Brianna's Master - Cover

Brianna's Master

Copyright© 2020 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 5: The Plantation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Plantation - This story is based on the TV series Outlander. It focuses on the episode where a young heroine is sold into slavery by an unscrupulous man. In the show, the girl is rescued by her family at the last moment. But what would have happened if she wasn't rescued .....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Revenge   Transformation  

Before leading her off the boat, Howard fastened her hands behind her back with some type of handcuffs. Brianna didn’t know why. She wouldn’t try to escape. There was no where that she could go. Then he attached a leash to her collar and led her off the ship drawing several lewd comments from the men complimenting her Master on his property. It was the kind of humiliation that she was starting to get used to. Off the ship, her Master led her to an open wagon that was loaded with the Master’s property. She was added to the property on the wagon and her leash was tied to one of the sides of the wagon.

While waiting, some respectable, well dressed women came by. One said to the other, “Look at the harlot shamelessly showing off her female parts for all the men to gawk over.”

“But Martha, she’s clearly a slavegirl. She looks like that because her Master wants her that way.” Brianna was glad that at least one of the women understood her plight. She understood now why she was handcuffed. With her hands behind her back, there was nothing that she could do to hide her female parts. It was even more humiliating to be almost naked in public where respectable people could see her.

“Nonsense Mary” Martha harrumphed. “Any girl who ends up in that situation is because she wanted it. No respectable women would ever sign a contract of indenture. She did so because she is a shameless harlot who wants the attention of a man’s member constantly. I hope that her Master gives her a good solid whipping when he gets her to his plantation to teach her the exact nature of her station in life.”

But she was forced to sign the contract thought Brianna. Once property like her had been claimed by Bonnet and then purchased by Howard she had no choice. She accepted that now. On thinking back she realized that part of her may have wanted this fate. The menfolk had warned her and her mother to not leave the safety of Wilmington. They warned them that there were brigands about. But she and her mother considered themselves to be independent women who could take care of themselves. After all, Brianna had a pistol. None of that had mattered when they came up against a strong, determined man who wanted to take Brianna. But maybe that is what she wanted subconsciously. Maybe she was tired of Roger’s tepid fucking and wanted to put herself in a position where a strong man could claim her and give her body the fucking that it desired! No, it couldn’t be. She loved Roger. At least she used to. And that one women mentioned a whipping. Would her Master do that again? She knew that he could and she would just have to endure it. She resolved to be completely submissive to all his demands and to be the best fuck slut that he ever had.

The trip to the plantation seemed long to Brianna tied up in the back of the wagon exposed to the sun. She hoped that her fair skin wouldn’t burn too badly since her tunic barely covered any of it. When they got to the plantation, Brianna saw Negro slaves everywhere all wearing slave collars like hers. And the female slaves were topless! And Brianna could see gold colored rings through their nipples. Her Master had ringed their tits just like he said! Would he really ring her tits? She knew that it would hurt so much.

Her Master led her into the house, her eyes downcast like the slave she was. He was warmly greeted by all the Negroes. “Welcome back, Massa. Welcome back” they chorused. His slaves seemed to like him. At least they knew how to give him the greeting he wanted. Then he was embraced by two very pretty young looking girls, one white and one Negro. “OH Massa, we’re so glad that you’re back.” Those girls looked so young thought Briana. They couldn’t have been more than 14 years old. The white girl had a tunic like hers but the Negro girl was topless and she had rings in her nipples too!

“Everyone, I’m sure that you’ve noticed my new property. She calls herself Briana. She used to be a respectable lady with a husband and a child but now she is happy to be my slavegirl, aren’t you Brianna?”

“Yes Master. I’m happy to be your property” she said softly looking down.

“Briana did a very good job keeping your Master’s member entertained on his voyage. She’s a very randy little slut just like you two. You two welcome her into our household and show her where she’ll sleep and eat when she’s not entertaining her Massa. Plum, for right now, you will be Brianna’s Mistress. I want you to train her in all the ways that slaves please their Master. You are free to use the switch on her if she is disobedient. I want you to focus on improving her cock sucking skills. She is enthusiastic but needs training.” With that, Howard removed the cuffs from Brianna and handed her leash to the Negro girl. He enjoyed the stunned look on Brianna as she realized that she was now the slave of a nigger slavegirl! He enjoyed humiliating the little slut as payback for the way that the wives of his friends looked down on him.

Brianna was stunned. Not only was she a slave but she was now the slave of a 14 years old slavegirl! Would there be any end to her humiliation? She was led away by her leash. “My name is Breezy” said the white girl, “and she is Plum. Master bought me off the boat. But you’re older. Master said that you had a husband and a child. How did the Massa buy you?”

“The Master bought me from another man who owned me.” That was true. And Briana didn’t want to tell the other slaves that she was forced into slavery. She was afraid that their Master might punish her for that.

“You talk funny” said Breezy. “Why do you say Master, he’s Massa.”

Brianna realized that Breezy had learned to speak like the Negro slaves. She would have to do so as well. “I’m from Boston. That’s how we pronounce the word there. I’ll call him Massa from now on. I hope you tell me if I pronounce any other words wrong.”

“How long has Massa owned you Breezy?”

“I don’t know for sure. Maybe a year ago.”

“How about you Plum?”

“I was born on this plantation. When the Massa bought the plantation a year ago or so he took a shine to me. It’s so much fun to please the Massa. His cock is so big.” Both of the slavegirls giggled.

Maybe I’ll giggle like that about his cock in a little while. As much as she hated Howard, she loved his fucking. She wondered if she would have to compete with the other slavegirls for his cock. “Plum, I noticed that all the Negro slavegirls have rings in their nipples. Did that really hurt?”

Plum look confused. Brianna was confused. Then she remembered that the slaves were called niggers. Back in Boston, she would never have used that term. It was offensive. But now she knew that she had to use it. It was the only word that they had. “I meant the nigger slaves.”

“It hurt a little at the time. But Mama Tigra is very good at piercing. It only hurt for a while. It’s very sexy don’t you think.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.