Brianna's Master - Cover

Brianna's Master

Copyright© 2020 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 3: More Training

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: More Training - This story is based on the TV series Outlander. It focuses on the episode where a young heroine is sold into slavery by an unscrupulous man. In the show, the girl is rescued by her family at the last moment. But what would have happened if she wasn't rescued .....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Revenge   Transformation  

Brianna woke the next day disoriented. She couldn’t move her hands. Where was she? Then the horror of the previous day came back to her. She had been sold, sold! And the horrid man who had bought her had humiliated her and then fucked her! And to her shame, it had been the best fuck of her life! She had never experienced such pleasure before! At the end, she had even begged him to fuck her! And he had filled her pussy full with his cum! He may have already fucked a baby into her the way that Bonnet did! Brianna felt total shame and despair. She had betrayed Roger! She had betrayed her family! She hoped that they had stopped looking for her. She knew that she no longer deserved to be rescued. She was such a slut that she deserved to be this man’s property!

Howard woke up. He looked over at his slave recalling the fuck last night and fondled that wonderful soft, small body a little more. At the end, it had begged him to fuck it! All sluts were the same; they couldn’t get enough of his cock. He got up and dressed to check on the business of the ship and to get some food. As he left, he gathered up the slut’s clothes and took them with him.

Brianna said nothing as she watched him get up and leave. She realized that Howard would do what ever he wanted to do. But why did he take her clothes? Was he going to keep her naked all the time? Would his crew see her naked? Her position in the bed was a little uncomfortable but not as uncomfortable as the hog tie. She was a slave. Nothing that she wanted mattered. She had to wait for her Master. But she needed to pee again. She also needed to do number 2. She knew that he would watch her defecate. It shouldn’t matter compared to him fucking her but it added to her shame.

Briana waited for what seemed like forever. Finally Howard returned carrying some items. She could smell food! “Did you enjoy last night, little slavegirl.”

“Yes I did Master. Thank you for fucking me.” She felt so ashamed at her submission but didn’t want to give him an excuse to punish her.

“Do you need to use the chamber pot little slave.”

“Yes I do Master” she said blushing. He released her from her bonds and pointed out where the chamber pot was. Brianna knew that she had to pee and defecate. But the humiliation of doing this private thing was shattering. Her Master owned everything that was her.

“You pleased your Master yesterday so he has some presents for you Brianna.”

He had addressed her by her name. He didn’t use it very often. It couldn’t be good for her. “Thank you Master.”

“Come here and kneel before your Master.” Briana complied. To her horror, Brianna saw her Master bring out a collar, a slave collar! Brianna had seen Negro slaves at her Aunt Jocasta’s plantation wearing collars. She was horrified by it. And now her Master was going to put one on her and there was nothing that she could do about that!

“One of the previous passengers on this ship used this collar. I think that it will fit you. Pull your hair back out of the way so that I can put this on you.”

He said one of the previous passengers. This ship must be a slave ship used to transport Negro slaves from Africa and he was going to collar her with a collar that was used on some other poor girl! Brianna complied and pulled back her hair and Howard snapped the collar around her neck and locked it.

“It does fit perfectly. It looks beautiful on you. Come over to the mirror so that you can see how it looks.” He took Brianna’s hand and led her to a mirror. He stood behind her and fondled her breasts as he admired the collar on her.

That bastard. He’s treating the collar as if it’s jewelry instead of a symbol of her slavery. The unthinkable had happened. She, an intelligent, independent girl from the twentieth century had been collared as a slave, as a sex slave! But she had to be submissive. She had not seen much violence from this man yet but she knew that it simmered just below the surface. “Yes it is a fine collar Master. Thank you for my present.” He continued to fondle her body and she wondered if he was going to fuck her again right now.

Finally he stepped back. Brianna thought she would take a risk. “Master, could I put my clothes on?” she asked timidly.

Howard laughed. “The clothes that you were wearing are the clothes of a lady. You aren’t a lady are you Brianna?”

He was going to humiliate her again but she had to agree. Softly she said, “You’re right Master, I’m not a lady.”

“It was wrong for you to impersonate a lady wasn’t it.”

“Yes Master, It was wrong. I’m sorry Master.” Brianna felt sick at her subservience but knew that she had no choice.

“You probably broke a law. But your Master is not a mean Master and I see no reasons to report you to the magistrate on this occasion. But to prevent this crime from occurring again, I have taken those clothes that you wore and have provided you with clothes that befit your station in life.” With that, he produced what Brianna thought of as tunic from a bag and gave it to her.

He had even taken her clothes away from her! She had nothing. She looked at the garment. It had probably been worn by one of the Negro slavegirls too. It look something like a poncho in that it had a hole in the middle. When she put her head through and pulled in on she noticed that it had a plunging neckline that barely covered her breasts and it ended well above her knees. He provided her with a rope to tie around her waist so it would show off her curves. Like all girls in the twentieth century, Brianna had often worn a short mini skirt in order to tease the boys. But respectable women in this century did not show this much skin. But she knew what she had to do. “Thank you Master for this wonderful dress. It’s more than I deserve.”

“It certainly better shows off your station in life. Are you hungry Brianna?”

She was hungry but would this be more humiliation? “Yes I am hungry Master.”

“Well come over here and I’ll give you some food.”

Briana walked over to the table and pulled out a chair.

“What are you doing?” he barked. “Slaves don’t sit at a table. On your knees!”

More humiliation but Brianna complied. He pulled out a plate of food. “Your Master will feed you little slavegirl.” With that he took a piece of food off the plate and placed it at her mouth. Briana was angry and humiliated again but opened her mouth and ate the food. He’s showing me that I an animal and don’t deserve to sit at a table she thought. The feeding took awhile. Howard enjoyed it for a time. Finally he seemed to get bored and ended it. He held some water to her mouth and allowed her to drink and then they both stood up. There was a knock at the door. Howard opened it and let a seaman into the room who had a bucket of soapy water and some cleaning tools.

“Good job Tom, just as I asked.” He pointed to Brianna. “What do you think of the servant that I purchased in North Carolina? It calls itself Brianna.”

Tom leered at her. “It seems like a fine piece Sir. I’m sure that you will get great use out of her labor” he sniggered.

“I bought her at a good price too. Brianna, tell Tom how much I paid for you.”

“Master paid 6 pounds to buy me. That’s all that I am worth” she said softly her eyes downcast like a slave. Why had she said that last part? That’s what Bonnet said about her. Maybe she was starting to accept that. She realized that her pussy had got a little wet at that declaration.

“That’s a powerful amount of money Sir, but I’m sure it will provide value for you” he sniggered again.”

“Brianna, tell Tom who I bought you from.”

“Master, you bought me from a man...”

Howard cut her off. “A Gentleman” he said sternly.

“Yes Master, you bought me from a Gentleman named Steven Bonnet.” She seethed at that last declaration. Bonnet was nothing but a thug, a criminal, a rapist. But it was true that he had sold her to Howard.

“Will there by anything else Sir?”

“Very good Tom. “Dismissed.”

Howard stared at her for a little while and then said, “Brianna, you have very soft, smooth skin. It is the softest skin of any slut that I have ever fucked in a girl as old as you. How do you keep it so soft?”

Brianna was surprised by this declaration. In a way, it was a compliment except that she didn’t own the skin he was talking about, he did. “There are lotions that girls use to try to keep our skin smooth and soft and I wash regularly” she said with her eyes downcast.

“Maybe I will get you some of those lotions when I get to my plantation. In the meantime, you will wash that body everyday with the soap and water provided and keep it clean for your Master.”

“Yes Master.” She wanted to be clean but she hated the fact that he would get enjoyment from it since he now owned her.

“You will also use those cleaning supplies to clean this cabin and get it ship shape. Any slacking will be punished. Can a lady do that?” he said scornfully.

“Yes Master.” Brianna was used to hard work despite the scorn that he had for her being a lady.

Brianna worked hard at her cleaning. Her Master was gone for some time. When he returned he inspected her work. “Well, it look like her ladyship can do some work after all.”

“Thank you Master.” She knew that that was always the correct response.

“Come kneel in front of me slavegirl.”

Brianna complied. More humiliation she thought.

“How often do you suck on your husband’s cock?”

Once again she was shocked. “My husband has never asked me to perform such a disgusting task” she said haughtily.

Howard laughed out loud. “Your husband’s cock was probably so small that he didn’t want to embarrass himself by having you suck on it.”

Brianna wanted to defend Roger but knew that might be true. His cock was only 4 inches long.

“Well your ladyship, as my property you are going to have to do cock sucking. If fact, you will have to become a very good cocksucker. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” Back in college some of the girls had giggled and said that they had sucked their boyfriend’s cocks. All of the girls had agreed that they were strong independent women and they would not keep themselves virgins until marriage like the patriarchy wanted them to do. Brianna had found the guy that she had wanted to give her virginity to but it turned out he wanted to marry her first! But she had always thought that sucking a guy’s cock would be disgusting especially if he came in her mouth. She thought that getting cum in her mouth would be terrible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.