Brianna's Master - Cover

Brianna's Master

Copyright© 2020 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 7: The Court Decision

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Court Decision - This story is based on the TV series Outlander. It focuses on the episode where a young heroine is sold into slavery by an unscrupulous man. In the show, the girl is rescued by her family at the last moment. But what would have happened if she wasn't rescued .....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Revenge   Transformation  

One morning Peaches awoke as she usually did in bed besides the Massa and his other slavegirls. As usual she felt the reassuring weight of the collar on her neck that reminded her of her station in life. She was a slavegirl; she was property! She thought back to the exiting fuck session that she and the other slaves had had with their Massa the previous night. They had been able to make the Massa cum 3 times and he had cum in each one of them. She looked down at the dried cum and girl juices on her body.

She thought back to how that stupid lady Brianna had reacted when the Massa had first bought her. She had defied the Massa! She didn’t want to be his property! She had made the Massa whip her in order to whip some sense into her. She realized now that the whipping and the other punishments were all her fault. The Massa had every right to buy her from Steven Bonnet. When she had still been Brianna in her college dorm room, the dirty magazines that showed tied up girls said that some girls were natural slaves and wanted to be owned by a dominant man. At the time, she didn’t think that any girl would want to be a slave but she realized now that she was a natural slave and it had taken the whipping by the Massa to make her accept her station in life. Now that she had fully submitted to his will, every day was one of pleasure meeting all of his cooking and cleaning needs and pleasing his cock. She had never been so happy. She loved her Massa!

Peaches was also proud of the fact the her Massa had paid 6 pounds to buy her. At the time, Brianna thought the amount was low but Peaches now realized it was high for a worthless slavegirl like her. She didn’t even know how to suck the Massa’s cock properly! However, in the months he had owned her, the Massa had corrected that deficiency. She now knew how to suck Massa’s cock and bring him to the point of cumming and then pull back to prolong the pleasure. Even though she was the slave and Howard was the Massa, Peaches always felt in control when sucking on the Massa’s cock. The Massa had even praised her cock sucking skills! It made her feel so good! Maybe she was really worth 6 pounds now! When she was feeling a little mean, she would tease Breezy and Plum about how little the Massa had paid for them but it was all in good fun. She loved her fellow slavegirls. But she was proud that the Massa had paid so much to buy her!

Brianna slipped out of bed without waking the Massa and went down to the kitchen to prepare the Massa’s breakfast along with the other slaves. She was a slavegirl and she was proud of it!

A messenger came to the plantation and talked with the Massa. The slavegirls ignored him. A messenger had nothing to do with them. They were just property. The next day, the Massa came to Peaches and said, “Put these clothes on.”

Peaches was stunned. These were the clothes that she wore when she was Brianna, when she thought that she was a lady. She couldn’t put them on now.

“But Massa...”

He cut her off. “Your Massa needs you to put these clothes on.” Peaches did so. After she was done, the Massa explained what was going on. “Some people claiming to be the family of the girl Brianna have arrived in town and claimed that you are not my property. They have arranged to have a hearing in front of the magistrate today and will try to take you away from me.”

“They can’t” protested Peaches. “I’m your property.”

Howard smiled at her total submission.

“I won’t let them. The magistrate is my friend and he would never let that happen. But it will help if you tell the truth that you were the indentured slave to Steven Bonnet and that I legally purchased you from him. Can you tell that to the magistrate Peaches?”

“Of course Massa. I hope that I can help.”

“I hope that you won’t be tempted to lie. I told you that the magistrate is my friend. However, remember what I once told you about having you bred by the niggers. If you were to lie, I would be so angry with you I would do that.”

The thought of being bred by the niggers horrified Peaches. “Oh no, Massa! I won’t lie! I will tell the truth!” Peaches proclaimed.

It was so strange to wear these clothes again. It was so strange to be led into a court room with all these people. She saw people she used to know: her husband, her mother, her father. But she didn’t know them any more. She belonged to her Massa now.

Jamie Fraser spoke. “My Lord, this young women was forcibly kidnapped and taken away from her family by a brigand known as Steven Bonnet. I demand that she be released from her illegal indenture and returned to her family.”

The magistrate had been briefed by Howard. “Can you produce this Mr. Steven Bonnet to confirm this claim?”

“No My Lord. Mr. Steven Bonnet is unavailable.”

“Can you produce witnesses who can confirm this claim?”

“No My Lord. But we are her family. This young woman belongs with us.”

At this point, James Davis, Howard’s solicitor spoke. “My Lord, if I could be allowed, I can clear up this matter quickly with a few facts.”

“Proceed Mr. Davis.”

“I call Tom Evert to testify.”

“Mr. Evert, what is your occupation.”

“I work as a seaman for Mr. Howard on his ship.”

“Do you know that women there” he said pointing to Brianna.

“Yes, she’s Mr. Howard’s indentured servant.”

“How do you know that?”

“She told me. She said that she was purchased from a gentlemen named Mr. Steven Bonnet for 6 pounds. She said that was all she was worth.”

“Thank you Mr. Evert.” Pointing at Brianna he said, “Is what Mr. Evert said true?”

Brianna felt all eyes on her. Massa said to tell the truth. She had to tell the truth. She didn’t want to be bred by the niggers. Part of her knew that confirming what Evert had said would end any last chance of being freed from her slavery. But she no longer wanted to be freed from slavery. She realized that she truly was property. And she was too afraid of the consequences. “Yes, what he said is true.” She could see her mother moan.

“My Lord” said Davis, “I have in my possession from the leading residents of Wilmington, NC several affidavits testifying to the sound moral character of Mr. Steven Bonnet along with a letter from the sheriff expressing concern that Mr. Bonnet may have met with foul play.”

“Further more” he said with a flourish, “I have in possession a contract of indentured servitude for a period of seven years signed by the property in question.” He showed the contract to Briana. “Is that your signature on this contract?”

Like she always did in times of crisis, Briana had gone almost catatonic. She just knew that she needed to tell the truth. “Yes, that is my signature.”

What is your relationship with Mr. Howard. Brianna had to think about that. “He is my Massa. I am his property.”

“My Lord” shouted Jamie. “Clearly this woman was forced into signing this contract under duress. She is a lady from a rich family not some poor girl from Europe needing passage to the new world. A contract signed under duress is not a contract. Brianna, were you forced into signing this contract?” he screamed desperately.

Brianna was in shock. This man that she once knew was talking to her about a contract. She was confused. The magistrate looked at Howard and saw him nod. He was confident of his hold over Brianna. The Magistrate looked at Brianna and said, “Young lady, we’re you coerced into signing this contract of indenture.?”

Brianna said softly but clearly, “No sir, I was not coerced.” At that, she heard the women who had once been her mother wail.

With that, the magistrate slammed his gavel down. “These proceedings are a farce. It is clear that the plaintiffs are trying to perpetrate a fraud upon this court. This court rules for the defendant and the plaintiffs are ordered to pay court costs. Furthermore, since the fraud in the matter of an indentured servitude contract is the equivalent to an escape attempt from said contract, the punishment shall be a doubling of the term of the contract to 14 years! The plaintiffs are warned that any further attempts to interfere with the lawful property rights of Mr. Howard will be met by fines and/or lashings and/or imprisonment. The plaintiffs are ordered to leave this county immediately under pain of arrest if they disobey this order. Sheriff, please ensure that the plaintiffs are immediately escorted from this county!”

Peaches was led back to the carriage that she and her Massa had used to go to the courthouse. It seemed strange to ride in a carriage like a lady. It seemed strange to wear the clothes of a lady. She knew that she wasn’t a lady. Those strange people in the courthouse that she used to know thought that she was the ‘lady’ Brianna. But Peaches knew that Brianna didn’t exist any more. She was the sex slave Peaches and all that she wanted to do was please her Massa. She was confused by the court proceeding. She had realized that the strange people there had wanted to take her from her Massa. But her Massa had won! The magistrate had ruled that she was his property! She was so relieved and look forward to getting back to the plantation so that she could remove these horrible clothes that she now wore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.