Brianna's Master - Cover

Brianna's Master

Copyright© 2020 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 6: Piercing and Branding

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Piercing and Branding - This story is based on the TV series Outlander. It focuses on the episode where a young heroine is sold into slavery by an unscrupulous man. In the show, the girl is rescued by her family at the last moment. But what would have happened if she wasn't rescued .....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Revenge   Transformation  

Peaches was dutifully working in the kitchen the next day with Plum when their Massa came up to them.

“Peaches, take of your clothes.”

“Yes Massa.” Was he going to fuck her right now?

“Put your hands behind your back.”

Peaches obeyed and Howard handcuffed them.

He attached a leash to her collar and handed it to Plum. “Take Peaches down to Tigra and tell her that the Massa wants her tits ringed. I’ll be along presently.”

Plum happily obeyed her Massa. She knew that Breezy would have to get her tits ringed. That was normal. All female slaves got their tits ringed.

One again Breezy was driven down to a new level of humiliation. She was completely naked! Even the nigger slaves on the plantation wore some kind of clothing. And she was being lead by this young nigger slavegirl on a leash. She was now the lowest of the low. She realized that on this plantation, she ranked lower than the nigger slaves. Tears formed in her eyes.

She followed Plum to the barn and a woman she assumed was Tigra. “Madam Tigra, the Massa wants you to put rings into this new slavegirl.”

She had described her as a slavegirl so casually. But that’s all she was now. She was livestock.

Madam Tigra spoke, “Don’t look so afraid girl. This is normal. Look at how much Plum likes her rings. You’ll look really sexy with these rings in your tits. It will make the Massa want to fuck you all the time!”

She thought that rings in her tits were beauty accessories like ear rings! The horror of this century still shook Peaches. And she didn’t want the Massa to want to fuck her all the time. Or did she? She always came when the Massa fucked her. It was the only pleasure that she had as a slavegirl.

Madam Tigra prepared for the piercing. As she did so, Peaches noticed some of the nigger bucks who were working in the barn. OMG! Their cocks were even longer and thicker than her Massa’s! Back in college, her friends had giggled about the size of Negro’s cocks. They all believed that they were bigger than white cocks. Some of the girls said that they wanted to get fucked by a Negro cock before they got married. But Brianna had been afraid of that. She wasn’t racist but the idea of getting fucked by a Negro cock scared her. Now she saw these nigger bucks just a few feet away from her openly staring at her naked body. She knew that they wanted to fuck her. It was only fear of what the Massa might do that prevented them.

Madam Tigra was ready. She rubbed one of Peaches’ tits with whiskey and then brought out a long, scary looking needle and placed it against the nipple with a piece of wood on the other side. Peaches closed her eyes. She was so scared! It hurt! It hurt! She let out a scream.

“That’s wasn’t so bad, little slut. Look, the needle is already through. Peaches looked down and saw that she was right. She removed the needle and got out ring and threaded it through the hole in her nipple and then squeezed the endpoints together with pliers. The ring would not fall out.

Before Tigra could install the second ring, the Massa arrived. “How is it going Tigra?”

“Very good Massa. One tit is done as you can see.”

Howard noticed Peaches take a glance toward the nigger bucks who couldn’t resist staring at her. “Those bucks have big cocks, don’t they. Some of my fellow planters let their nigger bucks breed their white slavegirls and then sell the mulatto babies. It’s a very good business. Would you like to get bred by those niggers? They could fuck a nigger baby into you and then 9 months later you could pop it out and then they would fuck another nigger baby into you. Would you like that?” Howard said laughing.

Just when Peaches thought that she had reached the limit of degradation, she learned that there was another depth that she could sink to. What he said horrified her. If he did what he said, she would truly be livestock popping out human calves for him to sell. “Please no Massa” she begged. “I want to please your cock Massa. I want to always be your slavegirl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.