evening’s first orgasm. The men cheered as she swallowed the load, after which she enthusiastically said “next!”. There was a clamber to be the next one inside Peggy’s lovely mouth. She was made for sucking dick. The more she sucked the wetter her cunt got. She knew she’d be dripping with pussy juice before long. A hard dick was too much of a turn on for her not to physically react to it. And tonight, she had a roomful of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.